Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any sympathy for the Ashley Madison cheaters?

I've been with my partner for almost 10 years. He's not interested in sex but a few times a year. At what point do i cheat?

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 3:21 PM

You don't cheat.

You deal with your shitty sex life, OR you break up and find someone else.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2015 12:50 AM

some times you can negotiate an open relationship. Than it's not cheating. Differing sex drives isn't an uncommon issue. Some just aren't all that interested in sex. I dated a guy like that for about a year. two or 3 times a month was about it even early on. It wasn't lack of attraction on either side he just didn't have much of a sex drive and frankly when we did have sex it was rarely great. Sex just isn't really his thing. In the end it wasn't the reason we broke up but i've certainly moved on to much better sex life now.

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2015 12:58 AM

Lack of sex drive is a treatable condition, don't understand why a person just gives up, without seeking help. If nothing works, then give up !!

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2015 1:10 AM

True r3 they have testosterone treatments. But for some they just don't really have much desire for sex. It's odd for those of us who love sex but there are some that it's not that big a deal to them.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2015 1:14 AM

Whatley Whatson?

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2015 1:15 AM

You're just bored.

Cheat. Get some joy in life

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2015 1:42 AM

OP here- while I wont be a troll and bore u with complaints about the relationship, sex is definitely a big issue. There are others including lack of intimacy and the fact that he's addicted to gambling. I love him, I don't want to be single but im really struggling with the idea of ending it with him.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2015 2:10 AM

Don't cheat.

Negotiate an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2015 2:12 AM

OP don't take the chicken shit way out of "cheating" if you think you're probably going to end it anyway. Man up and make a decision to either address the problems directly or get the hell out.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2015 2:37 AM

Ashley Madison wasn't marketed towards people in open relationships, it was marketed towards cheaters.

For whom I have zero sympathy. Work on your relationships or find the balls to break up, dipshits! There's no value at all in a relationship where you're emotionally absent and are secretly fucking around.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2015 3:29 AM

"At what point do I cheat?"

Tuesdays are good.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2015 6:30 AM

Do you have a vagina, OP? Grow a pair. You say you have been with your partner for 10 years but there is obviously some major dysfunction in your communication. If your partner is not giving you the amount of sex that you need, as others have stated, negotiate an open relationship and be HONEST with your partner of 10 years. Don't go behind his back. How old are you? It's time to stop being a man-child and embrace being an adult.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2015 5:02 PM

No. Cheaters are losers.

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2020 3:03 PM

Wow, OP / R13. Ashley fucking Madison? Really?

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 3:08 PM

If your partner is a gambling addict, you have multiple reasons to end the relationship, if you aren't arranging an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2020 3:14 PM

Hello 2015 thread!

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 3:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!