Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mama I'm In Love With My Fuckbuddy

Should I tell him or just suffer silently? Has this ever happened to any of you?

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 3:23 PM

Happened to me in college with really hot bi guy i was fucking around with in college. He was just the total package of guy.smart, hot, funny and a freak in the sack. But he always made it clear it was just all about the fun. He wasn't into seriously dating anyone at the time and was always upfront about that. I eventually just had to take a break from him since i was just so into him. Still casual friends via facebook etc these days. He never really has settled down. Just not really his thing. He loves his variety of ass and pussy

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2015 3:35 AM

What makes it worse is that I know he doesn't feel the same way. Last time we were together he went out of his way to tell me he doesn't love me. He was complimenting my skills and said "I'm not in love with you but I love how you fuck." It really bummed me out.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2015 3:40 AM

Happens R2. Sometimes it's just fun for someone sometimes. To his credit at least he's being clear with you.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2015 3:42 AM

Walk away Reneé. It will save heartache in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2015 3:47 AM

Sometimes R4 that is indeed the best choice. I had to do that with guy i fell for. The great sex we always had just made it even worse after a while. Still one of the best lays i ever had. And one of 3 guys i've been with i loved btming for. He just had this thing you WANTED to btm for him and he was an ass master with his tongue fingers and dick. He was insatiable for the ass

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2015 3:52 AM

Not to most DLers, OP. They don’t even know the names or look at the faces of the guys they’re fucking.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 3:00 PM

This will end in murder/suicide.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 3:17 PM

This thread pains me. I remember my wonderful fukbuddies I never gave myself a chance to love.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 3:17 PM

If you tell him, you'll just ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 3:21 PM

Proceed to this thread, OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 3:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!