Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Change in sex life

So, at the tender age of 57, I use the blue pill AND have hemorrhoids. Can’t top and can’t bottom. WTF

There are other things I can do, but my sex life has been narrowed significantly. Anyone else gone through this "change" in life?

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2020 6:10 PM

57? Just be thankful you are able to get out of bed in the morning. You should just sit back and feed pigeons and share old timey stories about the Great Depression with your fellow oldies.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2015 11:15 PM

Get off my fuck'n lawn!

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2015 11:25 PM

It's natural and graceful acceptance will bring you contentment.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2015 11:34 PM

If you use the blue pill, why can't you top? It should make you hard enough. As for hemorrhoids, you can have those removed. Go for a consult with a colorectal surgeon. Sounds like your limiting yourself here.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2015 11:37 PM

Yeah,R1,You heard OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2015 11:43 PM

You can always take your teeth out and give great head!

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2015 11:44 PM

You can still give head OP. And at your age with any luck you've lost your teeth. Holy shit that would be so awesome. But srsly now, get your asshole fixed up. A good surgeon will even tighten it up if the rosebud is looking more like a peony.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2015 11:49 PM

There's always decoupage, darling.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2015 12:45 AM

Just take TWO blue pills and give me a call in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2015 1:02 AM

Good teeth and so far, all my hair.

But sex is good, just different. I don't get hard enough to fuck and the god dam hemorrhoids are a constant issue. Doctor said they aren't bad enough for surgery, so I have to live with it.

On the bright side, I have a great boyfriend and we've adjusted. It's just that, well, it's strange.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2015 10:16 PM

Just rage against the setting sun.

Natural and graceful acceptance?

Fuck that shit.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2015 10:50 PM

OP, get a cock ring so you can top.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2015 12:36 AM

I don't understand why using the blue pill means you can't top, or why having hemorrhoids mean you can't bottom. Sounds like you just thought it would be a catchy topic for DL.

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2020 3:03 PM

Personally I found that it’s life telling you to refocus. Sex wanes - allows your mind and your time to be filled with different, probably more fulfilling things. I’ll use the blue pill occasionally - but generally follow my body and my mind to do other things.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 3:11 PM

If the blue pill won't get you hard enough to fuck, it seems like maybe a psychological issue might be at play. There other pills, beside the blue ones, also, and dozens of hemorrhoid remedies. Maybe a hiccup with your BF?

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2020 3:20 PM

I was never very active, but I just naturally aged-out of being hit on or desired about 15 years ago. I stopped looking and developed other interests.

To me hooking-up is kid stuff.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 3:34 PM

This thread is gross.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2020 3:38 PM

If you have a boyfriend and have gotten used to the limited sex life, what’s the problem?

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 3:39 PM

Yet ANOTHER 2015 thread dug up for no reason. Fuck off R14

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2020 3:43 PM

Yeah - the idea of hunting for sex into our 50s is strange to me. I just lost the desire - and it was always a lot of work for 15-30 minutes of pleasure and rarely made me feel enriched.

Of course I’m not a “rage against the dying of the light” kinda guy - more “oh well, it is what it is”.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2020 3:55 PM

Why so angry r19?

OP, any luck? Did you fuck in the last 5 years?

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2020 6:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!