Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did you prefer 60s Jackie Kennedy or 70s Jackie Kennedy Onassis?

I think her 70s style was better and more understated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2020 5:32 PM

I liked her late eightes,early nineties F-you I'm rich attitude. She was so mysterious.She definitely lived up to being a Cancer astrologicay.Se had that crusty shell,but there was a lot going on underneath. She was definitely a play big or go home kind of gal.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2015 8:18 AM

I love her 60's style. Her pillbox hats and gloves were tdf. I wish women would go back to dressing like that

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2015 8:29 AM

I liked the Vivian Vance poster better.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2015 1:22 PM

I prefer her On Assistance.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2015 2:22 PM

Either. Doesn't get any classier/classic than her. She introduced us to Halston. The pillbox hat, the shift/spaghetti strap dress. Timeless.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2015 5:41 PM

She had great style in both decades but she was so damn skinny in the 1970's.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2015 5:45 PM

Did she develop an appetite for brains?

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2015 5:47 PM

I really loved her "I'll suck the dick of an ugly old man for cash if he's super-rich" look.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2015 6:12 PM

She was irrelevant without her Kennedy. She was just a cheap whore, looking for money in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2015 8:07 PM

She wasn't a CHEAP whore!

She was an EXPENSIVE whore...

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2015 11:25 PM

R8 Bite your tongue. She would never.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2020 5:02 PM

I loved her hot son :)

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2020 5:29 PM

I pick my nose.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2020 5:31 PM

I liked the Onassis version who finally embraced her true self: an ultra-diamond-deluxe-level yacht girl.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2020 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!