Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey hoes- I have a serious question for you.

Do you consider yourself a slut? In my book a slut is someone whos had sex relations with more than 2 people within a month. So... Are you? And if so, please tell me you use condoms.

by Anonymousreply 27May 16, 2020 10:40 PM

fuck off

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2015 12:22 AM

I think you're a slut for asking .....

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2015 12:23 AM

Yes. It's not always anal. And if it is, yes I use condoms. Never had an STD other than crabs.

Why are there so many "slut baiting" threads on DL and then out come the chorus of nuns with their "die in hell, whore" predictable lines.

Gay men range from 1 monogamous partner for their lives to 10,000 partners over 30 years... neither side has the moral authority over the other.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2015 12:23 AM

Yes. In fact I am a cum dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2015 12:23 AM

2 people a month?! Maybe more than 2 a night....

Are you even a gay man? A word like "slut" has no real meaning in the gay world. It's fun to say when joking around, but as far as numbers go, there's no judgment. Or at least there shouldn't be.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2015 12:25 AM

I'm tired of the whole slut thing here. Just be safe and it's none of my damn business who somone is boinking unless it's me

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2015 12:34 AM

OP here- yes I am a gay man and yes gay men can be sluts. I'm only asking because my friends made fun of me because im 27 have been only with 3 guys in the last four years. 2 of them were boyfriends. I thought that was average but Im guessing I have some slut years to make up. (Recently single after being cheated on)

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2015 12:36 AM

You should do whatever makes you comfortable, R7. It seems like you prefer monogamous relationships. I doubt you'll find grindr hook ups that fulfilling, if that's the case. Who knows. The blanket statements of gays being slut pigs or whatever is just dumb.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2015 12:39 AM

I make sure that after I've had sex with two different men, all other men I have sex with during that month are Japanese-Canadian, because well, Japanese-Canadians don't count.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2015 1:06 AM

OP here again- i didn't mean to offend anyone with the thread title. I was just trying to be cheeky while asking a legitimate question.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2015 1:15 AM

R10 you are a vacuous, tedious bore.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2015 1:23 AM

Some gay men are promiscuous sluts but most aren't. Straight men are no different. I find random hookups very unfulfilling tho God knows I've had plenty of them. Now I'm in a long term fantastic relationship that I'm pretty sure will last forever. The sex is frequent and very good. There are of lot of other things in life that interest us other than getting laid. But I look back on my slutty 20's fondly. Guess I just grew up.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2015 1:47 AM

you're kinda suppose to be slut in your 20s. If you're smart about it and safe it can actually be very healthy behavior. you can learn a lot about yourself and other people along that journey. Now if you get caught in the cycle for more than a few years and we're still having this conversation 20 years later, yeah you probably have an issue to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2015 1:53 AM

OP/r7 The only group who can really get away with the app hookups are gay men, so take advantage of that! When straight people do it, they seem pathetic and desperate. Probably because most of them are looking for their "soulmate" online and look down on casual sex, especially gays having casual sex.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2015 2:00 AM

If your "friends" are making fun of you about your sex life you need to find some new ones . They sound like juvenile douchbags.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2015 2:08 AM

The DL is such a shit hole now. The sex-aversive, overly sensitive twats, the inexperienced, know-it-all gaylings, and the unsocialized, uneducated techno-spawn are all playing passive-aggressive cats in a dirty litter box.

But more to the point, OP, I am not a slut. I'm a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2015 2:11 AM

dfasadfsasdf

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2015 2:13 AM

[quote]you're kinda suppose to be slut in your 20s.

I wasn't a slut in my 20s (when I was living somewhere rural) but in my 30s (when I moved to a big city).

Now you're making me feel like I did something wrong. "supoose[d] to be"??? Who makes these decisions to set the standards?

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2015 2:19 AM

You prove my point r18. It's a normal phase that with opportunity tends to be in your 20s and then you move on. In your case it was delay of phase due to lack of opportunity. Nothing "wrong" here you just had to delay the phase. It's not about "standards". The more interesting question is why would you even think someone told you did and why would you even care?

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2015 2:27 AM

R16 THANK YOU. The pointless cunt that is the PMBT is destroying this site.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2015 6:14 AM

Of course. OP. Sometimes more than 2 a night. It's not always anal-- in fact that's rare, and if it is, it's always with condoms. No STDs. Just be smart about who you hook up with too-- if they suggest bareback, then block them.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2015 6:19 AM

Hey OP- I have a serious question for you.

Do you consider yourself a social nitwit? In my book a nitwit is someone who can't make a friend or go on a date or have a lover without seeking the approval of at least 2 people, and who maybe has a social conversation with a real person less than 2 times a month. So... Are you? And if so, please tell me you have a therapist.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2015 8:26 AM

R22 it has at least 5 ip addresses and 3 DL accounts. War will be declared.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2015 8:28 AM

"In my book"... you wrote a book? So, what's it called? If so, I guess that makes you famous or something, because it sounds like your opinion is REALLY important. Although you make me feel guilty and REALLY naughty, I gonna go ahead confess a little secret to you. I get barebacked every weekend by a couple of military guys who don't want to waste their time finding poo-tang at the local straight bars (21 years and over only of course wink wink ;). I'm allergic to latex and so are they.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2015 12:28 PM

R24 Rock on.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2015 12:37 PM

Man, some of you sensitive queens really need to lighten up. We can tell your glory slut days are far behind you. Please get some ass or dick stat!

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2015 1:21 PM

I’m not, but most of you bitches are.

by Anonymousreply 27May 16, 2020 10:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!