Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Father and son role playing, an acquired taste?

When I was younger I laughed off a few guys that asked me to call them daddy, that was more of a turn off than a turn on.

Skip ahead twenty-something years and a couple of younger men in their twenties have called me daddy. I'm not that into it, but a fuck is a fuck and if they're cute my dick will stay hard while I call them son or daddy's little guy or whatever else I can come up with.

Given that what I just described in the last paragraph accounts for most of my recent sex, especially since I don't like having sex with partnered guys, can I acquire a taste for the "father/son" scene?

Hell, do I want to acquire a taste for it? Maybe I can just disassociate what I'm saying from the sex act and recite some pedo-y soliloquy, while fucking them.

Note, I'm not attracted to anyone younger than their mid twenties and would prefer to mess around or date someone closer to my age if I could find someone suitable or even just available.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2021 11:55 PM

Have tried it, is has its moments - to be sure. Not the real thing ( I don't have children - thank god) - but as such with a 25 year age difference. Hot.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2015 3:52 AM

Someone called me daddy too... and I was only 32 at the time. I just am hairy & sorta broad shouldered... and I guess I have that "look" - I've been told. I was really tuned off by it. It's just kinda creepy. Let's just fuck... no need to pretend we're related.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2015 3:56 AM

It's icky.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2015 4:00 AM

My much younger bf used to call me "Daddy" and I didn't care for it, so I told him. He switched to calling me "George" (as in Clooney - he started by saying "you look just like..." which I don't, but I'll take the compliment) and things are much better between us now.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2015 6:21 AM

Same as you OP. I tell them I will smother them with a pillow if they call me that again. The whole thought behind it is so gross.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2015 6:26 AM

I haven't tried this... but I was always hoping the right guy would come along to try it with.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2020 5:23 AM

I am now 50, and Hispanic guys call me Papi as I fuck them.

Kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2020 5:27 AM

R2, the one you call your daddy ain't your pa...

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2020 5:34 AM

It’s not supposed to be taken literally. It’s like “baby.” You’re not calling your significant other an infant!

Come on guys!

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2020 5:43 AM

Instant soft-on for me.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2020 5:49 AM

In my 20s I loved the daddy/boy thing. But only if I was buzzed. And only if it ended the second sex was over. I guess it was more alpha/beta if I look back thoughtfully.

Eh, I grew out of it quickly. I am NOT into being a daddy, even if it's a role I could technically pull off.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2020 7:57 AM

I was a young adult and, as I was getting fucked, the guy said to me," I heard that you were looking at somebody else. Daddy doesn't like it. You've been bad." Then he started plowing me and spanking my ass. I didn't mind, as his dick was hard and the feeling great. After it was over, he turned back into the meekest Wally Cox type man. I really enjoyed it, because it was something different.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2020 1:23 PM

That made me LOL for real R5

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2020 1:25 PM

‘Daddy’ is fun. ‘Coach’ is fun too.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2020 1:38 PM

R9, is right. It’s not literal or meant to be taken as incest role play. It turns me on to be fucked by a “daddy” because then I know I nothing more than his cum loving boy, designed to take his load and be on my merry way.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2020 1:45 PM

You could call anyone 40 plus daddy. It’s more about his likeliness to being a daddy rather than being YOUR daddy. Like a random 40 something guy in a grocery line looks like a daddy, a young guy looks like a student, it’s just a label. An archetype. A characterization.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2020 2:24 PM

Embrace it. Be thankful you're getting early 20s ass. That lucky streak won't last forever.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2020 3:01 PM

When did incest and other sick, disgusting sex acts become cool and acceptable.

“Let’s pretend we’re abusing each other. Isn’t that hot”

No. It’s not. It’s a sign that something is seriously defective with the person. Talk about red flags.

The depravity of it all.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2020 3:18 PM

R18 seems to be missing the point

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2020 4:24 PM

R2 Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2021 5:39 PM

[quote]Same as you OP. I tell them I will smother them with a pillow if they call me that again.

My kind of guy. ;)

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2021 5:46 PM

R18 sounds like a fun lay. You probably have to move the dolls from the bed first and wash the sheets right after.

by Anonymousreply 22January 4, 2021 5:52 PM

I love the whole “Daddy raping his boy’s hole” scenario, so hot, or making them beg for it while resisting and resisting them, playing with the whole taboo element like “we said we’re not going to do this anymore” and then giving in. That works every time, their holes just open right up.

by Anonymousreply 23January 4, 2021 5:54 PM

Lol R21.

by Anonymousreply 24January 4, 2021 5:56 PM

Who like to sneak a peek at the father's cock when they were younger? I loved seeing his hairy intact monster when I was a boy.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2021 10:29 PM

OP, why not write a 6000 word think piece about it. You'll get even more feedback and can wallow in the nothingburger of it all.

by Anonymousreply 26January 4, 2021 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!