Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is sex really as great as everyone makes it out o be?

I'm asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 7:37 PM

better than shitting but not as good as eating, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2015 11:29 PM

It makes me afternoon

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2015 11:40 PM

Fuck yes, and I'm so thankful to be gay because there's nothing in this universe hotter than two men having sex.

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2015 11:44 PM

Pooping is far more pleasurable. And I'm a top.

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2015 11:45 PM

Sometimes, I'd rather just jerk off, according to my own schedule or as the need arises. I hate when sex is expected and you're not really into it.

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2015 11:48 PM

It's sex plus intimacy that's truly great. Sport fucking ends up becoming like most other hobbies... a case of diminishing returns over the long haul.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2015 11:55 PM

If it's too much work, I rather just do it myself. Love is nice if you are lucky to find the right person.

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2015 11:55 PM

The Program Troll is also a virgin(not really surprising) or are you more of a run-of-the-mill loser, OP?

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2015 12:04 AM

Who is the program troll?

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2020 7:14 PM

I find the chase is usually better than the sex, when it comes to hooking up and getting off.

As someone upthread said "It's sex plus intimacy that's truly great."

The good news is as a gay man you won't find much pressure to move beyond the first sentence.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 7:16 PM

What R1 said

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2020 7:26 PM

Sex? What's that? It's been years. And I'm fine with that. I agree with R7.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2020 7:27 PM

2015 bump troll is in a hurry to bury threads today, I wonder which ones.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 7:28 PM

My favorite thing in the world is sucking cock and I haven't been able to suck my own since I was 16 so I need to engage other people to get off. It's pretty damn great, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 7:31 PM

The best sex is like a religious experience, with the heavens opening up with falling stars and fireworks accompanied by angel choirs and your whole body at one with your penis.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 7:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!