Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrea Mitchell's Hillary Interview

Andrea was afraid to ask certain questions, Hill might've cut-off interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2020 3:24 AM

She's taking on water like the Titanic

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2015 3:51 PM

So why did she agree to interview her at all? I'm team Hillary, but if a reporter is afraid of asking a question from a candidate she is not much of a reporter. I have never thought AM is very professional, now even less.

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2015 3:51 PM

That's pretty common now. Obama, even in his congressman days, had a set prepared questions that interviewers were allowed to ask.

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2015 3:52 PM

I would have loved to watch Hillary get in a huff and walk off. And what it would've done for her "already in the dumpster" polls.

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2015 3:59 PM

I don't understand why Mitchell has any credibility anymore. She compromised herself when she married that pig husband of hers, and I don't see why she should be trusted as even remotely unbiased about anything related to government.

Odious woman.

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2015 4:13 PM

She's being swiftboated, and might even lose if the election were held today, but thankfully it's over a year from now. If some of the mud flung at Hillary has stuck, the orange clown will always look far worse.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2015 4:19 PM

And then Hillary sent an email out to supporters apologizing for the error in judgement, and linked to her website where there is a longer explanation, answers to dozens of direct questions, and the actual emails themselves (at least those vetted by State, so far) for everyone to see.

Can we say as much for Bush the dumber & Cheney's millions of emails, mysteriously "lost" from White House servers?

Can we say the same for Jeb!'s missing emails?

Can we say the same for Mitten's lost emails, hard drives, and records from his time as Mass Gov?

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2015 4:33 PM

[quote]"We were told we had a 15-minute interview,” Mitchell told hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I asked more than 12 minutes on emails before I felt — out of concern that they would cut it off, obviously — that I had to move on.

So Mitchell was running out of time? That's hardly the same thing as claiming the candidate would refuse to answer certain questions and would walk out.

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2015 6:43 PM

The difference, R7, is that neither W. nor Dick Cheney is running for office and Jeb! and Mittens were not employed by the federal government prior to running for Chief Executive.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2015 6:46 PM

Colin Powell, who was employed by the federal government, used a private email server.

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2015 6:48 PM

Andrea Mitchell is NOT a journalist. Her marriage to Greenspan pulled back the curtain on her. She's a shill, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2015 6:52 PM

R11, Andrea is a Democrat, so why would she be a shill?

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2015 7:07 PM

This is a ridiculous thread started by a fucking troll.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2015 7:12 PM

I put up a pic of OP AKA Hillbot on another thread. Ugliest dog EVER! So ugly it would STOP a grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2015 7:20 PM

Yes, R10, but Colin Powell isn't running for the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2015 7:55 PM

Joy behar defended her on The View yesterday, that show is more biased than ever,

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2015 8:03 PM

[quote]Andrea is a Democrat, so why would she be a shill?

She's a shill and a toady for the corporate elite ruining this country.

by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2015 8:25 PM

R17 Ignore that person. Andrea is cahoots with GOP. Anyone with half a brain would know this. His meds must've expired.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2015 4:52 AM

R9 and R15 are admitting that we have special rules for a Clinton, because obviously.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2015 6:01 AM

Is that anything like the special rules for the Bushes or the Cheneys? Just wondering which one applies to only her AND which ones apply to actual criminals. Like Christie for example. You like the special rule that allows him to be on the debate stage even though his campaign is practically over.

Let me which ones apply to any of these people NOT just HRC.

OOPS! Let me NOT forget to throw in Benghazi.

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2015 6:31 AM

When you surround yourself with sycophants, you end up with blind spots, eh Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2020 3:13 AM

r21 is drunk. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2020 3:15 AM

R21 wrote the following:

"My goodness, Britney Spears was so beautiful"

Nobody will ever EVER top early 2000s Britney. She was perfection. Looks, talent, personality, everything.

I hate what that jerk K-Fed did to her.

"Roseanne Barr In Exile, Doubles Down on Trump Support Post-Acquittal"

Someday I’m going to need everyone to acknowledge how fucked up it was that Roseanne lost her show for having mental illness and right wing opinions. Because what she said was not racist, and nobody thought it was.

by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2020 3:16 AM

I am six months sober, R22.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2020 4:39 PM

Yes Andrea Mitchell, the fuckbuddy of Alan Greenspan, the Pope of American wealth redistribution. I’m sure she had some things to say to Hillary that would have ended the interview.

by Anonymousreply 25April 11, 2020 5:20 PM

Original link wouldn't work for me.

It was a tough interview. I think the Republicans (and Russians) successfully dug-up everything they could to make her seem undependable, absentminded and duplicitous. It seemed to work, but they still needed hacking in strategic states as the final solution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2020 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!