Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Man Identifies As 'Graysexual.' Here's What That Means:

"I’ve been with a lot of guys and the experience has been very similar — I want to hold them, I want to kiss them but I don’t want to have sex with them."

Watch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2020 2:51 PM

The correct term is "frigid"

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2015 6:54 AM

Well, he's butt ugly, so by taking himself out of the sex pool he's doing the populace a service.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2015 6:55 AM

He sounds romantic but asexual. The two things are distinct: many asexual people still want to have a romantic relationship with someone; they just don't want sex.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2015 7:40 AM

I'm pretty sure one of my bfs sisters is like this. She a pretty, tall, thin, likeable blonde woman. Over the last decade she hasn't agreed to go on one date. Not one. She has never had a boyfriend and she's certainly never had sex. She's very friendly and nice but she's a very emotionally closed off person. She has lots of friends but I doubt any of them truely know her. She grew up in a very loving, very caring (non religious) family but she seems to worship her family to the exclusion of everyone else. If you didn't know her well you wouldnt think for a second that she had some weird sexual hang up, yet at 35 she's a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2015 7:43 AM

People are just making shit up now

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2015 7:44 AM

R4, she doesn't sound like him. He said: "I want to hold them, I want to kiss them but I don’t want to have sex with them."

Your bf's sister sounds like she could be aromantic as well as asexual. Or forever alone, whatever, you don't know what really goes on with a person.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2015 7:46 AM

R6 she likes the idea of romance r6. She's told me that much. I think her issue is that if she goes on a date then it might lead to her making herself vulnerable emotionally or may it lead to something physical and she's so closed off that the idea of being naked with someone repels and/,or frightens her. I know she regrets knocking back at least one guy, he was a family friend who pursued her for months until finally giving up. She never had a reason to knock him back apparently. He was funny, smart and goodlooking by all accounts and yet she said to me "I couldn't bring myself to agree to a date, I still don't know why". Five years later she found out he'd married a girl she knew and she said when she found out she felt like someone had punched her, especially as there was no one to blame but herself. So deep down she must want something with someone but she won't go out and try. It's so odd.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2015 8:01 AM

[quote]People are just making shit up now.

Now?

I'm pansexual.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2015 8:14 AM

Yep pansexual is as ridiculous as graysexual.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2015 8:17 AM

Ok yeah, there's something weird going on with her, R7. Don't know what it is: perhaps a therapist would help.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2015 9:37 AM

R2 anyone who uses a stupid word like this is.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2020 2:17 PM

Did... did you go out of your way to search for this thread just so you could bump it and leave a stupid comment R11?

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2020 2:19 PM

He’s asexual.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2020 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!