Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry Hagman

I'm watching old episodes of I dream of Jeanie. Man, was he hot. I have found a new appreciation for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2020 12:49 AM

Oh, yes. Oh, yes indeedy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2015 8:50 PM

On a more boring note, he and I used to live in Ojai, California, and my work led me to meet him a couple times.

In general, he could not have been nicer to everyone-- and because my mom adored him, he's the only prominent person I've ever asked for a picture.

He obliged, took off his Cazal sunglasses, made sure the photographer got a couple good shots.

My mom was beyond thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2015 9:23 PM

Never thought he was hot, even when he was young and before he finagled a new liver over people less fortunate.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2015 12:35 AM

He was very handsome during the I Dream of Jeannie years. And he had great legs.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2015 1:18 AM

I dreamt of him being my master.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2015 1:43 AM

Yeah, but those unkempt eyebrows in the later years. Oh-and the liver thing.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2015 1:50 AM

I just can't make myself see it. I can only see J.R.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2020 12:13 AM

Hi, 2015 bump troll. I see you're active tonight. Too many anti-Trump and pro-protest threads for you?

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2020 12:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2020 12:20 AM

I know it ran for 5 years, but "I Dream Of Jeannie" was a pretty bad show, a low-rent "Bewitched". Hagman just had too much nervous energy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2020 12:23 AM

Watch him in " Fail Safe" 1954. He is excellent and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2020 12:25 AM

Mary!

Martin

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2020 12:28 AM

Crazy as a loon, even back then. Barbara Eden professed to like him but said he was moody (psycho?) and difficult to work with.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2020 12:29 AM

The hair dye in the early seasons of Dallas is bad, but he came back for the 83-84 season and had lost weight and changed the color of the hair dye he used. It was the sexiest he looked on Dallas.

Didn’t he used to go around to smokers with a hand held fan to blow away the smoke? Pretty obnoxious behavior for a notorious drunk.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2020 12:31 AM

Family fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2020 12:32 AM

Worst wig EVAH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2020 12:47 AM

Mary!

Crosby

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2020 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!