Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The official Milan Christopher thread

He's the latest addition to Love & Hip Hop Hollywood! He's a proud and out gay black entertainer. He has a hot face and body. Milan Christopher is a recording artist, producer, model, actor and now tv personality. I love what he's doing to increase the visibility and acceptance of black gays. All over social media last night and today, he's been 1 of the main talking points when people discuss the season 2 premiere. People are either loving his inclusion on the show or hating the fact that a gay guy was chosen to be on it. I think it's great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 22, 2020 7:40 PM

his instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2015 2:04 PM

Here's a scene of Milan and Miles from the premiere episode:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2015 10:03 PM

check pages 6 and 8 for their scenes from this week's episode

lmao at a woman having Miles help raise her daughter and not be aware he's gay. That voice of his is SOFT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2015 1:40 PM

I don't like nor support any of these "hip hop" bums. Their music sounds ignorant to me and I don't like the fact they're being paid millions by whites while our Vets are struggling and can't even get in to see a doctor at the V.A. Stop promoting these slobs and send the money where it will do best.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2015 1:43 PM

R4 You sound retarded, you think these reality tv nobodies have millions? You sound like Fox News. How about you get off your ass and help them yourself.

Anyways to OP nobody cares about Milan or the Show. This thread needs to be closed.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2015 4:21 PM

Just because some white eldergays don't care about young hot black gays, that doesn't mean there shouldn't be a thread about them. I'm glad Milan Christopher is bringing about visibility to young, hot gay blacks in the entertainment world.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2015 4:50 PM

where are the penis pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2015 5:27 PM

r4, you sound old. and white. that kind of "white."

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2015 6:12 PM

he's launching an underwear line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2015 10:07 PM

You can see Milan and Miles' scene from this week's episode in the video below...go to the 32:00 mark and ends at 34:50. Milan calling out Miles' lack of commitment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2015 10:16 PM

Can you guys tell that he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2015 10:34 PM

R11 you're sarcastic right?

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2015 11:18 PM

He's hot but still this show is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2015 11:39 PM

going out to eat finally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2015 3:37 PM

The scenes with him and his "boyfriend " seem so fake and forced. I know reality tv is not 200% real, but these guys are horrible at faking drama.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2015 6:28 PM

R15 agreed but I'm just glad it's being played out on a popular reality tv show. It's good for viewers to be exposed to this. At least both men are sexy

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2015 8:41 PM

I need to catch up with LHHH, I've only watched the first two episodes.

I thought I would be hooked because there are is finally some gay representation on the show, but I must say it is so different when you see this stuff that so many black gay men go through play out on TV. Even if its very fake. Now I see why black women don't appreciate being portrayed as ratchet hooligans on these type shows. A lot of people that watch the show, even the straight ones have said Milan sells himself short for Miles. So many self esteem issues at play with both of them. Im a little disappointed that we are being portrayed as long suffering men who deal with the same thing a lot of women do, holding on to guys for dick even if they aren't treating you right. Ok, enough of my rambling...

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2015 9:43 PM

Someone is having fun talking to themselves........ LOL

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2015 11:22 PM

Clips from last week: do page 1, 8, 11 and then 4 in that order. For some reason they put 4 near the beginning but it's towards the end of the episode lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2015 1:49 AM

Clips from last week: look at pages 2, 6 and 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2015 2:37 PM

Milan Christopher and Miles are scheduled to be on Wendy Williams today as well

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2015 2:38 PM

Thanks r21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2015 8:24 PM

I hope Milan and Miles are a real couple lol they really both are hot and look good together.

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2015 8:40 PM

This episode features Miles heavily as he comes out to Amber and later his sisters...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 21, 2015 1:27 PM

R4 sounds as if he is unhinged.

R5 uses the word "anyways" so he can't be taken seriously.

Christopher is hot but I would never watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2015 1:53 PM

stupid, negative show

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2015 2:57 PM

Anyways OP, you're still the only one who cares about this show.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2015 3:12 PM

So good looking.

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2015 3:22 PM

r27, are you an ex ballroom queen who had a bad run in with Milan? Surely there are more interesting topics for you to post in here if you're not a fan of the show.

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2015 8:25 PM

Miles talking about coming out etc and being on the show . All 5 pages:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 29, 2015 3:45 PM

from this week's clips, pages 1, 9 and 10:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 29, 2015 4:14 PM

btw overall this season, the ratings have been higher, suggesting there is quite an interest in Milan and Miles by viewers. Their storyline is the most talked about this season

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2015 4:16 PM

DRAMA!!!!!!!!

At least for now, Milan and Miles have broken up and it's messy as hell!

link #1 detailing the split:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 2, 2015 3:04 PM

link #2 apparently this past weekend Miles was arrested for assaulting Milan at a Halloween party they both attended

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 2, 2015 3:04 PM

this link shows some of their responses on their social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 2, 2015 3:05 PM

and just this morning Miles was on The Breakfast Club giving an interview (before the news about his arrest this weekend came out). We find out that Miles is a top and obviously he's still broken up with Milan. Miles' sister accused Milan of being a famewhore and apparently there's a sex tape of Milan floating around online. He also talks about his first gay sexual experience, being bisexual and homophobia in both the black and rap communities. It's actually an interesting interview. I just wish the hosts had found out he had been arrest first lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 2, 2015 3:08 PM

"I don't prefer the whole penis thing."---Miles

by Anonymousreply 37November 2, 2015 3:23 PM

yeah I can't be with a guy who expects to receive oral but not give it back in return.

by Anonymousreply 38November 2, 2015 3:26 PM

r38, I understand, but a lot of guys like those type of dudes, so it's a match!

by Anonymousreply 39November 2, 2015 3:31 PM

#Bottom'sLivesMatter

by Anonymousreply 40November 2, 2015 3:33 PM

I have been with someone who offered to give me oral but didn't want it in return and that's fine but I think you should always at least offer to reciprocate.

Miles seems very calm and chill. I can see Milan being a lot to handle

by Anonymousreply 41November 2, 2015 5:06 PM

actually, Charlamagne is much more interesting than Miles in that interview. Very interesting...

by Anonymousreply 42November 2, 2015 8:39 PM

lol Charlamagne seemed VERY interested in the tops/bottoms thing and of course that whole "ass grab" clip...

by Anonymousreply 43November 2, 2015 9:36 PM

[quote]I can see Milan being a lot to handle

I would definitely say so. On Wendy he said he got mad at some IG post of Miles. Dude, you are over 30, it's time to grow up now, you know what you were getting into. I know these two will never work out, I just hope they enjoy it for what it is. They are at completely different phases of the gay experience. Milan is very grandiose, and needs somebody who is mature enough to know what's important and what's not.

It's unfortunate that Miles put hands on him, but when two men get mad enough at each other that's what happens.

by Anonymousreply 44November 3, 2015 12:20 AM

r43, to be fair, that clip was not a big deals. Dudes do that kind of broplay stuff all the time.

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2015 1:15 PM

damn but I shouldn't be surprised-following news of an alleged Milan sex tape, it's been removed online. People have taken screenshots though. Apparently it's been online since 2012/2013 but I didn't know of him back then. Hopefully someone will put it back up lol

Here are pics of him getting his muscular cakes smashed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2015 1:30 PM

here's a little clip actually but can't find the whole thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2015 1:34 PM

this site has some gifs lol and people in the comments who have seen it say it looks and sounds like Milan.

No word on who the other guy is though:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2015 1:35 PM

Is the other dude hot?

by Anonymousreply 49November 3, 2015 1:36 PM

I saw the whole vid, it was alright. The other dude was ok looking. If I was going to do a sex tape I would have to be having SPECTACULAR sex, and they did not. Milan is not my type of bottom anyway.

The guy might have set him up, but I doubt it. Most queens trying to come up think they are going to Kim K the situation, and it just doesn't pan out.

by Anonymousreply 50November 3, 2015 1:58 PM

R50 where/when did you see the video? link still up or nah?

by Anonymousreply 51November 3, 2015 2:12 PM

r51, this was the link, gone now. But from the comments you can see the viewers were not impressed lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 3, 2015 2:24 PM

gif...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 3, 2015 2:27 PM

lol a mess.

According to a poster on youtube, the top is Fahylando, a model. He's attractive with a great body but after hearing his voice on instagram...I can't! Would Milan have really given it up to someone who sounds like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 3, 2015 2:51 PM

His voice sounds normal to me. His body is well above average. Well above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 3, 2015 2:56 PM

and also there has been gossip that Milan's butt is not totally natural but of course that could just be jealous kween talk. It wouldn't surprise me if Milan had injections though.

He's not even a Gordy but used the last name to boost his fame. Apparently his uncle Clifford married Berry Gordy's daughter Sherri.

by Anonymousreply 56November 3, 2015 3:03 PM

[quote]According to a poster on youtube, the top is Fahylando, a model.

LOL gurl bye. That poster must be Fahylando!

You can kinda see the guys profile in this pic, that doesn't lool like him to me, different skin tone. and this guy is more thick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2015 3:10 PM

Aww shucks now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2015 3:15 PM

R55 wow he's much more attractive when he doesn't put on the femme gay voice. He's doing the most on his instagram though

R58 that gif shows the top's face...kinda looks like Fahylando lol

by Anonymousreply 59November 3, 2015 3:27 PM

Milan asked for and was granted a restraining order against Miles today. TMZ caught him coming out of court. He didn't say much except that they won't be getting back together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2015 12:52 AM

I have a feeling Mona S. Young is behind that black eye.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2015 1:16 AM

As for this week's episode, Milan and Miles were featured a lot but only 2 clips are shown below. Go to page 3 first and then page 2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2015 4:32 AM

Milan: I paid your rent twice.

Amber: Thank-you, I really appreciate that.

***DIES*** lmfao

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2015 4:40 AM

lol well do we even know what Amber does for work? I don't think it has been shown. I'm quite interested in the fact that Miles wasn't making money during filming though. He has a song out with a video on youtube and he's coming out with a hat line called "Just Love" but obviously those projects don't make money right away and aren't guaranteed to make money.

Checking Miles' instagram, the last few weeks he's been doing a lot of interviews and appearances so perhaps he's making a bit of money that way.

Milan I read owns a teeth whitening spa and has made money as a model and rapper/recording act before.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2015 4:27 PM

Yeah that boy does have some white teeth, Ill give him that!

But brah, getting matching tats DOES NOT mean that Miles wanted to marry you lol. Some of these guys just get off on knowing they won over a vagina. Big deal. 9 times out of 10 these dudes do not want to settle down because they have so much to explore about their sexuality. And on top of that they usually have rage issues, which usually results in you getting your ass beat (in a bad way) as we have seen.

Milan is too old for this. This is something that very young guys (teenagers to early 20s take pride in) turning out some girl's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2015 4:48 PM

I just watched the Breakfast Club interview at r36 with Miles. I believe every single thing Miles' sister said about Milan wanting this to be all about him. You are not Kim Kardashian, Milan. She also put him on blast about grand theft auto and check fraud? Typical stunt queen!

by Anonymousreply 66November 7, 2015 11:31 PM

Please don't bring that in here, OP.

by Anonymousreply 67November 7, 2015 11:37 PM

VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Rapper Miles "Kind-Of" Regrets Coming Out As Gay

The Los Angeles native talks being an artists in a homophobic arena and praises Young Thug.

Anyone who watched the past few episodes of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Hollywood understands how painful it was watching Miles come out as an open homosexual to his on-and-off girlfriend Amber and family members. Then again, it was necessary. Miles’ relationship with cast member Milan intensified the pressure to come out. A first in network television history, a black male gay couple were given a narrative. There were even rumors circulating that heterosexual male cast members didn’t even want to shoot scenes with them. Of course, those were shot down as VH1 broadcasted their “Out In Hip Hop” special featuring guest commentary from Big Freedia, Buttahman, Ray J, DMC and more.

Miles understands many are looking at his life with more scrutiny. Considering his aspirations as a rapper, coming out in front of millions may have helped or hurt him. Regardless, he’s hoping to join the ranks of other LGBT artists with a huge following. Stopping through the DX office, Miles talks Love & Hip Hop, the end result of coming out, Miles Talks The Difficulties In Coming Out As Gay In Front Of MillionsDX: The past episodes this season have been pretty wild man. Really tough to watch. I guess for you, it’s been a long time coming. I can only imagine how hard it was to really put yourself out there like that on television. What ran through your mind as you came out to Amber not only in front of her but the world as well?

Miles: I guess for me, it’s just never a real right time to tell someone or anyone something like that. That’s why I would like to thank the show because it really helped me figure out a way to tell her. I really didn’t know how. This is never good news whether five or ten years ago. For me, it’s: How do you tell someone something like this? How do you turn bad news like this into something better the best way you can. Even a little bit afterwards, I kind of regretted doing it. I got through it and I’m sitting in front of you today.

DX: Obviously, everything was shot months prior to its broadcast. How does that work in terms of your storyline on the show?

Miles: Well, there’s a common misconception that I was in the closet, I was on the DL or all this stuff because that’s not what it was. I was in a relationship with Milan and he’s tight with Hazel. The opportunity to be on the show came. Of course, I was hesitant and had reservations about it. I was nervous and didn’t know if I wanted to do it. For me, I know there are a lot of people out there who are going through the same thing I’m going through. If I could help everybody else and be a pioneer, I will. I know my music is dope and hopefully everyone just judges me from my music than my music.

DX: When did you know that you were having those feelings towards males?

Miles: I feel like I always knew subconsciously. I told myself I was straight and just put those feelings to the back of my mind. I throw behind until the pot over boiled and here we are today. It’s about living your truth and not being afraid of who you are. Just keep it 100.

DX: How do you do that while maneuvering your way around life as a rapper?

Miles: I’m still figuring that out. I don’t know. All I can do is make the best music that I can and put that out there. I’m trying to balance the two, I’m still learning.

DX: Do you feel as if coming out has hurt your career so far?

Miles: Absolutely. It’s hurt me but also helped bring awareness. It’s raised a discussion about something seen as taboo. It’s a great way for LGBT artists to have a voice. For the Hip Hop community to even address this issue means we’re making a difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 9, 2015 2:39 PM

He's enjoying the attention now. I don't believe he regrets it.

by Anonymousreply 69November 9, 2015 3:18 PM

While not as effeminate as Milan, Miles is definitely very stereotypically gay. His mannerisms are very "gay."

by Anonymousreply 70November 9, 2015 10:28 PM

Miles is alright with me, he just needs to man up some. He clearly signed on to do this show because he wanted a career boost, like all people on reality shows. Thats cool. He just needs to separate his dislike of the negative effects of being on reality tv, from all his personal issues with his sexuality. He is a textbook bisexual guy to me, who has a hard time conforming to anything or anyone.

by Anonymousreply 71November 9, 2015 10:50 PM

This week's episode didn't feature Milan and Miles too heavily. Go to page 4 for part of their scene at the beach and page 2 if you want to see Milan as a side character in the girls' drama lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2015 1:22 PM

stupid, vapid show

by Anonymousreply 73November 12, 2015 2:08 PM

Milan interview with The Shade Room. He really exposes Miles here, if he's to be believed...

He talks about his own coming out, his current status with Miles, the altercation and Miles' arrest (he has the paperwork lol), Miles being gay, not bi, how Miles and Amber are bffs and never dated at all + she has known he's gay, some of the men Miles slept with messaging Milan on social media, skimming over and dismissing the sex tape (lol sounds like he's lying here), the ways he makes/has made his money from jobs to getting money from previous guys he's been with (was he implying he had sugar daddies? lol), the kind of guys he's interested in and finally that soon we might find out who he's "interested" in/dating as it's someone "we know".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2015 6:49 AM

here's that Chase Bank ad Milan Christopher bragged about lol he just happened to have posted it on youtube several years ago. LOL at him wearing horns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2015 6:50 AM

The new single Milan just dropped. I think it's an auto-tuned mess lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2015 6:53 AM

In this week's episode, Milan was only featured in the fashion show drama between some of the ladies. Miles however had a scene with Amber on page 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 17, 2015 1:53 PM

stupid show

by Anonymousreply 78November 17, 2015 2:20 PM

Miles interview for the launch of his hat line and responding to what Milan has been saying lately. According to him, yes he got arrested but he never hit Milan. He says that he doesn't make rap songs about other men/gay love because he doesn't want to limit himself to only a gay fan base.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2015 3:53 PM

Miles kept it classy. Brother beat the brakes off that bitch Milan!

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2015 4:05 PM

The alleged sex tape for those who haven't seen it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2015 4:53 PM

R81 lol @ the part when the bed was moving and hitting the blinds. So Milan actually took the guy's dick out of his ass and sucked it. The other guy definitely looks like Fahylando. Too bad the video is grainy though

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2015 8:49 PM

Fahylando is so annoying

by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2015 9:27 PM

R83 he is but I think it's a character. As noted several posts above, there's an older video of him where he spoke and acted more normally. I think he's doing this "meangay/sexpotgay" thing to gain more social media followers.

by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2015 9:58 PM

Milan was on The Breakfast Club today. He said:

he and Miles had a vers relationship.

Miles' entire storyline on the show is fake. Milan isn't his first guy at all lol Miles apparently has been out for over a decade and was involved in the LA ball scene. Miles used to be fat and changed up his look entirely by losing weight, getting lots of tattoos and acting more masculine. The reason they didn't go out together in public is not because Miles was on on the DL, it was because they would have run into numerous gay ex-lovers and friends Miles had lol

Milan got on the show by knowing Hazel E and Carlos King (yes the producer of RHOA). Miles was only on the show because at the time he was dating Milan

Miles and Amber are bffs and never dated. They both were acting out their storyline.

Throughout the entire interview, Charlamagne was teasing him lol it seemed like he was almost flirting. He used the terms "messy ass bottom" and "kween" lol Charlamagne also made sex jokes throughout. It was pretty entertaining. Milan checked him though by pointing out that Charlamagne has been following him on instagram since before he was on the show!

Charlamagne also tried setting up Milan with Kid Fury lol apparently Kid Fury and Charlamagne are friends

Milan hangs out at the same parties Jussie Smollett goes to but they're not dating, just friends. He is Milan's type though.

He's undecided about returning next season (standard reality star talk lol). He has other projects in the works including another tv show so he'll see if he has time to do this as well. [Personally I'd be SHOCKED if he didn't return as he loves attention. He's probably trying to get more money for next season].

Moniece told him about Miles cheating with her cousin. Then her cousin let Milan listen to a 3-way chat with Miles, confirming everything.

He kept mentioning how he's been in the business etc

It was a fun interview. Charlamagne (in Wendy Williams' voice) HOW U DOIN' ??????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2015 10:19 PM

Finale was last night. Clips on pages 2, 6 and 7 feature Milan and Miles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2015 10:25 PM

and lastly in the interview, Milan also claimed he came into the show thinking it would portray a true gay love story. He was going to propose. Not sure I believe any of this lol

by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2015 10:30 PM

[quote]Moniece told him about Miles cheating with her cousin. Then her cousin let Milan listen to a 3-way chat with Miles, confirming everything.

Was this her cousin the voice coach that was on with her last season?

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2015 10:48 PM

R88 his name hasn't been mentioned yet. Moniece had a voice coach a couple episodes ago too-was that her cousin?

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2015 11:02 PM

r89, Im not caught up with this season, but last season her vocal coach was Stevie Mackey, who also happens to be her cousin. She said she lucked out because she can work with him for free, he works on The Voice, I've seen him on Christina Milian's reality show as well.

And what's more children...Stevie was on R&B Divas with Countess Vaughn, and we know Carlos King is the EP on that show. And now Miles just said he got on L&HHH because of Carlos King. Sounds Miles and Milan were working over both these guys to get put on! Get it how you live gurls!

Stevie and Selena Gomez:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2015 11:42 PM

Additional receipts:

[quote]This same breeder sold a dog to Moniece’s cousin, vocal coach to the stars Stevie Mackey. Fortunately, Stevie’s dog is alive and well, but Moniece is devastated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2015 11:43 PM

[quote]Stevie was on R&B Divas with Countess Vaughn

That should be Hollywood Divas....

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2015 11:45 PM

OK so unless Moniece has more than 1 gay cousin, it's most likely him lol and yes he was the vocal coach seen with her a couple episodes ago. Interesting!

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2015 1:10 AM

I bet Carlos Queen is furious that Messy Milan is name dropping him in all this foolishness. Maybe they didn't sleep together, its hard for two bottoms to do lol

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2015 1:21 AM

R94 don't you DARE call him just a bottom!!!!!!!!!!!! He says he's vers!!!!!!!

lmao

by Anonymousreply 95November 25, 2015 1:55 AM

Christopher Milan (Gordy) has done an ad for a fragrance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 25, 2015 1:58 AM

he is sexy. No denying that lol I wonder how many guys (both out and DL) have tried hitting him up since the season 2 of LHHH started airing.

I do hope he and Jussie Smollett don't date though. Jussie seems like a very nice guy. Milan seems like an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 97November 25, 2015 2:10 AM

look who he's been hanging out with...and yet he calls Miles the famewhore lol gurl YOU'RE BOTH famewhores!

hmm Yusaf Mack made a porno and Milan has that sex tape...they'd be hot together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2015 4:30 PM

r98, they are perfect for each other, two stunt queens.

I just watched The Breakfast Club interview. I've heard the Charlamagne rumors but now Im starting to believe it lol.

Milan, just be a proud bottom and own it! I am so tired of all the bottom shaming, even in mixed company.

And for him to now be calling out all these storylines as fake, bitch, you sure acted like they were real when you were taping those scenes and Mona was cutting you that check.

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2015 11:06 PM

Miles 1 ups Milan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2015 4:08 PM

cool

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2015 4:18 PM

Milan is an attention seeking hack with minimal talent. And that is NOT Fahylando in the sextape with him, the body types are totally different. That Fahylando rumor was total rubbish

by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2015 10:53 PM

Michael Sam's new teef look great.

by Anonymousreply 103December 2, 2015 12:02 AM

R102 the sex tape is from several years ago so I wouldn't base it totally off that.

by Anonymousreply 104December 2, 2015 12:44 AM

Part 1 of the reunion last night...pages 1, 5 and 6 show the clips. Part 2 is when Milan and Miles start to argue lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 2, 2015 1:00 AM

lmao raging narcissism! Milan referring to his body as a masterpiece, saying it'd be selfish of him not to share it with the world and using a Shakespeare quote!

but yes he is hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2015 1:02 AM

This Fahylando dude must've found this thread. Gurl, stop trying to convince us you're a top and that that was you in the vid!

by Anonymousreply 107December 2, 2015 1:10 AM

R107 according to the comments on this youtube page, it was Fahylando who leaked it and he and Milan went at it on facebook lol who knows if those posts are still up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 2, 2015 1:17 AM

r108, chile boom. Everybody just looking for someway to attach themselves to trifling ass Milan so they can get their five minutes. The sex tape looks years old too. Im sure Milan probably had a hard even remembering whose dick it was!

I dont think Milan will be back next season. He is pushing it by calling out so many things as fake, I know the network probably doesn't like that even though we know most of this stuff is fake.

by Anonymousreply 109December 2, 2015 1:45 AM

lol I CAN'T with this bitch! Calling himself on superfleek, bragging about wearing a $7,000 outfit to the reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 2, 2015 1:54 PM

while at the same time referring to Miles as anti-fleek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 2, 2015 1:55 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2015 1:40 AM

yawn,,,cookie's my girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2015 2:12 AM

R112 yes he looked weird as hell lol I wonder if he was high?

by Anonymousreply 114December 3, 2015 2:20 AM

it will get deleted but for anyone wondering...here's what Fahylando's dick looks like lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 4, 2015 3:55 AM

The second part of the finale was hilarious. I highly doubt Milan was really going to propose-that ring looked like something you find in a cereal box. lol at Miles kicking it off stage.

Anyway Miles and Amber still want attention so IMO they made up this little instagram back-and-forth to accomplish just that.

I will say Milan and Miles are both damn handsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 23, 2015 4:18 PM

so just a month ago it was being reported that Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker were producing a dating show with Milan as the bachelor and that it would air on Bravo. Unfortunately reports are now that the show has been shelved. It's not clear why but it might have something to do with the Finding Prince Charming gay bachelor show on Logo.

by Anonymousreply 117September 25, 2016 8:47 PM

receipt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 23, 2016 3:10 AM

Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 22, 2020 7:29 PM

Love and hip hop Hollywood is terrible. The only amusing franchise it Atlanta

by Anonymousreply 120November 22, 2020 7:31 PM

Fuck (back) off, DeFecto.

Your Glorious Leader lost. Get over it, and stay over it.

by Anonymousreply 121November 22, 2020 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!