Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman posed as man to befriend 25-year-old student, used bandages to bind chest and a sex toy to pass as male during sex

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2020 3:02 AM

The laywer is saying the 'victim' couldn't be that naive:

[quote]He invited the jury to consider how 'gullible or naive' they consider the alleged victim is. 'It is unquestionably the case that if what she says is true, she is by her nature a very gullible, and I hope she will forgive me for saying so, naive person,' he added.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2015 11:24 AM

creeps

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2015 11:27 AM

She does sound gullible and naive, but is a lawyer saying it's okay to commit fraud against a person if the victim is gullible and naive? Because that's a hell of an argument for a lawyer to make.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2015 11:59 AM

dumb creeps

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2015 12:01 PM

How can a woman not tell a real dick from a fake one ? That being said, lock the tranny up. It's fucking disgusting. What was she thinking anyway, that she could pull it off forever ? Those people are fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2015 12:07 PM

From the updated article:

[quote] [The victim] told the court: 'People get raped by males and it sounds sick but I think I'd prefer it. I just think of all the stuff I let her do to me, like foreplay, and it makes me feel sick.'

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2015 3:26 PM

A woman accused of pretending to be a man to lure a fellow student into bed has told a jury that her alleged victim was in on the deception and was a closeted lesbian.

Gayle Newland, 25, has admitted creating a fake Facebook profile in order to meet girls, using a photo of a good-looking Asian man she called Kye Fortune. But she denies misleading a woman who claims she was sexually assaulted by Newman wearing a prosthetic penis after they had intercourse, during which the woman wore a blindfold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2015 5:06 AM

Psycho Tranny, que est c'est?

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2015 5:51 AM

Well, we ARE all saying that transsexuals should find ways to deal with their issues that don't require hormones or surgery...

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2015 7:26 AM

She does have masculine features. I wonder what the alleged victim looked like to be willing to submit to these no touching and no looking rules.

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2015 7:44 AM

The victim agreed to have sex with a blindfold on? Sounds like she was up for kinky sex all along.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2015 8:11 AM

She's not transsexual and she doesn't have masculine features. And with that long, dyed hair, she wasn't even trying to.

[quote]que est c'est?

That makes zero sense, FYI.

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2015 6:17 PM

She agreed to it because the psycho-lez told her she/he was self conscious of her looks and did not want to be seen/judged.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2015 6:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2015 7:43 PM

I can remember watching a documentary of something similar on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2015 8:04 PM

25 years old, and that naive? That's called stupidity. Or she was Hellen Keller.

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2015 8:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2015 9:08 PM

Is this typical of manny psychodrama? The whole episode sounds like a lesbian Penthouse Forum story done wrong. That poor naive ,ignorant 25 year old virgin. She was fooled into thinking a lesbionic plastic cock was an honest to goodness skin twinkie.Now I know what the Lezzie Chat people troll in their off time.

by Anonymousreply 18September 10, 2015 9:32 PM

Lesbian extremism run amok.

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2015 9:46 PM

This why you should always start with a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2015 9:46 PM

This is nothing new. She probably rented 1999's boys don't cry and got ideas

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2015 9:47 PM

Haha, good advice R20.

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2015 9:50 PM

Young people should know enough to not have sex with a nutcase, you says..."don't touch my penis.". Are all of our kids incredibly stupid? I am starting to think, yes.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2015 9:55 PM

R8: run, run, run....run awaaaayyy

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2015 10:29 PM

How stupid are they? The video r15 posted, the girls aren't actually lookers. Actually snorted when she said it was all Mark Zukerberg's fault because he invented Facebook. No it was your own stupidity love.

by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2015 11:28 AM

How did she explain it when she showed up in person and didn't look like an Asian man?

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2015 12:34 PM

The woman she "victimized" must be a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 27November 27, 2020 8:25 PM

Eat shit R27, quit spamming with 2015 bumps.

by Anonymousreply 28November 27, 2020 8:27 PM

Ha! I thought this was new.

by Anonymousreply 29November 27, 2020 8:33 PM

This is the second time I've heard about a woman posing as a man in modern times being arrested for this. Never heard it about a man posing as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2020 2:42 AM

NEVER HEARD ABOUT A MAN POSING AS A WOMAN IS LITERAL VIOLENCE.

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2020 2:55 AM

Must be a man to blame somewhere, women are infallible.

by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2020 3:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!