Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida teen took oral-sex selfies with pit bull at grandmother’s house: police

Where else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2020 2:38 PM

Will she be on the canine sex offender's list ?

Sick woman, but I feel a bit bad for her that she is 18 years old and they were able to report her name and print her photograph.

That is a hard one (ha ha) to live down. Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2015 7:47 PM

Please don't let her be…PHEW!

by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2015 7:51 PM

I was doing a concert in Vegas. Dogs don't cavort with pigs.

by Anonymousreply 3September 7, 2015 7:52 PM

Nice pic of the pitbull.

by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2015 7:53 PM

[quote] I was doing a concert in Vegas. Dogs don't cavort with pigs.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 5September 7, 2015 7:55 PM

Despite our many differences, we can all agree that Florida should be severed from the mainland of the US and allowed to drift out to sea.

by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2015 8:00 PM

Cheryl, feel free to chime in here with your thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2015 8:10 PM

Did she use a rib eye, a bottle of Barolo and creme brulee to lure the dog? Cuz I'd need a little more incentive than just spread legs to lick that heffa.

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2015 8:26 PM

[quote] The dog was taken to a veterinarian for an evaluation and was pronounced healthy, according to the Bradenton Herald.

That's a relief!

by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2015 8:35 PM

Yet, another reason why Britain should never have given up her empire.

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2015 8:41 PM

For R6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2015 9:16 PM

Kibble and bits.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2015 9:23 PM

Of course this happened in Florida!

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2015 9:26 PM

Bugs Bunny for President!

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2015 9:29 PM

YES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2015 9:35 PM

I guess that answers the oft-asked question " How sick can somebody be? "

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2015 9:41 PM

That dog may have been pronounced " healthy " by a vet, but he will never recover from the emotional and psychological trauma experienced by victims of sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2015 9:45 PM

When I was 15, I knew a 17-year-old guy who used to put butter on his cock so his dog would lick it. When the dog would lick all the butter off he'd stop, so the guy would put more butter on until he got off. The dog was quite fat I should add!

I so desperately wanted to tell him I would do it without the butter!

Punch line -- the guy's name was Rod.

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2015 9:45 PM

Nibbled a clit.

Fixed it for you, R12.

by Anonymousreply 19September 7, 2015 9:46 PM

Should have used gravy, r18.

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2015 9:49 PM

Did anyone check that bitch for fleas?

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2015 9:51 PM

Remember that Nazi couple in SF? The ones whose dogs attacked and killed their lesbian neighbor? Weren't they using the dogs to fuck the fat, ugly wife? Serious Sickos on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2015 9:52 PM

Well, Scarface the Pitbull has a tongue double the length of any dude she knows.

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2015 9:55 PM

And JLaw was worried about her pictures going public?

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2015 9:58 PM

You want that I should wait for that bitch to have a kid?

by Anonymousreply 25September 7, 2015 10:00 PM

🎵 "I Licked A Bitch And I Liked It ! " 🎼

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2015 10:00 PM

i thought it was that fat mentally ill bitch with the fake rapper Pit Bull

by Anonymousreply 27September 7, 2015 10:28 PM

It's almost impossible to believe that aristocratic-looking lady in the mugshot has a cooch full of Alpo.

by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2015 10:35 PM

How long ago was bestiality legal in Florida? I am surprised they changed it given the cretins that populate that state.

by Anonymousreply 29September 7, 2015 10:39 PM

Well, THIS is not rape-rape.

by Anonymousreply 30September 7, 2015 10:41 PM

what was she planning on doing with the photos?

by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2020 1:51 AM

Is it a she or “she”? I can’t tell.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2020 1:52 AM

R31 So you're the fucking 2015 Troll.

by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2020 1:54 AM

But, why?

by Anonymousreply 34November 25, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote] The dog was taken to a veterinarian for an evaluation and was pronounced healthy, according to the Bradenton Herald.

Yes I can see she's fine from the photo. But what about the pit bull?

by Anonymousreply 35November 25, 2020 1:56 AM

[quote] But, why?

A lady doo not kiss and tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 25, 2020 1:57 AM

“Miller explained that she would call 2-face into her room, take her pants off, open her legs and 2-face would lick he(r) vagina,” the police report reads. “Miller believes 2-face has licked her vagina approximately thirty to forty times.”

She admitted to detectives that 2-face wasn’t the first dog she had allowed to perform sex acts on her — she had a Rottweiler-pit bull mix named Scarface do the same thing years earlier, police said. She also claimed that “she did not have to push her to do it,” the police said.

Bestiality was legal in Florida until the state finally passed a law forbidding sex with animals in 2011. The wording of the new law was challenged a year later after a man claimed that, since there was no penetration, he couldn’t be charged for having oral sex with his dog.

by Anonymousreply 37November 25, 2020 2:00 AM

TRUMP VOTER

by Anonymousreply 38November 25, 2020 12:24 PM

Okay, PLEASE don't attack me here, it's a legit question only based on how they could have/could prosecute: Was this technically sex or just a crude act? As gross as it is, we all know this isn't the rarest of things. We've all heard of women smearing peanut butter on their stanky little twats and letting a dog lick it. And as another guy mentioned above, men are known to do the same thing and be just as crude.

No, it isn't normal, healthy or entirely fair to the animal. But if it's a matter of enticing an animal to lap-up food, is she technically forcing the animal to perform the act? (Yes. WRONG! Of course) but is it an act forced upon the animal? Then again, when minors have consensual sex with adults, it's still considered molestation, which I totally get and agree with.

If the dog didn't penetrate her and just licked her va-jay-jay, has there been harm done to the animal? And as nasty as it is, perhaps the girl's biggest crime was taking photos of it. Was she trying to be funny? Or is she just a piggy little exhibitionist?

I'm seeing the twisted, but I'm not seeing a technical crime here.

by Anonymousreply 39November 25, 2020 1:34 PM

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 40November 25, 2020 1:38 PM

[quote]A young woman is facing charges after officers uncovered multiple cellphone photos of her receiving oral sex from a pit bull

The opposite would have been hotter.

by Anonymousreply 41November 25, 2020 1:40 PM

Did she return the favor?

by Anonymousreply 42November 25, 2020 2:21 PM

Something I thought we'd never see: a DL thread that actually completely supports the PIT BULL.

by Anonymousreply 43November 25, 2020 2:22 PM

[bold]R31 and her mother also love to be cunt-licked by their mangy dogs!! JUST DIE, BUMP CUNT TROLL!!![/bold]

[bold]R31 and her mother also love to be cunt-licked by their mangy dogs!! JUST DIE, BUMP CUNT TROLL!!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 44November 25, 2020 2:29 PM

Sick world.

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2020 2:32 PM

I'm surprised bestiality is illegal in Florida of all places. Must be all those transplanted New Yorkers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2020 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!