Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Janet Jackson Tour On Track To Break NO RECORDS

Janet has begun her velvet roped-off tour in Vancouver last night. And even with the roping-off over 1/3rd of the venue---the concert failed to sell out. The concert was generally well-received having concentrated on her hits of 25 year ago and her association with her more famous brother Michael Jackson (the Michael/Janet song SCREAM was prominently featured during which Janet mysteriously burst into tears.)

But the financial future of this tour does not bode well. Yes, ticket sales in the fewest of the largest markets like Los Angeles and Chicago---but even in other large markets like Miami---things have run afoul.

In at least one venue in Canada, tickets can be had for $10. At other venues, not much more than that. And most surprisingly, in Miami, a bountiful number of tickets to the Janet concert can still be found for $23.

Compared to Janet's last tour, the Up Close and Personal tour back in 2011, Janet's current tour ticket sale prices have slid a staggering 18.6%.

It seems Janet and her bean counters have determined, by hook, crook, roped off venue or give-away ticket prices---the most important aspect of this tour is to give the illusion of its success.

by Anonymousreply 264December 27, 2020 10:32 PM

Forgot the Forbes link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2015 4:29 AM

Why are Janet's tits way down by her belly button in that R1 photo?

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2015 4:34 AM

madbot's talking to herself again.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2015 4:42 AM

I'm guessing they're real. That's why the underwire pushup bra was invented.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2015 4:48 AM

She's really showing her age.

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2015 4:59 AM

Molly, you in danger, gurl! Cue crazy street preacher's entrance.

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2015 5:08 AM

Those stupid fucking white hammer pants she wears are beyond retarded.

She is OVAH.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2015 10:54 AM

Madonna's show isn't selling either. Her Australian dates should have sold out in 2 minutes. They've been on sale for months and still aren't selling. She's done. She had to cancel her first week of dates (this week) due to poor sales. Old bitches don't sell shows.

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2015 6:31 PM

Janet was smart enough to marry money and put the tits away. Madonna, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2015 6:31 PM

Madonna's tits aren't hanging by her crotch. Janet's weight problems have taken its toll on her face, body, and tits. Madonna, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2015 9:22 PM

That must be what's nestled in those stupid fucking hammer pants.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2015 9:29 PM

She can hide her big, shelf-like booty in these pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2015 9:34 PM

[img]Madonna's tits aren't hanging by her crotch.

Madonna's got way more problems than just her granny tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2015 9:38 PM

I saw orphan parts fall on the stage floor out of those stupid fucking hammer pants while she was lumbering around.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2015 10:01 PM

[quote]Janet was smart enough to marry money and put the tits away. Madonna, not so much.

Yeah, Janet was really smart to marry a Muslim man who made her a part of his Harem. Way smarter than Madonna... oh, then again, Madonna was able to make and keep her own money.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2015 11:49 PM

Madonna ain't shit when compared to Janet. Not as talented, not as beautiful, not as nice a person, just NOT, period. And her new era was such a flop that it's already over.

[quote]Madonna was able to make and keep her own money.

Bitch, please. Janet Jackson is STILL worth hundreds of millions on her own, without Wissam's money. Do some fact checking before you come on her spouting bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2015 12:39 AM

[quote]Bitch, please. Janet Jackson is STILL worth hundreds of millions on her own, without Wissam's money. Do some fact checking before you come on her spouting bullshit.

Nice try, stupid bitch.

Fact, Madonna is worth more than Janet.

And don't try that bullshit that Janet's husband's money is her money, it's not.

So instead of telling people to do some fact checking, because let's face it, facts are your enemy and lies are your best friend... just STFU.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2015 12:42 AM

Weird... I can't seem to find Janet on this list???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2015 12:47 AM

A lot of shows are not selling including Janet and Madonna. Janet hasn't had a hit in years and has kept a low profile so the interest isn't as strong; Madonna created too much negative word-of-mouth with MDNA coming on late and performing few hits. She has priced herself out of the market. Nobody is paying those prices and her ridiculous VIP prices are another reason why people are not buying. People are tired of these ridiculous VIP scale of tickets. They're all really the same because in the end you get some shitty laminate and spend more money than you should have.

Tickets in general are too expensive.

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2015 1:12 AM

[quote]Tickets in general are too expensive.

Not at $18/ticket they're not!

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2015 1:18 AM

We can get Janet tickets in Edmunton, Canada for $10. Go Janet! A concert for the price of a pizza!

by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2015 1:22 AM

R17 should have quit while she thought she was ahead.

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2015 1:22 AM

Nice deflection... well, not really. But we don't expect much from you.

Fact.

by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2015 1:27 AM

The tour isn't going to make a lot because the ticket prices are so low. And that kind of makes sense given that she hasn't had an album out in years.

But most of the shows have sold out and reviews have been good to great.

by Anonymousreply 24September 4, 2015 1:34 AM

There is something about old nostalgia shows that give a warm feeling to us all. It reinforces the fact that we are still alive.

by Anonymousreply 25September 4, 2015 1:37 AM

As Janet Jackson said, "I broke all records on my last tour, no point in repeating yourself."

by Anonymousreply 26September 4, 2015 2:22 AM

Except, R26, she didn't break ANY records at all on her last UP Close And Personal tour or even come close to existing records. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 27September 4, 2015 2:30 AM

So pathetic when you Vadge Stans have to resort to telling lies like at R27. Janet SHATTERED records with her last tour selling over 400 million dollars in ticket sales alone. She also broke records for having State Fairs sue her for cancellations, but that's beside the point. STAY PRESSED HUNTY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28September 4, 2015 2:33 AM

She's so fat and old though R28.

It's all just so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 29September 4, 2015 2:38 AM

It's a shame her SLEEP was only downloaded 90,000 times. She probably lost a fortune on that one.

by Anonymousreply 30September 4, 2015 2:48 AM

[quote]It's a shame her SLEEP was only downloaded 90,000 times. She probably lost a fortune on that one.

What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 31September 4, 2015 2:49 AM

[quote]Fact, Madonna is worth more than Janet.

Janet's husband is a billionaire. Sorry, but no. Madonna doesn't have that kind of money. In fact, a large portion of her money goes to her cult.

by Anonymousreply 32September 4, 2015 2:51 AM

[quote]Madonna was able to make and keep her own money.

If I remember correctly, she had to give millions to her last husband.

by Anonymousreply 33September 4, 2015 2:52 AM

Again, Janet's Husband's money is not HER money.

And Madonna doesn't have that kind of money?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2015 2:54 AM

[quote]If I remember correctly, she had to give millions to her last husband.

I know, right? And she's still worth over $500 million.

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2015 2:55 AM

The argument that Janet is somehow better than Madonna because her husband is worth more than Madonna?

Jesus, that's sad. You bitches are slipping.

by Anonymousreply 36September 4, 2015 3:01 AM

What's up with all the outfits with everyone on stage on this tour? So strange.

by Anonymousreply 37September 4, 2015 3:02 AM

Sssssh, R37! You'll offend Janbot's fashion sense! You know he's rushing to his Singer sewing machine to create an all-new wardrobe based on the fabulous wardrobe that bloggers all over the world--well, one in Des Moines and one in Moscow-- are raving about!!!

by Anonymousreply 38September 4, 2015 3:38 AM

Our chubby Janet has learned you can't use Photoshop on a live stage!

by Anonymousreply 39September 5, 2015 12:31 AM

[quote]So instead of telling people to do some fact checking, because let's face it, facts are your enemy and lies are your best friend... just STFU.

No cunt, you STFU. You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Janet Jackson has been on Forbes's list of richest female entertainers several times. We all know those lists are silly and composed of who's "hot" at the moment (just like the one some moron linked to upthread), but it's no secret that Janet Jackson is worth more than $300 million on her own. The woman signed two of the biggest record deals in history during the 90s, made hundreds of millions of dollars touring since 1990, has sold hundreds of millions of albums and singles, and has had various endorsement deals, real estate on both coasts, owns priceless pieces of art, had stake in a Los Angeles bank, her own jewelry collection, etc., etc., etc.

So, again, STFU and sit your stupid ass down in a corner somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2015 6:35 PM

Aren't we ALL a part of The Rhythm Nation?

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2015 6:40 PM

For $10 I could consider buying one.

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2015 6:48 PM

R40, she SIGNED for those millions based upon expected sales. When the sales did not show up, she was not paid. You don't know very much about business contracts, do you?

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2015 7:15 PM

You boys have your own over-lapping secret Venn diagram lives, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2015 7:39 PM

R40 is just another lame and very desperate attempt. Janet is not on the Forbes list and doesn't come close to being as worth as much as the person you are so obsessed with. So again, sit down and STFU.

by Anonymousreply 45September 6, 2015 2:12 AM

[quote]but it's no secret that Janet Jackson is worth more than $300 million on her own.

hahaha. No, just no. Nice try. She's worth between 150 -175 million. Sad you had to try to double the numbers.

by Anonymousreply 46September 6, 2015 2:25 AM

Hold on! I'm taking another shit! UGH! OK. Janet Jackson is worth 351,055,899.89

by Anonymousreply 47September 6, 2015 2:27 AM

Jabba hates facts. Much like Jane Jacket hates leaving food on a plate.

by Anonymousreply 48September 6, 2015 2:41 AM

Janet is worth 891,638,194,672,009,222,374,981,343.99!!!

by Anonymousreply 49September 6, 2015 2:44 AM

That $1,343.99 was her lunch today at the Sizzler.

by Anonymousreply 50September 6, 2015 2:45 AM

Why can't I understand her when she sings? It's all a whisper.

by Anonymousreply 51September 6, 2015 3:11 AM

Fat, talentless bitches with a backstory are SO HOT right now!

by Anonymousreply 52September 6, 2015 3:51 AM

Well this turned into a dull thread. Still I'll take a second and third rate Janet and Madonna over a "first" rate Taylor Swift or Katey Perry anyday. Hell I'll take present day Christina and Britney over a present day Miley and Ariana.

by Anonymousreply 53September 6, 2015 4:13 AM

Ha! Rolling Stone listed their Top 15 albums to look out for in the Fall.

Janet Jackson doesn't make the cut. She gets listed in the "Other Fall Releases" section.

Edit!

by Anonymousreply 54September 6, 2015 2:21 PM

R54 any minute you're going to get a "schooling" on how Rolling Stone is a piece of shit magazine that isn't relevant and nobody reads. Of course it's only a reputable source when it has anything nice to say about Ms. Giggle Interlude.

by Anonymousreply 55September 6, 2015 3:16 PM

Janet and Madonna are nothing compared to Stevie Nicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 6, 2015 7:26 PM

[quote]Janet and Madonna are nothing compared to Stevie Nicks.

Yeah, neither of them had a drug habit.

by Anonymousreply 57September 6, 2015 7:27 PM

And , as usual, a thread about one washed up rugburn has to become a thread about 2 washed up rugburns. A.D.D. much, Janpig?

by Anonymousreply 58September 6, 2015 7:46 PM

Lets bring it back to Janet's tour of no interest. Opening number? Closing number? Number of concession stands she eats at between musical numbers?

by Anonymousreply 59September 6, 2015 8:48 PM

Janet is so rude and contemptible of her fans during this tour. It is reported that she eats fried chicken on stage between songs and throws the bones at the $500/seat "Meet & Greet" ticket holders.

by Anonymousreply 60September 6, 2015 9:02 PM

[quote]It is reported that she eats fried chicken on stage between songs and throws the bones at the $500/seat "Meet & Greet" ticket holders.

Those aren't chicken bones.

by Anonymousreply 61September 6, 2015 9:33 PM

Jabba supports Donald Trump. Imagine that.

These are her posts in that Trump beats Hilary thread that Jabba started:

[quote]Democrats officially have no one to run. This is Republicans' election to lose. The next President of the United States is a Republicans, and mark my words, it's Trump.

[quote]there is zero actual chance of Trump being elected president.

Jabba's response: Keep telling yourself that as he's being sworn in in January 2017.

You're a fucking loser freeper cunt douche traitor, Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 62September 6, 2015 10:14 PM

Saw the tour the other night.

First, the place was only about 3/4 full. Definitely not sold out. The day of, floor tickets were selling for $30.

Second, I would give the show an A+ - it was that good, and that fun. It was 90 minutes of singing/dancing, with maybe one two-minute costume change in the middle. Lots of energy. Probably 90% of crowd was standing and dancing along the whole time. It was nice, too, that there was only one Michael reference when she sang 'Scream'.

I'm not the biggest Janet fan, but I've listened to her music over the years. She basically did a 90 minute extended mix of her biggest songs, and it was perfection.

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2015 1:47 PM

It's funny you say that, R57. Janet's monotone speaking voice and zombie-like indifference to things around her have always reminded me of a heroin addict.

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2015 2:09 PM

r62, when Jabba first arrived, I remember it coincided with the Chick-Fil-A controversy, and freepy Jabba was trolldar'd making pro-Chick-Fil-A comments.

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2015 3:43 PM

[quote] when she sang 'Scream'.

You think she sang something? It's called lip-synching, dear. That's all she does, because it's all she's capable of.

by Anonymousreply 66September 10, 2015 3:46 PM

I have a number of friends who have extra Madonna tickets that they're failing to unload. They post about it on Facebook a lot. I'd be interested, but not for hundreds of dollars.

The last Janet concert I went to was at MSG, the tickets were papered and the place was empty except for the floor and the first ring around the stage.

by Anonymousreply 67September 10, 2015 3:53 PM

Madonna is worth $520 million according to Forbes this year. Janet is worth over a billion. End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 68September 10, 2015 3:53 PM

Except, R68, neither Janet nor her husband has EVER been on a Forbes 100 richest list. EVAH! All smoke and mirrors (and fried chicken), for our chubby Janet!

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2015 12:25 AM

[quote][R40], she SIGNED for those millions based upon expected sales. When the sales did not show up, she was not paid. You don't know very much about business contracts, do you?

How stupid can one person be? Certainly not more than you. Janet Jackson sold millions of albums in the '90s. The janet. album was one of the biggest selling albums by a female pop artist back then. She didn't even hit her biggest first week sales stride until 2001 with ALL FOR YOU. The sales did more than show up, sweetie.

[quote]Except, [R68], neither Janet nor her husband has EVER been on a Forbes 100 richest list. EVAH! All smoke and mirrors (and fried chicken), for our chubby Janet!

Janet has been on Forbes's Richest Female Entertainers list several times. Now sit the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 70September 14, 2015 4:45 PM

[quote]Madonna is worth $520 million according to Forbes this year. Janet is worth over a billion. End of discussion.

Ha! Love it. And SO true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 14, 2015 4:46 PM

[quote]Ha! Rolling Stone listed their Top 15 albums to look out for in the Fall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 14, 2015 4:47 PM

Janet Jackson. Loved her 25 years ago. Now? I've moved on to other artists. They can't be popular forever. She has limited vocal range and can only dance so much longer unless she hoofs it to Jenny Craig ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2015 5:21 PM

There's an enjoyable megamix of her more danceable hits, I'm sure. But that's where my interest would end. I do prefer real musicians who can sing well live.

by Anonymousreply 74September 14, 2015 5:27 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 14, 2015 5:40 PM

i love baja fresh!!! better than chipotle

by Anonymousreply 76September 14, 2015 5:45 PM

[quote]Janet has been on Forbes's Richest Female Entertainers list several times. Now sit the fuck down.

No she hasn't.

And when was the last time?

Yeah, now sit the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2015 10:22 PM

[quote]Janet is worth over a billion.

I love how it thinks that if it repeats this over and over it will become fact, or at the very least, people will believe it.

She has never even been worth more than $200 million. which is why she's not listed. Oh, but never mind common sense. We'll just go along and pretend that she's worth over a billion and requested that Forbes not mention her name.

by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2015 10:46 PM

[quote]She has never even been worth more than $200 million.

Yes she has. But, then again, YOU will never even be worth 1% of [italic]that[/italic], so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2015 1:25 AM

R54, Rolling Stone is run by a HAGdonna-loving dickhead who has inexplicably had something against Janet for quite some time. Jan Wenner, the dickhead in question, is also on the RNRHOF committee, hence the reason the HAG was inducted her first year of eligibility, and Janet, a woman who has been just as influential and trend-setting in her 30 years as a world-renown pop star, has yet to be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2015 1:30 AM

I heard Janet's next single is called Black Pig.

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2015 1:41 AM

R13, any woman in her fifties would KILL for a body like that. You're delusional if you think Madonna looks bad there. For chrissakes, she nothing but solid muscle.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2015 1:50 AM

Regarding a Janet vs. Madonna? There's no comparison. Madge wipes the floor fat ass Janet Jackson and her black Peter Pan nose.

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2015 1:54 AM

I haven't been a serious Madonna fan since the 90s, but I did enjoy that tv concert she did around the Confessions album I think it was. And her Superbowl performance wasn't bad either.

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2015 2:02 AM

Nice try, R79... but no she hasn't. And she certainly isn't worth the BILLION you'd like to try to make happen, ha. Not happening. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2015 2:03 AM

Madonna has and always will be worth more than Janet. Jabba can't handle that fact.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2015 2:05 AM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2015 2:23 AM

Careful, Madonna fans. Jabba's gonna melt down (AGAIN) and accuse you of being homophobic (AGAIN).

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2015 2:31 AM

R88

Yes, everyone is homophobic but Jabba supports Chic-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2015 2:39 AM

Can't a black girl love her fried chicken?

by Anonymousreply 90September 16, 2015 1:20 AM

That won't be quite enough R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 16, 2015 1:30 AM

UNBREAKABLE Toronto was SOLD OUT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 16, 2015 4:42 PM

[quote]Madge wipes the floor...

with a dirty rag when her latest bisexual conquest cums everywhere after she's given him tepid head.

by Anonymousreply 93September 16, 2015 4:43 PM

Oh please, R83. Madonna wipes the floor with no one. Janet Jackson is infinitely more talented, more beautiful and just an all-round more pleasant human being than HAGATHA.

by Anonymousreply 94September 16, 2015 4:44 PM

[quote]Madonna has and always will be worth more than Janet.

Yeah, in your dreams.

by Anonymousreply 95September 16, 2015 4:47 PM

Wow R92. Thanks for showing us an old 10mpix photo taken from the late 80s.

by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2015 1:23 AM

Um, that's a recent pic from Toronto, R96, as is evidenced by the set design. Your hurt and disdain is pretty clear and definitely hilarious. There's also clearly never been a bigger tool than you.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2015 4:26 PM

I love how R95 keeps TRYING with that whole Janet is worth a Billion $$$ and it's clearly been debunked countless times. But Hunty keeps tryin' it!

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2015 4:57 PM

R97, I'm calling your bullshit. That is just an old photo of God only knows what band playing in God only knows what venue. You are desperate!

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2015 5:02 PM

R99 why are you calling bullshit? It very well may have been sold out.. I mean, when you rope off 1/3 of a venue and charge as low as $18/ticket... not that hard to fill up, is it?

by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2015 5:04 PM

One of Madogga's first concerts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2015 5:49 PM

R99, your desperation knows no bounds. If you'd just do a little research, you'd see that the photo is most definitely of the recent Toronto stop of the UNBREAKABLE tour. That is the stage, that is the venue and that is the crowd. There are also several Youtube videos of that same show which show the massive crowd. I mean, I do realize that you're working with limited thinking capabilities but, c'mon.

LOL R101!

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2015 5:57 PM

So R102, what you are saying is that you cannot prove that that photo is of Janet's tour. Thanks. That's just what we thought. And, by the way, I also thought it odd that the file name for the photo mentions nothing about Toronto, Janet, or the date. How extremely odd.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2015 6:04 PM

R103.. again, I don't know why you're doubting that photo. It doesn't even show the entire arena, so I'm sure there are plenty of empty seats in the sections you can't see.

Anyway, reminds me of when Gaga got caught using a photo from.. I think it was a Metallica show and claiming it was from her show and completely sold out.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2015 6:08 PM

[quote]So [R102], what you are saying is that you cannot prove that that photo is of Janet's tour. Thanks. That's just what we thought. And, by the way, I also thought it odd that the file name for the photo mentions nothing about Toronto, Janet, or the date. How extremely odd.

The file name of the photo, dickhead, is a Tinypic filename, because oftentimes FB photos can't be posted on DL and, alas, the pic was taken from a FB page. The photo has also been posted on various fan sites, and the stage is unmistakably the UNBREAKABLE set design. Here is a link to the Twitter account of a JanFan who has posted multiple pics and vids from the Toronto stop. The video halfway down that shows a clip of "If" further depicts the massive crowd that night. Now read it and weep...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2015 6:11 PM

[quote][R103].. again, I don't know why you're doubting that photo.

She doubts because she is a pressed, hurt troll.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2015 6:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2015 6:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2015 6:19 PM

Adorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2015 6:20 PM

WOW! Just checked tonight's show at Walnut Creek.. plenty of seats available and they START at $15 a ticket. That truly is sad.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2015 9:12 PM

Just checked her Miami show in three days.. the American Airlines Arena.. still a ton of tickets available. Ticket prices are a little more expensive.. they start at $30!

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2015 9:18 PM

Sorry but it seems Madonna is getting the attention of the press and Janet, as usual, is being left I the dust. Poor little no talent with the whispery vocals and the mutilated nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 112September 17, 2015 9:42 PM

I have found Janet's pants--on Dick Van Dyke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 17, 2015 9:45 PM

R113, cut the shit.

The inspiration for her costume was actually from the photo below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 17, 2015 10:34 PM

Even at her peak, Janet Jackson never attained the commercial success Madonna did. And, face it, Janet failed to endure. If there's anything to be said for Madonna Louise, it's that she's endured.

by Anonymousreply 115September 17, 2015 11:07 PM

R115 is the definition of insanity!

Janet is the QUEEN who has surpassed GRANDonna on EVERY level. Janet is more beautiful, talented and RICHER than HAGDonna could ever hope to be. Janet is worth BILLIONS, has sold more albums and had more #1's than FLOPDonna. You VADGE Stans can't stomach the fact that Janet has always been way more popular than your slut queen.

p.s. I love Chic-Fil-A!!!

by Anonymousreply 116September 17, 2015 11:14 PM

R116, you're absolutely certifiable.

That's just all there is to it.

Ask any young pop tart out there: Whose career would you rather have, Madonna's or Janet Jackson's, and you're going to get a unanimous answer.

by Anonymousreply 117September 17, 2015 11:31 PM

Jabba's fat has been will NEVER get a review like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2015 11:32 PM

[quote]Even at her peak, Janet Jackson never attained the commercial success Madonna did. And, face it, Janet failed to endure.

Endured what exactly r115? Is there one standard of endurance in something as fleeting as the music industry, which chewed up her brother and spat him out? Janet had five hugely successful albums over two decades, to credit the Jackson's already incredibly influential legacy in pop music. Janet appears to be quite satisfied with that, so you should be too.

by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2015 11:39 PM

Jabba hungree... Must eat popeyes

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2015 11:41 PM

R119, Dude, if you have to break down the definition of "endurance" as it applies to Janet Jackson and Madonna and the differences therein, well, I feel very sorry for you.

Madonna is a much bigger star than Janet will ever be. That doesn't mean that you cant enjoy Janet's work though. Just stop with the ridiculous comparisons. You're not going to win.

by Anonymousreply 121September 17, 2015 11:52 PM

r121, dude, you are the one trying to impose one imaginary standard of "endurance", therefore YOU are the one creating these ridiculous comparisons. Which is why you needn't mention either one of these women (especially Madonna, because this thread is not about Madonna) failing to "endure" because there is no one standard of endurance in the music industry. Considering Janet's position in a family of entertainers from decades gone by, I will say she has done quite well for herself. Dude.

by Anonymousreply 122September 18, 2015 12:05 AM

[quote]You're not going to win.

Get prepared to be SLAYED, Hunty!

Jabba ALWAYS wins when it comes to schooling you bitches on the greatness that is Janet. Sure, it might take posting 50 photos of her from 20 years ago and making up "facts" about her success and screaming VADGE BOT, HAGDONNA, FLOPDONNA over and over.. but she'll always win and get the last word!!!

Stay PRESSED and get ready for Jabba in 5,4,3...

Edit. Cut. Giggle.

by Anonymousreply 123September 18, 2015 12:05 AM

Uh, "getting the last word" and be accurate are two different things.

Hunty.

by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2015 1:15 AM

And what the hell is this ridiculous word "pressed" that people keep bandying about?

Keep using it.

Believe me, it shows just how intelligent you are.

by Anonymousreply 125September 18, 2015 1:17 AM

R125 = PRESED!

by Anonymousreply 126September 18, 2015 1:19 AM

R113 and R114! That is TOO FUNNY!

by Anonymousreply 127September 18, 2015 1:43 AM

Wow.. Janet is playing the Sand Bethlehem Event Center in PA... it has a seating capacity of under 2,500... that's a lot less than most State Fairs would seat.

by Anonymousreply 128September 18, 2015 4:06 AM

R128, and when you rope off 1/2 the venue, what does that leave you? Poor Janet.

by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2015 5:46 AM

Janet must really need to sell tickets. I've gotten no less than 4 emails today giving me "special" offers to buy tickets under "special presales."

by Anonymousreply 130September 19, 2015 12:45 AM

The sad thing is, I may have gone to her show and I may have bought her album. But that cunt Janbot has made me hate her. The lies, the attacking of other singers, the delusions, have just made me lose all interest. Can't stand the bitch now. Good job Janbot, you can have her all to yourself. You've accomplished the same thing that Lady Blah-Blah's Little Ghols have done; you've helped to destroy anything left of her career.

by Anonymousreply 131September 19, 2015 2:40 AM

I AM big! It's the venues that got roped off.

by Anonymousreply 132September 19, 2015 2:45 AM

What R131 said.

by Anonymousreply 133September 19, 2015 2:45 AM

Janet just cancelled her Las Vegas, "I Heart Radio" date due to an ear issue. Why would an ear issue be cause for cancellation? It's not like she's actually singing...

I guess maybe she's taken to wearing that key earring again and it ripped her ear off.

by Anonymousreply 134September 19, 2015 3:41 AM

Here we go.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 19, 2015 3:52 AM

R128. Don't say, "State Fair" on a Janet Jackson thread. It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 136September 19, 2015 4:02 AM

Yup R135.. and so it begins.

by Anonymousreply 137September 19, 2015 4:18 AM

What wounds more R136... "state fair," or being "The Queen of Pop" (at least in one delusional person's mind) and having to sell tickets for your big "come back" tour at a bargain basement price of $15/ticket?

by Anonymousreply 138September 19, 2015 4:19 AM

Jabba's ALL over that link at R135 - posting as "Johnny".

by Anonymousreply 139September 19, 2015 4:26 AM

Those comments on the article at R135 are just fascinating. And here I thought only Jabba was that insane. Sounds like all Janet fans are the same. They're easily impressed too... bragging about "sold out" shows and ignoring the fact that she's playing venues that seat under 3,000 and her tickets start at $15.

by Anonymousreply 140September 19, 2015 4:33 AM

Here's a recent video from a stop on the UNBREAKABLE tour. The fans are going WILD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2015 2:23 PM

My ticket was $150 for the Verizon Center show for Janet's concert. You hating mongrels are pulling $15 and $18 out of your asses, and it's too funny. And I'm loving all the photos and videos from Janet's recent shows showing massive crowds--photos and videos that are basically proving you all completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 142September 20, 2015 2:25 PM

[quote]The sad thing is, I may have gone to her show and I may have bought her album. But that cunt Janbot has made me hate her

LMAO. If an ardent fan who consistently defends Janet against a bunch of lunatic haters on an internet forum is enough to get you to NOT buy her album and attend her show, then you were never a fan to begin with and she's better off without your money. Keep it in your pocket, dear. There are millions more fans that will take up your slack.

by Anonymousreply 143September 20, 2015 2:30 PM

[quote]Janet must really need to sell tickets.

I don't think so, dear. She recently sold out in Cincinnati, she played to a full house in Toronto recently as the above photo shows (the same venue MANdonna will be playing soon), and many of her dates have sold out. She's also added a THIRD LEG to her US shows. This is not someone who "really needs" to sell tickets, despite what the hating troll in you says.

by Anonymousreply 144September 20, 2015 2:32 PM

[quote]Even at her peak, Janet Jackson never attained the commercial success Madonna did.

Let's see:

Janet has an Academy Award nomination. Madonna has none.

Janet was the first female to debut a #1 album during the SoundScan era, the first female to chart 7 top 5 singles off one album, the first female to debut a single in the top 10 of the Hot 100, MTV's first declared Icon, is the only female artist to have a single photograph of herself be mimicked, copied and paid homage to in various facets of media ('93 Rolling Stone), was the first female to have 5 consecutive #1 albums, is the first artist to have a #1 single in the '80s, the '90s and the 2000s, is the ONLY artist to nab Grammy noms in such diverse categories as Pop, R&B, Dance, Hip-Hop and Rock, is the only artist to sign TWO of the biggest recording contracts in HISTORY in the span of one decade, had her first three films debut at #1 at the US box office, is STILL the only artist with the highest-earning debut world tour, etc., etc., etc. Of course, being a white woman afforded Madonna a more easy road in terms of her being able to do a SLEW of degrading, raunchy shit in front of the world and have it all be forgiven, but, at the end of the day, she was not and is not a more influential female pop artist to come to prominence in the '80s, and Janet's recent renaissance is proof that Madonna is not the only one still standing from that era.

Now sit down over there in the corner and gobble down your own words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2015 2:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2015 2:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2015 2:47 PM

r145 Take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2015 2:47 PM

[quote]WOW! Just checked tonight's show at Walnut Creek.

Which drives the point home that you are a Jan Stan.

[quote][R145] Take your meds.

"Take your meds" is such a tired meme, darling. Do try and think up something else.

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2015 5:34 PM

hahaha. I love that the PRESSED Hunty is TRYING it. Pulling $15 and $18 tickets out of Janet's ass would be amazing. Sadly, anyone can go to Live Nation and see that her shows are sadly going for under $20.

And I love how Jabba is trying to call someone a Stan because, facts matter (I know not to Jabba), and they checked ticket prices... The FUNNIEST thing is that Jabba doesn't even realize its logic makes NO Sense. Who is the one that's ALWAYS checking for Madonna's ticket sales, album sales, album charts, etc. etc. etc. Jabba must be Madonna's #1 fucking Vadge Stan!

by Anonymousreply 150September 20, 2015 5:41 PM

she's such a tired artist. nothing bores me more than hearing the name "janet jackson'".

by Anonymousreply 151September 20, 2015 5:42 PM

It's a good thing you don't hear that name that much any more R151.

by Anonymousreply 152September 20, 2015 5:46 PM

[quote]nothing bores me more than hearing the name "janet jackson'".

Except for hearing the name "Madonna", which CERTAINLY no one hears anymore. Isn't she even banned on radio in England? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 153September 20, 2015 6:00 PM

Meanwhile, Janet Jackson's name is on everyone's lips...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 20, 2015 6:03 PM

Ss-su-su-su-suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

by Anonymousreply 155September 20, 2015 6:06 PM

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could have done MUCH better than that, R155.

Besides, if you want to call HAGdonna it'd be in vain, because at her advanced age, her hearing is all but shot.

by Anonymousreply 156September 20, 2015 6:09 PM

There was certainly a lot of buzzing about Janet the week her single was the 63rd most popular! Woo hoo! If she could only rope off most of the Top 100 like she does her shows, she'd be back on top. Just rope off all those annoying singles charting higher

by Anonymousreply 157September 20, 2015 6:12 PM

Aww, po' thang at R157, just grasping for those fleeting little insults. Gurl, go sit your ass down somewhere. Janet's single charted higher than HAGdonna's AND got better press than any of the HAG's terrible new flop singles. And there was no "roping off" of any venues, dear. Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 158September 20, 2015 6:18 PM

I actually feel bad for poor Janet. Looking at her ticket availability on Live Nation is sad. They color code the sections to show which sections have no availability, low availability, and a LOT of availability. Sections with large amounts of availability are blue and dark blue... a large majority of Janet's venues are all blue. And tickets are $15, $25, $30 to start... if you buy a 4-pack you get 4 for $30.

Janet deserves better than that.

by Anonymousreply 159September 20, 2015 6:21 PM

Yessssss, Hunty! Janet debuted at 63 the first week and then dropped back off to 189 the next. Lovvvvvve it!

by Anonymousreply 160September 20, 2015 6:22 PM

That's right, gurl. Madonna is OLD, Deaf, ugly, has no talent and is a FLOP Bitch... and yet she's still managed to not have to reduce herself to $20 a ticket or venues that seat less than 3000. Fuck that witchy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 161September 20, 2015 6:25 PM

LMAO at R159! You tried, honey. Janet Jackson's latest tour is a sellout, and you and all your mock "pity" will D.E.A.L.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 20, 2015 6:28 PM

You can keep telling those lies all you want R162. We know you'll do and say anything in hopes that people don't actually check the facts themselves.. we know how you feel about facts.

But anyone with half a brain (I know that excludes you) can check that sad shit themselves on Live Nation. It's truly sad.

by Anonymousreply 163September 20, 2015 6:30 PM

[quote]And there was no "roping off" of any venues, dear. Get a clue.

That fucking lie's been disproved so many times here. You're embarrassing yourself once again, JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 164September 20, 2015 6:30 PM

That's all Jabba does... calls everyone else a "liar" when called out on all the lies it repeats over and over, in hopes of getting it to stick. So desperate.

by Anonymousreply 165September 20, 2015 6:32 PM

LOL, the poor, pathetic bitch at R163 just doesn't get it. THAT'S what's sad. Janet Jackson has three legs of her US tour, and will be travelling the world in support of it.

Here is the seating chart for the Verizon Center in DC. The lowest price is $50, and that's for the nosebleeds. Roped off? $18 seats? I think not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 20, 2015 6:34 PM

Baltimore Royal Farms Arena. Not a roped off area to be seen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 20, 2015 6:36 PM

Really R166? So Janet is seating fans BEHIND the stage, to what? Talk to the crew? This is a bullshit generic seating template showing every seat in the house, available, for sale or not.

by Anonymousreply 168September 20, 2015 6:36 PM

R168 don't bother with it. Notice that it doesn't post photos of Miami, Memphis, Louisiana, Las Vegas, Denver (4pk for $80!), Kansas City (4 tickets for 18/piece, y'all!!!), Portland, where every section but 4 is blue (tons of availability), and Seattle where EVERY section is blue, same as Sacramento. But Hunty has to keep trying it!!!

by Anonymousreply 169September 20, 2015 6:40 PM

[quote]So Janet is seating fans BEHIND the stage, to what? Talk to the crew?

Look at the stage, dear. Look at it real good. Why would she seat people in a place where they wouldn't even be able to see the show? You should stop smoking pot and save a few of those remaining brain cells.

It's hilarious how R169 is doing SO much research on Janet Jackson seating charts just to prove something on an internet forum...and for an artist that he doesn't even like! It's the epitome of pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 170September 20, 2015 6:44 PM

And those who live in reality. The real seating chart for Janet's DC date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 20, 2015 6:45 PM

Hunty lost her credibility and her shit years ago. I love watching her lose her mind as she tries to justify how much of a failure her fat fucking has been idol MANet has become. The more she lies, the more desperate she proves herself to be.

by Anonymousreply 172September 20, 2015 6:45 PM

[quote]It's hilarious how [R169] is doing SO much research on Janet Jackson seating charts just to prove something on an internet forum...and for an artist that he doesn't even like! It's the epitome of pathetic.

Yes, that's the best diversion ever!!!! Because you know, it can't argue that all the other shit it's been spewing has been bullshit!

p.s. Your logic is still flawed. So again, since you constantly post about Madonna, know exactly where she does and doesn't chart, etc... you must be the biggest VADGE STAN EVA!!! Pathetic!!!!

by Anonymousreply 173September 20, 2015 6:47 PM

The desperation is unnecessary too. Janet's doing fine for a has-been, but Jabba can't accept that, still insisting she's superstar. A woman who can't even really sing. She had plenty of success, in the past, be happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 174September 20, 2015 6:49 PM

Janet should be quite proud of herself that she's a 50 year old woman and performing for crowds of 2400.

by Anonymousreply 175September 20, 2015 6:51 PM

Jabba's such a hypocrite she can't even keep track.

Here she hates Rolling Stone:

[quote]R54, Rolling Stone is run by a HAGdonna-loving dickhead who has inexplicably had something against Janet for quite some time. Jan Wenner, the dickhead in question

And here she LUUUUVES Rolling Stone:

[quote]Janet was the first female to debut a #1 album during the SoundScan era, the first female to chart 7 top 5 singles off one album, the first female to debut a single in the top 10 of the Hot 100, MTV's first declared Icon, is the only female artist to have a single photograph of herself be mimicked, copied and paid homage to in various facets of media ('93 Rolling Stone), was the first female to have 5 consecutive #1 albums

And by the way, Jabba, you moron. It's JANN Wenner. Not JAN.

You're busted, PRESSED and DISTRESSED, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 176September 20, 2015 7:28 PM

Jesus, y'all are tiresome. It's a good concert, whether you think she's good, bad, a has-been, etc. It's a fun show with lots of singing and dancing. If you can get cheap tickets, then snap 'em and go.

by Anonymousreply 177September 20, 2015 7:33 PM

i'd rather watch a sparrow devour a pile of cow flop.

by Anonymousreply 178September 20, 2015 7:45 PM

Here you go R156

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 20, 2015 8:19 PM

30 minutes of EPIC AWESOMENESS. Witness THE Janet Jackson as she slays, snatches wigs and takes names. This is a rock star. Fuck a pop star. Leave that pop star shit for MANdonna and the other lessers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 20, 2015 8:23 PM

[quote]Fuck a pop star. Leave that pop star shit for MANdonna and the other lessers. Fuck a pop star.

Yessssssssss. Leave it to bitches who are popular enough to charge more than $20 a ticcket!

by Anonymousreply 181September 20, 2015 8:35 PM

Tonight's Miami show is SOLD OUT...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 20, 2015 8:41 PM

[quote]Leave it to bitches who are popular enough to charge more than $20 a ticcket!

Stupid bitch. Your "$20-a-ticket" meme is played. And 'ticket' only has ONE C. But thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 183September 20, 2015 8:43 PM

hahaha R182. Nice try!!!

No, it's not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 20, 2015 8:43 PM

[quote]Stupid bitch. Your "$20-a-ticket" meme is played. And 'ticket' only has ONE C. But thanks for playing.

It's tired that she's selling $20/ticket. And guess what, retard? Sleep only has one E.

Thanks for trying!

by Anonymousreply 185September 20, 2015 8:44 PM

There it goes again, reaching for Ticketmaster to try and prove a point. I've never seen someone so stupid. I'll bet the dumb bitch at R184 is posting from outside the American Airlines Arena, waiting with bated breath for Queen Janet to arrive. A-hahahaha!!

by Anonymousreply 186September 20, 2015 8:45 PM

[quote]There it goes again, reaching for Ticketmaster to try and prove a point. I've never seen someone so stupid.

Nice diversion. Yes, it's soooo stupid that it's so easy to prove you're a pathetic liar. Why don't you address THAT. Oh, you won't touch that. Like no one's touching her tickets.

by Anonymousreply 187September 20, 2015 8:47 PM

[quote]Sleep only has one E.

Wow, now I've seen it all. There is a difference between stylistically spelling the word 'sleep' with 3 Es (it's stylized NO SL333P, meaning 3:33 in the morning, meaning if you're up at that hour, you're obviously not getting any sleep) vs. a retard on an internet forum who can't spell 'ticket'. I'm actually embarrassed FOR you.

by Anonymousreply 188September 20, 2015 8:48 PM

[quote]I'm actually embarrassed FOR you.

You should be more embarrassed for yourself that you keep getting caught in lies. Oh, Jabba you do it try it though!

by Anonymousreply 189September 20, 2015 8:49 PM

[quote]Like no one's touching her tickets.

Really? Well, everywhere I look on Youtube that shows various stops on the tour shows a massive crowd, and various photos online show the same thing. What's more, there are three--count 'em--THREE legs of the US tour alone. And no one's touching her tickets? Ha! Gurl, you live in Land Delusional.

by Anonymousreply 190September 20, 2015 8:50 PM

Delusion is posting that MANet's sold out when she obviously ain't. Oh, look tickets STILL available for tonight, Hunty!

[quote]What's more, there are three--count 'em--THREE legs of the US tour alone.

Yessss, Hunty! At venues that seat 2400! ImPRESSED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 191September 20, 2015 8:51 PM

Because it bears repeating for stupid assholes like the moron at R184...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 20, 2015 8:51 PM

R191 speaks like a special needs person. Is he a member of the Howard Stern Whack Pack?

by Anonymousreply 193September 20, 2015 8:52 PM

Because it bears repeating...

Tickets still available!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 20, 2015 8:54 PM

No, R194.. just because you can still buy tickets does not mean it hasn't sold out! That's not what Sold Out means!!!

by Anonymousreply 195September 20, 2015 8:56 PM

LOL at the various Janet-hating retards in here. It's CLEARLY more about your Janbot hatred than it is about Queen Janet. And I LOVE it. You are ALL my bitches. When I say jump, you always ask "How high?" No matter what time of day or night. Sad. LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 196September 20, 2015 9:02 PM

Yesssss Hunty!! That's the way to spin it!

by Anonymousreply 197September 20, 2015 9:04 PM

No spin, just truth. I know it hurts, but...

by Anonymousreply 198September 20, 2015 9:05 PM

Get it, Gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 20, 2015 9:09 PM

[quote]LOL at the various Janet-hating retards in here. It's CLEARLY more about your Janbot hatred than it is about Queen Janet. And I LOVE it. You are ALL my bitches. When I say jump, you always ask "How high?" No matter what time of day or night. Sad. LMAO.

It doesn't take much to get a delusional tard like Jabba to lose yet more of her shit.

by Anonymousreply 200September 20, 2015 9:27 PM

The facts are Madonna's tour is getting great reviews and people love the set list, so it's selling out.

Even fans of Janet don't want to go to another one of her tours to see her once again lyp sync all her hits wearing horrible outfits. If she truly wanted a comeback, she should've done something spectacular, but it's just the same old, same old.

by Anonymousreply 201September 20, 2015 10:06 PM

janet is tired. she needs to hang it up.

by Anonymousreply 202September 20, 2015 10:22 PM

[quote]The facts are Madonna's tour is getting great reviews

So is Janet's

[quote]and people love the set list

They love Janet's, too (she's performing several cuts from the new album and some past songs that she's rarely done on tour).

[quote]so it's selling out.

So is Janet, hence the Toronto, Miami, and Cincinnati sellouts and the added third US leg.

[quote]Even fans of Janet don't want to go to another one of her tours to see her once again lyp sync all her hits wearing horrible outfits.

Spoken like a true troll 'tard. Tell that shit to these folks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 21, 2015 12:57 AM

[quote]It doesn't take much to get a delusional tard like Jabba to lose yet more of her shit.

LOL. Gurl, you bore me.

by Anonymousreply 204September 21, 2015 12:59 AM

[quote]LOL. Gurl, you bore me.

Truth hurts, doesn't it, JABBA?

by Anonymousreply 205September 21, 2015 1:02 AM

Really, does she sing live at all?

by Anonymousreply 206September 21, 2015 2:19 AM

I can't imagine telling my friends and neighbors I went out and bought Janet Jackson tickets. That would make me look like a fool!

by Anonymousreply 207September 21, 2015 2:20 AM

Yes, R206. Cut the shit. We all know she sings her Ballads medley on a stool, live. You know, the same exact thing she's done for the past 4 tours.

by Anonymousreply 208September 21, 2015 2:21 AM

[quote]You know, the same exact thing she's done for the past 4 tours.

Is that where she fake cries too?

by Anonymousreply 209September 21, 2015 2:23 AM

That screen with the birds on it looks so cheap. At least Madonna knows how to make an entrance.

by Anonymousreply 210September 21, 2015 2:23 AM

LOL, R210 is such a hater. Janet's tour entrances are ALWAYS legendary, and this tour is no different.

By the way, here's a MIAMI HEAT jersey made in honor of Janet's show in Miami tonight...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 21, 2015 2:38 AM

R211, that certainly was a nice gesture by the MIAMI HEAT. Janet can wear it the next time she plays the Iowa State Fair and loses another $125,000 for the state of Iowa.

by Anonymousreply 212September 21, 2015 9:13 PM

r211 i hope you have a good time tonight. janet jackson doesn't give ME such a thrill.

by Anonymousreply 213September 21, 2015 9:17 PM

[quote] and this tour is no different.

Got that right. Same shit she does tour after tour... sit on a stool. Sweat like a pig. Whisper "sing" her ballads, make everyone strain to hear her, fake cry. Lather, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 214September 21, 2015 9:21 PM

that fat bitch sure can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 215September 21, 2015 9:25 PM

Fucking nostalgia act at the end of its road.

by Anonymousreply 216September 22, 2015 12:22 AM

2,400 does sound pretty grim.

by Anonymousreply 217September 22, 2015 12:24 AM

Debbie Gibson can sell 2400 seats. Yikes,gonna have to do some cancelin'.

by Anonymousreply 218September 22, 2015 12:27 AM

Bring on the Groupon deals!

by Anonymousreply 219September 22, 2015 12:31 AM

r214, for some reason you had me laughing hysterically laughing.

I gotta' admit: I'm in Camp Madge. I saw her at the Barclays in Brooklyn and it was amazing.

Janet is great . . . but she's nowhere being in Madonna's league. Then again, there really isn't anyone who is.

by Anonymousreply 220September 22, 2015 4:19 AM

[quote]Janet is the greatest...

There corrected that for you HUNTY at R220.

[quote] in Madonna's league. Then again, there really isn't anyone who is.

That's right because nobody else is as big of a FLOP WHORE SLUT pathetic GRANNY FLOP like she is you VADGE STAN.

Flop, Cunt, Retard, Whore, Granny, Old Vadge Vadge Vadge!!!!

Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 221September 22, 2015 1:31 PM

You forgot PRESSED, R221.

by Anonymousreply 222September 23, 2015 12:40 AM

Janet's own people can't keep her lies straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 23, 2015 1:07 AM

R205, bitch CAN'T sing!!!!

by Anonymousreply 224September 23, 2015 1:08 AM

I want Madgebot and Janbot to have fucking angry sex with each other, ripping into each other's asses with cries if, "Vadge is a flop!" And, "3-2-1-EDIT! Mah coochie done fall off! Giggle!"

by Anonymousreply 225September 23, 2015 3:31 AM

She's a shameless fraud, that Janet, all that bitch ever does is think about herself. She's awful!

by Anonymousreply 226September 23, 2015 3:33 AM

Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 227September 23, 2015 3:39 AM

nobody gives a shit about janet jackson anymore. goddamn. this isn't the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 228September 23, 2015 5:27 PM

Please, Bitch at R228. Janet is TIMELESS. She is the most popular singer superstar in the UNIVERSE and you are PRESSED. Nobody has sold more albums, concert tickets, or charted more #1s in the History of Music. Bow down to Queen Janet, you sad, little VADGE Stan!!!

by Anonymousreply 229September 23, 2015 5:34 PM

i just asked my friend if she wanted to go see janet jackson with me in concert. her reply was "why would i want to pay money to see a hog sweat"?

by Anonymousreply 230September 23, 2015 8:09 PM

Lies R230, you Vadge STAN!!! Your "friend" must be that SLUT WHOREDONNA who doesn't want to see Queen Janet because she's too afraid to see a real Queen SLAY it.

Stay PRESSED, HUNTY!!!

by Anonymousreply 231September 23, 2015 11:28 PM

MADONNA sells out Hong Kong in record breaking 30 minutes! Tickets as high as $11,800

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232September 25, 2015 4:41 AM

What a pathetic little VADGE STAN you are R232.

Janet sold out FIVE nights in Hong Kong in 10 minutes and her ticket prices were $18,000/ticket! Janet wins! HAGDonna is a flop!!!

by Anonymousreply 233September 25, 2015 5:35 AM

So I've counted Jabba's post in this thread: 67 and counting.

"Take you meds" may be an old meme. Unless of course you skipped the meds you really need and are on the brink of a psychotic breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 234September 25, 2015 6:18 AM

R234 if that impresses you... go take a look at the new thread it started. It is literally having a conversation with itself over there trying to make MANet happen. It's seriously fascinating to watch Jabba think it's fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 235September 25, 2015 6:24 AM

janet jackson = old has-been flop madonna = older has-been flop

by Anonymousreply 236September 25, 2015 11:01 PM

[bold]Don't let the facts get in your way you rancid piece of shit janbot...[/bold]

FROM FORBES:

The Internet is abuzz with news that singer Janet Jackson is a billionaire. In fact several news outlets are saying she is “officially” a billionaire.

There’s just one problem: [bold]it isn’t true[/bold].

The reports stem from a story in Variety this week about Jackson titled “Behind the Velvet Rope.” The story is connected to Jackson’s work with the charity AmFAR and is surrounded by full-page ads congratulating Jackson on being “a billion dollar entertainer.”

To be fair, the story does not specifically say that Jackson is a billionaire. It just lays out the money that her work has brought in over the span of her career including $81 million from music and book publishing, $260 million in album sales and $458 million from touring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 26, 2015 4:57 AM

After the failure of this tour, she'll be collecting aluminum cans in Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 238September 26, 2015 5:05 AM

I don't CARE about facts hunty @R237.

Janet, who is the undisputed Queen of the Universe has made TRILLIONS of dollars in concert sales, music sales, book sales and sales of large chain eateries. Her concert in Hong Kong sold out before the tickets went on sale and the tickets cost more than anyone has ever paid for a ticket in the whole history of music concerts. In fact, Queen Janet invented live touring and makes more than the entire US economy every year in ticket sales and product endorsements. Everybody lies about this but I know the real facts.

So Forbes can eat Janet's ass with their lies! The Queen of music is a MULTI-TRILLIONAIRE and will run for president in 2016 where she will win in a landslide. Her first official action as POTUS will be to have Hagdonna and all her Vadge stans exterminated.

To prove she is timeless here is a current picture of Janet - the Queen of the Universe. Gurl looks fine to this day. She never ages. Never, ever. Edit. 3,2,1...

Stay pressed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 26, 2015 5:25 AM

#gigglebreak @ R239

by Anonymousreply 240September 26, 2015 5:28 AM

Sing out, sistah! Sing out wit da trute!

by Anonymousreply 241September 26, 2015 5:29 AM

Another recent picture from one of the Queen of music's recent live performances at the Superbowl.

Gurl never ages and always looks fab-u-lous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 26, 2015 5:34 AM

You pathetic VADGE STANS are PRESSED!!!

by Anonymousreply 243September 26, 2015 5:41 AM

R242, don't you mean FLAB-U-LOUS?

by Anonymousreply 244September 26, 2015 5:44 AM

THE VELVET DOPE TOUR 🐷

by Anonymousreply 245September 26, 2015 5:53 AM

Stupid VADGE STANS are so desperate with your bullshit FAKE photos trying to take down a real QUEEN. The fact that you are SO PRESSED spending all your time in your mommy's basement thinking about Janet is proof you are MY Bitches. Love it. And I love how you are SO PRESSED that Janet is SLAYING your HAGDONNA'S FLOP Tour. Janet is playing stadiums meanwhile your FLOPDONNA is playing Amphitheaters and Rodeos. Janet's tour has already made $1 Billion dollars and has been extended through 2018.

Oh, and your HAG couldn't even chart, meanwhile, Janet's NO SLEEEP has spent 15 weeks at the #1 position on Billboard's Hot 100. Janet's also just broken the internet with buzz about her new single. Must kill you VADGE STANS that your FLOP WHORE can't even create any buzz.

Here is a picture of Janet on set today filming the latest video for her newest HOT TRACK. Stay PRESSED Hunties!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 26, 2015 5:55 AM

What do you call Janet Jackson in bed?

🐖 Pig in a Blanket

by Anonymousreply 247September 26, 2015 5:56 AM

WTF Asshole at R247. Cut the shit. Everyone knows Janet's never spent any time with her nephew.

by Anonymousreply 248September 26, 2015 6:01 AM

[quote]Janet sold out FIVE nights in Hong Kong in 10 minutes and her ticket prices were $18,000/ticket! Janet wins!

I have found ZERO evidence of this online.

by Anonymousreply 249September 26, 2015 6:08 AM

LMFAO @ 242 ! 🔘🔘

by Anonymousreply 250September 26, 2015 6:13 AM

Oh, you poor thing, R249.

by Anonymousreply 251September 26, 2015 6:15 AM

R249, that is just Janbottom making fun of the excesses of Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 252September 26, 2015 6:16 AM

What do you call Janet Jackson singing s duet with Mel Torme?

The Velvet Pig 🐷

by Anonymousreply 253September 26, 2015 6:18 AM

Keep telling yourself that Janbot/jabba the basement dweller.

by Anonymousreply 254September 26, 2015 6:24 AM

i wish there was a way i could make janet jackson fade away. oh wait. she's on her way now. another flop album? NO!

by Anonymousreply 255September 26, 2015 8:14 PM

Princess of Paneras

by Anonymousreply 256September 26, 2015 10:33 PM

Lardass of Little Caesars

by Anonymousreply 257September 26, 2015 10:40 PM

Janet Jackson is so ugly with that fucked up plastic surgery nose! WTF did she and Michael see in the mirror that made them fuck up their noses so bad? It looks so bad. Plus, she so fat! When did she get fat? No wonder she wears those awful clothes on stage.

by Anonymousreply 258October 13, 2015 12:16 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 259September 8, 2017 12:15 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 260September 25, 2017 4:59 AM

There are hundreds of seats left for her show in Toronto.

And is she still doing that fake-crying thing in her shows? It's cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 261September 25, 2017 5:22 AM

This thread is hilarious. It really shows what a flop Janet is.

by Anonymousreply 262December 27, 2020 10:07 PM

[quote] Janet was smart enough to marry money and put the tits away

This is such BS. Janet dragged out the sex kitten routine for decades! She didn't retire it until after like 2010 or so. Madonna stopped being sexual for a long time. After the sex book, she desexualized herself and from 1996 through about whenever she got on instagram, her image wasn't sexualized.

by Anonymousreply 263December 27, 2020 10:10 PM

Jackson will never tour again now.

She has shit all over her fans too many times by cancelling and making up lies about her tours. She couldn't even sell out her venues. Her fans all complained loudly about her lying and unprofessional behavior recently with stories all over social media.

No record company will ever touch her again.

by Anonymousreply 264December 27, 2020 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!