Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Xander Ritz - Gay? Dating Harry Styles?

Anyone know or know of this guy from MD, PA or CA?

Is he gay?

He was a top lacrosse player, then did some sports marketing. Anyone know what he is up to now?

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2019 10:53 AM

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2015 12:57 AM

Why post that R1?

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2015 1:01 AM

Wouldn't it be better to have a Harry Styles thread than a thread about some nobody?

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2015 1:18 AM

Who gives a fuck about that dirtbag.

Or Xander Ritz.

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2015 3:24 AM

You can post whatever you want R3. Curious if he is an out elite lacrosse player.

Thought he worked in sports media but someone said CAA, anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2015 12:49 PM
by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2015 9:40 PM

You've come up with THE question @R5. It's so surprising no one knows anything about him on DL considering what he looks like that is a surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2015 10:05 PM

How enlightening R6, thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2015 10:26 PM

he's been deep inside harry's arse that's for sure

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2015 11:27 PM

How do you know R9?

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2015 1:44 AM

Are there out elite lacrosse players?

Could be straight, like Jeff Azoff?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2015 1:48 AM

His daddy is a dentist on the main line. Family lives in wayne. Xander played lax in md. Listed as a cofounder of a "ecommerce startup" in nyc. Imo, He and louis are totally banging him.

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2015 2:25 AM

I think he played lacrosse and did some sports marketing thing in LA. Probably wants pr for ecommerce thing. Surely someone knows him or has met him?

Ziam is other threads love. Have at it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2015 3:15 AM

from top player to topping boybander.

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2015 4:02 PM

Harry Styles is travelling round with this Xander guy again! Anyone know if he's gay or bi?

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2019 9:07 AM

His family is from PA. Interesting Harry just made a stop there a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2019 10:28 AM

R16, yup. Harry was pictured with Xander then and Xander's dad. They've been on and off since 2015.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2019 10:34 AM

Most people on the site seem to think this BI is about them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2019 10:35 AM

This is embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2019 10:59 AM

I'm embarrassed to say I went deep into 'xarry' world for the last couple of hours. Those fangirls have receipts. I wonder if it can really be true, it seems kinda odd how much time a thirty something business man spent with a twenty something pop star in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2019 11:12 AM

Someone made a timeline about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2019 11:32 AM

R20, Xander followed Harry round the world in 2015, attending so many shows. They were papped at restaurants and at parties. Then it seemed to cool off, and by new year, Harry was making out with Kendall on a yacht.

Harry has a tendency to rekindle relationships. This happened with Kendall (on and off for two years), with Taylor (she sang '10 long months of back and forth') and now with Xander.

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2019 12:34 PM

Nobody knows, but could be just a friend. He's a good friend of his manager Jeff and they seem to hang out together most of the time. The lunch in Philadelphia was with Jeff as well. And when Xander was kind of following Harry on the One Direction tour, Jeff was there too. It's also not the first time Harry was hanging out with his lads during tour (there are for example pap photos of him and Ed Sheeran hanging out while on tour).

It also seems that Xander had some "benefits" from being close and touring with Harry. One of the obsessed crazy fans catfished him a while back (I think in 2015) and posed as some girl he knew when he was younger on snapchat. They flirted and he seemed pretty thirsty for her pussy and sent her a dick pic. She joked around to let him come over to her place if he brings Harry for her (female) friend, to which Xander agreed. She then asked "wait, he's not gay?" and Xander wrote "no, straight" and asked for a photo of that female friend - presumably so he could see if she'd be okay for Harry.

Screenshots of this conversation and the dick pic as well made rounds on tumblr and Xander was pretty much known as a sleazy guy, trying to get with girls because he knows Harry. Not a good look. It might also have been the reason, where there was at least publicly this "cool off" phase in their friendship that R22 spoke of, probably wouldn't have been good PR.

Therefore my verdict: probably not gay, but a pussy hound - Harry probably as well, just hiding it a lot better and consciously playing with all the gay rumours. I guess they had a good time with all the girls during the One Direction tour, which would explain why Xander seemed to love visiting Harry on that tour.

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2019 12:48 PM

R18 Blind Gossip just makes stuff up based on whatever speculation or fan fiction they read on twitter. Some of their blinds even contradict each other, so they don't even care to keep to a specific narrative.

by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2019 12:53 PM

Could it be that “the obsessed crazy fan and dick picture” was actually a set up from Harry’s side to throw fans off the track. Like Xander and Harry could actually be dating and they wanted to kill the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2019 1:32 PM

R25 Sounds to me like another 1D conspiracy theory to keep the tale of the two gays alive (this time Xander & Harry instead of Louis & Harry). I mean, there are some better ways to throw fans off the track, for example let Xander be seen with a "girlfriend" for some time. As the paps don't follow him (only Harry), a few strategic appearances of that "girlfriend" during the tour would have been enough. It wouldn't even have been a bother. I also imagine that Xander might have liked pretending to date some pretty girl more than people making fun of his dick all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2019 1:40 PM

Also he sounds like an idiot in that snapchat, I'd think that if it were set up he'd at least try to come across a bit more... charming or witty.

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2019 1:44 PM

So what is the general consensus? I think Harry is not heterosexual. Is he still with Louis, his old bandmate? Or possibly dating Xander. Could it be that Harry and Louis actually were a couple and moved on to other people now? I need an opinion outside of Tumblr. Because I think much of the band's fandom was riding on the harry & Louis relationship.

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2019 1:53 PM

[QUOTE] Harry is not heterosexual. Is he still with Louis, his old bandmate?

Harry is probably bisexual, but he was never dating Louis. Louis is het and shares an address with his girlfriend of six years. They met aged 19 and dated for three years, then had a two year break before getting back together. During the break he dated an actress for a year and knocked up a fling, who he has a son with.

Really surprised to find someone here who believed Larry was ever a thing.

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2019 2:06 PM

[QUOTE] Because I think the band's fandom was riding on the Harry and Louis relationship.

When he went solo, Harry got a whole influx of new fans, a lot of whom dislike Louis and Larries. They are fine with Harry being lgbt and most love the idea of Xarry. A great many Larries have stopped believing the ship is real and become either Louis stans or Harry stans. The 1d fandom is factionalised with a lot of infighting.

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2019 2:11 PM

As a neutral fan, I don't ever think Louis got anyone pregnant. I have been following One Direction for a long time. It was PR that went south. Now he is stuck with some "kid". I am not saying this because I implying any sexuality about Louis.

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2019 2:17 PM

[QUOTE] As a neutral fan, I don't ever think Louis got anyone pregnant. I have been following One Direction for a long time. It was PR that went south

Only Larries think that kid isn't his. He got a dna test before he started shelling out hefty custody payments. Having a child with a fling at 24 would never be considered a good PR move, no matter what the circumstances.

How 'neutral' can you be when you clearly believe Louis is gay, despite him saying on Twitter and on video that he is straight? Why is he living with, and vacationing with, the same girl he started seeing in 2011? He described her as 'the one' recently and said he could see marriage down the line.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2019 2:31 PM

Personally I think Harry is (mostly) straight tbh. I mean, I don't know if he experimented or if he's one of these guys that want to fuck everyone and everything when they are high. Maybe he's bisexual, but heteroromantic...

He did an interview with GQ in 2013 where he was asked by the interviewer about his friendship with Nick Grimshaw and if he was bisexual and he said he was not:

[quote]GQ: What do you make of the rumours about you and Nick Grimshaw? Harry: What rumours would they be? GQ: That you're an item. Harry: Oh, really? I didn't even know. We're not dating, no. We're just friends. GQ: So you're not bisexual? Harry: Bisexual? Me? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'm not.

So either he was lying or he isn't. In 2015 he was asked again about his sexuality by The Sun and basically told them to fuck off lol. They talked about sexuality in pop and Miley Cyrus coming out as pansexual.

[quote]“It’s weird for me - everyone should just be who they want to be. It’s tough to justify somebody having to answer to someone else about stuff like that.” So has Harry personally labelled his sexuality? He replies: “No, I’ve never felt the need to really. No.” Would he like to elaborate? “I don’t feel like it’s something I’ve ever felt like I have to explain about myself.”

At the time of the interview he was reportedly dating Tess Ward, a no name chef and food blooger and they never confirmed it officially. I guess if it was a beard, his management would have organised someone more high-profile. He's a very famous pop singer, I'm sure another famous singer or actress would have agreed. Also for bearding a few pap strolls and some PDA are usually helpful and nothing like that happened.

Speaking of paps, he's also pretty much followed by paps and fans everywhere and they share everything on social media. If you want to, you can basically find out where he and with whom he is at nearly all times. So if he's ever been in a relationship with a man, he's extremly good at hiding it and never ever engaged in PDA with him.

Some of the gays from Queer Eye partied with him recently in Japan and Kamaro Brown talked about it in an interview and called him "this straight guy" (it was a story about showing him Grindr, that's why it was even mentioned). So either he's straight or Kamaro just doesn't know better or he's part of the big bad closet conspiracy.

Also while I believe that coming out as anything other than straight would have been discouraged by One Direction's management team, I don't think he'd hide anymore these days. He's been solo now for 3 years, his manager is a good friend, his music and acting career is fine, he's a multimillionaire and doesn't depend on his record sales and I'd think Gucci would love to have a famous queer testimonial. In fact, since he's known for wearing over the top camp fashion like his idols Mick Jagger, David Bowie or Prince, is an open advocate for the LGBT+ community and can be seen waving pride flags, that his fans bring to the concerts, around on stage, I really believe he would be out by now, especially since times have changed a bit in pop and most of his fans seem to think (and love that) he's gay or bi anyway. I'd even go as far and say that coming out as boringly straight would be more of a PR problem for him these days.

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2019 2:34 PM

So where does it say that Louis got a DNA test done and he is paying child support? Sorry, mate, you are making it up. Not going to argue about that one.

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2019 2:38 PM

R31 Apart from what R32 said about this being super awful "PR" (in fact they noticibly struggled with damage control), little Freddie looks like a blond carbon copy of Louis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2019 2:39 PM

Another picture of them older

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2019 2:41 PM

I think all the One Direction boys are straight, mostly because otherwise their dynamic in the early days would have been a bit different imho. They were very touchy feely, always joking with each other, full of innendo, grabbbing each others crotches etc. It's typical British straight lad humour to play a bit gay. And I'm sure they also played it up, because they knew their teenage girl fans loved it when they were cutesy with each other as documented by the endless "ships" apart from Larry in the fandom. But I think if one or more of them were actually gay I don't think they would have made as many jokes about it on camera (it kind of defeats the purpose of being in the closet) and all the physical banter and touching each other would have been more hesitant, because it could have been interpreted wrongly by one of them. And most straight guys don't like it and see it as much as a joke if a gay man grabs their crotch.

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2019 2:54 PM

Thanks r23 I guess I'm too old and too allergic to boybands to ever really get into the 1D guys though I've always found Harry very sexy. There's something about him that just spells hot dirty sex which I guess explains why we'd want him gay or at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2019 6:24 PM

R36, yes, Freddie and Louis look very similar. He talks about that little boy in nearly all his interviews.

R34 isn't neutral at all, s/he's a Larrie.

Use your common sense, R34. Louis had known Briana only a few months. They weren't exclusive or boyfriend/girlfriend. OF COURSE somebody worth $50m is going to demand a pat test (which can be done before the baby is born) before he started paying custody.

And yes, a 23 year old boyband member knocking up a random club girl is a PR nightmare, made worse by the crackpot Larries screeching all over social media that Louis was pushing a reborn doll in a stroller around Calabasas. One of them even emailed TMZ a sex tape claiming it featured the mother of Louis' child.

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2019 7:37 AM

[QUOTE] I'd even go as far and say that coming out as boringly straight would be more of a PR problem for him these days.

True! The cheers were loudest when Harry said 'we're all a little bit gay, aren't we' at one of his concerts. I think he is a very tactile, sensual guy who has had sexual experiences with men. I can imagine him enjoying being wrapped up and cared for by an older, taller, bigger guy - like his friend Xander Ritz. But he does seem to date female models, not guys, and I don't believe any of them were beards.

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2019 7:42 AM

R38 I agree, there's just something about him, a certain charisma. I actually didn't even properly know One Direction or Harry until this year, I just stumbled across his solo music and thought it's really good. I was surprised because it didn't sound like anything I'd expect from a former boyband member, so I was curious where he's musically coming from and watched 1D's beginnings on X-Factor on youtube and even back then these boys came across as quite funny, personable and plain likeable. Their music was shit, especially in the early days, but I can understand how they became such a thing. And I think it's also interesting from a music industry point of view, because even though Simon Cowell saw their potential, I think their huge success and development surpassed his hopes. The fact that they became big in times of internet and social media makes it possible to retrace just how the mechanisms worked behind the scenes and what their milestones were. I find that quite interesting.

And of course sometime around 2014 or so these nice little boys from X-Factor became quite handsome men, which is a little bit jarring, but I mean.. I don't complain. Harry was especially pretty. I think looks wise he really peaked in his early 20s (around 2014-2016/17), with the long hair and hardly buttoned shirts. He's still very handsome, but his face has matured in the last 1-2 years and I think it's for him a bit like for young Leonardo DiCaprio, who peaked in his Titanic years. On the other hand his voice and singing became better than during One Direction and his solo music makes it worthwile to listen to it.

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2019 8:12 AM

This thread is four years old.

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2019 8:14 AM

Not since R15. Apparently people are still interested in Xander and Harry. Although you have a point: attractive, famous guys in their 20s with loads of money usually don't have relationships that last 4+ years, which makes any dating even more unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2019 8:21 AM

Larries have infested DL again.

The Gale Harold trolls can't be far behind.

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2019 10:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!