Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dan+Shay & The Swon Brothers- Homo Country

I know that DL is not a fan of country music but these two acts reek of covert gayness. Dan+Shay are a limp wrist pop act being marketed as country. But they seem like lovers hiding out in the open singing to teenage girls who are the only people that wouldn't smell gay on them. And after their appearance on The Voice the Swon Brothers are doing their best to hide the fact that the fat brother is gay. Never rarely speaks in interviews because his purse falls out all the time. Reminds me of the first days of Sugarland when they tried to hide the third girl because it was clear no muff was too tough for her.

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2019 1:55 AM

Funny how you guys are always wondering who is gay or not and right under your noses country presents them for your viewing pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2015 4:01 PM

What?

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2015 4:05 PM

Who cares about these nobodies when you're too lazy to post on pic?

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2015 4:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2015 8:03 AM

Who did what now?

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2015 11:01 AM

They don't look gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2015 11:16 AM

Neither of them look fat.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2015 12:25 PM

They are a couple in the open because country fans are too dumb to know how to id gay men.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2015 9:54 PM

A couple? They're brothers, freak.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2015 10:53 PM

The first time I heard "Stay a Little Longer" by Brothers Osborne, I thought it was a really gay song. Then I found out it was written by Shane MacAnally. I know nothing about Brothers Osborne, but Shane is gay. It is an awesome song. Gay guys are more likely to tear off their t shirts not straight girls. The lyrics go:

"One more drink leads to another You slide up close to me Tear the t-shirts off each other Your hands all over me"

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2015 1:08 AM

R10 you are right. But the line that signals that is ;" Thinking and doing things I shouldn't be/ Really I shouldn't be"

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2015 7:20 PM

[quote]I found out it was written by Shane MacAnally. I know nothing about Brothers Osborne, but Shane is gay.

If he was straight, he'd be Shane MacVaginally.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2015 7:26 PM

Decide for yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2015 7:46 PM

Hmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2015 7:47 PM

I guess the video for Brothers Osborne's song Stay a Little Longer came out the other day. It features two guys kissing. It also features interracial couples kissing. I'm sure Franklin Graham will say this will lead to the end of western civilization. Pat Robertson will probably warn of locusts and plague. I think it's great although I wish they left in the long guitar solo at the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2015 12:42 AM

Still fucking on the DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2019 1:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!