Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends...

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2021 12:11 PM

The apartment is gorgeous. The furnishings (which don't appear to be Amy's), a little old-fashioned and dowdy. A few pieces are nice.

by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2015 2:57 AM

Gorgeous apartment, and that roof terrace has me seething with envy. Imagine having that in NYC!

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2015 3:03 AM

Not my style but it's great.

The picture in the bathroom is hung too high.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2015 3:06 AM

The kitchen is smart. The stairway is a drunk dare. The bedroom is H&G1989.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2015 3:14 AM

I, along with eight million other people give or take, would literally commit murder for that.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2015 3:15 AM

Damn. I live in a fucking slum in flyover country and my place is five times that size for about one-thirtieth of the cost.

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2015 3:39 AM

Gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2015 3:47 AM

Nice, but.....from a practical standpoint, and for a TV/movie comedian, where's her damn television?

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2015 4:27 AM

1) get that shit off the stairs

2) stuff stored on open shelves in a kitchen = grease trap

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2015 4:33 AM

I can't get passed the decorating. What an absolutely dreadful mess

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2015 4:47 AM

It's marvelous, too bad about the face tho

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2015 5:00 AM

I agree R10. I almost past out from the all the ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2015 5:06 AM

Damn. It's so frauy. Are we sure she's not a Zeta from Macon, Georgia? I love her tho.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2015 5:06 AM

I'm surprised her place is getting mostly positive feedback in this thread. I hate the decor, colors and layout. Not my style at all

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2015 5:10 AM

R12, I LOLed!

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2015 5:17 AM

[quote] I agree [R10]. I almost past out from the all the ugliness.

Thanks for pointing out the error R12. I am past out on the bed and I was much too lazy to correct it. Oh Dear indeed. You'll have to give me a past, this time. Hopefully we can all move pass this mistake.

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2015 5:19 AM

[quote] I agree [R10]. I almost past out from the all the ugliness.

Thanks for pointing out the error R12. I am past out on the bed and I was too lazy to correct it. You will have to just give me a past on this one. Hopefully we will all be able to move passed this unfortunate incident.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2015 5:36 AM

Those are photos from when the apartment was for sale.... BEFORE she bought it. Therefore, it is not her decor/furniture.

The couple who sold it to her are two gay men who work for Dr. Oz and The View, respectively. See the Emmys in the living room photo?

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2015 6:11 AM

R18 then they have appalling taste. I hate when gays have overly gayish looking homes. So embarrassing to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2015 6:20 AM

Oh, fuck you r19. You're worried about them being too gay? Read the fucking wording of your post for a lesson in snippy, fey gayness.

Why are you embarrassed when someone else has frou-frou or fussy-old-lady decor. It's their place. Let them overdecorate it as they like. What does it have to do with you and your homo state?

Hang a fucking buck head over your fireplace and wag your dick around it to counteract their decor if you feel it will help.

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2015 12:42 PM

R19 has faux cinderblock walls with one lonely cow head hanging above a section of razorwire.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2015 12:47 PM

That's not her stuff--the pervious owners actually had and read books. Those rooms are surprisingly large. And she doesn't have to schlep her filthy encrusted schmatte down to the basement to wash them.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2015 12:54 PM

Pervious owners.

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2015 12:55 PM

The roof garden is gorgeous, the bathroom is huge, and even though the previous owners' taste leaves a lot to be desired, it looks like a really comfortable place. Good for Amy.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2015 2:36 PM

The decor doesn't matter because it goes with the previous owners.

I really like this apartment.The only thing I'd absolutely have to change are the kitchen cabinets. I hate open shelving.

That and some new paint and I'd be good to go.

I am surprised with her $$$ she only bought a 1 bedroom.

I especially love the large bedroom, bathroom, window seat and roof deck.

by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2015 3:06 PM

The pervious owners had dildos on the doorknobs and Amy was sold.

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2015 3:06 PM

[quote]the pervious owners actually had and read books.

R22=Self-loathing!

by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2015 6:08 PM

Great place, but I would take out half the furniture. For me, I don't need much stuff anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28August 29, 2015 6:36 PM

a bit too corny but the space and rooftop are beautiful. I thought she said she wasn't wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 29August 29, 2015 10:22 PM

1.7 million actually seems cheap for an upper-west-side 1 bedroom with a rooftop garden.

by Anonymousreply 30August 29, 2015 10:29 PM

Rooftop garden looks like a little piece of heaven :)

by Anonymousreply 31January 29, 2021 6:53 AM

I left NYC years ago, but I'd give my left nut for that place. Minus the shit on the stairs.

Love the size (I like my dicks big and my living spaces small).

LOVE the view. It's perfect.

by Anonymousreply 32January 29, 2021 7:13 AM

Beautiful apartment and, with its terrace, nicely a part of and apart from the rest of the world.

The living room with the large dormer is especially nice.

(The decor and furnishings of whomever? Who cares? That can all be gone and the place cleaned and repainted in a day.)

by Anonymousreply 33January 29, 2021 7:30 AM

Doesn't she have a kid? Does the bambino sleep in a basket on the stairs? Or maybe the rooftop is the kid's room, fresh air is essential for babies.

by Anonymousreply 34January 29, 2021 7:43 AM

She and her chef husband shot a cooking show for Food Network from a cute rustic-looking house somewhere out side of the city. I assume this is going to be a pied-à-terre. Or maybe they're hoping to buy the other units and combine?

by Anonymousreply 35January 29, 2021 9:08 AM

R35 I doubt she still lives here. Someone's been bumping real estate threads from 2015. She lives in this penthouse now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2021 9:12 AM

Thanks, r36. I didn't notice the date. The comments about the reasonable price made me think it was a pandemic markdown.

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2021 9:38 AM

2015 bump queen strikes again. Amy is the fattest she's ever been these days. So is the 2015 bump queen.

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2021 9:53 AM

[quote]Doesn't she have a kid?

Just last night on Access Hollywood or whatever., we saw her with an 18(?) month old son in a highchair and a sippy cup.

She was teaching him to play Never Have I Ever, including "Drink!"

It was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2021 11:46 AM

Her series for HBOMAX was filmed in the new penthouse. Her husband is a chef, lots of shots of the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2021 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!