Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your brother's cock

Ever tasted it?

by Anonymousreply 102August 15, 2020 11:51 PM

yes!

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2015 5:23 PM

Brother on brother sex is so hot. There's been a few movies dedicated to it. Harry and Max and then that movie from Brazil, From Beginning To End.

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2015 5:27 PM

Always wanted to... I swear first time I saw it, I knew I was gay

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2015 5:36 PM

Ever tasted my brother's cock? What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2015 8:52 PM

LOVE it!

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2015 8:56 PM

Never attracted to either of my older brothers, or my father. (Thank God. I know guys who've had ongoing relationships with brothers and fathers, and they're messed up. I'm messed up as it is, without having to throw that into the stew... hahahaha)

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2015 1:59 PM

No. It was the first dick I saw hard, though.

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2015 7:35 PM

My brother has a massive cock, when it's not hard.... bet it's a rocket when it is.... Would never chew on it though... eww

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2015 10:23 PM

My brother's son gets me hard.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2015 10:27 PM

I cant imagine even wanting to seemy brother sans clothes. Heis SUCH a fuckwad I can barely stand him

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2015 10:36 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2015 10:58 PM

I prefer his hole.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2015 11:40 PM

Older step brother yes when i was young teen. Dont even recall how it got started but i sucked him off maybe 20-30 times when i was staying with dad and his new family on occasional weekends etc. He was 3 years older and the wind blowing would get him hard back in those days so he loved getting a blow job. He probably wasn't even bi but in those insanely horny teen years. I'm pretty sure my step mother figured out it was going on but never said anything directly about it but i recall a few veiled comments i'm pretty sure she knew. He was actually great practice deep throating a pretty big dick. Prepared me well for those college days of hooking up with a variety of guys. I wasn't an amature cock sucker by the time i got to college.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2015 6:31 AM

So hot! Only child here, so I have no stories and don't even have that "ew, gross" inclination. It's all just hot, hot, hot to me.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2015 6:51 AM

dgfdgfdgf

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2015 6:53 AM

I was always intrigued by the fathers and brothers who would walk around naked around each other, in the showers and changing room at Boy Scout camp.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2015 7:06 AM

no fank you

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2015 7:09 AM

I sucked my brother's cock probably five or six times when we were in our late teens - early 20s.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2015 7:32 AM

Yes back in Georgia

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2015 7:46 AM

The summer I turned 13, saw my best friend's older brother's cock one day when changing at the local swimming hole and I was smitten. Offered to suck his long thick cut cock and he let me. I sucked him every day for the rest of the summer and regularly for about a year. He was 15, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2015 9:30 AM

And yet so many on DL would read R20s story and swear that the guys in R20 and R13s stories were closet cases or bi.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2015 9:43 AM

R21, not that it really matters, I'm R13 it was just the horny teen with a very willing cock sucker easily available for him. It was never any more complicated than that. I haven't kept up with him since that divorce and we've grown up but i doubt he even thinks about it anymore or has dudes suck him off at this point. Some around here like to complicate things when it's really not sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2015 3:56 PM

Fathers and sons naked together in the gym lockerroom is the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2015 4:24 PM

Oh God no. I have 3 brothers too. All that being said, back in the day I did jerk-off to a VHS of the Rockland brothers banging Paul Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2015 4:38 PM

Zero attraction.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2015 7:12 PM

Agreed R25 with my biological brother. Step brother was another story esp since we didn't live in the same house etc and it was more or less weekend field trips. Really didn't enjoy those weekends until sucking his cock was involved. That was at least something to look forward to

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2015 7:25 PM

Only cock sucking? Didn't you ever took it up your ass?

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2015 7:34 PM

No it never went there with him. Don't recall it ever even came up so guess he wasn't into fucking another dude. Probably would have given it a go if he wanted to go there but i've never been much of btm so it wasn't something i ever asked him to do. It was mostly just one sided sucking on his big dick and i was totally cool with that at the time. He jacked me off a bit but it really was all about swallowing that dick of his. He was only the 2nd guy i'd ever had sex with when it started so it was pretty tame at first. After a few times he started fucking my throat pretty aggressively and blowing in my mouth. He was really training dick looking back.

by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2015 7:43 PM

Incest is hot if the brothers are hot. If they aren't then it's disgusting and immoral.

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2015 8:11 PM

Truth, R29

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2015 8:15 PM

Explain this one.

Anyone speak Portuguese ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2015 8:20 PM

Y'all are going to Hell!

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2015 8:24 PM

R32 oh i went there long long long time ago by now so not worried about that

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2015 9:55 PM

R29 speaks the truth.

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2015 11:40 PM

Even if my brother wasn't a beached whale with the most pathetic moustache in the western hemisphere, the answer would still be NOOO! spelled out with big letters from a small air plane in the sky!!!

by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2015 11:53 PM

I would have loved to have sex with my brother. He was good looking, well-built, and hung. Unfortunately he was and is a real conceited jerk who grew worse with age. He's now a conservatard on his third marriage.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2015 12:21 AM

I would've gladly been a little fuckboy for my brother, provided he was halfway cute. Unfortunately, I was an only child. Probably for the best, however, as both my parents grew up in 40's and 50's Michigan. They were scandalized I came out at 30, but weren't much better when I was having heterosexual sex at 25, unmarried.

Nope. Never would've worked out. Not in MY mother's house........................

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2015 1:17 AM

only on sundays

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2015 2:42 AM

R37, in what other ways is your mother fucked up about sex?

Also: more real brother sex stories please!

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2015 8:31 AM

Played around with my older stepbrother for several years, mostly giving him BJs and hand jobs. We never said a word to each other about any of it; I would just come hang out in his bedroom and he'd let me do it. He never came though, which looking back, I thought was weird, and he wouldn't jerk it in front of me. Of course I was also inexperienced, so I didn't exactly work it towards a climax.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2015 2:25 PM

that's pretty much how it worked with me and the stepbrother as well r40. Don't think he came the first couple of times since the whole thing was so new for both of us. Did work up to that but I remember the whole thing was a bit awkward at first due to inexperience. Very much wanted to suck on it but it was also kinda scarey too at first. I got over that though and got to where it was just pretty hot hot for both of us. Got more adventurous of where he'd pull it out and i'd swallow the whole thing. Did that quite a bit in dunes at the beach after the few times since dad had a beach house and we were down there quite a bit as kids

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2015 4:11 PM

One of my brothers was only slightly under two years older than me, so we messed around a bit while growing up -- first "show me yours and I'll show you mine" and comparing then jacking off, solo and mutually, before moving on to practicing oral. My eldest brother (by four years) however was always the better looking one and I would often try to catch him naked, getting changed, in the bathroom, etc.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2015 5:56 PM

Ewww. I saw my brother and father naked frequently as a kid and when in teens and I've never felt any attraction.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2015 6:15 PM

Ditto R3 with my father and biological bother. It wasn't a big deal to see either of them naked but it wasn't even remotely a sexual turn on or have any sexual undertones.

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2015 6:21 PM

R42, so did you ever catch your older brother naked then? Was he hung?

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2015 4:42 AM

Both of my step brothers had big cocks. Especially the younger of the two. No joke at 15/16 he was 9+ and very proud of it. The other one was 8ish and loved a great blow job

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2015 5:07 AM

Freakazoid thread alert!

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2015 6:43 AM

My cousin loved to dry hump while we wrestle each other. He was 9 and i was 13. Then one day he wanted us to take off our clothes and wrestle and hump. Ooh that felt so good.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2015 10:12 AM

R45, yes, I caught my oldest brother naked a couple of times and he was very well hung.

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2015 2:18 PM

Brothers should Do it

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2015 2:34 PM

Always lots of stories about this happening in the past but never any follow up about how things are today. I'd think if I sucked my brother's cock "20-30 times" as a kid that things would be a little awkward at Thanksgiving or maybe the family dynamic was a big "off" but the storytellers of DL never touch on that angle. Just "had sex with my bro when we were teens" and that's that. Okay...

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2015 2:39 PM

R51 in my case with the step brother there really wasn't any awkwardness between us. I guess we just kinda understood it was just horny teens having some fun with each other. Wasn't really mentioned or talked about other than when in the act. Now in my case it didn't have an incestuatious feeling to it since he was a step brother and it was really just a case of proximity and him being a raging horny teen with a good cock sucker around. Probably would have been different if he were my biological brother.

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2015 3:03 PM

r52 Award of the Day for your neologism: incestuatious. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2015 7:19 PM

A step-brother would be ideal for teen experimentation.

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2015 1:56 PM

r51, we just don't talk about it at all. We finally stopped when I was 15 & he was 19 & in college. I told him we just needed to stop. We haven't brought it up since.

by Anonymousreply 55September 18, 2015 2:06 PM

I'd sucked my brother's cock when I was a boy, when my older brother and I used to sleep together. I remember how funky his groin smelled and how big his dick seemed. It took some effort, but I was able to open my mouth wide enough to insert the smooth cut head of his prick and about 2" of his shaft. He never wasted any time with 'fag romancing' (as he called it); he just pulled me over to him in the middle of the night, pushed my head under the covers to his already hard cock and used my mouth as a receptacle for his somewhat sweet cum. Since I lived in fear of my big brother (he was the oldest in a family of 5 boys and 3 girls), he was pretty certain that I wouldn't squeal on him and his shocking activities. I really hated him, but he was usually in charge of baby-sitting me when our parents were out and he would regularly beat the shit out of me so I knew better than to say anything to our parents. He is now a big wheel in law enforcement in Northern Michigan. As time went on he used to order me to suck his balls (the hairs from those balls were forever getting caught in my teeth), lick around his smelly asshole and lick his dick like it was a big hot lollipop. He loved to straddle me while I was laying on my back, stick his prick in my mouth and then pull it out when he was ready to shoot so he could squirt his sticky cum all over my face. Then he told me to wipe it off my face with my hand and eat it. All this (and other refinements) went on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for two years until we moved into a bigger house and I got my own bedroom. I locked my door. In two whole years of 'servicing' my brother, he never once touched me, or even held my hand

by Anonymousreply 56September 18, 2015 2:36 PM

This sounds like an ideal relationship; please tell us more — what was said and done, especially the refinements. It's time we got some refinement in the Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 57September 18, 2015 2:37 PM

...Step counts!

by Anonymousreply 58September 18, 2015 2:53 PM

r54 you're correct. Step brother was all pretty drama free and i got great training on swallowing some big dick. It was all a very mutal thing so there just wasn't really a reason it ever had to get messy.

by Anonymousreply 59September 18, 2015 2:57 PM

95% of these posts never happened, and 100% of you are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 60September 18, 2015 3:33 PM

What is wrong with you people???

by Anonymousreply 61September 18, 2015 3:36 PM

not enough cocking

by Anonymousreply 62September 18, 2015 5:30 PM

This thread is Nifty!

by Anonymousreply 63September 18, 2015 6:12 PM

Incestuatious

the new cologne by Josh Duggar

by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2015 6:12 PM

Bunch of amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2015 9:16 PM

Love it

by Anonymousreply 66September 18, 2015 10:21 PM

Fuck off, TNH troll at R60.

by Anonymousreply 67September 22, 2015 6:31 AM

R60, if both are adults and doing it of their own free will, what's the problem? It's not like two guys can create any messed up babies anyway.

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2015 6:40 AM

I have a friend that told me he tasted his sisters pussy. It turns out he gave her boyfriend a BJ a few hours after they fucked. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2015 6:58 AM

tasty

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2015 2:48 PM

bro's cock wasn't anything to even get exciited about. I don't think it's ever grown beyond maybe 4 inches from anything i've ever seen of it. A good cock was just never this thing i guess

by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2015 3:08 PM

Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 72April 3, 2016 2:22 AM

My older brother and I messed around many times from about ages 12 -21 . Sometimes itd be twice a night , sometimes 6 months would go by . Whenever he had a steady girlfriend I didn't get any . The last time we did it was the night of his bachelor party after everybody passed out . He fucked me through the floor , I guess knowing it was the last time . We get along splendidly today and always have , even though we fucked a lot 30 years ago . And weve never talked about it either .

by Anonymousreply 73April 3, 2016 2:36 AM

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 74April 3, 2016 2:52 AM

Incest is sexy precisely because it's wrong. It might be thrilling to think about in the abstract, but the thought of actually doing anything like that makes me nauseous.

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2016 2:53 AM

I loved it, until he started fucking me with it

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2016 3:01 AM

R73 Appreciate the honesty, but what on earth do you mean by "through the floor"?

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2020 5:44 AM

You know we’re supposed to make pheromones that make us unattracted to family members. I wonder what happened with the majority of y’all.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2020 7:11 AM

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2020 9:58 AM

I still do!

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2020 10:04 AM

[quote]95% of these posts never happened, and 100% of you are disgusting.

Yet here you are taking in each and every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2020 12:03 PM

Let’s expand the topic to include cousins. Maybe get more stories.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2020 12:28 PM

No incest because we never touched each other, but my older brother and I shared a room and he was a big jack off artist. I'm not talking under the covers but naked on top of the covers and he got INTO it. He didn't give a shit and went for it.

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2020 3:40 PM

R83 he jerked off completely nude on top of the covers? Did he think you were sleeping or did he just not care?

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2020 3:42 PM

I think he just didn't care. He was a horn dog and just wanted to get off.

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2020 3:46 PM

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2020 3:47 PM

r56, did he make you perform any degrading dances, or sing any humiliating songs?

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2020 3:49 PM

My younger brother is gay as well. He is easily a gay 8 (straight 9-10). I have seen him naked, jerking so many times I lost count. Each time I recoiled with disgust. Even the thought of doing anything sexual with my little brother would prompt me to get a lobotomy

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2020 3:58 PM

^^ send him over to my house, toots

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2020 4:04 PM

Why the FUCK would anyone revive a thread that is YEARS old about incest sex with your brother?

Didn't Muriel post a thread about techniques that troll farms use in different forums and one of them was dragging years old threads out of the woodwork?

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2020 4:04 PM

R90 cuz bros do it better

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2020 7:09 PM

No, but yo momma tried to feed me yo daddy's chili from her cock.

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2020 9:26 PM

I've forced my brother to taste mine!

by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2020 9:33 PM

Mother, may I sleep with danger?

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2020 9:36 PM

[quote] "I'm. A. Fucking. Man." Kelvin grunted with every hard slap of his lower body into his brother's ass, shooting cum deep inside his brother's canal. When Lincoln was all loaded up, Kelvin's large body crashed onto the smaller one and they both fell on the floor panting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 7, 2020 12:31 AM

I was an only child. Well I do know I have a half brother in Scotland/England. Just don't know how to go about finding him. He was likely born in Scotland though as there is a huge naval presence there.

by Anonymousreply 96June 7, 2020 12:34 AM

Guys in Scotland have been verified as having sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 97June 7, 2020 4:36 PM

My brother is 12 years older. In the 1970s he worked out and was lean. He lives at home until he was 24 or 25. I remember sneaking peeks at him as he slept or when he would suntan in the backyard. I think he has bi tendencies but got married and had a kid. Not sure if he ever acted in them or not. Sad to say I wanted to suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 98June 8, 2020 12:57 PM

R98 here. Sorry that post was poorly written. I was standing on line for a COVID test at a mobile site in my neighborhood. I should have written that while I have long thought my brother may have bi tendencies I am unsure if he ever acted on them. He has been married to a woman for about 35 years and has a now adult child. Of course, marriage is not a preventative for adultery, including the homosex variety. He is still in fantastic shape at 64, working out more than I, the gay one, does. Maybe some sauna sex

by Anonymousreply 99June 8, 2020 4:53 PM

Am I not my brother's cock's keeper?

by Anonymousreply 100June 8, 2020 4:56 PM

R98/r99 do you still want him? Kind of sounds like you still do.

by Anonymousreply 101July 7, 2020 4:11 PM

R98 give us an update

by Anonymousreply 102August 15, 2020 11:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!