Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fastest Sex You've Ever Had

With another person (or 2 or 3). May include foreplay or not. Must include 1 orgasm. If you stay in contact with the partner after the orgasm (toughing, cuddling, etc) this time must be included.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2020 4:41 AM

I got my dick sucked in a mall restroom by someone I knew, and was in and out (literally) in about two minutes.

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2015 5:10 PM

Conversely, I once sucked my former boyfriend's dick in the entry of our apartment just before he walked out the door as he was late to work.

I'd wager it was under two minutes and there wasn't a drop on his pants afterward, which he expressed concern about while he was holding my ears.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2015 12:50 PM

Not once but four times I got a hand job while I was driving down a highway at about 60 mph.

This was when I was between the ages of 20-25.

Each of those times, the guy - and these were two different people - managed to unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, reach into my underwear (by which time I would already have a massive boner, despite my protestations to them to stop) and jerk me off.

And during every one of those times, counting from when they reached for my belt, I came in less than five minutes.

I guess I must have had that effect on people that they purposely did that to me at a moment when I was vulnerable and couldn't put a stop to it .

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2015 1:13 PM

r3 - Do you think the two guys ever talked to each other about jerking you off as you drove?

It sounds a little fetishy for you. Are there other situations like this that get you off?

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2015 2:02 PM

I went to grad school when I was 29 and was ok with doing twinks for awhile. A few of them popped very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2015 2:09 PM

If alone counts, I think I managed 45 seconds in a junior high boys' room stall.

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2015 3:43 PM

R6 why would you think that counts! Read the OP.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2015 3:44 PM

r7 - I forgot to read the directions. I feel almost as much shame as I did when I was jizzing all over the toilet seat in the boys' bathroom in seventh grade. (Blame the fucking PE teacher with his beefy, hairy thighs and astonishingly tight shorts.)

I once jerked myself off while giving a guy head in someone's home office at a party in what felt like record time, maybe three or four minutes, mostly because I was afraid we'd get interrupted and wouldn't be able to finish. We picked it up later that night in a better location.

But the frantic furtive jerk in junior high is actually more memorable, as is the PE teacher.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2015 3:54 PM

Hows about a thread re: the longest amount of time you had sex before cumming

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2015 3:59 PM

r9, doesn't meth lead to that? Or not cumming at all? I can't remember. I shied away from that.

I know that weed makes me cum-ready after about five hits. And then ready to go again in another five.

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2015 4:01 PM

R4 - they were 2 different guys from different time periods of my life, and they didn't know each other. It was coincidental each did the same thing twice. One guy was from when I was age 20; the other was when I was 24-25.

Understand, it wasn't as if I was looking forward to it for it to happen, and it wasn't the surprise factor that got me off.

Instead, it was just the fact that I was in my early 20s, very easily sexually aroused and, in each situation, with someone I had previously been with in normal sexual situations. They just decided to take advantage of the fact that both of my hands were on the steering wheel.

Each was able to get away with it because I was driving on a very busy 6-lane highway.

I couldn't help it that I was turned on by what they were doing.

Trust me, it was not a fetish - well, for me it sure wasn't although I can't speak for either of them.

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2015 5:03 PM

Four strokes.

He put it in, and came by the fourth stroke.

And THEN, the fucker even refused to use his fingers to get me off, claiming to be too tried.

Fuck, was I mad! Nearly killed the asshole!

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2015 11:20 AM

R!2 I was picturing a guy topping a guy anally. Then complaining because the other guy wouldn't even jerk him off. It paid to read that you were a straight chick. He should have at the very least eaten you out.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2015 11:33 AM

My first time trying to have sex. It was with my cousin. He pulled down his pants and bent over and spread his ass cheeks I pulled out my hard dick and instantly jizzed all over his ass. I was a teenage virgin whoops! I orgasmed before we could even have sex.

I fucked a teenage twink boy. Took his virginity. I sat him on my lap and slid my dick up his ass and bam he hand a hands free anal orgasm the instant I penetrated him.

I dated a guy with a cum fetish. He wanted all the cum my body produced in him. I was jacking off in the shower and I remembered that he wanted all my jizz. So I said Hey you still want all my jizz and he smiled and said yes and I said well you better hurry up and come here and get it i'm about to shoot a load. I got some lube and quickly lubed up his hole I shoved my dick in his ass and shot my load in about 15 thrusts. I sent him out of the bathroom with my cum dripping out of his asshole. He wanted all my cum in his asshole like one of those fraus with baby rabies who are trying to get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2015 4:41 PM

With Stan before he left to Korea, it took three seconds and I got pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2015 5:40 PM

fsfsfsfs

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2015 5:42 PM

Not that I am proud of this (I actually found it a bit shaming at the time), but around 10 years ago I fucked the girl next door (she was 16 or so, I was 28) and I think I came in under 15 seconds. I was living in Spain at the time, and this was after a typical Friday night piss-up. She was on her way back home, as was I - we met just outside my house and started kissing wildly as only drunks can do. She was in my bed in under a minute, and before the next minute was over, I was already finished. Roughly a minute after that, we were both pretty much passed out asleep.

by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2015 12:36 AM

George always tells me there's no reason to prolong it more than a minute or two.

by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2015 12:44 AM

R14 I think I had seen your "stories" in Penthouse Forum before. Your cousin? If that story happened it was probably with your brother or your mommy. The twink tale? He had an anal orgasm? I had no idea the anus had a cum apparatus like the cock and balls have. The cum fetish queen? That sounds like it was lifted from a bad Foursome episode on Playboy TV.

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2015 6:24 PM

Well done, R2. I'm told I'm a messy eater.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2020 4:05 AM

[quote]and was in and out (literally) in about two minutes.

Come on, it takes me that much time to give 'em there change

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2020 4:39 AM

Shy Moroccan college student. I got four thrusts in before he was done.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2020 4:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!