Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I know tons of straight male sluts. Why do gays get all the blame?

One friend claims to have slept with at least 30 women he men on Tinder last year, yet gays get the blame for being promiscuous.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2020 2:08 AM

He's either lying or exaggerating,whereas the gay guys if anything understate

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2015 11:41 PM

With very few exceptions, all straight men would be sluts if women were sluts. Most straight men just don't get many opportunities to act on their urges, unless they want to bang actual whores who fuck for money.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2015 11:45 PM

I am not going to deny the promiscuity of heterosexuals and the vilification of homosexual promiscuity. But using your personal experience and observations to make sweeping generalizations does little to provide evidence to the contrary. Example: All the homosexuals I know wear polos, while all the straight people I know wear button ups. Therefore, gay people are more likely to wear polos than button ups.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2015 11:45 PM

he's probably lying about that number

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2015 11:47 PM

Please, as if a straight man could ever get laid that much.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2015 11:58 PM

There have always been straight male sluts. A friend of a friend pulled usually at least couple of women a week. At least once he fucked three different women in a single day. The biggest problem for het males is to find enough pussy. That's why it's easier for slutty gays to get more action.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2015 11:59 PM

Try 50 in a weekend and get back to me.

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2015 12:05 AM

Yeah, no one thinks straight men aren't slutty by nature. But the reality is it is much harder for straight men to get lots of sexual partners than it is for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2015 12:12 AM

OP, please post the phone numbers of the hotties, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2015 12:14 AM

All men are sluts.

by Anonymousreply 10August 28, 2015 12:23 AM

The reason women and gay men get slut shamed as opposed to promiscuous straight men is because men are considered dirty and women are considered clean.

Have you ever heard of promiscuous lesbians being slut shamed?

Penises and asses = GROSS!!

Vaginas = CLEAN

By that logic, you'll never sully yourself by fucking too many pussies.

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2015 1:44 AM

At least I never made yogurt out of my cum.

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2015 1:54 AM

Is 30 a lot for one year? I think I've done that in a month. Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2015 2:00 AM

[quote]One friend claims to have slept with at least 30 women he men on Tinder last year

30 women/he-men? Where does he manage to find so many trannies?

by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2015 2:08 AM

With apps like Tinder, gals are just as slutty as men.

by Anonymousreply 15August 28, 2015 10:50 AM

Because of homophobia from both gay and straight society. Polls show at least half the people who post on this site are homophobic on some level.

by Anonymousreply 16August 28, 2015 12:05 PM

The latest figures from the CDC:

The median number of lifetime partners for a straight male aged 25-44 is 6.6. For a straight woman aged 25-44 it's 4.3.

21.8% of straight males aged 15-44 have had more than 15 opposite-sex partners; 10.6% of women aged 15-44 have.

Can't find similar stats for homosexuals, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the numbers are much higher for gay men.

by Anonymousreply 17August 28, 2015 12:38 PM

People lie about the number of sexual partners they've had. Men overstate and women understate their numbers. Any stats people quote are numbers based on self report: Lies.

by Anonymousreply 18August 28, 2015 12:46 PM

OP They couldn't even find enough women to stock that cheating site Ashley Madison. There's no opportunity for straight men to be whores except to pay for it and not everyone has money.

I do wonder who'll change first--gay men or straight men. With marriage equality, some gay men are leaning more to the heteronormative side.

by Anonymousreply 19August 28, 2015 12:47 PM

Heteronormative?

by Anonymousreply 20August 28, 2015 12:49 PM

Men can't be sluts. Men are designed to want to fuck everything. It's in our DNA. Male monogamy is a human concept, but it isn't natural.

by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2015 12:51 PM

Can you post a link that discusses monogamy as being unnatural?

by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2015 12:52 PM

Just read any Dan Savage column, R22.

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2015 1:09 PM

I have a straight friend that is an incredible whore. He constantly has several women in his orbit and tosses them aside when they want to be serious. He's in his 40s, incredible body, a good bit of money and an enormous dick. I've never seen a straight guy who could pull as frequently as he does. He says it's a bad year if he doesn't bag 40 women. He's been doing this for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2015 1:17 PM

[quote]They couldn't even find enough women to stock that cheating site Ashley Madison.

Indeed - Gizmodo analyzed the data and concluded that, "Out of 5.5 million female accounts, roughly zero percent had ever shown any kind of activity at all, after the day they were created. (The data) suggests Ashley Madison is a site where tens of millions of men write mail, chat, and spend money for women who aren’t there."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 28, 2015 1:30 PM

My straight brother was a man-slut when he was younger and he got laid ALL the time. He went through a lot of women. He easily got 30 in a year when he was at his peak. My brother and I always laugh about it because he was more like a stereotypical gay man in the one-night stand category than I was. He had no problem with casual sex. On the other hand, I was looking for something more when I was younger and found it.

by Anonymousreply 26August 28, 2015 2:21 PM

Interesting that you and your brother are so different in that regard, R26. My four straight brothers are inveterate monogamists -- as is our father -- and so am I (a gay man). I've often wondered if it's genetic.

by Anonymousreply 27August 28, 2015 2:38 PM

Oh, Dan Savage. I'm actually talking about a legitimate scientific study conducted by MDs and PHDs...scientists and doctors that state monogamy is not natural. Something legitimate.

by Anonymousreply 28August 28, 2015 2:47 PM

The average straight male has between 8 and 12 sexual partners (defined as vaginal intercourse) in his LIFETIME

The average gay male has over 100 sexual partners (defined as anal intercourse)

It makes sense if you think about it. The natural impulse for the male is to spread his seed or score and the woman is the limiting factor as she doesn't want just anyone's seed but those who would make the best father.

Without that "limit" the female provides the male runs amok so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 29August 28, 2015 2:50 PM

I found something. This I trust more than Dan Savage. I don't care about Dan Savage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 28, 2015 2:50 PM

Well R27, my brother, once he got married, has stayed faithful to his wife, which believe me is quite the accomplishment given how she's acted over the years. He's a loyal guy, but when he was single, as long as the woman was down with a one-night stand, he was all over it. I'm not as much that way. When I was single, every now and then I'd hook up, but it always felt like something was missing, which I finally found when I met my ex-partner. When I ended it with my ex-partner, I was the same way again until I met my current partner.

Casual sex is OK, and it certainly serves its purpose as long as both parties agree what it's about (no strings attached fun), but sex with someone you have a genuine connection with is what I'm looking for and luckily have found. When it comes to casual sex, I always think of a line from the Woody Allen movie Love and Death. One character says that sex without love is an empty experience. Woody Allen replies, "Yes, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best."

by Anonymousreply 31August 28, 2015 2:55 PM

I have no interest in casual sex. Never have. Guess I'm, in R22's parlance, "unnatural." Oh, well, not the first time I've been called that!

by Anonymousreply 32August 28, 2015 3:06 PM

I'm unnatural too.

by Anonymousreply 33August 28, 2015 3:07 PM

I guess we should start a group R27 cause I've never been into casual/anonymous sex either.

by Anonymousreply 34August 28, 2015 3:42 PM

Oh, there are lots of gay men who feel like R27/33/34. I've done the casual sex thing, but it was never really for me. I'm happily partnered now and love the sex I have with my partner. It involves an intimacy that goes beyond the bedroom. It's finding the right guy that can be the challenge. After I broke up with my ex-partner, I was single for 8 1/2 years and had to kiss a lot of frogs, but when you find the right guy, it's amazing! Even my straight brother, who was a self-admitted slut in his single days, said when he met his now wife, he knew sex with her was better because of that deeper connection.

by Anonymousreply 35August 28, 2015 3:49 PM

Some straight men might be just as slutty as some gay guys if sex was as easily available to them. However, the reason why the gay community might be more promiscuous, as a whole, is also sociological. Up until fairly recently, gay relationships had to be kept secret. Long term gay relationships were extremely difficult under the legal and moral climate of this country. Sexual encounters with other men had to be discreet and fleeting. Now that gay marriage is legal in all fifty states, it will be interesting to see how gay relationships evolve over the next 20 or 30 years. Rampant promiscuity in the gay community might have already peaked and while it will never be as low as heterosexual women, it will probably never be as high as when gay relationships were devalued, unaccepted, and discouraged by society.

by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2015 5:12 PM

Promiscuous lesbians, there's a nice oxymoron...

by Anonymousreply 37August 28, 2015 5:15 PM

r36 - I am tempted to agree, but I think male hormones, especially for those under thirty, really drive the promiscuity more than social factors.

Do you know twentysomethings on grindr? They are every bit as sexually avaricious as gays in the seventies. My co-worker must bring the average up a few points every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 38August 28, 2015 5:16 PM

There were like several million men to 2400 women on that cheating site, I find those stats hilarious.

Btw, how much of a loser do you have to be to pay for sex. But that's just my opinion. It's like paying for friends. If people don't want to hang out with you, there's no amount of money that can change that! And if it does, beware who and what you are paying for.

by Anonymousreply 39August 28, 2015 5:19 PM

R38, we can't really determine the sociological impact of the legal and moral acceptance of gay marriage in this country for another couple decades. We are still far too affected as a community from generations of being unaccepted. The gay community will always be more promiscuous than the straight community, male hormones (like you said) and access to sex being the primary reasons, but I'd be willing to bet it will never be as high as it was in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and today.

by Anonymousreply 40August 28, 2015 5:23 PM

Jesus, r40 is going to be demanding reparations next.

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2015 6:18 PM

Yes, idiot at R41, I am going to be demanding reparations. New to DL? Your "wit" and "snark" needs some work if you are going to play with the big boys, sugar tits. ;)

by Anonymousreply 42August 28, 2015 6:47 PM

Probably because of the AIDS thing.

by Anonymousreply 43August 28, 2015 7:11 PM

[quote] Some straight men might be just as slutty as some gay guys if sex was as easily available to them. However, the reason why the gay community might be more promiscuous, as a whole, is also sociological. Up until fairly recently, gay relationships had to be kept secret. Long term gay relationships were extremely difficult under the legal and moral climate of this country. Sexual encounters with other men had to be discreet and fleeting. Now that gay marriage is legal in all fifty states, it will be interesting to see how gay relationships evolve over the next 20 or 30 years. Rampant promiscuity in the gay community might have already peaked and while it will never be as low as heterosexual women, it will probably never be as high as when gay relationships were devalued, unaccepted, and discouraged by society.

This. In a homophobic climate, it's easier to hide a hook-up than a husband. But the fact that long-term gay relationships existed in spite of widespread societal disapproval proves not only that homosexuality is natural, but that monogamy is, too, for those who desire it.

by Anonymousreply 44August 28, 2015 7:35 PM

A knew quite a few hetero guys in college who WISHED they were male sluts. Turns ut they just didn't have the opportunity to be for the most part. If they could get 3 women to screw them in a year they were doing pretty well. Told them they should just go bi and they wouldn't have any issues upping that number. Only one went for that idea

by Anonymousreply 45August 28, 2015 7:38 PM

The number of women on the cheating site means nothing. The slutty men are doing it with slutty single women. They aren't cheating.

by Anonymousreply 46August 28, 2015 7:48 PM

Guess I hit you nerve sugar tits, r42

by Anonymousreply 47August 28, 2015 8:29 PM

This is the way men work. They follow what their friends are doing. If all of a sudden all of their friends are getting married, they will follow suit not long after. Monogamy isn't a natural choice, it's pack mentality, and nothing more. The only gay men who want monogamy are those who are older and with limited choices. It's called the "I don't want to die alone" mentality. This is why you see older gay men partnered up with guys, whom they would have never given a second glance too in their younger days.

by Anonymousreply 48August 28, 2015 10:07 PM

You're quite the little gay ray of sunshine R48.

by Anonymousreply 49August 28, 2015 10:50 PM

Why would I be monogamous and deprive guys with this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2015 11:00 PM

Because straights don't run around naked in "Straight Pride" parades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 28, 2015 11:51 PM

[quote]I know tons of straight male sluts

Exactly how many pounds of straight male sluts do you know?

by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2015 11:52 PM

There are straight male sluts, straight female sluts, gay sluts, lesbian sluts. Anyone can be a slut really. Though I think the OP's window of opportunity seems to have passed .

by Anonymousreply 53August 29, 2015 12:01 AM

SEAN AVER was a big whore with the ladies now it's all about the MEN ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 29, 2015 12:25 AM

Nobody is sluttier than gay men.

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2020 1:31 AM

I have a gay friend BBC top who is a total international slut. Always online for hook ups. When he was in Dublin Ireland in vacation. All these dudes from bumfuck towns 100 miles away from Dublin were desperate to bet with him.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2020 2:05 AM

I don't think "gays get all the blame." Everybody knows heterosexuals can be promiscuous, too.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2020 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!