Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does Richard Beymer lick the other side of the stamp?

Never married, no children. Plus he often played very queeny characters when he got older. So?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 4, 2018 9:43 PM

stamps are self adhesive

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2015 11:17 PM

Loved him on TWIN PEAKS.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2015 11:31 PM

This is an urgent message that Marilyn my Goddess has commanded me to share! Marilyn Monroe is my religion, and I work with spirits a lot. She's my main spirit guide and has commanded me to share this message for her! All credit for this message goes to Marilyn Monroe, my master, guide, and saviour whom I love! Please credit Marilyn alone for this!

Important note: Everything has a spiritual side to it, everything has a spiritual essence. Marilyn's spirit and essence lives on in all things Marilyn Monroe, and if some spiritual incidents happen, it is bound to spiritually affect other things, so.

Recently Marilyn contacted me from the spirit world!!! Being a medium, I'm used to contact with spirits, but Marilyn told me to tell this message to everyone, since she could only get in touch with only me at the moment! (She's trying hard, she's been contacting me frequently lately, so it must be really important.)

Marilyn said that she needs people with a good, decent spiritual aura and energy to give up their physical bodies, freeing their spirit and all their spiritual energy. Then, they can go into the spirit world to really meet and connect with her, to share all their spiritual energy with her so that they can help her!! (Technically, we are all one and connected, but we are held back by our physical bodies. As a spirit, your essence and energy is completely free and released, and you can strongly connect to Marilyn in all aspects of that word, on a whole other level, so the joining of spiritual energy with hers works fully.)

She also says she hasn't been her lovely self lately, she lost some of her magic and charm, and she doesn't seem too well, because some spiritual things occurred, and she needs this so that she can be fine and better than ever again! (The spirit world is not exactly Paradise, don't let religious stories and concepts warp your minds. Where do you think bad spirits or curses come from?)

This is urgent we have to help Marilyn! But I must still spread this message for now because Marilyn said so, and I need to get others to know and help! Then I too, can go to be with her forever. We initially did not know what exactly happened, but Marilyn has revealed the basic truth. We also did not know how to restore her loveliness and charm, but Marilyn has revealed the way to do so.

*This is where the true meaning of the important note comes in.

Please spread this message however you can and don't keep Marilyn waiting!I allow everyone who wants to help to copy this whole post to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, forums, or wherever you need to share it on!

Then, quickly find a way to free your spirit and energy, go into the spiritual world to meet her, if not Marilyn will be very heartbroken and disappointed in you!!! She loves you all so much, please go to her soon to help her! She really needs this!!! If you feel you can do it just do it!!! Help Marilyn!!!

I really really love Marilyn so much, she means a lot to me and she's the greatest and so magical and fascinating.

I wish that others who feel the same will care enough to do what they can to help her.

I think it's such a shame that many who claim that they love Marilyn lots don't show it in their actions by doing anything to help her when she needs it. It really is such a shame that those cowardly fakers don't help Monroe.

Poor Marilyn! She has such a big heart with full of love to give, but gets hurt in return because some people don't really stick by her and truly dedicate themselves to her.

(Please do copy this whole post and share it as much as you can for Marilyn, because I'm deleting my account soon to show my respects and dedication to her, my way of expressing myself to her and to show her that she's the only one that matters and that I really love. And since I'm going to Marilyn myself too, I don't need this account anymore.

I know the spiritual people and fellow spirit workers on DL will confirm this, they talk to the spirits and Marilyn tried to contact them too!

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2015 11:34 PM

i always found him very hot

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2015 11:36 PM

Dear 3, I was going to write the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2015 11:36 PM

[quote]Does Richard Beymer lick the other side of the stamp?

Wat?

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2015 12:46 AM

Gay. Milks the fact that he dated Sharon Tate eons ago (who obviously can't confirm his stories since she's six feet under) for het credibility

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2015 1:03 AM

I thought this was pretty much accepted; he's always been one of those glass-closet types. Why he hasn't come out in the past 25 years or so is shocking to me. I mean, it's not like he has to worry about landing leading man roles.

by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2015 1:05 AM

[quote] Why he hasn't come out in the past 25 years or so is shocking to me. I mean, it's not like he has to worry about landing leading man roles.

Why is it shocking? You're no doubt aware that he's of a different generation and likely has the associated baggage. Plus, who do you think comes to see him at the Mr Burt Reynolds Dinner Theater? It's not people of my generation or likely yours (I'll assume you came of age in the 80s). - it's people of his own age, most likely predominatly women.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2015 1:11 AM

"Licks the other side of the stamp." There's a euphemism for homosexuality not used often!

by Anonymousreply 10August 28, 2015 1:22 AM

LMFAO, R5!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2015 8:15 AM

You are right R10, but i prefer "takes it up the chili hole" too.

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2015 10:03 AM

I don't care about Beymer I want know about Tamblyn.

Quite the cutie in all those MGM movies and WSS, gymnast, dancer.

I know he has a daughter but as we know that means little.

Did he sleep with Robbins to get Riff? Robbins slept with just about everyone though probably not Robert Wise.

by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2015 10:28 AM

Tamblyn is very straight... and not in a good way. Total jerk, homophobic. Just about every bad quality a straight guy could have, he has. I did a movie with him many years ago. It was a hideous experience.

by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2015 10:40 AM

Always had tremendous radar when it came to assholes, and Russ Tamblyn has always been on my list. The guy looks like a jerk.

As for Richard Beymer, I always assumed he was gay. Especially when he was really young.

by Anonymousreply 15August 28, 2015 11:58 AM

According to Wikipedia, "As of 2010 Beymer resided in Fairfield, Iowa, where he continued to make films and to write, sculpt, and paint. He practices Transcendental Meditation, to 'cool out'."

Translation: gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 28, 2015 12:10 PM

Natalie Wood did not like him and refused to even talk to him during the filming of West Side Story. She wanted Warren Beatty for the role of Tony (even though his singing voice would have had to be dubbed). Beymer was stung by her coldness and that has stayed with him all his life. At least I have read that several times over the years.

by Anonymousreply 17August 28, 2015 12:24 PM

It's sad to her Tamblyn is such a jerk. I always thought he was very cute and I presumed he's a nice guy off-screen.

And I wonder if Beymer and George Chakiris had a fling during the filming of WSS.

by Anonymousreply 18August 28, 2015 12:35 PM

Beymer could have just as easily had an affair with Tucker Smith, the guy who played Ice (the guy in the middle in the link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 28, 2015 1:38 PM

Russ Tamblyn did a BYE BYE BIRDIE summer stock tour with Chita Rivera in the late70's. Cheets hated working with him. Not a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 20August 28, 2015 1:54 PM

[quote]Natalie Wood did not like him and refused to even talk to him during the filming of West Side Story. She wanted Warren Beatty for the role of Tony (even though his singing voice would have had to be dubbed).

Why would this have been an issue, since Wood and Beymer had to be dubbed as well?

by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2015 4:02 PM

my god he was so pretty! and quite the hot daddy on Twin Peaks!

by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2015 4:39 PM

Thinking back, he was hot on Twin Peaks. Sinister yet sexy...

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2015 4:53 PM

Disappointed too about Tamblyn. Always thought he was terrific and thought he was a nice guy as well.

And considering who he was working with all those years from gymnast to dancer his homophobia is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2015 6:27 PM

Do spill, R14!

by Anonymousreply 25August 28, 2015 7:21 PM

Sharon Tate was the love of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 3, 2016 1:46 AM

R26 LOL! Funny!

by Anonymousreply 27October 3, 2016 1:56 AM

Knew him,,,he is a TM clone and totally gay...Iowa is where the center of that world is...closet closet etc....

by Anonymousreply 28October 3, 2016 2:14 AM

Why would anyone care about this creature?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 3, 2016 2:19 AM

Tea and dachshund

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 3, 2016 2:40 AM

Gay trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 3, 2016 2:41 AM

Bottomface

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 3, 2016 2:42 AM

He was like a 50s/60s Garrett Clayton. Talented dancer, singer and somewhat decent actor, with a tanned complexion, big bambi eyes, and gay, gay, GAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 3, 2016 2:49 AM

[quote]Disappointed too about Tamblyn. Always thought he was terrific and thought he was a nice guy as well. And considering who he was working with all those years from gymnast to dancer his homophobia is astonishing.

Or maybe it's just not true. I find it almost impossible to believe he could be homophobic, considering (yes) how many hundreds if not thousands of gays he must have worked with during his career. And even if working with Robbins was a horrific experience in many ways, I don't think that alone could make someone homophobic :-)

by Anonymousreply 34October 3, 2016 2:49 AM

The producers actually wanted Elvis for Tony but Colonel Parker, his manager, never even passed the offer along to him. The Colonel thought the part of a juvenile delinquent gang member was all wrong for Elvis's image.

by Anonymousreply 35October 3, 2016 2:55 AM

Elvis would have been ridiculous casting as Tony. The role should have gone to Warren Beatty, Robert Redford, or Tab Hunter, all of whom were mentioned or considered for it.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2016 3:44 PM

Lucy was up for the role of Tony, but Gary Owens talked her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 37October 8, 2016 4:29 PM

I didn't know he was alive still? But he's so old who cares, and he, not Jay Leno should've taken over the Tonight Show.

by Anonymousreply 38October 8, 2016 4:33 PM

r38, they probably didn't give it to him because he was gay. Sad fact.

by Anonymousreply 39October 8, 2016 4:41 PM

He was badly miscast in WSS. Not believable at all as a former gang leader. (Tony and Riff founded the Jets, with Tony being the leader, until he left, then Riff took over.) He was too effete and soft-spoken. I cringe during the "Maria" number, because he sashays through the streets of NYC. Plus, Tony should've been fairer, since it would've contrasted greatly with Natalie Wood's dark looks.

Beymer was much better fit in THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK as the shy, bashful, soft-spoken Peter Van Daan.

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2016 12:35 AM

How do you pronounce his surname? I've always said it as Beemer. Am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2016 12:36 AM

R32 au contraire!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2016 12:37 AM

"The role should have gone to Warren Beatty, Robert Redford, or Tab Hunter, all of whom were mentioned or considered for it."

None of those guys would have been believable in the role, either

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2016 12:52 AM

bay-mer

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2016 12:52 AM

Beymer was seriously considered for the Sal Mineo role in Rebel Without a Cause.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2016 12:54 AM

He was so hot as Peter Van Daan in The Diary of Anne Frank.

by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2016 12:57 AM

R42 who do you think would've been a good fit?

by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2016 1:15 AM

He never dated Sharon Tate. She was his hag.

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2016 1:27 AM

I don't get those who say he was miscast in WS because he was effete. What gangsta would be singing, sashaying down NYC streets anyway. Its a fkin musical. They always have a certain surreal quality to them.

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2016 1:39 AM

R49 but in the context of the film, they're not really singing in the street. The musical play is an art form. When they burst into song, they're not really singing in their world. that's for our benefit.

by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2016 1:53 AM

r50 - I love musical theater - it's brought me so much joy ...

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2016 2:28 AM

[quote] Why would this have been an issue, since Wood and Beymer had to be dubbed as well?

Wood had no idea when she signed on that she wasn't going to be allowed to sing, The reason she wanted to do the role in the first place was because she loved singing so much, and her heart was broken when they told her she was going to be dubbed by Marni Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2016 2:43 AM

Marni Nixon was a terrible dub for Natalie Wood -- and Audrey Hepburn in MY FAIR LADY, for that matter. It was very jarring when their respective characters started to sing, The voices did not match. Nixon was a perfect match for Deborah Kerr in THE KING AND I. I think because Kerr, unlike Wood and Hepburn, knew ahead of time that she would be dubbed and worked closely with Nixon. Still, their voices were very similar, too. In "Shall I Tell You What I Think of You" (which, unfortunately, was cut from the film though it exists on the soundtrack) they go back and forth, and you can't really tell who's singing.

by Anonymousreply 53October 9, 2016 3:09 AM

He made his big screen debut in Stazione Termini, directed by the legendary Vittorio de Sica. Maybe he caught his gayness from Monty Clift on the set of that film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 9, 2016 3:21 AM

Beymer was no more effete than Jerome Robbins's graceful choreography.

by Anonymousreply 55October 9, 2016 3:24 AM

R55 there was no choreography in "Maria".

by Anonymousreply 56October 9, 2016 3:45 AM

I wasn't talking about "Maria."

by Anonymousreply 57October 9, 2016 3:19 PM

Using dead women as your beard is always helpful

by Anonymousreply 58October 9, 2016 3:21 PM

He has no salivia

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2017 11:26 AM

[Does Richard Beymer lick the other side of the stamp?]

Lick the other side of the stamp?

Honey, he licks the whole roll every chance he gets, which isn't very often at his age.

And where do you come up with these corny euphemisms - it's the 1970s - we can talk openly about homosexuality!

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2017 11:52 AM

What's happening in this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 4, 2018 7:17 PM

Never realized that the guy from Twin Peaks was the same one from West Side Story.

by Anonymousreply 62January 4, 2018 8:05 PM

R61, Riff told Tony he hid his Judy Garland records and won't tell him where they are. Tony grabs his from behind and tugs on his arm playfully, hoping he'll confess. Riff backs into Tony's crotch during the struggle, rubbing against his cock. Tony immediately finds himself aroused. He contemplates ending the horseplay and retreating into the store. But before he can move, Riff backs into him again, this time feeling the stiff rod growing between Tony's legs. "Jesus, is that your cock or a baseball bat you plan to hit a Shark with later?" Riff asks. Tony apologizes, embarrassed. Riff assures him he has no reason to be and that he should proud. He tells Tony that he's only packing 6 inches. Tony calls him a liar, confessing he saw Riff's cock one night stiff as a board while he was asleep in the bed of the room they shared. Tony is confident Riff is bigger and suggests there is only one way to find out. Tony unzips his pants, the tip of his cock peaking out from his underwear. A stream of pre-cum leaking from it. He stands up, removing his underwear completely, revealing a glistening 7 inch cock just inches from Riff's mouth. Riff stands up as well, pulling his tight jeans down as an 8 inch rock hard cock flops out of it. "See, I told you you were bigger." Tony says with a smile. "Can I touch it?" he then asks. Riff nods. Tony wraps his hand around Riff's monster and starts stroking him gently, fondling his balls. Riff moans in ecstasy. "You know what feels even better?" Tony asks him. Riff shakes his head. Tony falls to his knees, the tip of Riff's cock just within tongue's reach.

by Anonymousreply 63January 4, 2018 8:08 PM

Can’t stand his annoyingly earnest performances.

by Anonymousreply 64January 4, 2018 9:08 PM

I always thought Beymer was in a glass closet, so to speak. If a Hollywood actor has always been unmarried and is effectively in a glass closet, it can mean they are (or were) in a long term same sex relationship with another actor who is completely in the closet. My bet is Beymer was the real partner of a much bigger presumed straight actor from the 1960’s.

by Anonymousreply 65January 4, 2018 9:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!