Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

German Dick

I know a good looking mid-20s German British guy. Are they suppose to be well-hung and good lays?

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2020 2:22 AM

Expect scat.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2015 6:48 PM

Stay. Away.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2015 7:02 PM

If we are going to go with cliches (which of course we are), Germans are kinky as fuck. Rigid society leads to kinky bedmates.

I will actually say the one German dude I hooked up did happen to be pretty kinky.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2015 7:09 PM

Know? Is he actually going to let you fuck him? Don't worry about what he likes until what you know is that he's into you.

Obviously, he's most likely going be uncut. If you give a shit about that.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2015 7:53 PM

German British? How on earth would there be any statistics about the dick size of "german british" guys. Just how many are there?

P/M/B/R Troll - you may be an aspie, but I thought you actually made it through higher education. And in a PROGRAM MAJOR that demands biology and physiology. GET A FUCKING GRIP, girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2015 8:38 PM

xvdxdvxv

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2015 8:40 PM

No. You won't be able to handle him. Keep dreaming.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2015 8:41 PM

R5, The thread wasn't created by me.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2015 8:41 PM

Ok then. Sorry I got my panties in a bunch.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2015 8:46 PM

My panty is wet with discharge

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2015 3:59 PM

He'll be perfectly intact.

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2015 6:15 PM

Born in Britain, family born in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2015 8:10 PM

So does German genetics produce a different dick size when nurtured on English food?

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2015 8:12 PM

The German/British combo is proof positive that it really is possible to cross the major/program line to look for happiness.

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2015 8:29 PM

[quote]So does German genetics produce a different dick size when nurtured on English food?

No, the dick just becomes spotted.

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2015 8:29 PM

PMBRT - population of germany 80 million. Lets say 60 million ethnic huns

One cannot generalised about a population for sexual prowess or dick size. However, that said, when Germans are big they are big, and I would put money Germans have bigger dicks then Irishman, on average. But thats an easy call. Irishman are notably more charming. Why not go for an Irishman, dear?

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2015 8:36 PM

The one generalization about Germans that from my experience is true, is that every time you have sex, it will be like every other time you have sex. It is not that the sex is either bad or good. It is consistent and somewhat repetitive. At its best, I suppose it is like going to your favorite restaurant where you know exactly what you will be getting.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2015 8:48 PM

[quote] It is not that the sex is either bad or good. It is consistent and somewhat repetitive.

German engineering = Superior performance and handling backed by dependable service

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2015 9:09 PM

R18, didn't want to go there, but yeah, that it.

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2015 9:23 PM

Once, when I was living in Honolulu, I met a German tourist, and we got it on. Good sex, uncut, as, I understand, most of them are. Younger than me, by maybe 10 years or so; so too young to have remotely experienced WWII, let alone pre-WWII, though I've met a few of those, too. Curiously, after we both came, he got into this tirade about how Germany should have won the war. Yikes! When I was able to get a word in edgewise, I politely informed him that, had Germany won the war, the likes of him would have been transported to a concentration camp. He just didn't get that. Well, he was blond....

by Anonymousreply 20September 6, 2015 1:56 PM

Years back I went to a bathhouse in Frankfurt. Beautiful, thick German cock, hot blonde bush. Damn, the memories.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2015 9:26 PM

Beware of the pro-circumcision brigade. Not only do they only like cut cocks,they are anti-Teutonic to boot. There is nothing like a big,thick,fat,uncut and long German wurst. Very tasty indeed.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2015 9:30 PM

R22 Will you knock it off? Obviously, if you're hooking up with a European dude you should know that most likely he's going to be uncut, but there's nothing wrong with also liking or even preferring a guy who's cut. Most of us are in the U.S. and are more familiar with that, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2015 9:48 PM

R23 You are so obnoxious. You have to take your phobia about foreskins elsewhere. Not to mention your ardent smegmaphobia. You are an intolerant,Anti-Teutonic foreskin hater. Then again after a romp in the hay with a German guy you might change your mind.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2015 10:52 PM

I love foreskins and hate NAZIS!

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2015 10:55 PM

I'm not the Circ-Troll. Not everyone who's happy with a cut dick is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2015 11:26 PM

R26 That didn't convince me. If you have a preference for mutiliated dick there's plenty of it in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2015 11:32 PM

R17 From my experience it is also quite efficient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2015 11:36 PM

R27 fails to realize that he's the one coming off like a psycho troll.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2015 11:39 PM

R29 There's nothing civilized about genital mutilitation. However if you're so much in favor of it, it is still a common practice in Sudanese villages. I'm sure they welcome you with open arms, as long as you don't tell them you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2015 11:47 PM

Germans are a bit authoritarian IMO.

by Anonymousreply 31May 17, 2020 2:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!