Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey

Plotting return to Broadway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2022 3:42 PM

Any gay person who hires or works with this homophobic pos, shame on them.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2015 12:08 PM

Homophobic? He's as homo as they come. Likes 'em pretty young.

Homophobic - no. Closeted - yes.

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2015 10:02 PM

I love the pic OP! How cute is that? 2 Eldergays hanging out together.

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2015 10:06 PM

They drummed you out of London and monthly-subscription internet binge-watching, so you come crawling back to Broadway. But Broadway doesn't go for closets and beards. Now get out of my way. I've got a man waiting for me!

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2015 10:08 PM

God god, don't you people remember he was dating DIANE?? That was only 15 years ago. Of course he's straight. Why do all the gays want everyone to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2015 10:34 PM

Poor naive r5.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2021 12:42 AM

Lock up the chorus boys . She’s on the prowl again and NONE of them are safe.

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2021 12:45 AM

I thought he was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2021 12:47 AM

He was. God only knows why R7 bumped this thread from 2015.

That said: I hope he DOES make a return. His “victims” are all full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2021 12:48 AM

Or R6... whoever it was. Sorry, R7, if it wasn’t you.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2021 12:48 AM

He was so trashy coke hot in working girl...

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2021 12:53 AM

He did some sleazy shit, but nothing he should lose his career over. I'd totally go to see him. I hope his play does well.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2021 1:09 AM

Will he be adding chorus boys to "Good Night and Good Luck"? That might have livened up the movie.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2021 1:15 AM

Was he ever convicted or even investigated? Half you nasty old snits like young meat just like him, I hope he makes a full comeback and returns to scoping out the fresh goods soon. Pot kettle black cunts.

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2021 1:18 AM

Kevin Spacey did nothing at all illegal. Is it morally questionable for a older guy with power to come on to younger people with the implied promise of helping their career? Sure. BUT WELCOME TO THE WORLD! This has been going on since forever and will continue to go on. Losing his show, and likely what eventually amounted to millions in income is enough. No reason he shouldn't work now.

Anthony Rapp must be a fucking psychopath. Spacey didn't molest him. He didn't get sexual with him. Yet he seems to feel completely justified, PROUD even, to have helped ruined his life. I don't get it.

By the way, if there is more information out there about Spacey's behavior that I'm unaware of, I'd certainly consider it. But as of now, nothing he's done that I know of is close to a Weinstein or a Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2021 1:27 AM

The one thing I don’t get about Anthony Rapp was what the hell was he doing alone at that party in the first place. Where were his parents? Why aren’t his parents getting any of the blame for what happened? Why would you let your fourteen-year old child go alone to a party full of adults and booze? It takes two to tango, as the saying goes.

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2021 1:40 AM

They drummed you out of Hollywood, so you come crawling back to Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2021 1:46 AM

R16 I mean who the fuck can know what was in drunken Kevin's head 30 years ago? Fact is, he didn't touch Rapp sexually. There's no reason not to give him the benefit of the doubt 30 years later. Especially when the consequences are the man losing his career.

I feel like people don't see the accused as real people. People think of it as a big game, and don't grasp the real life consequences.

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2021 1:46 AM

Rapp was so brave to wait THIRTY YEARS before dredging up what by then had to be a very murky memory in order to shut down a hit tv series, ruin someone's career and throw hundreds of cast and crew members out of their jobs. So brave.

What I could remember at age forty-four about what happened to me when I was fourteen could fit in a teacup!

by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Rapp is indeed a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 20April 4, 2021 5:33 AM

R17 I love you for that. But we gotta say it correctly: “Brod-way.” 🤣

by Anonymousreply 21April 4, 2021 4:43 PM

In what? An all-male adaption of "Lolita"?

by Anonymousreply 22April 4, 2021 4:46 PM

R20 Nooo, he’s a artiste of le highest caliber! Haven’t you heard?! He tells us himself every time he reminds us of his role Rent!

by Anonymousreply 23April 4, 2021 4:57 PM

Murrow was 46 in 1954. At 62, Spacey is too old for the role.

by Anonymousreply 24April 4, 2021 7:13 PM

Yet his buddy in OP's photo faces no consequences for his truly heinous cliffside actions, just bearded up and all is hushed up.

by Anonymousreply 25April 4, 2021 7:27 PM

Have we really missed him? Not really.

by Anonymousreply 26April 4, 2021 7:30 PM

Like the word "pedophile" some people desperately need to learn the proper usage of the world "homophobic".

by Anonymousreply 27April 4, 2021 7:31 PM

None of this is true anymore. The article is from 2015. Why do people bump old threads that are no longer relevant?

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2021 7:40 PM

At least Kevin can be secure in the knowledge his good friends will never turn their backs on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2021 7:49 PM

It's DeJecto back to bumping up 2015 threads. That's from the same year when he got laid for the last time. I wonder if DeJecto = Matt Anscher?

by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2021 8:25 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2022 1:10 PM

Of course he’s posing with George Clooney… 🙄

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2022 1:58 PM

Righto. Who's going to insure a production starring a known serial sexual predator?

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2022 2:11 PM

He will star as Billy Flynn in " Chicago." He will be very good in the role.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2022 2:51 PM

We still don't like him.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2022 2:57 PM

Between the legal judgments, settlements, and his attorneys' fees he has some serious financial obligations. He needs to work and earn!

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2022 3:03 PM

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2022 3:05 PM

Kevin Spacey deserves a second chance, he did nothing wrong to be penalized so savagely, he's yet to be convicted of anything, just a typical public lynching of a celebrity someone has a problem with. If someone did that to me, I'd be an immediate mass shooter, I'd be lashing out too, just being honest...

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2022 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!