Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Zimmerman is a homophobe too. Are we surprised?

[quote]“Pansy Fester lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism,” tweeted Zimmerman on Wednesday. “Murders 2 whites. Hate crime, 100%. Racist Obama says nothing condeming.”

He got the guy's name wrong and doesn't know how to spell "condemning," but I'll bet he gets thousands in donations from that alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2021 12:46 AM

What? You thought a guy who hates blacks, & hates himself for being latino, would be cool with gays?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2015 3:20 AM

Lordy. The irony of a crazed racist killer name calling another crazed racist killer.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2015 3:26 AM

"Pansy"? Is he tweeting from 1955?

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2015 3:27 AM

Zimmerman is a true psychopathic thug, Flanagan was mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2015 3:32 AM

Per AP: President Barack Obama says the fatal on-air shooting of two Virginia TV station employees is heartbreaking.

Obama says "it breaks my heart every time" he reads or hears about these kinds of incidents.

So that's another thing Zimmerman got wrong

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2015 3:34 AM

Go Zimmerman!

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2015 3:41 AM

I have to say, I don't think the word 'pansy' is really widely accepted as a homophobic term of abuse anymore. Maybe 30 years ago, but now it's just a generic word meaning spineless. And I don't think I've ever heard 'daisy' used at all in that context.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2015 3:42 AM

Zimmerman should start a murder consulting firm. Maybe then he could have counseled Flanagan on how to properly get away with racist murders by"standing your grown." First order: don't murder your victims in front of live television. Second order: don't videotape your murders and post it online.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2015 3:43 AM

Well, one obvious difference is that psychopathic Zimmerman killed, got off on it, got away with it, and has numerous delusional fans. Today's shooter was seriously mentally ill and ended up dead, dead, dead.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2015 3:43 AM

R7 You know he was being homophobic. To straight assholes being called gay is the worst thing in the world. Even the faux tolerant ones will liken being gay to an accusation of being a murderer or a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2015 3:51 AM

He needs to be dead...nothing new there.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2015 3:52 AM

Isn't his brother gay? Remember watching his brother defending him on Bill Maher. He must be so pleased about George.

by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2015 3:52 AM

It's kind of hilarious that a Hispanic man has ended up as a hero of right-wing Americans.

by Anonymousreply 13August 27, 2015 7:01 PM

I think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 14August 27, 2015 7:13 PM

[quote]It's kind of hilarious that a Hispanic man has ended up as a hero of right-wing Americans.

The Right is anti-illegals, not hispanics, hon.

by Anonymousreply 15August 27, 2015 8:26 PM

Zimmerman is in cahoots with Andy Hallinan, the Florida gun shop owner who declared his store to be "Muslim-free."

by Anonymousreply 16August 27, 2015 8:31 PM

No, we're not, and although he's a piece of shit, I did not like how the media and the race baiters tried to turn that kid into something he wasn't -- which, foreshadowed the attempt to turn Michael Brown into a gentle giant.

by Anonymousreply 17August 27, 2015 8:43 PM

Isn't he in jail from his last encounter with the law? How can you tweet from jail?

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2015 8:51 PM

R15, that's cute that you believe that.

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2015 8:53 PM

WHEN will someone shoot that racist, homophobic piece of shit Zimmerman? He's done enough damage to the world and we should not have to ever hear from his evil ass again.

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2015 8:59 PM

[quote]I did not like how the media and the race baiters tried to turn that kid into something he wasn't -- which, foreshadowed the attempt to turn Michael Brown into a gentle giant.

FUCK THIS. Neither Trayvon OR Michael Brown were vicious, vile, racist MURDERERS like the fuckers who killed them.

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2015 9:02 PM

Zimmerman is the very definition of a worthless THUG.

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2015 9:18 PM

[R21] Zimmermann may be a racist, but there's no proof Wilson is.

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2015 9:22 PM

[quote]I did not like how the media and the race baiters tried to turn that kid into something he wasn't

It was pretty transparent why they used an old photo of Trayvon looking like an innocent little boy scout in the media reports on that story. If they'd used a recent one Zimmerman's claims might have seemed more believable to the general public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2015 9:45 PM

R23, there's plenty of proof from Wilson's own words in that New Yorker article.

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2015 9:49 PM

Lol, r3.

I'm amazed that people actually believed him when he claimed Trayvon Martin called him "homie."

So him using "pansy" now is totally consistent for him.

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2015 10:02 PM

F&F r24 for tired, racist propaganda.

Trayvon was minding his own damn business that night, and had every right to be there. GZ set the whole thing up because he wanted to kill a black dude. but didn't have the ballsmto pursue an adult. He was the first to prove that black lives don't matter in America.

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2015 10:05 PM

The general consensus among DL was and always has been that Zimmerman is a homicidal racist who murdered Trayvon in cold blood. However, any DL post with the word "Zimmerman" in the title brings out the racist freeper trolls who most likely are not even gay.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2015 10:09 PM

Well, some homophobes are actually homosexual within, but are so deep in the closet, that even casually calling them 'homie' or 'gay' might set them off.

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2015 10:15 PM

Stop conflating Trayvon Martin with Michael Brown. Trayvon did nothing to provoke Zimmy other than being a young black male. Michael Brown was a hood with a (sealed) record 3 pages long, and even on the day of his death he was flirting with the law. I stand with the Martin and Garner families 100% in their anger and outrage, but I feel that Brown did tempt fate with his actions on the day of his death. And for god's sake, I am NOT saying that he should have been killed--I'm saying that he wasn't the innocent preyed upon victim that Martin was.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2015 10:25 PM

I don't care if he wasn't 'innocent'. That should not be a prerequisite to whether you live or die. Darren Wilson is the so-called professional and if he was as smart as he seems to think he is, he could've handled the situation differently, but he chose to kill. HE is the problem, not Michael Brown.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2015 11:15 PM

R17, what do you mean that the media tried to turn Trayvon into something that he wasn't? I have to admit that I didn't actually follow the story very closely at the time, but my understanding that he was just a normal, unarmed 17-year-old who was walking home. The Michael Brown case is more complicated, though.

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2015 11:18 PM

I just made this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2015 11:49 PM

[quote]The Michael Brown case is more complicated, though.

No it's not. He was unarmed and was shot for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2015 11:50 PM

That's what idiots who debate these things forget. It doesn't matter their background or if they committed crimes or if they were good people or not. All that matters is the immediate circumstances that motivated a cop/vigilante to murder someone. Cops and vigilantes do not have the right to be judge, jury, and executioner all in one. You can't just go shooting suspects without probable cause that your life is in immediate danger, not just that you felt a little threatened. It amazes me how comfortable people are to give police an excuse to murder someone.

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2015 11:57 PM

When I said that the Michael Brown case is more complicated, I was replying to the question of the media trying to make someone into something they're not. Initially, there were rumours that Brown had put his hands up and Wilson shot him anyway, and the "hands up, don't shoot" slogan became associated with the incident. When the DOJ reports were published, however, they showed that witnesses agreed that Brown was actually charging at Wilson just before he got shot.

IMO, Wilson should have been indicted - cops don't have the right to shoot someone because they feel threatened - but the original story involved a white cop shooting a black guy who was holding his hands up in surrender, and that wasn't true.

Zimmerman, on the other hand, apparently targeted Trayvon without any provocation or reason to see him as a threat.

by Anonymousreply 36August 28, 2015 1:11 AM

[quote] Zimmerman, on the other hand, apparently targeted Trayvon without any provocation or reason to see him as a threat.

You don’t know that. You weren’t there.

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2021 3:23 AM

You bumped this just to defend a racist homophobe. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2021 3:28 AM

The Atlanta gunman is still alive, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2021 1:25 AM

R38 Also to point out that George's brother Robert is fuckable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2021 12:02 AM

R40, that picture is several years old. He's fat now.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2021 12:05 AM

It still somewhat boggles my mind, that Zimmerman auctioned the weapon that he murdered Martin with. Supposedly, it returned $250k. People are so fucking beyond sick sometimes, I can't stand it. If Zimmerman is murdered, he'll deserve every bit of it. I'm shocked it hasn't happened at this point, honestly. And I'm no fan of violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2021 12:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!