Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys who talk about "fur" as a term for men who actually have hair on their bodies ...

are about one notch above guys who feminize their anal cavities as vagez. "Fur" fetish = creep cat.

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 7:34 PM

It's creepy but nowhere near the level of "men who refer to their anal cavities as vagez"

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2015 12:40 AM

Unclutch the pearls, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2015 12:54 AM

I don't get the weirdness. It's just shortening furry/hairy to fur. Means the same to me.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2015 12:57 AM

Men with a blanket of chest hair are Furry A guy with some hair in the center of his chests is Hairy.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2015 1:03 AM

I don't see anything wrong with it. Stop being hyper-critical of everything OP.

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2015 1:05 AM

yeah, who gives a fuck? Really hairy guys ARE furry.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2015 1:09 AM

No, really furry men are merely atavistic.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2015 1:17 AM

I guess you're not exciting enough to have any fetishes, OP? Relax a bit.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2015 1:56 AM

It's at epic fetish levels in the bear community. On Scruff, if your response to the question "u furry?" is anything other than "yes" or "very", expect to never hear from the guy again.

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2015 2:02 AM

[quote] It's at epic fetish levels in the bear community. On Scruff, if your response to the question "u furry?" is anything other than "yes" or "very", expect to never hear from the guy again.

Scruff is hardly the bear community. It's more like the hipster/otter community, except they've now appropriated the term bear, even though they have no idea what it means.

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2015 5:16 PM

I love hairy hairy guys

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2015 8:20 PM

The place is full of the guys you love, r11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 27, 2015 10:43 PM

OP, why does "fur" bother you? It's kinda cutesy, but who cares?

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2020 3:03 PM

Aren't you OP, R13?

How do you specifically search for threads from 2015?

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 3:12 PM

You have a problem with guys referring to their “fur”? Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2020 3:30 PM

STOP ENABLING THE IDIOT THREAD BUMPER

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!