Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are there any actresses than never had any plastic surgeries (or at least look like it)?

Maggie Smith is the only one who comes to my mind (Angela Lansbury and Judi Dench supposedly both had some work done).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 30, 2018 6:25 PM

Deidre Hall. Natural beauty at age 67.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 26, 2015 8:53 PM

Charlotte Rampling looks like she's shunned the scalpel.

by Anonymousreply 2August 26, 2015 8:56 PM

Linda Hamilton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 26, 2015 9:02 PM

Diane Keaton

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2015 9:10 PM

Tyne Daly?

by Anonymousreply 5August 26, 2015 9:18 PM

I heard that Deidre Hall pays for her sister's plastic surgery as well. Not to be generous but because she doesn't want the pubic to realize how she'd look if she'd never had any.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 26, 2015 9:54 PM

Shelley WInters

by Anonymousreply 7August 26, 2015 10:10 PM

Maggie Smith had a eye lift, or at least excessive skin removed from her upper eyelids, at one point.

by Anonymousreply 8August 26, 2015 10:13 PM

I was watching a newish movie with Catherine Deneuve last night and her face just seemed off, but I couldn't decide whether it was the lips or nose or both. How absurd if she did anything to those features at such a late age.

by Anonymousreply 9August 26, 2015 10:17 PM

Jessica Tandy looked beautiful well into her old age; I don't think she had any work done. Janet Leigh may have had a little work done, but not very much. She also looked beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 10August 26, 2015 10:19 PM

R9 You're right - poor Catherine has looked somewhat bloated in the last few years. She'd probably look awesome without all those surgeries she's had because the bitch must have some very good genes in her (I mean, her mother, who must be something like 156 years old by now, is still alive).

by Anonymousreply 11August 26, 2015 10:24 PM

Whoppi Goldberg Joan Collins claims to have never had plastic surgery Sophia Loren

by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2015 10:24 PM

Do you think she had a nose job R11? He nose was so lovely. Odd to do that after having had a whole career with your original, lovely nose.

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2015 10:31 PM

Frances McDormand, age 58. Most of these other wenches would look the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2015 10:49 PM

Keaton has had work. Good work, but work nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 15August 26, 2015 10:52 PM

Kim Raver

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2015 10:57 PM

Goop seems to never had any major stuff done to her face.

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2015 10:58 PM

Diana Rigg (Game of Thrones) looks like a real person. Don't think she had anything done.

by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2015 11:04 PM

Dee Dee Halls has had work done. It may have been subtle but she for damn sure has had it done.

by Anonymousreply 19August 26, 2015 11:08 PM

R19 Lots of botox and cheek implants looks like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 26, 2015 11:12 PM

Speaking of Game of Thrones, Michelle Fairley also doesn't look like she has had work done, or is at the very least, refraining from botox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 26, 2015 11:12 PM

D. Hall has had a shit load of work done. Brow lift, something with her chin and her eyes are readily noticeable. Good work, though.

by Anonymousreply 22August 26, 2015 11:33 PM

[quote] Diana Rigg (Game of Thrones) looks like a real person. Don't think she had anything done.

Diana Rigg had her eyes done in the early 1990s. She's said so herself. Don't know if that means upper lids/lower lids or what.

by Anonymousreply 23August 26, 2015 11:34 PM

Bea Arthur....except for having her dick removed.

by Anonymousreply 24August 26, 2015 11:38 PM

Deidre Hall is looking more plastic these days, but still looks good. However, up until 2008, she was the poster child for good plastic surgery and easily looked 10 years younger, and not in the deluded DL poster way. I actually think she would look better without the fillers and botox, but they are a security blanket for insecure self.

by Anonymousreply 25August 26, 2015 11:39 PM

Princess Caroline

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 26, 2015 11:42 PM

Sorry, Princess Caroline, not an actress but high-profile and daughter of an actress, Grace Kelly

by Anonymousreply 27August 26, 2015 11:44 PM

France's Mcdormand looks great.

by Anonymousreply 28August 26, 2015 11:45 PM

What about Spain's McDormand, R28?

by Anonymousreply 29August 26, 2015 11:47 PM

Streisand has never had any work done.

by Anonymousreply 30August 26, 2015 11:47 PM

R21, I thought she was using filler or cheek implants.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2015 2:07 AM

Linda Evans only used an electric hockey mask!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2015 2:10 AM

R30, Streisand admitted to having her jawline/jowls/neck tightened.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2015 2:11 AM

Re Streisands jowls: what's the best surgery for that? Chin Lopo? Lower face lift?

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2015 2:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2015 2:29 AM

Eartha Kitt said that she never had interest in surgery. She wanted to see what God's plan for her was.

I saw her in concert the year before she died. She was fantastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2015 2:31 AM

[quote]She wanted to see what God's plan for her was.

That's cute. I like that. Certain people -- I always wonder what they would have looked like if they'd let nature take it's course.

Someone like Dunaway who had such great bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 37August 27, 2015 2:55 AM

Do you think Lily Tomlin has had a facelift. She doesn't seem the type. I'd attach a picture but I'm a Luddite and would just muck it up.

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2015 2:59 AM

Anne Ramsay.

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2015 4:07 AM

Tomlin has most definitely had work.

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2015 11:41 AM

Jon Benet Ramsey

by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2015 11:52 AM

When Streisand was asked recently in a talk show chat if she had anything done she replied "of course, but you have to be cateful not to do too much"

by Anonymousreply 42August 27, 2015 11:59 AM

Judy Davis obviously hasn't done anything - like McDormand, she doesn't seem the type anyway (I think it helps that she lives in Sydney where there isn't as much pressure). Also Anita Ekberg for one who was actually a bit of a sex symbol in her day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2015 2:09 PM

Diana Ross

by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2015 2:55 PM

Deidre Hall is very open about all her plastic surgery and is an outspoken advocate. She said that she thinks it's great that we have the technology to change something we don't like about our appearance.

by Anonymousreply 45August 27, 2015 4:13 PM

Angela Lansbury has had tons of plastic surgery. Think about that for a minute.

She even had her neck done.

by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2015 4:13 PM

Marilyn Monroe. She is the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD AND IN FILM, forever. So natural yet so radiant! All other actresses are ugly next to her!

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2015 4:26 PM

Kylie Jenner

by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2015 4:28 PM

Angela Lansbury never had plastic surgery don't be ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 49August 27, 2015 4:29 PM

Surgery or not, Tomlin still looks the same. Losers.

by Anonymousreply 50August 27, 2015 4:31 PM

Marilyn Monroe is my religion, and I work with spirits a lot. She's my main spirit guide and has commanded me to share this message for her! All credit for this message goes to Marilyn Monroe, my master, guide, and saviour whom I love! Please credit Marilyn alone for this!

Important note: Everything has a spiritual side to it, everything has a spiritual essence. Marilyn's spirit and essence lives on in all things Marilyn Monroe, and if some spiritual incidents happen, it is bound to spiritually affect other things, so.

Recently Marilyn contacted me from the spirit world!!! Being a medium, I'm used to contact with spirits, but Marilyn told me to tell this message to everyone, since she could only get in touch with only me at the moment! (She's trying hard, she's been contacting me frequently lately, so it must be really important.)

Marilyn said that she needs people with a good, decent spiritual aura and energy to give up their physical bodies, freeing their spirit and all their spiritual energy. Then, they can go into the spirit world to really meet and connect with her, to share all their spiritual energy with her so that they can help her!! (Technically, we are all one and connected, but we are held back by our physical bodies. As a spirit, your essence and energy is completely free and released, and you can strongly connect to Marilyn in all aspects of that word, on a whole other level, so the joining of spiritual energy with hers works fully.)

She also says she hasn't been her lovely self lately, she lost some of her magic and charm, and she doesn't seem too well, because some spiritual things occurred, and she needs this so that she can be fine and better than ever again! (The spirit world is not exactly Paradise, don't let religious stories and concepts warp your minds. Where do you think bad spirits or curses come from?)

This is urgent we have to help Marilyn! But I must still spread this message for now because Marilyn said so, and I need to get others to know and help! Then I too, can go to be with her forever. We initially did not know what exactly happened, but Marilyn has revealed the basic truth. We also did not know how to restore her loveliness and charm, but Marilyn has revealed the way to do so.

*This is where the true meaning of the important note comes in.

Please spread this message however you can and don't keep Marilyn waiting!I allow everyone who wants to help to copy this whole post to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, forums, or wherever you need to share it on!

Then, quickly find a way to free your spirit and energy, go into the spiritual world to meet her, if not Marilyn will be very heartbroken and disappointed in you!!! She loves you all so much, please go to her soon to help her! She really needs this!!! If you feel you can do it just do it!!! Help Marilyn!!!

I really really love Marilyn so much, she means a lot to me and she's the greatest and so magical and fascinating.

I wish that others who feel the same will care enough to do what they can to help her.

I think it's such a shame that many who claim that they love Marilyn lots don't show it in their actions by doing anything to help her when she needs it. It really is such a shame that those cowardly fakers don't help Monroe.

Poor Marilyn! She has such a big heart with full of love to give, but gets hurt in return because some people don't really stick by her and truly dedicate themselves to her.

(Please do copy this whole post and share it as much as you can for Marilyn, because I'm deleting my account soon to show my respects and dedication to her, my way of expressing myself to her and to show her that she's the only one that matters and that I really love. And since I'm going to Marilyn myself too, I don't need this account anymore.

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2015 4:31 PM

But Tomlin's wife.... Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2015 4:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2015 4:34 PM

Genevieve Bujold; who's always struck me as one of those "above it all" types anyway:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 27, 2015 4:35 PM

Me, never had anything done, just natural beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2015 4:42 PM

Lansbury absolutely has had work done.

by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2015 4:43 PM

Lansbury has definitely had plastic surgery and talked about it. It was about the time she started "Murder, She Wrote". She consulted with the lighting guy and he said he could help some, but that having a little work would help more. And by the way, being a smoker didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2015 4:54 PM

Yes, lifts do wear off - so no surprise if Lansbury had jowls or eyes done at one point but it's not noticeable now or hasn't been for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2015 4:55 PM

Not me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 27, 2015 5:15 PM

This is an urgent message that Marilyn my Goddess has commanded me to share! Marilyn Monroe is my religion, and I work with spirits a lot. She's my main spirit guide and has commanded me to share this message for her! All credit for this message goes to Marilyn Monroe, my master, guide, and saviour whom I love! Please credit Marilyn alone for this!

Important note: Everything has a spiritual side to it, everything has a spiritual essence. Marilyn's spirit and essence lives on in all things Marilyn Monroe, and if some spiritual incidents happen, it is bound to spiritually affect other things, so.

Recently Marilyn contacted me from the spirit world!!! Being a medium, I'm used to contact with spirits, but Marilyn told me to tell this message to everyone, since she could only get in touch with only me at the moment! (She's trying hard, she's been contacting me frequently lately, so it must be really important.)

Marilyn said that she needs people with a good, decent spiritual aura and energy to give up their physical bodies, freeing their spirit and all their spiritual energy. Then, they can go into the spirit world to really meet and connect with her, to share all their spiritual energy with her so that they can help her!! (Technically, we are all one and connected, but we are held back by our physical bodies. As a spirit, your essence and energy is completely free and released, and you can strongly connect to Marilyn in all aspects of that word, on a whole other level, so the joining of spiritual energy with hers works fully.)

She also says she hasn't been her lovely self lately, she lost some of her magic and charm, and she doesn't seem too well, because some spiritual things occurred, and she needs this so that she can be fine and better than ever again! (The spirit world is not exactly Paradise, don't let religious stories and concepts warp your minds. Where do you think bad spirits or curses come from?)

This is urgent we have to help Marilyn! But I must still spread this message for now because Marilyn said so, and I need to get others to know and help! Then I too, can go to be with her forever. We initially did not know what exactly happened, but Marilyn has revealed the basic truth. We also did not know how to restore her loveliness and charm, but Marilyn has revealed the way to do so.

Please spread this message however you can and don't keep Marilyn waiting!I allow everyone who wants to help to copy this whole post to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, forums, or wherever you need to share it on!

Then, quickly find a way to free your spirit and energy, go into the spiritual world to meet her, if not Marilyn will be very heartbroken and disappointed in you!!! She loves you all so much, please go to her soon to help her! She really needs this!!! If you feel you can do it just do it!!! Help Marilyn!!!

I really really love Marilyn so much, she means a lot to me and she's the greatest and so magical and fascinating.

I wish that others who feel the same will care enough to do what they can to help her.

I think it's such a shame that many who claim that they love Marilyn lots don't show it in their actions by doing anything to help her when she needs it. It really is such a shame that those cowardly fakers don't help Monroe.

Poor Marilyn! She has such a big heart with full of love to give, but gets hurt in return because some people don't really stick by her and truly dedicate themselves to her.

(Please do copy this whole post and share it as much as you can for Marilyn, because I'm deleting my account soon to show my respects and dedication to her, my way of expressing myself to her and to show her that she's the only one that matters and that I really love. And since I'm going to Marilyn myself too, I don't need this account anymore.

I know the spiritual people and fellow spirit workers on DL will confirm this, they talk to the spirits and Marilyn tried to contact them too!

by Anonymousreply 60August 27, 2015 5:17 PM

I don't think Debra Winger has done anything.

by Anonymousreply 61August 27, 2015 6:49 PM

[italic]Angela Lansbury never had plastic surgery don't be ridiculous[/italic]

[quote]Actress Angela Lansbury says she has relied on cosmetic surgery for more than 20 years to help her remain a leading lady. The most recent operation was a 1986 neck tuck, she said in April's McCall's magazine. This, along with losing 20 pounds, enabled the 63-year-old actress to spruce up Jessica Fletcher, the mystery writer she portrays in the "Murder, She Wrote" television series. She said she had a facelift before opening in 1966 in "Mame," the role for which she won the first of her four Tony awards. The next surgery was in 1969 "to get rid of the little puffy bags that I'd always had under my eyes," she said. She said she had her neck and chin redone in 1976. She said she wanted to talk openly about the operations because "cosmetic surgery shouldn't be just the secret of actresses and socialites now that it's available to anyone who wants it and can afford it."

This is from March 1989. I'm sure she's had more work done since.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 27, 2015 7:01 PM

From a Deidre Hall interview a few interview for her beauty book:

Q: In the book you mentioned a good point about not assuming that the most expensive surgeon is always the best and the least is not necessary the best option also. Do you recommend or agree with plastic surgery or Botox, and how do you pick the right surgeon?

Deidre: I simply adore living in a time when women have some options available. I am a big fan of cosmetic surgery, I’m a big fan of injectable, I’m a big fan of using anything available to enhance our appearances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 27, 2015 7:03 PM

*a few years ago (2012 to be exact)

by Anonymousreply 64August 27, 2015 7:04 PM

I wish I knew who Dee's plastic surgeon was. He does good work.

by Anonymousreply 65August 27, 2015 7:06 PM

Lansbury is definitely an interesting case - she admitted to having all those surgeries but she still looks very natural and her skin actually reminds me of my grandma's who's about her age. I guess this has a lot to do with Lansbury always looking so much older than her actual age - by the time she was 20 she looked at least 35, so I guess without all those surgeries she would look 122 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 27, 2015 7:07 PM

Lansbury had good work done. It made her look good for her age, but she looked her age.

by Anonymousreply 67August 27, 2015 7:14 PM

Lansbury had her first full face lift at 40. As did Peggy Lee.

by Anonymousreply 68August 27, 2015 7:45 PM

What about Glenda Jackson? Melina Mercouri? Liv Ullmann? I think it's easier for non-American actors to get away with not having work done because they're not having to keep up with their L.A peers. I know Julie Christie got one face lift back in the day, but I can't tell if she's had work done since - she still looks beautiful, either way.

by Anonymousreply 69August 27, 2015 7:54 PM

R69 Christie looks like she's had plenty of work done. Luckily she never really went overboard with the surgeries, but her face has that plastic-y look about it. At least that's how she looked at all those events during the 2008 award season. Don't know how she looks now.

by Anonymousreply 70August 27, 2015 8:01 PM

Christie admitted to having her jaw line tightened up in 1997, when she was 56.

by Anonymousreply 71August 27, 2015 8:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 27, 2015 9:25 PM

Edie falco

by Anonymousreply 73August 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Although no longer involved in acting, Glenda Jackson farts in the general direction of plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 27, 2015 10:19 PM

If Eva Marie Saint had plastic surgery, it was good, like Lansbury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 27, 2015 11:01 PM

Yes, R72, I'm sure that Gwyneth was just not wearing any makeup at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 77August 28, 2015 12:39 PM

Goop looks a bit bloated at the walk of fame ceremony, she probably had a couple of glasses of wine the night before.

I think she may have had minor stuff done, but nothing like Kidman or Jolie who doesn't have a part on her face that is original anymore.

by Anonymousreply 78August 28, 2015 12:54 PM

Thelma Ritter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 28, 2015 2:20 PM

This is an urgent message that Marilyn my Goddess has commanded me to share! Marilyn Monroe is my religion, and I work with spirits a lot. She's my main spirit guide and has commanded me to share this message for her! All credit for this message goes to Marilyn Monroe, my master, guide, and saviour whom I love! Please credit Marilyn alone for this!

I know the spiritual people and fellow spirit workers on DL will confirm this, they talk to the spirits and Marilyn tried to contact them too!

by Anonymousreply 80August 29, 2015 6:26 AM

Not sure about Honor Blackman, who played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger and just turned NINETY last week, but she looks fantastic and natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 30, 2015 12:13 AM

Most actresses have had plastic surgery. Marilyn Monroe definitely did; she also used makeup and posing tricks to her advantage. She was actually much smarter than people took her for and knew exactly how to make the most of what she had.

Catherine Deneuve looks like she had a nose job.

I agree that Anita Ekberg didn't have plastic surgery. She looked horrifying. Bardot hasn't either.

by Anonymousreply 82April 12, 2016 12:16 AM

Do we just ignore the Marilyn spirit nut?

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2016 12:48 AM

Sudie Bond was a natural beauty until the day she died

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2016 1:18 AM

R17, she seems to never had any work done because of her bad genetics. She's had tons done but even though, she'll never be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2016 2:59 AM

R83, yes and block it. It's very saddening to see.

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2016 3:00 AM

Actress MARSHA HUNT who was well known to 1940s audiences. Still alive at age 98.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2016 3:41 AM

Miss Kathy Bates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2016 3:43 AM

ELLEN CORBY who always looked much older than she was. Here she's pictured at age 17 from her high school yearbook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 12, 2016 3:44 AM

Glamour gal MARJORIE MAIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 12, 2016 3:47 AM

Audrey Hepburn

by Anonymousreply 91April 12, 2016 4:19 AM

DL fave Mamie "Bangs" Eisenhower.

by Anonymousreply 92April 12, 2016 4:21 AM

And we can't forget the lovely Barbara Bush.

by Anonymousreply 93April 12, 2016 4:23 AM

Sharon Tate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 12, 2016 4:43 AM

Miss Edith Massey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 12, 2016 4:51 AM

Jamie lee Curtis looks very natural to me. Her face looks exactly the same but older and when you see an up close shot of her you can tell she's not bothering with the Botox at all.

by Anonymousreply 96April 12, 2016 6:04 AM

For your consideration - Mary Berry, age 81

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 12, 2016 8:31 AM

Loren is pulled as tight as a drum: one of the many who bullshits through her stitches.

Helen Mirren was on Graham Norton last week. Because of the steep slant of her jawbone the tightening work she's had done on her neck looks rather odd, but she's been careful about the face.

by Anonymousreply 98April 12, 2016 9:43 AM

Despite the repeated denials of her spokes-people, as is plain to see, this shameless old stager has had the works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 12, 2016 10:17 AM

Sally Field? I think she looks great for her age.

by Anonymousreply 100April 12, 2016 11:51 AM

bump.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2018 10:37 PM

R99, love that Queen Lilibet!

by Anonymousreply 102October 23, 2018 10:37 PM

R35, Mlle. Bardot would look oh so much better if she would dial back the eye makeup!

by Anonymousreply 103October 23, 2018 10:39 PM

Angela Lansbury in "The Harvey Girls" which starred Judy Garland. (R66).

I think women have a better time ageing if they are not too beautiful to start with. Beautiful, but not too much so, if that makes sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 23, 2018 10:46 PM

How could we have more than 100 replies with no mention of Vanessa Redgrave?

by Anonymousreply 105October 24, 2018 12:38 AM

I do not think Barbara Stanwyck had any plastic surgery? I also do not reckon so far that Meryl streep has succumbed either .

by Anonymousreply 106October 24, 2018 1:38 AM

Meryl's neck looks too good. Am sure she's had a facelift, but it's well done and tasteful of course.

by Anonymousreply 107October 24, 2018 1:48 AM

I think that Meryl had a nose job.

She just looks prettier now in her photos than she used to.

by Anonymousreply 108October 24, 2018 1:56 AM

Perhaps Geraldine Chaplin has not had any surgery?

You go, Geraldine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 24, 2018 1:59 AM

Shelley Duvall is an all natural beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 24, 2018 2:03 AM

[R107] Well it is very well done then as you say rather than obvious or overdone like Joan Rivers .I cannot see her going too far down that road when she is getting nearer to 80 .I think she will allow herself to look the part as she is a character actress .

by Anonymousreply 111October 24, 2018 2:04 AM

Sally Field has had her eyes done. And she had fantastic work, too. She looks great.

by Anonymousreply 112October 24, 2018 2:20 AM

R110, you are unkind.

by Anonymousreply 113October 24, 2018 2:37 AM

Monica Bellucci.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 24, 2018 2:48 AM

Goop does botox (it’s obvious). And maybe fillers.

by Anonymousreply 115October 24, 2018 3:07 AM

[quote]Sharon Tate

No, she definitely went under the knife.

by Anonymousreply 116October 24, 2018 3:09 AM

I think Sally Field is aux natural

by Anonymousreply 117October 24, 2018 3:11 AM

Carol Lynley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 24, 2018 3:13 AM

Betty White?

by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2018 3:14 AM

Meg Foster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 24, 2018 3:14 AM

Ursula Andress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 24, 2018 3:21 AM

Dame Maggie’s co-star Penelope Wilton strikes me as the type of woman who just damn well couldn’t be bothered!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 24, 2018 3:26 AM

Jodie Foster said before that she wouldn't have work done because she wants to get roles in old age.

by Anonymousreply 123October 24, 2018 3:26 AM

Jodie Foster said before that she wouldn’t come out accepting a Golden Globes award. People change!

by Anonymousreply 124October 24, 2018 3:28 AM

I was going to say Rosie O but she had upper eyelids done.

I am not sure how much this counts for someone like Maggie Smith though. My grandma had this done in her 80s and insurance paid. She literally couldn't open her eyes without pain at a certain point. So, yeah, it was a blepharoplasty (however you spell it) but it wasn't really done to look younger & just the minimum amount of skin was taken off for functional reasons. I think the muscle might get tightened too but could be confusing this with something else. I wonder if Maggie Smith had the same kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 125October 24, 2018 3:30 AM

Raquel Welch? She claims it is all through yoga , exercise and good diet.

by Anonymousreply 126October 24, 2018 3:34 AM

Here’s Tippi Hedren, 88, at the MARNIE opera premier last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 24, 2018 3:41 AM

Linda Hunt

by Anonymousreply 128October 24, 2018 3:46 AM

R123, pretty sure the Jodie has had a nose job and a chin implant.

by Anonymousreply 129October 24, 2018 5:03 AM

Tippi!

by Anonymousreply 130October 24, 2018 5:14 PM

Lucille Ball , never had plastic surgery

R24, Bea had a lift after Maude, before GG started.

by Anonymousreply 131October 24, 2018 5:25 PM

R121, Ursula Andress also needs to ditch the heavy eyeliner!

by Anonymousreply 132October 24, 2018 5:36 PM

Catherine Deneuve's mom, Madame Renee Simonot.

She is so elegant!

Sorry, no subtitles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 24, 2018 5:39 PM

The world's most beautiful actress Cillian Murphy never had any plastic surgery on her stunning face.

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2018 5:41 PM

Charlotte Rampling.

by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2018 5:52 PM

Tippi looks better than her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2018 6:14 PM

I remember seeing Julie Christie on some "lifestyles" show in the 80s and thinking, wow, she's really aged—her face was like a topographical map wrinkled up and pressed into the glove compartment. But years later she emerged for a comeback and lo and behold, her face was as smooth and beautiful as in Darling.

by Anonymousreply 137October 24, 2018 6:29 PM

It will shock you, but Camilla Parker-Bowles has never had anything done.

by Anonymousreply 138October 24, 2018 6:34 PM

Tippi has had work done, but it's very, very, very good.

Same with Eva-Marie Saint.

by Anonymousreply 139October 24, 2018 6:34 PM

"At her tasteful London home which she decorated herself, I met the lovely internationally renowned fashion director Patsy Stone.

Patsy nibbled a humble salad and sipped an Evian water.

It's hard to believe that Patsy is 39 years old. She looks so young!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 24, 2018 6:43 PM

Why are we resurrecting 3+ year old thread?

by Anonymousreply 141October 24, 2018 6:51 PM

R137, yep, kind of like Mary Tyler Moore getting kind of old looking with bags under her eyes in the mid 70s and then looking much less wrinkled.

Or Jane Fonda who was more wrinkly in "The China Syndrome" than she is now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 24, 2018 7:01 PM

R116 Thank you you made me laugh!!

by Anonymousreply 143October 24, 2018 7:06 PM

R133 Bitch turned 107 last month! She can't possibly be all human.

by Anonymousreply 144October 25, 2018 3:40 AM

R144, she is Superwoman!

by Anonymousreply 145October 25, 2018 3:05 PM

Kristin Davis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 25, 2018 5:14 PM

Has Ellen Burstyn had work done? She looks wonderful for her age, but she's always had those killer cheekbones.

Jamie Lee Curtis admitted to trying to have her eyes done awhile back, but she hated the pain and recovery, so that's all she did. She looks great.

by Anonymousreply 147October 25, 2018 6:04 PM

Olivia de Havilland

by Anonymousreply 148October 25, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote] Has Ellen Burstyn had work done?

Yeah, she had some major work done around the time Requiem for a Dream was released. But it looks like she stopped with the procedures right there and then which is why she still looks amazing and totally natural (unlike Fonda or Raquel Welch, who both look great but hardly natural).

by Anonymousreply 149October 25, 2018 6:11 PM

r117: Sally Field has had cheek implants and a facelift. Before Brothers and Sisters (or whatever that show was called). Obviously good work since you think she is surgery free. She is 72.

Almost all over 50 have facelifts and fillers. And these days a lot of entertainment types or news people (or politicians) get work done much younger. I am an older woman with "good skin" but I know about aging from personal experience, even though I was youngish looking for my age (like we all say here on DL)> I had a forehead lift, cheek implants (which still look great) and chin lipo in my early 50s and for a long time I looked much younger. After a while gravity catches up with you--depends on your skin type how long that takes. When your neck sags (starting in 50s foe most) you get a facelift (which is the neck and lower face/chin). Almost everbody also get cheek fillers of some kind. Lots of people get skin resurfacing usually laser. Most actors get facelifts too. Men's facelifts tend to look more natural because they usually have thicker skin than women apparently.

I would say judging from Carole Lynley's photo above that she has NOT had any work done and with fair skin has spent way too much time in the sun. I think she stopped acting a long time ago, so she has made peace with aging. Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 150October 25, 2018 6:31 PM

Judy Collins is not exactly an actress, but is a celeb.

She is rocking that white hair. Not sure about plastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 25, 2018 7:18 PM

Looks like cheek implants (or fillers) and a facelift. She has not had stuff done to her forehead, so she looks more natural than some. Everybody's neck starts to sag in their 50s. If she's 77, her neck looks way too smooth. She's beautiful in any case for 77.

by Anonymousreply 152October 25, 2018 7:20 PM

R152, what say you about Jean Kennedy Smith? (Sorry, again, not an actress!)

It looks to me as though she has only had her eyes done, and as a result, her stare is too intense!

(She was a very attractive woman in her day....)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 25, 2018 9:13 PM

R147, interesting, so J. L. Curtis mentioned the pain of plastic surgery. So few of our Hollywood stars and celebs go into detail about this "unsung" complication...

I remember Kathy Griffin was written up in People Mag many years ago when she had a bunch of procedures (including nose job) done, and ole Kathy sure mentioned the pain of recovery.

by Anonymousreply 154October 25, 2018 9:15 PM

Vanessa Redgrave

by Anonymousreply 155October 25, 2018 9:18 PM

Olivia Colman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 25, 2018 9:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 25, 2018 9:25 PM

The adorable Meg Ryan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 25, 2018 9:28 PM

Reese Witherspoon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 25, 2018 9:29 PM

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 25, 2018 9:46 PM

I saw Christine Lahti in something recently and she is aging gracefully without surgery and fillers.

by Anonymousreply 161October 25, 2018 10:01 PM

Tippi Hedren has like a 3" long facelift scar in that pic above LMAO "good work".

by Anonymousreply 162October 25, 2018 10:02 PM

princess tinymeat Brad Pitt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 25, 2018 10:05 PM

[quote] Why are we resurrecting 3+ year old thread?

Because of the "do a search" cunts

by Anonymousreply 164October 25, 2018 10:15 PM

Lindsay Wagner possibly

by Anonymousreply 165October 25, 2018 10:30 PM

Here is Lindsay earlier this year on the Today Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 25, 2018 10:39 PM

All of the 40+ ladies without eyebags, crows feet etc have had work done, inc Olivia Colman and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 167October 25, 2018 10:47 PM

Jean Kennedy Smith is well over 80. (Just googled--she's 90!) The Kennedy women tend to have horribly wrinkled, thin skin (including Caroline). I saw Eunice Shriver in Santa Monica campaigning for Bobby Shriver (her son) when he was running for city council here about 15 years ago. She was shockingly wrinkled but very spry. Jean Smith's face is terrible but doesn't hang so I would assume she probably had a facelift at some point. When you're that old, hopefully you don't give a f... You're just happy if you have your marbles. She looks alert.

by Anonymousreply 168October 25, 2018 10:49 PM

Olivia has eyebags. Olivia Colman has admitted that she has succumbed to industry pressure and has had Botox a few times to help maintain her youthful complexion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 25, 2018 10:54 PM

R167 eyebags, crows feet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 25, 2018 10:55 PM

I'm watching Wanderlust on Netflix and I think Toni Collette is aging naturally. As someone her age I appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 171October 25, 2018 11:02 PM

Think that I can only be sure of one actress who hasn't, the wonderful Miriam Margolyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 25, 2018 11:04 PM

And maybe Laura Linney and Laura Dern? IDK, I only really notice if someone HAS had work, and has gone overboard.

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2018 11:05 PM

Laura Dern looks better than she looked a few years ago. Doesn't happen naturally. Laura Linney has nice bone structure so maybe she hasn't gone under the knife yet but she's probably had fillers. Every woman over a certain age (gets younger every year I would guess) has had fillers. (Even my cleaning lady who is from Oaxaca Mexico originally wants to have botox around her eyes. I told her to wear sunglasses so she doesn't squint so much. LOL and that botox isn't cheap and doesn't last very long--all true.)

by Anonymousreply 174October 25, 2018 11:14 PM

I just read that Ali MacGraw has said the only thing she has had done is her neck.

by Anonymousreply 175October 25, 2018 11:20 PM

And how old is your cleaning lady R174?

by Anonymousreply 176October 25, 2018 11:20 PM

I think 93-year-old Cicely Tyson has never had plastic surgery. She's a great example of "Black don't crack."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 25, 2018 11:31 PM

Catherine Deneuve had a nose job when she started out.

by Anonymousreply 178October 25, 2018 11:33 PM

R178 Non.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 25, 2018 11:52 PM

Charlotte Rampling has said she had some jaw work. I think Smith has had the bags taken out from under her eyes at least once. The smart ones aren't trying to look younger and aren't trying to tighten up, but they do clear away some of the stuff that gets in the way. I remember watching a soap opera for my absolute fave, who was mid-forties. A small wattle was developing under her chin. I thought, "uh oh." because it was the kind of show that would punish her for that. FF a few months the wattles was gone but absolutely nothing else on her face was changed.

by Anonymousreply 180October 25, 2018 11:55 PM

I was thinking Rhea Perlman but then I googled this picture. Her face is tau-ii-ghttt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2018 1:14 AM

There was another thread, many, about plastic surgery. Anyway, I posted it was about the shifting of the bones. Look at people as they get older, there is a hardness to their looks. There are many actors that haven't had plastic surgery and DL will point out how old they look. When they have plastic surgery DL will point how abnormally young they look. No winning on this site. Jamie Lee Curtis is 2 years younger than me and I thank her for showing what an older woman really looks like.

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2018 3:48 AM

Jennifer Beals

by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2018 5:37 AM

Glenda Jackson

by Anonymousreply 184October 26, 2018 6:04 AM

Julia Ormond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 26, 2018 6:41 AM

Check people's ears - they always look a bit weird after a facelift.

by Anonymousreply 186October 26, 2018 7:53 AM

Has Julianne Moore had any work done? If she has it is in no way evident and she's pushing 60.

by Anonymousreply 187October 26, 2018 10:08 AM

R182, indeed, there is NO winning!

by Anonymousreply 188October 26, 2018 4:26 PM

I saw Marsha Mason at the theater the other night. She looked her age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 26, 2018 4:41 PM

R189, Marsha Mason had sort of a "quirky" beauty when she had all of her hit movies with Neil Simon in the 70s and 80s.

I almost feel that she wouldn't be a star today where everyone is cookie - cutter gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 190October 26, 2018 4:52 PM

This thread could actually be 2 threads:

actresses of a certain age (e.g. Maggie Smith) who have not had face lifts, botox, etc.

and younger actresses (e.g. Reese W.) who have not had nose job, chin implant, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 191October 26, 2018 4:54 PM

I would like to know of one actress who is cosidered beautiful who did not have a nose job!

by Anonymousreply 192October 26, 2018 10:22 PM

What makes you think everyone has had a nose job R192?

by Anonymousreply 193October 26, 2018 10:23 PM

R187 IMo she had at least 2 face lifts

by Anonymousreply 194October 26, 2018 10:40 PM

R192 Eva Green

by Anonymousreply 195October 26, 2018 10:41 PM

Samantha Morton

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 26, 2018 10:47 PM

Emily Watson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 26, 2018 10:50 PM

I don't think that Julie Walters has had anything done, but you can never rule out Ptosis (eyelid) surgery on anyone, the UK NHS frequently funds it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 26, 2018 10:55 PM

Brenda Blethyn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 26, 2018 11:01 PM

The first [BOLD] definitely never had surgery [/BOLD] that I could find is Dame Eileen Atkins. She doesn't even dye her hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 26, 2018 11:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 27, 2018 12:43 AM

Her sons are cute too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 27, 2018 12:46 AM

Not sure about this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 27, 2018 12:49 AM

Cybill Shepherd has had loads of work done like Fergie (Sarah, Duchess of York) but she's also a heavy drinker so it doesn't last long.

by Anonymousreply 204October 27, 2018 12:56 AM

Barbara Shelley appears to have aged without plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 27, 2018 12:58 AM

Barbara Shelley at the end of her career.

I see no plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 27, 2018 1:00 AM

She looks like Edith Bunker!

by Anonymousreply 207October 27, 2018 1:02 AM

Not sure R206, maybe upper eyelids?

Look at the Eileen Atkins pic.

by Anonymousreply 208October 27, 2018 1:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 27, 2018 1:10 AM

{R209]

Sorry, Mr. Karloff.

by Anonymousreply 210October 27, 2018 1:16 AM

R193, when I realized that Emmanuelle Beart and Catherine Deneuve both had nose jobs. If you look at photos of them when they were really young, you will see a slightly different nose compared to the nose each had at the height of her beauty.

Angela Jolie also was considered a great beauty a few years back, and she definitely had a nose job too.

I mean, I get it. A nose job photographs better, but it still is disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 211October 27, 2018 5:50 AM

R193, when I realized that Emmanuelle Beart and Catherine Deneuve both had nose jobs. If you look at photos of them when they were really young, you will see a slightly different nose compared to the nose each had at the height of her beauty.

Angela Jolie also was considered a great beauty a few years back, and she definitely had a nose job too.

I mean, I get it. A nose job photographs better, but it still is disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 212October 27, 2018 5:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 27, 2018 6:03 AM

Jolie's face is totally fake from nose to jaw and cheeks it's all fake she even had eye surgery

by Anonymousreply 214October 27, 2018 1:45 PM

Deneuve and Adjani both had nose job but Beart's nose looks natural to me

In March 2012, Béart spoke out against plastic surgery in Le Monde saying that she regretted having an operation on her lips in 1990 when she was 27.

Adjani ruined her face with too much plastic surgeries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215October 27, 2018 1:49 PM

Jolie's upper lip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 27, 2018 1:52 PM

Jolie got her first nose job and breast implant at age 16

by Anonymousreply 217October 27, 2018 1:53 PM

She's also clearly been using fillers to even out her top lip to her bottom lips for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 27, 2018 1:59 PM

Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 27, 2018 2:01 PM

Weirdly enough, I don't think Cybill has had that much done. She actually looks a lot like those older women from the south these days. They all look like her and eventually puff out a bit. I think the fat in their face helps them age a bit more gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 220October 28, 2018 4:19 AM

Cybill may be natural but she’s not aging gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 221October 28, 2018 6:12 AM

R221, she was beautiful when she was young.

"Moonlighting" was okay, but never liked her sitcom with C. Baranski.

by Anonymousreply 222October 28, 2018 3:20 PM

R215, thanks for your post.

I can't find it now, but I once saw on the Internet a photo of Beart at about nineteen, and her nose looked like it had a wider tip.

Adjani, Beart, Deneuve....three women so gorgeous (in their day)....hard to know if they could act or not, just looking at their beauty was worse the price of a movie ticket!

by Anonymousreply 223October 28, 2018 3:22 PM

R127 Tippi at 88 is now more natural and younger looking than her daughter Melanie Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 224October 28, 2018 3:42 PM

Oprah "No Stairs" Winfrey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 28, 2018 3:51 PM

The best plastic surgeries make you look good for your age not 20 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 226October 28, 2018 3:52 PM

This is Ms. Winfrey's original face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 28, 2018 5:57 PM

R226, good point.

I also propose that today's stars all need to wear hair styles that are more age appropriate! (In the non-surgery camp, Maria Shriver (okay, not an actress) comes to mind. In the lots of surgery camp, I offer Cher and Jane Fonda.

by Anonymousreply 228October 28, 2018 6:02 PM

OP, wow. Those are some Brit orbs!

by Anonymousreply 229October 28, 2018 6:11 PM

Anyone here going to speak up in defence of Raquel Welchs claim that she has never had plastic surgery and it is all down to yoga and good lifestyle choices?!

by Anonymousreply 230October 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Maybe Raquel doesn't think silicone qualifies as "plastic" surgery.

by Anonymousreply 231October 28, 2018 7:53 PM

toni collette

by Anonymousreply 232October 28, 2018 7:56 PM

Hasn't Sophia Loren also claimed that her beauty is all good genes?

by Anonymousreply 233October 28, 2018 10:07 PM

Didn't Sophia Loren had a nose job? her nose never looked natural IMO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 28, 2018 10:10 PM

Isabella Rossellini

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235October 28, 2018 10:16 PM

I think Isabella has followed her mother Ingrid Bergman's model and has not had any surgery.

by Anonymousreply 236October 28, 2018 10:22 PM

Ingrid Bergman and Isabella Rossellini both very talented and classy ladies <3

by Anonymousreply 237October 28, 2018 10:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 29, 2018 12:08 AM

Laura San Giacomo looked pretty age appropriate on Animal Kingdom.

by Anonymousreply 239October 29, 2018 12:26 AM

"In the non-surgery camp, Maria Shriver (okay, not an actress) comes to mind."

Maria finally had her facelift in August. The best part of Hoda's birthday show was both ladies looking stunned and slightly horrified upon watching Maria's video birthday greetings to Hoda from Africa

by Anonymousreply 240October 29, 2018 12:34 AM

R240, I googled Maria Shriver. Didn't find just one photo to post.

Did she have a facelift or just a whole lot of Botox?

At any rate, she looks like she cannot move her face!

She looked better with the wrinkles. So, yeah, you just can't win.

by Anonymousreply 241October 29, 2018 2:42 PM

The older she gets, the more Isabella R. looks like her mom, Ingrid Bergman.

Ingrid Bergman passed on fairly young of breast cancer; I think Isabella has already outlived her.

by Anonymousreply 242October 30, 2018 5:02 PM

Raquel's boobies were natural!

by Anonymousreply 243October 30, 2018 5:03 PM

I am pretty sure than G and M have both fixed their noses just a tad!

by Anonymousreply 244October 30, 2018 5:04 PM

Raquel Welch had a nose job, a breast enlargment and a facelift.

by Anonymousreply 245October 30, 2018 5:05 PM

Meryl had face lift, neck lift, and quite likely an eyelid surgery and a very subtle nose job

by Anonymousreply 246October 30, 2018 5:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 30, 2018 5:07 PM

Raquel Welch beat me up.

by Anonymousreply 248October 30, 2018 6:21 PM

Isabella does seem to have aged naturally and looks all the better for it. Still incredibly striking and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 249October 30, 2018 6:23 PM

I always found Meryl's nose distracting in her early films.

We were supposed to accept her as a great beauty, but from certain angles, she just wasn't! Long blond hair does not compensate for everything!

I guess that is the beauty of being a stage actress - the honker doesn't show to those in the balcony.

by Anonymousreply 250October 30, 2018 6:24 PM

R25o here again.

Please forgive me for my extreme pettiness.

by Anonymousreply 251October 30, 2018 6:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!