Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you fantasized about being forced to have sex?

Not rape, but just being forced. For example, a boss wants you to give it to him to land a higher position. Etc...

by Anonymousreply 20May 16, 2020 10:38 PM

mmmm more then a few times

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2015 7:01 AM

Oh so you mean not rape rape?

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2015 7:10 AM

I hate to admit it, but, yeah, I have. But, of course, in the fantasies, the guy is someone I would likely be attracted to. I have had a supervisor once try this on me. And, for a minute, I actually considered it, but decided to pass.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2015 7:39 AM

yes, that kind of reluctance but not RAPE.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2015 7:40 AM

All the time. It's my go-to fantasy.

Obviously it's not something I'd want to have happen in real life (at least I think not -- never say never).

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2015 8:52 AM

yeah all the time, thought I was open to light bsdm though, of the scariest experiences I have been through. I was blinfolded, I was covered in hickeys. I ended it when he was burning me with candle wax.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2015 9:59 AM

Oh goody, our weekly fantasy rape thread.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2015 10:17 AM

Yes, but like r6, some things should remain a fantasy.

I believe I'm scarred from the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2015 10:25 AM

i thought the pro-rapists would be all over this thread. meh

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2015 2:20 AM

All of the time. But I'm tall and fit, so my willingness would be too obvious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2015 2:28 AM

R6 was it a Yankee Candle or a BBB candle? What was the smell I mean fragrance?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2015 2:32 AM

Yes, forced to have sex to get $1M cash

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2015 2:36 AM

Sicko parlour.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2015 2:51 AM

Often. And occasionally have acted out such fantasies during BDSM roleplaying. Some tops are good actors who can really get into it. These sessions can get intense. A good time is had by all as long as limits are set and respected.

by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2015 4:35 PM

Of course, rape is the most common fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 30, 2015 4:37 PM

For fantasy rape and more please purchase a copy of my best selling autobiography "Not That Kind of Slore."

by Anonymousreply 16October 30, 2015 6:26 PM

Never. Rather the reverse. Thank you for asking, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17October 30, 2015 6:41 PM

That's what I always fantasise about. I think I have a weird guilt complex about sex so that type of scenario lets me think it's not my fault so I can enjoy it in an unconflicted way.

by Anonymousreply 18October 30, 2015 7:27 PM

It's either surprise anal or no anal at all bitch!

by Anonymousreply 19October 30, 2015 7:50 PM

One of my go to fantasies is a burglar forcing me to blow a sexy guy at gunpoint in front of a crowd of people, and taunting me during.

by Anonymousreply 20May 16, 2020 10:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!