Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm a bottom and I love butts. Others like me?

You know, the stereotype says that tops like butts and that bottoms like the penis almost exclusively. However, I'm a bottom and I also love a man's well developed butt. I have always loved them, but unlike tops, when I see a well trained muscular butt it doesn't make me want to penetrate it; instead, it makes me desire the guy as a top even more. It is like subconsciously I associate a well trained butt with stamina, a very potent top sexually speaking.

Others like me here?

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2020 3:48 PM

Yes. Although I love the cock more.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2015 6:58 PM

butt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2015 7:02 PM

Me! I'm also a bottom I love butts. I love rimming. That is my favorite thing to do. Not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2015 7:14 PM

A man's butt is heaven. We all love them.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2015 5:33 PM

Men's butts!!

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2015 1:16 PM

I like to strategically place a mirror so I can watch my partner's ass as he thrusts in and out of me. I love to watch a top's butt thrust and release over and over knowing his cock is inside me.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2015 5:06 PM

I'm mostly a bottom and I love men's butts!

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2015 5:57 PM

A nice ass is aesthetically pleasing whether you want to fuck it or not.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2015 6:16 PM

Makes sense. I definitely like to grab on to a guy’s ass when he is kissing me. But I would never want to stick my dick in one. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2020 3:26 PM

Are some of you intimidated by the idea of topping?

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2020 3:29 PM

I think R9 is somewhat intimidated by the idea of negative Trump threads so he bumps 2015 threads.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2020 3:31 PM

R10 I don’t know if intimidated is the right word. I just have no desire to. I like to be dominated. I only date total tops.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2020 3:39 PM

[Quote] I only date total tops.

Do you track their movements?

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2020 3:41 PM

R13 and this is why I’m single. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2020 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!