Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex Trip

Have you ever taken a vacation or a special trip where the primary purpose was for sex?

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2020 11:56 PM

You mean was the possibility of sex on my mind?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2015 4:13 PM

[quote]You mean was the possibility of sex on my mind?

No, I mean where sex is the first priority. For example, I have a friend who would go on a gay cruise, specifically for sex. He didn't care where the ship docked or anything about the cruise, he went for the sex.

Also, you hear about rich men going to foreign countries, specifically for the sex.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2015 4:27 PM

No comment.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2015 4:29 PM

I spent a week fucking my way around North Greece, all expenses paid. Like that?

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2015 4:30 PM

Given a choice of two cities/countries as vacation spots.... I will go to the one with abundant sexual options.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2015 6:20 PM

I took a trip to Tenerife after being dumped by my ex. I had planned to do a lot of touristy things, but ended up mainly just laying around on beaches and hooking up on Grindr.

Oddly enough, they were mostly German guys instead of Spanish. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2015 6:54 PM

Not exactly (don't most people who go on vacation, have sex on their minds though? Not that it ever happens!), but I work in the academic tourism industry, and sex is clearly a part of the experience people are looking for. Usually among peers, abroad.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2015 6:57 PM

Please, it's not too late to save yourself! I know.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2015 6:58 PM

The Germans are everywhere on holiday, R6. Even in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2015 6:58 PM

I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2015 7:11 PM

The purpose of vacations is to eat, drink, shop and fuck in a different location.

Preferably one with a great exchange rate and low rates of chlamydia.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2015 7:20 PM

All my trips for the past 3 years are ST. It got started when I decided to go by myself and ditched my usual trip buddy. LOL

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2015 7:25 PM

I'll go with you r12, but i get dibs on the good bed.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2015 7:31 PM

I travel for cock.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2015 7:41 PM

Sorry R13, but actually I learned that traveling alone have increased my chances of hooking-up with a local or another traveler. Having trip companion is a sure cockblock :D

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2015 7:42 PM

Yes, i met a 20 year old bbc on chaturbate and traveled down to LA to fuck him for a weekend. it was awesome, awkward in a way because it was my first way younger guy, but i wouldn't change it for the world.

Also, i've had four visits with a younger guy from cb which were strictly grounded in sex, but had many other wonderful elements about it. i'm still seeing him.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2015 7:48 PM

Lesbian here. On our recent holiday the waitress flirted with me openly, right in front of my girlfriend! Things have cooled off between us recently, so maybe she just assumed I was travelling with a friend and no more. It was flattering, sexy and embarrassing/awkward at the same time! Nothing came of it, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2015 7:48 PM

[quote]a 40ish woman

No no no no no. Do not answer a question like this on this site unless it is specifically directed at straight women.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2015 7:52 PM

Not to be rude but nobody on DL cares about vaginal sex.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2015 7:52 PM

About 15 years or so ago, when Montreal was Bangkok North, I spent the first part of the day as a tourist and the rest slutting around town at the strip clubs, saunas and arcades. That was the plan when I went there. One of the three or four best experiences of my life was with Yvan from New Brunswick. Later I found two video clips of him on the internet. Good times. If there were still such a place in North America I'd do it again.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2015 10:25 PM

If there were no std's, I would go to Italy and Turkey and dress like a slutty girl and get fucked by hundreds of men.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2015 10:36 PM

Does Palm Springs count? The only reason to go there is sex.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2015 11:30 PM

Don't forget making a quick couple thou, r22!

Ka-CHING!

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2015 11:47 PM

He must be paying a lot lately. Have you seen him? He fossilizing.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2015 11:54 PM

I'm going to gay getaway nudist camp. It's not all sex, but it's nude, at times sexual and erotic, but most of all, free not to wear clothes with 200 other naked gay men. It's freeing, nonjudgmental, friendly and fun.

by Anonymousreply 25August 24, 2015 12:04 AM

I like the beach but don't like the burning hot sun the last 15 years. Sometimes I'll take a trip to the seaside where I know there are forests along the shore. I've taken a couple long weekends to one such beach / dunes / forest in Portugal where there is AMPLE sex available. There is nothing to do in the trashy nearby town but sleep, laze around and read novels. So several hours lazing around in the pines and dunes, some fucking, then laze around the beach town and do nothing but relax alone. Sleep, repeat.

Does this qualify?

How about all the weekends I would take in Berlin, London and Paris for nightclubing but then for a couple of years, nightclubbing turned into sex clubbing!! A gallery here, a little shopping. A nap. Maybe a show. But mostly walking around, and then dancing and fucking all night long.

by Anonymousreply 26August 24, 2015 12:11 AM

Yep. Try to go at least once and year and get my fill.

I wish I would have tried it years ago but I will still hoping to find just one person. Now I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 27August 24, 2015 12:20 AM

I'm planning on a trip to Germany just so I can be a mare at the Fickstutenmarkt

by Anonymousreply 28August 24, 2015 1:11 AM

R26 - we have a winner!

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2015 3:58 AM

r26: You are a whore, darlin'!

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2015 4:03 AM

Unless a forty mile drive for my first blowjob counts, then no.

by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2015 6:52 AM

By the way, the town is called Costa da Caparica and it is not chic at all. Try it, you'll like it.

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2015 7:01 AM

Costa da Caparica is THE beach in the Lisbon area. The beach itself is the place to go.

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2015 10:17 AM

Aw, r31, was it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 34May 17, 2020 1:49 PM

Yes, OP, I have.

A few years ago I took a trip to another state specifically to cruise for sex.

I researched for weeks on the cruising listings sites, decided which ones I would definitely hit, some I wanted to hit and so on. Had one of the best times on any trip I’ve ever been on. I want to do it again and was thinking about doing it this year until corona hit.

by Anonymousreply 35May 17, 2020 1:55 PM

Amsterdam in the 90s, Berlin in the 00s. Montreal was fun - but didn’t have the open air sex vibe as Amsterdam or Berlin. Not sure where one would go for a sex vacation now. I guess Thailand for the pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 36May 17, 2020 2:11 PM

Well, r36, sex happens everywhere so basically anywhere you go, if you’re going there for sex, could be considered a sex vacation.

by Anonymousreply 37May 17, 2020 2:12 PM

You're responding to people who posted five years ago. They're probably dead from STDs by now.

by Anonymousreply 38May 17, 2020 3:45 PM

R38 sex negative unfuckable loon

by Anonymousreply 39May 17, 2020 3:57 PM

Going to Southern Decadence used to qualify. With the crackdowns on Phoenix and ramrod we decided last year was our last time going however.

by Anonymousreply 40May 17, 2020 4:03 PM

R39 Thanks for saying what we were all thinking.

by Anonymousreply 41August 28, 2020 11:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!