Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone practice witchcraft on here?

I would love to hear some stories. My father is creole and apparently his family was very big on practicing hoodoo. I have dabbled in spells and most of them have been a flop or I get what I wanted but it still turns out to be a mess. Like I did a spell for a new apartment but my landlord is a bully

by Anonymousreply 124May 30, 2022 3:07 AM

My roommate who needs therapy believes there are warlocks in the apt building

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2015 12:07 AM

Give it up, Witchiepoops.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2015 12:15 AM

Op, you are not casting a spell, but rather summoning demons to do your bidding. Most people have no problem telling you they are spiritual or believe in G-d, but mention the devil and people lose their damn minds. They either want to cart you off to Bellvue, or they snicker and make disparaging comments about your intellect.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2015 12:34 AM

I got into Wicca for awhile during college, and some of the stuff I did seemed to really work, and made me feel a lot more centered. Where things started turning to shit was at the point where I started getting involved with other "Wiccans" who seemed to feel that they needed to 'run the show'...From one warlocky jerk who wanted to cast spells naked to a group of jerks who hosted a weekly meeting that usually revolved around watching the same Alestair Crowley video over and over, I really felt that any positive energies I'd harnessed doing things solo had all but dissipated. I think the last gasp for me was when I agreed to perform a summer solstice ritual with two others out by a lake...I packed my car with everything needed, including a VERY heavy brass tabletop that served as the altar. The person who was supposed to be there to help unload wasn't there, and the other guy wasn't going to show up until right before the scheduled time, so I had to pack it all myself--about 3/4 of a mile to the location. Anyway, I got really thirsty lugging everything there...I had dropped both my flashlight and my water jug somewhere in the woods, so the only thing I had to drink was the wine meant for the ritual...By the time the other guy got there I was totally loaded and exhausted....I kept tripping over the lit candles on the ground, caught the altar cloth on fire, forgot what to do and eventually threw up.. It was shortly after that episode I decided to abandon the concept, at least as far as group practice was concerned...

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2015 12:40 AM

Double! Double!

Brimstone & Fire.....

Fierce Caftans! Every Shade.....

In Which I Desire!

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2015 12:40 AM

Interesting. Well whatever I'm summoning isn't working @R3

Thanks for sharing. That's exactly why I believe in solitary practice. Most of the other practitioners I've ment seem to have a cloud of negative energy or they seem "off"

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2015 12:44 AM

2nd comment was for @R4

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2015 12:45 AM

No such thing as witches, no such thing as witchcraft, no such thing as Devils. No proof, no evidence, no logic. Better to take that energy and explore the world in another way. And not religious.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2015 12:47 AM

At DL, we are all about the witch hunt.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2015 12:50 AM

I've always been interested in white magic but never got into doing it. The only supernatural thing I deal with is I Ching which gives me advice I many times find spot on.

Do I believe in supernatural? Yes and no. I'm fairly certain there are things in the world we don't understand the way people 100 years ago wouldn't have understood things we have scientific explanations for today. Maybe there are things that can be changed by following a certain procedure, i.e. by thought. Maybe there are different levels of existence that we just haven't found yet but are just as natural as radioactivity.

The problem I have with witchcraft is that it is possible that there is good energy and bad energy. I'd hate to find myself dealing with something evil just because I wanted to feel more powerful. If I knew I could help others and myself with benign forces I wouldn't have problem using them at all.

Mind you, my hinduist yoga teacher told me I Ching is run by evil spirits. Even if that was complete bull I keep that in mind whenever I'm consulting the I Ching. But really in any case I can't believe completely in what I Ching is telling me. The reality is that unless you've witnessed supernatural things happening they are not real. It doesn't mean that thinking about doing something good or praying doesn't have consequences since it might make you and the people around you feel better. The same goes with witchcraft. It just might make you feel like you're doing something important and that is the change you make.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2015 1:22 AM

Yes loosley

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2015 1:29 AM

Jesus, R10, get a fucking blog.

OP - you also need a blog. Stop posting this stupid witchcraft shit here. It is of absolutely no interest to gay men. Go find a housefrau website and post it there.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2015 1:31 AM

R12, you think there aren't male witches? Think again. I'm a guy btw.

Is this post short enough or is it already too challenging for you to read?

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2015 1:38 AM

LMAO R4.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2015 1:52 AM

This is the first and only thread I posted on here about witchcraft. I am a gay black/biracial gay man. Not everyone fits your narrow idea of what away men are interested in @R12

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2015 1:56 AM

*gay men are interested in. Not away men

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2015 1:57 AM

Cloudbursts! Windstorms!

Star Dust & Moon Mist!

Rejuvenate My Asshole...

Sewn TIGHT Like A Seamstress!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2015 1:58 AM

R15 = big fat liar.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2015 2:46 AM

Can some Mormons weigh in on this topic with their prairie voodoo and all?

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2015 2:53 AM

And although I know it's strictly taboo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2015 2:58 AM

R18, maybe you should educate yourself a bit. There's more to witchcraft than Charmed and Practical Magic. Not saying it isn't mostly women doing it but trying to shutdown the conversation because you think gay guys could never do witchcraft is silly.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2015 3:01 AM

These goddamn fucking straight women posing as gay men here are disgusting. We're not buying it, we've never bought it and we're not going to buy it in the future. Do you seriously believe that we can't tell? Fuck off, liar - or should I say incredibly dumb liar.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2015 3:06 AM

Bewitched! Bothered! & Bewildered!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2015 3:06 AM

R22, so you think I'm (R10) a straight woman as well?

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2015 3:11 AM

Witches are just Different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2015 3:15 AM

It doesn't matter, R24, and I don't give a fuck. This whole thread and all the "witchcraft" threads we've been subjected to lately are retarded. They're nothing but frau bullshit and don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2015 3:17 AM

STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT!!!

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2015 3:19 AM

R26. Go fuck yourself.

YOU don't BELONG here.

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2015 3:22 AM

Even as we speak, I am listening to Stevie Nicks, sprinkling Florida Water around my hovel, and casting spells.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2015 3:23 AM

Don't forget to burn "special" candles and draw a magic circle on the floor, R29.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2015 3:26 AM

R26, not saying I don't understand you but guys really do have interest in witchcraft. For most it's more on the level of just being intrigued by Gandalf and Harry Potter but I have a feeling most male witches or warlocks just keep to themselves because it's so heavily thought to be a female thing. We'll see what happens when Marvel's Doctor Strange film comes out.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2015 3:29 AM

Gandalf? Harry Potter? Dr. Strange?

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2015 3:44 AM

Keep this up and my sister Endora will turn you all into toads.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2015 3:51 AM

R32, what do you think witchcraft is? The interest comes mostly from Hollywood films and then some start looking deeper into the occult. Witchcraft, sorcery, voodoo, hoodoo, it's all the same thing, or not quite but close enough.

Do you have problem with gay guys being interested in the occult or are you just the average Jesus freak getting all freaked out?

And BTW, who the fuck cares if OP is a woman. This thread has been mostly you bitching about the possiblilty. I'd rather we have a good conversation about the occult than about what weave is Barbra wearing this week.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2015 4:05 AM

Harry Potter?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2015 4:11 AM

Ok, R35, let's hear it from you where the interest in witchcraft comes from and how it develops into being a "real" witch.

Or are you just R32 on a different browser?

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2015 4:23 AM

Leave Stevie out of this R29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2015 5:28 AM

Another non-witch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2015 5:35 AM

[quote] Do you have problem with gay guys being interested in the occult or are you just the average Jesus freak getting

You're not a gay guy, you're Duhvida aka witchiepoo.. You give yourself away with your OCD obsessions like Occult Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2015 7:26 AM

R39, feeling a little paranoid, huh. Feel free to check out my message history and let's see if you think I'm her. TBH I had no idea some people here can't stand a little witchcraft talk.

OP, let's keep the ball rolling. What kind of hoodoo spells have you done? Are they only words said aloud or do you need to do some physical stuff as well.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2015 7:35 AM

Yes, R39, it's clearly Duhvida Witchiepooshoes continuing to troll the Datalounge with her crazy frau bullshit.

That she thinks she's fooling anyone is more sad than funny. Actually, so many things about her are cringe-worthy, the poor sick thing. I doubt they have any psychotropics that could make her fully functional but there must be something. The conspiracy paranoia, the obsessive celebrity stalking, there are drugs that can alleviate that kind of insanity pretty well.

If she doesn't have insurance being a hotel maid then she has coverage under Obamacare now.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2015 7:50 AM

Witchcraft can be useful to turn your "half glass empty" reality into a "half glass full" reality. Actually all that witchcraft does is train you to focus on what you desire, that you deserve what you desire, look for the proof for your desire to come, and give you the necessary confidence boost to take advantage of opportunities that come your way that will deliver what you desire. Usually when the thing you desire eludes you, after one or several rituals, or what you desire turns against you / blows up in your face you have to resolve deservability issues first.

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2015 7:56 AM

Good point, R42, or you might just be wearing an improper ensemble when you're witching.

Stick to the classics:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2015 8:03 AM

Some of the hoodoo spells I've done were psalm and saint spells. I have also used shi shi oil@R40

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2015 9:33 PM

Do the spells where you use somebody's DNA work the best? If you can please provide a link to some good spells using people's DNA.

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2015 3:31 AM

[quote] I put a spell on you

and?

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2015 3:55 AM

Is the OP, joking? [quote]Does anyone practice witchcraft on here?

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2015 3:56 AM

I had a period of about four years where I practiced hoodoo, and some aspects of Santeria. I went to the botanica regularly for supplies and did " spiritual cleansing " rituals. I did the sour bath/sweet bathes and all that stuff. I chose hoodoo eventually over Santeria because hoodoo was supposedly protestant Christian based. You use psalms and other parts of the bible in the spells, and you pay to God and Jesus. I felt good about that, but eventually I realized you really can't serve two masters, and hoodoo/conjure, like all witchcraft is actually summoning demons to do your bidding (as someone said up thread). At one point, I had done a ritual bath for good luck and had gone to sleep. I woke up to this feeling of being pinched repeatedly all over my body and it was scary as fuck. I ran to wash the bath off of me and eventually the pinching stopped. Even my tarot cards would tell me not to do any magic, and I listened from then on. Eventually I decided that even the tarot cards were not a good thing to meddle with and gave up that practice as well, but that's another story.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2015 11:58 AM

That should be "pray to God and Jesus" , not "pay"

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2015 11:59 AM

If you really believe in all this witchcraft jumbo jumbo I have a lovely Tannis filled neckless you might like....

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2015 12:10 PM

Jews kill them.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2015 1:38 PM

Can you speak more about your experience with and thoughts about tarot cards? I had someone read mine, and they were very accurate. Too accurate. To make matters worse, he used the Thoth (sp?) deck, not the Rider-Waite deck. He pointed to the upside down pentagram and said,'Do you see this, do you know about this?' and I am like WTF.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2015 2:39 PM

OP, ignore the haters here. I am interested in what you have to say, and I am sure there are others here who feel the same. I wish I knew of sites where discussion of this is going on. R52

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2015 2:42 PM

get sober and connected with other people on an authentic level. there is no witchcraft. you're disassociated from reality.

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2015 2:58 PM

Of course there is witchcraft, it is the basis of our tourist industry! Shame on you non-believers. You want to snatch the bread from our very mouths!

by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2015 3:10 PM

R53, there are plenty of websites for occult practitioners, Witchvox being the most popular, and Lucky Mojo's forums also are well-known. I'ts odd that you were incapable of googling and finding them. Also, if you genuinely were chosen and crowned by a loa, you wouldn't be telling strangers on a website all about your goings-on. Serious members of voodoo societies do not brag online about half-assed spellwork. Neither do serious witches- "To be silent" is a well-known saying in the pagan community.

by Anonymousreply 56November 13, 2015 5:31 PM

Witchcraft, seriously? Are we in Jr. High again?

by Anonymousreply 57November 13, 2015 5:37 PM

OP Witchcraft and Hoodoo are two different things

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2015 6:26 PM

I woke up one morning to find I was wearing a caftan made entirely out of earrings and it scared me.

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2015 7:42 PM

Uninspired R59

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2015 7:47 PM

R56 who here said they were actually crowned by a Loa? R53 certainly did not, and who here has " bragged about their voodoo goings-on"?

by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2015 9:37 PM

I got mixed up in this once, and my mother and a few other relatives were into it .

Don't.

you'll regret it eventually.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2015 9:44 PM

And YES, r54, witchcraft is real. It is even written about in the Book of Enoch. Witchcraft was taught to humans by the fallen angels. Different fallen angels taught different spells. Each type of spell (an enchantment, a curse, a cleansing, good luck, etc.) calls upon a different demon. It is ALL demon based. It is NOT simply "manipulating energy" as they'd like you to think. You are summoning demons to do your bidding. The most powerful witches know this.

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2015 9:47 PM

R62 -I TOTALLY agree!! I got mixed up in it and it the demons very much turned against me.

by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2015 9:49 PM

They always do eventually, R64.

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2015 9:53 PM

R52, I studied and read tarot for about four years (nothing in terms of truly learning the tarot-it takes at least ten years to truly learn the tarot). YES, it's very accurate, and you can get accurate readings from the start. I have a hard time talking against it, it actually did me a lot of good for a long time. The cards were my friends, and I gave a lot of accurate readings, but eventually my favorite deck was somehow damaged and the only card that would turn up was the Judgement card. I took it as a sign. How fucked up that no matter what I asked the deck ,out of 78 cards, ONE card kept turning up -the Judgement card. I had a very specific way of shuffling and sorting out my deck each time, and THIS card every time!?? Also, towards the end it gave me very inaccurate readings that made me paranoid about an outcome that turned out to be completely false.

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2015 10:05 PM

Witchcraft is thought to be one of Europe's main pre-christian religions

by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2015 10:52 PM

get right with God!

by Anonymousreply 68November 13, 2015 11:13 PM

Get right with God? Speaking of senseless superstition...

by Anonymousreply 69November 13, 2015 11:17 PM

Witches, demons, angels, spells, magic cards, spirits, it's all nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 70November 14, 2015 12:26 AM

Guys come on... there's no such thing as magic. Don't be silly!

by Anonymousreply 71November 14, 2015 12:50 AM

There is ABSOLUTELY such a thing as magic. You have NEVER tried to work it, so do not try to say that it doesn't exist when YOU have not even bothered to test it out (in a very REAL WAY, mind you).'clucking little freak ass HEN.

by Anonymousreply 72November 14, 2015 1:16 AM

You're full of shit, R72, and you know absolutely nothing about this subject.

by Anonymousreply 73November 14, 2015 1:21 AM

Brooklyn witches for rent and who tell your fortune too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 14, 2015 2:57 AM

If I could cast spells they would not be nice ones. So it is better if I stay away from the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 75November 14, 2015 3:02 AM

[quote] Keep this up and my sister Endora will turn you all into toads.

I tried for a toad and ended up with a white rabbit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 14, 2015 4:14 AM

Angela Lansbury rocks.

by Anonymousreply 77November 14, 2015 5:00 AM

I still have a pair of white undetpants with a shit stain from my old partner who I eventually got the State Department to deport back to Honduras. His is back there working on Roatan with his family's shitty resort there. I've been sticking pins into the shit stain on his shorts for years. How long until he comes down with asshole cancer? Am I doing something wrong? Can you help me?

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2015 5:49 AM

I tried witchcraft for a while but then Jason Segel came along and he turned me into a vanilla milkshake and sucked the life out of me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2015 5:58 AM

I'm weird. I mix my "spells" with praying to Jesus, Virgen de Guadalupe, St Therese, San Simon, St Jude and Ganesha. Oh, also Yemaya and Ochun.

Some spells worked and some didn't.

When a spell worked, it's awesome and there is no doubt that it came about from your practicing "the craft".

When it didn't work, I said 'oh well, maybe it wasn't meant to be' and moved on. I didn't dwell on it.

It's all belief. It's all in the mind, I guess.

It's like working out too. But you're working out your spirit and mind. The more you work out the more powerful you get. Also, if you eat lots of veggies before the spell, it gives an extra oomph to the spell.

Good luck!

I'm older now and my "spiritual" body is as flabby as my physical body and if I were to do a spell now, I'd fall flat on my face.

by Anonymousreply 80November 14, 2015 7:00 AM

Poor R80

by Anonymousreply 81November 14, 2015 7:03 AM

@81

I curse you! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch, and may your arms be too short to scratch!

by Anonymousreply 82November 14, 2015 7:28 AM

R82: may your oil of Olay be switched with your preparation H and shrink your pea brain once and for all...

by Anonymousreply 83November 14, 2015 7:30 AM

@83

May your cavernous butthole swallow your favorite dildo and suck it deep into your colon.

by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2015 9:28 AM

Not on here, no OP. We practice elsewhere, yes, but never here.

by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2015 9:44 AM

D'avida and witchiepoo are not the same troll. Some truly addled shut-in here insists that they're the same but they're not. Witchiepoo is southern and quite openly racist (to the point that s/he can't resist obvious baiting -- just mention Trayvon Martin when you see her). D'avida is from Vegas, and while clearly nuts and holding some conservative views typical of her generation, vicious and fixated anti-black racism is not really her thing.

Besides her Witchiepoo persona, that same troll has also claimed (in separate threads) to be a "UFO expert," a psychic (which she denied being in her witch threads), a Bigfoot "expert" and....Oprah Winfrey's personal florist. Trolldar linked him/her to all of these threads. S/he also was quite opinionated and contrarian about the Philadelphia gay bashing last year, defending attacker Kathryn Knott and claiming that she was probably defending herself against "misogynistic gay men," going on to explain that most gay men are violently misogynistic. S/he was roundly mocked for that disgusting episode.

Trolldar linked all these Witchiepoo personas to one account but never showed any overlap with D'avida's posts. Given what we know of them, I don't see either of them being the type to studiously and deliberately concoct two separate troll identities (one which is purposefully self-identifying and fairly consistent, with one which purposefully obfuscates personal details and works multiple personalities) and then keep them perfectly separated into different accounts linked to separate devices, or logging out of one account to change personas before logging on to the other.

In short, they're both just too damn crazy to have the foresight, discipline and commitment to pulling this off for this long. They are not the same.

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2015 12:41 PM

Thanks Nancy Drew

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2015 5:31 PM

I'm not sure whether they are the same person or not. They're both crazy, awful and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2015 6:03 PM

You bitches need JESUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2015 6:28 PM

I miss trolldar

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2015 7:44 PM

There's no such thing as magic or miracles.

OP is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2015 9:09 PM

You're a wizard, Harry.

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2015 9:29 PM

With all witchcraft, you need very specific supplies for each type of spell. Usually they include : A candle of a specific color; an anointing oil for the candle; a sigil carved into the candle ; a specific color of glitter to be shaken on top of the candle and sigil; sometimes a specific powder made from roots; a specific type of incense that is usually burnt over charcoal (this type of incense is considered to be the most powerful); and also specific baths to be performed as rituals. The type of spell determines the time and day of which it is best to perform that spell, and also what moon it is best to do the spell under. For drawing something to you, it's best to do those type of spells when the moon is waxing/increasing in size. To get rid of something, it's best to do those spells when the moon is waning. In addition to this, you can increase the power of the spell by doing floor washes.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2015 11:33 PM

It also helps to wear a wig & heels

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2015 11:35 PM

At DL, we are constantly perfecting BitchCraft!

by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2015 11:41 PM

Personally I do not believe in witchcraft services where witches or fortune tellers provide a service for you (telling you your future, perform a ritual for you, etc.).

For example fortune tellers read their clients which means they perceive their client a certain way (and only you know yourself 100%). Then they read the tarot cards in a way that matches with their perception they have of their client. Of course most clients accomodate the fortune teller's prediction because they want it to be true (and then don't follow their own path but the path that their fortune teller laid out for them and, most of the time, it's not the easiest or the right way) or dismiss the reading when it's what they wanted to do from the start.

However the services of fortune tellers can be helpful to make their clients see issues, problems, hopes, and dreams in a different light or angle when the client failed to do so by himself. And that's how I use tarot cards. I use them for clarification.

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2015 12:25 AM

[R29] Goat Boy is a witch?

by Anonymousreply 97November 15, 2015 12:36 AM

I don't practice witchcraft, but I do suck a mean dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 15, 2015 12:39 AM

This lovely curse always works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2015 2:23 AM

I've always been interested in witchcraft. I don't know if I truly believe it or not but like most stuff, seeing is believing. What is the difference between voodoo, hoodoo and black magic? Are there any witchcraft sites where conversations are going on? Has anyone ever cast a spell that worked? Does anyone know any spells to get someone out of your life?

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2015 10:10 AM

R100 : Do a freezer spell. those are relatively easy spells to perform and they tend to work well. I had good luck with that type of spell for keeping someone's mouth shut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2015 1:45 PM

so do witchcraft spells actually work?

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2015 4:51 PM

r100 Voodoo is a religion while Hoodoo is generally not considered to be a religion but a folk magic belief system. West African Vudun is different than Haitian Voodoo, Louisiana Voodoo, and Caribbean Santeria although Haitian and Louisiana Voodoo and Santeria is partly based off West African Vudun and a mix of Catholicism and indigenous religions from various tribes from the Americas. Louisiana Voodoo tends to have Voodoo Queens while Haitian Voodoo generally does not. You also can't be apart of both Voodoo and Santeria at the same time as it is forbidden when you decide to fully join either one.

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2015 6:50 PM

DL's favorite weirdo Damien Echols now does tarot card readings and fancies himself some kind of warlock!

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2015 7:40 PM

stupid bitches

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2015 7:41 PM

This thread should have been a poll.

Are you... A) Really, really stupid/gullible? B) Seriously deluded to the point of mental illness? C) A middle school girl?

Come on in and share your stories!

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2015 8:14 PM

To add to what r103 was saying, although Hoodoo isn't a religion and doesn't require any particular belief system, it is primarily practiced by southern protestant Christians. Whether or not you're Christian, the spells involve using parts of the bible, mainly psalms.

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2015 8:56 PM

suck my mussy

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2015 9:20 PM

ScarletMoonOnline is a gay youtuber that practices witchcraft and herbs and incense. Cute when he's clean shaven.

by Anonymousreply 109November 24, 2015 4:07 AM

Witchcraft is a gender specific term. Please say sorcery so as not to commit microaggresions.

by Anonymousreply 110November 24, 2015 4:13 AM

what is needed for a spell to happen? Do you have to be practicing witchcraft for a long time or just a real belief in it can make it work? can anyone cast a spell or curse?

by Anonymousreply 111November 24, 2015 4:59 AM

111 replies and no one managed to work in the word "bitchcraft?" I'm dissapointed in you DL.

by Anonymousreply 112November 24, 2015 5:06 AM

does anybody use colored candles? do they make a difference when casting a spell?

by Anonymousreply 113November 24, 2015 10:55 AM

I don't know if it's still around but the Radical Faeries were a fairly big thing in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 114November 24, 2015 11:43 AM

Here's a spell for you. Write your enemy's name on a piece of paper and draw a red circle with a line through it over it. Seal it in a jar half-filled with water and keep it in your freezer. That "freezes" them so they can't do anything to you. (Actually it doesn't but it might make you feel better if you're really upset and can't think of anything else to do.)

by Anonymousreply 115November 24, 2015 11:47 AM

yes r113, you pretty much always use specific colored candles for specific types of spells.- green for money/good luck, white for cleansing, pink for love/ romance, and so forth. specific spells can be googled. i don't recommend doing them though because as I said above, you are conjuring demons to do your bidding. You are opening a door into the demonic world , and it is not easily closed. Stay away from witchcraft.

by Anonymousreply 116November 25, 2015 2:33 PM

any good spells/curses to go along with burning a black candle?

by Anonymousreply 117December 5, 2015 2:53 PM

do ouija boards work? can you really contact a spirit through those?

by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2015 5:36 AM

I tried casting a love spell and it seemed to have the opposite effect.

by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2015 5:38 AM

I dated a guy who practiced voodoo. He threatened to put a voodoo curse on me shortly before we broke up.

by Anonymousreply 120July 20, 2018 6:53 PM

I would really like to start.

by Anonymousreply 121July 20, 2018 7:47 PM

Does anyone know of a spell to make an ex contact me?

by Anonymousreply 122June 27, 2021 2:18 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 123May 30, 2022 3:06 AM

A little bit

by Anonymousreply 124May 30, 2022 3:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!