Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is the bigger bitch, Alexis Colby from "Dynasty" or Amanda Woodward from "Melrose Place"?

Which woman would win in a catfight? Which woman would outsmart the other in business? Which woman is more evil? Which woman would ultimately come out on top?

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2020 2:13 AM

Sammy Jo, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2015 10:28 PM

Who is Sammy Jo, R1?

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2015 11:11 PM

You know exactly who it is, R2. You come from trash, you'll always be trash.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2015 11:48 PM

Did someone call?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2015 11:53 PM

Please. Did either of those bitches drug a homosexual and intentionally get knocked up by him and then try to sell the baby?

I got this on lock, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2015 11:54 PM

It'd be Joan Collins. Being a diva/bitch requires a certain level of life experience for the cutting jibes to hold water. Sammy Jo was just spoilt white trash - could never hold a candle to Alexis in the rich bitch category. SJ would go for the physical whereas Alexis would go for intellectual superiority and enjoy humiliating a younger dumber get-rich-quick opportunist low-life like Sammy Jo. God.... I miss my Dynasty!

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2015 10:51 PM

You have to ask?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2015 11:09 PM

Alexis all the way...... what a BITCH!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2015 11:11 PM

R5, when did Sammy Jo drug Steven?

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2015 7:22 AM

I loved Alexis, so many quotable lines. Post your faves. Mine are

'I am marrying Cecil Krystle, and I just know, despite are more than ocassional differences, you wish me all the best.....don't you dear?!!'

( To Blake ) 'Every man I have ever loved has tried to control me, well not anymore, oh i tried to be the wife you wanted, the wife Dex needed, the woman to fit the mould. Well I broke that mould and now I'm gonna break you too.'

' Krystle I'm not sure about these pearls, they seem a bit dowdy, they might look good on you'

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2015 10:38 PM

Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter - the bitch that out-bitched all other bitches (and men too!) no matter what! I didn't watch Dynasty during it's original run during the 80's but am watching it now on DVD. I've finished seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5 and am just getting into season 6. I read that season 1 was rather awful and they brought Joan Collins on starting with season 2 which spiced the show up. She wore some pretty horrible wigs during season's 2 & 3 - I swear one of the wigs looked like a cocker spaniel with big floppy ears. You knew they were wigs because on the rare occasion she didn't wear one, her real hair was rather fine and not nearly as full as those 'super' wigs she wore. Of course the costumes got more outrageous and outlandish each season. Most all the women on the series wore some pretty ugly looking outfits but, in contrast, the men looked rather tailored in their suits and casual wear. The story lines are rather lame but the opulent sets, costumes, flashy cars and bitchiness drew in me in. It would be interesting to know what a typical episode cost to produce back then (minus the cast salaries).

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2015 8:28 PM

Seasons 6 and 9 were the best imo

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2015 11:06 PM

R5 Wow, that's even trashier than I remember this show being.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2020 2:03 AM

Oh please. Those two are amateur hour. Neither of them have anything on me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2020 2:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!