Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republicans Reeling As Poll Shows Voters Don’t Care About Hillary Clinton Emails

Republicans are trying to stop Hillary Clinton by making her emails into a presidential disqualifier, but a new poll shows that the American people don’t care about her emails or her server.

Via CNN:

Clinton maintains this edge in the general election race despite a growing perception that by using a personal email account and server while serving as secretary of state she did something wrong. About 56% say so in the new poll, up from 51% in March. About 4-in-10 (39%) now say she did not do anything wrong by using personal email. Among Democrats, the share saying she did not do anything wrong has dipped from 71% in March to 63% now, and just 37% of independents say she did not do wrong by using the personal email system.

…..

But the fading numbers haven’t hurt her against some GOP contenders. Clinton has her biggest lead over Fiorina, topping her 53% to 43% among registered voters. She leads Bush by a nearly identical margin, 52% to 43%. And Clinton tops both Trump (51% to 45%) and Walker (52% to 46%) by 6 points each.

Republicans have been successful in using the email scandal to lower Clinton’s approval ratings, but those lower approval ratings have not translated into Clinton trailing any of her potential Republican opponents in general election matchups.

The takeaway from this data is that even if voters believe that Hillary Clinton did something wrong with her emails, the majority of them are still going to vote for her in November 2016.

In other words, voters don’t care about Hillary Clinton’s emails.

For Republicans, Clinton’s emails have become the latest in a long line of recent conspiracy theories that includes Benghazi, the IRS scandal, and Obama’s birth certificate. Every second that a Republican presidential candidate wastes talking about emails is a win for Democrats, but they will be talking about something that the broader electorate does not care about.

The media loves the Clinton email story because it allows them to recycle their old Clinton scandal narratives. It is easy copy, especially during a slow summer political season, but it is not making a difference with voters.

Republicans better come with a new plan.

The email scandal isn’t working as a majority of registered voters are still willing to vote for Hillary Clinton to be the next President Of The United States.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 29, 2020 4:29 AM

Of course the broader electorate doesn't care about another phony republican scandal. After 8 years of Bush the dumber and his "mistakenly deleted" millions of emails -- from the White House servers -- who really thinks there is any there there?

Hillary turned over tens of thousands of emails to State.

Hillary admitted, in hindsight, that using a single email address for personal and official business was a mistake.

Nevertheless, no classified information has been shown to have been leaked.

No management of the server has been shown to have been improper, lacking security protocols, or in any way endangered classified information.

But far be it for the republicans to bring the same level of scrutiny to one of their own...

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2015 7:56 PM

They think they can do to Hillary what they did to Gore and Kerry. They can't. She's got bigger balls than either of those two and she's got Bill.

Only complete morons and batshit people like DUMBvida give a flying fuck about Secretary of State emails. No amount of jumping up and down and screeching about how "important" it is will convince anyone. It's not important, we don't care. Move on to the next faux-scandal you're going to invent and push on Americans.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2015 8:01 PM

She's on the right side of every issue in regards to the economy, immigration, social issues and national defense. Yet the media seems to think that voters are so stupid that they're going to vote for yet another Bush, who'll lead us into another recession and endless wars, just because Hillary used a private email address.

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2015 8:11 PM

Just like Obamacare, this is another colossal fail. They've already said they want to go back to the horrible Bush years including another collapse and yet another war. Take them at their word.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2015 8:34 PM

Because, regardless, I'll vote for Hillary if she is the Democratic candidate ... I have not been following this 'issue' that closely.

Last I read, she was receiving emails that were not marked 'top secret' and responding to them. Isn't it the sender's responsibility to properly mark them ?

If she sent any government emails on that email and none of them were considered 'top secret' ... who cares ?

I hope every time they bring this up, her team responds IN A BIG WAY about Bush's 'missing emails'.

Such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2015 8:39 PM

This was Donald Trump on CNN in 2003. Ignore the name of the Youtuber, it's just a clip from an interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2015 9:19 PM

They will.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2015 9:20 PM

If they think they can swiftboat Hillary Clinton, they're dumber than I thought. She'll crucify them.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2015 9:26 PM

Certain idiots glued to the Fox tabloid channel will scream "Bonzi" or "Benghazi" or whatever as they cast their vote for whatever Republican Fox tells them will protect them from Mexican Commmunist ISIS Nazi inner-city thugs. Among the rest, Hillary will win big, and beat the Fox Fascists.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2015 9:28 PM

Gee. Sane people aren't up in arms over a made-up scandal that doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2015 3:10 AM

R10 Keep telling yourself those stories.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2015 3:16 AM

R11, the only people telling themselves stories are Republican politicians fishing for non-existent scandals, and FOX News viewers telling themselves that everything they see on FOX News is true.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2015 3:18 AM

R11 YOU keep telling yourself THAT! Sidenote: Reynold's Wrap is having a one day sale tomorrow! Don't miss it! You'll need a new hat.

This is your final warning!

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2015 3:24 AM

Hillary is guilty of a crime. She will be lucky she doesn't go to the graybar hotel. She was grossly incompetant as well.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2015 3:26 AM

R13 It's amazing how simply questioning liberal dogma and idols, gets you immediately blacklisted. None of you know what my political affiliations are but simply because I am making unbiased observations that don't toe the Clinton Campaign line, I have to put up with abuse on here. It's absurd. Fucking grow up.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2015 3:26 AM

No, she actually isn't R14. I know you don't want to believe it, but it's true regardless. She committed no crime.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2015 3:27 AM

R15, it's laughable you think your "observations" are unbiased... as you parrot FOX News propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2015 3:29 AM

I love pointing out the hypocrisy of Republicans when it comes to handling emails:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2015 3:30 AM

R18 If they did what Hillary did, investigate them too. Understood?

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2015 3:35 AM

R17 I don't watch Fox news but apparently, you do. I just know The Law and how certain information is supposed to be handled.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2015 3:36 AM

R16 The FBI will determine that.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2015 3:37 AM

R19, they did something worse than Hillary... and Hillary broke no laws... so what the FUCK are you going on about? Idiot brainwashed hypocrite...

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2015 1:31 PM

R20, apparently you DON'T know the law. Because Hillary broke no laws. Why do you think she did? When it's been found time after time that she didn't?

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2015 1:32 PM

R22 They were investigated?

R23 She was the one who released the memo, reminding her staff that all State business was required to be done on State servers because that work is of public record; The American People own those records. Getting rid of them is theft and in the case of Ambassador Stevens' death, destruction of evidence of wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2015 1:35 PM

Moron, R24, what she did was not illegal at the time. Congress changed the law later, after her tenure as Secretary of State. Nobody is alleging that she acted illegally in setting up her own server or using a non-government account. Moreover, as pointed out, ad nauseam, so have many others in government, including Colin Powell and quite a few members of the Bush administration.

And no, there was no "theft" and no "evidence of wrongdoing," mostly because every single investigation of Benghazi, including those by partisan Republicans, has completely cleared her. There is literally nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2015 3:09 PM

We've dealt with so many faux scandals against the Clintons that we just don't care any more.

Classified emails? What cares.

What matters is her stance on the economy, paying for education, gay rights, healthcare, etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2015 4:25 PM

I swear, this is going to be the most entertaining presidential election of my lifetime. The Republicans are going to get progressively loonier and loonier as the most vetted candidate in the history of this country survives and bounces back from one pathetic attempt after another to attach any sort of made-up scandal to her.

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2015 5:20 PM

Fingers crossed that those idiots nominate Trump to run against her. She will bitchslap that blowhard from sea to shining sea.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2015 5:36 PM

Her crime is a national security breach that has endangered soldiers.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2015 6:46 PM

[quote]Her crime is a national security breach that has endangered soldiers.

And yet, somehow, despite the fevered protests and imaginations of Republican candidates, Congresscritters, and voters, no one has been able to come up with a single example of any such "national security breach," much less evidence that it has "endangered soldiers."

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2015 7:07 PM

Trump OTOH is withi 6 polling points of Hillary when polled recently. He's going to be President.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2015 7:17 PM

She is not being investigated by the FBI for nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2015 7:40 PM

[quote]She is not being investigated by the FBI for nothing.

She's not being investigated by the FBI. Period.

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2015 7:44 PM

Yes R32, she is being investigated by the FBI for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2015 7:44 PM

R31:

a. stop dropping acid mid-afternoon.

b. you do realize that for that to happen, some other voting bloc besides Angry White Men have to vote for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2015 7:48 PM

The Republican party and its self-destructive idiots are going the way of the Whig party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2015 7:54 PM

[quote]Her crime is a national security breach that has endangered soldiers.

Please explain how that is so.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2015 7:54 PM

R30 - true. But there are examples of other staff losing their jobs for doing exactly what HRC did.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2015 8:11 PM

[quote]But there are examples of other staff losing their jobs for doing exactly what HRC did.

Examples, please.

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2015 8:13 PM

R39 General Petraeus

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2015 8:15 PM

LOL. Try again. General Petraeus actively and knowingly shared classified information with his mistress, r40. Please point to evidence that Clinton did something "exactly the same" as that.

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2015 8:19 PM

Man, these folks are getting desperate, aren't they? Petraeus?! Sheesh....

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2015 8:26 PM

"I have to put up with abuse on here."

We're so sorry, snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2015 8:29 PM

R43 Understanding context doesn't come easy for you, does it?

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2015 8:30 PM

"It's amazing how simply questioning liberal dogma and idols, gets you immediately blacklisted. None of you know what my political affiliations are but simply because I am making unbiased observations that don't toe the Clinton Campaign line, I have to put up with abuse on here. It's absurd. Fucking grow up."

I don't have the time or energy or give-a-shittedness to comment on everything in your whiny post. First the naif, then the victim ("blacklisted"? Really?), on to the other stages of phoniness and "concern" that are the hallmarks of an election year at DL.

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2015 8:40 PM

R45 Are you actually complaining that the writing wasn't simple and bland enough for you?

Deez Nutz, 2016!

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2015 8:43 PM

Honey, if that's what you got out of my post at R45, maybe you aren't ready for political discussions.

by Anonymousreply 47August 20, 2015 9:12 PM

Paying attention to the presidential campaigns at this point is a waste of time. It's nothing more than a TV show at this point. Better to focus on what's happening in Congress and the state houses than to be transfixed by the media circus.

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2015 9:17 PM

Is the eldergay who constantly writes "fucking chickens" here?

by Anonymousreply 49August 20, 2015 9:24 PM

Christ, I love the "ignore" button.

by Anonymousreply 50August 20, 2015 9:29 PM

I do too, R50, but then once in a while I want to "un-ignore" just to see the original fuckery the morons are posting as well as the responses. Then I get over it and leave the assholes on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 51August 20, 2015 11:50 PM

The old fossil Bob Woodward actually compared this phoney scandal to Watergate! Somebody get him to the nearest home STAT!

As soon as I heard that l knew as usual they have NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2015 6:10 AM

Don't they exhume Woodward every time they need a useful idiot?

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2015 6:24 AM

I can only speak for myself, but I really do not give a damn about emails and servers. I just don't. There's too many problems with the country right now. Considering that the great majority of people have their own servers or communicate through email, there really is not there there.

This is all political. Colin Powell used his own personal email to conduct business. Jeb Bush used his personal emails and he deliberately deleted his emails. The truth is there was no law requiring her to use official state emails. None when Powell served either.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2015 6:43 AM

I don't believe she did anything wrong, period. Any potential security breach should have been vetted by the government, and it wasn't. That's why we have whole departments dedicated to IT, to prevent problems.

I also wonder how much of this bullshit directed at Clinton by the media is a result of sexism. They won't admit it, but they are showing gender bias.

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2015 10:09 AM

The media is making a big deal out of this simply for the sake of sensation. There is simply too much media in this country stirring up one bogus controversy after another in pursuit of ratings and profits. Americans would do well to ignore it all and the use the saved time to spend away from their screens with friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2015 12:58 PM

R55 We shall see if she did.

R56 The FBI is investigating her. Yes, that's a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2015 1:19 PM

Please, we're talking about people who still whine that Obama was born in Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2015 1:22 PM

Right, R58. This is just Republicans flailing around trying to damage Hillary because they're terrified she'll win. Nothing more. It's just like the Benghazi bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 59August 21, 2015 1:34 PM

R59 Amazing, how those all-powerful Republicans were able to force Hillary to use a private blackberry she lied about using, force her to send classified information de-tagged over a private server and force her to lose two months of her emails, before an ambassador and his staff were brutally killed under her watch.

by Anonymousreply 60August 21, 2015 1:39 PM

Your confused, r60. Republicans didn't force her to do any of those things because she didn't do them. They just used a bunch of half-truths as weapons by mischaracterizing them wildly, just as you did in your post. There is no reasonable way to blame Hillary Clinton for the deaths of those people. Nor did she send classified information over a private server. Nor did she like about using a Blackberry.

And of course, when I say you're confused, I'm just being nice.

by Anonymousreply 61August 21, 2015 2:00 PM

Yeah. Even the all Republican investigation into Benghazi cleared both Hillary and Obama, R60. Why are you continuing to mindlessly parrot the lies and distortions of FOX News and right-wing demagogues? What is it you have against truth and reality? With the ten thousand (only a slight exaggeration) investigations into Benghazi, not a SINGLE ONE has found even the TINIEST bit of evidence to implicate or blame Hillary Clinton for anything.

But you know, those Republicans are just trying to distract from the fact that their cutting of embassy security funds might have had anything to do with it... on top of just trying to trump up any random charge in an attempt to bash and damage Hillary.

It's not working.

Because none of it is true.

by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2015 2:24 PM

Hillary is hurting in the polls. Here in Florida, she would be beat by the Donald, Marco Rubio, and JEB.

by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2015 2:48 PM

Florida swings red most of the time, Marco Rubio has huge support from Cuban community, and Jeb was the former governor. There's nothing remotely notable about the fact that Hillary's not leading the polls there.

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2015 2:58 PM

you know, R60, maybe if Hillary hadn't gone before the budget committee (headed by Paul Ryan) and begged for money to implement security in Libya, being told no, then going back and asking for funds to be transferred from operational to security budgets, which also required budget committee approval, and being told no, you might have a case that she stood by and did nothing. But you don't.

Blame for Benghazi and the security failures that lead to the deaths of 4 Americans lies directly on Paul Ryan's shoulders. But he's a republican, and lord knows we can never hold Republicans responsible for Americans losing heir lives.

by Anonymousreply 65August 21, 2015 3:08 PM

"But he's a republican, and lord knows we can never hold Republicans responsible for Americans losing heir lives. "

Mainly because we'd never have time for anything else.

by Anonymousreply 66August 21, 2015 9:29 PM

Individual state-by-state polls now show that she is trailing all GOP candidates in the following former Obama 2008-2012 states of Iowa, Colorado, Florida, Virginia - and newly-released today (drumroll please) Michigan. That drops the Democratic Electoral Vote from 332 (2012 Obama) to 259 for Hillary. She's barely ahead in Minnesota - Minnesota! And we haven't heard from Pennsylvania. It's getting to be purely a numbers games now, and if the numbers don't add up to victory, the PTB will cut and run. You see now why the party is now beating the bushes for replacements.

Somehow she polls really well two and three years away from the election, but when it gets close, the memories of the past cloud her future. After all, you have to remember that calling someone Clintonian in his or her speech and actions, isn't exactly meant to be a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2015 4:42 PM

It is utterly ridiculous to be counting electoral votes 15 months before an election.

by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2015 8:17 PM

State Dept. didn't care.

Public doesn't care.

Nice try, wingnuts.

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2015 8:27 PM

R68: It is utterly ridiculous to be counting electoral votes 15 months before an election.

Well, that's what they're doing at DNC headquarters. That's why a certain Mr. Biden went to see a certain Ms. Warren.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2015 9:14 PM

R69: State Dept. didn't care.

Public doesn't care.

Oh but the FBI cares!

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2015 9:16 PM

R67, I really need to see the data and who is behind it before I make any decision whatsoever. What's the bias? Do you just believe what you read, every poll that you see?

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2015 9:27 PM

bitch, please. Even the fbi is bored with this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2015 9:31 PM

Uncle Joe went to EW because he's trying to figure out how to get the Sanders vote. Sure he'll siphon some of HRC's vote but without Bernie's people backing him, he's DOA. The problem is he waited too long...

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2015 9:40 PM

R63, it's cute that you believe that. (patting you condescendingly on the head)

Now why don't you run off and play while the adults talk now. There you go.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2015 10:55 PM

The last thing I care about is Hilary's emails... Why would anyone care?

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2015 11:03 PM

This pretty much says it all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2015 11:38 PM

POTUS ~ Hillary Clinton ~ 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 25, 2015 4:30 AM

Oh well, the republicans can still campaign on their hatred of the poor, gays, and immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 79August 25, 2015 5:00 AM

The Obama Administration has kept a public lid on Joe Biden for years, leaving him to Congressional negotiations and ceremonial duties. Hillary should take heart in that when the Vice President is left campaigning on his own, it won't be long before something dumb, sexist, racist or plagiarized comes out of his mouth. She can always hope that Joe remains being Joe.

by Anonymousreply 80August 25, 2015 11:41 AM

Don't forget women, minorities, the environment, and education, R79!

by Anonymousreply 81August 25, 2015 1:02 PM

I think she has a case to answer. However, the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. They're trying to make this into a huge breach of security; and to be frank, that isn't applicable here.

by Anonymousreply 82October 29, 2016 12:27 PM

I agree with Bernie Sanders on Hillary Clinton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 29, 2016 12:30 PM

Sure Op. That's there's been a gazillion threads on this and Hillbots want Comey to resign or to be fired...because they don't care about it 😂

by Anonymousreply 84October 29, 2016 12:44 PM

Do you want to guess how many gov't officials have and still use private email or devices fir some or all communication? Since the GOP are so concerned about national security, I look forward to their efforts to do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 85October 29, 2016 12:45 PM

Do you think Comey will look into the 22 million deleted Bush Emails?

by Anonymousreply 86October 29, 2016 12:47 PM

I'm no fan of Hillary, however you've got to ask yourself why is this being dragged up now. If it was such a huge breach of security, why was she cleared in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 87October 29, 2016 1:15 PM

[quote] Do you want to guess how many gov't officials have and still use private email or devices fir some or all communication?

When Hillary's emails were blowing up in early 2015, a friend of mine who worked on Capitol Hill, put up a photo of an official House of Representatives business card given to him by then Rethuglican Congressman (now disgraced former Congressman) Aaron Schock. It included his email: which was, of course, to his private gmail account. [And, yes, my friend was 25 at the time and he's gorgeous, so no surprise that Schock was hot for him.]

Hypocrites. The whole damn lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 88October 29, 2016 1:20 PM

I think this is a storm in a tea cup. It's strange that this is being brought up now. Maybe they think if they throw enough mud it will stick.

by Anonymousreply 89October 29, 2016 1:26 PM

It's revenge for Trump. He's sending a message to the Hillary campaign; that he's willing to go as dirty as it takes, if they keep alluding to his treatment of women.

by Anonymousreply 90October 29, 2016 1:31 PM

Cenk Uygur calls it for Hillary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 29, 2016 1:36 PM

[quote] Do you think Comey will look into the 22 million deleted Bush Emails?

They weren't deleted. Another myth like Rice and Powell using private servers. Sorry, but Clinton is flying solo. Snopes and Politifact debunked all the Bush email shit a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 92October 29, 2016 2:50 PM

It simply doesn't matter at this point.

Who would you rather?

Trump - a complete fucking domestic and international disaster on every single level, or Hillary - who can at least keep the status quo (as bad as it might be).

These are the choices.

[bold]One or the other folks.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 93October 29, 2016 4:30 PM

I agree OP. Hillary as bad as she is, gets my vote by default.

by Anonymousreply 94October 29, 2016 6:42 PM

it's going to make those who weren't likely to support her ever more confirmed against her. The R's needed a significant number of Clinton-leaning supporters (read: white women) to say "I was going to support her, but not now (over this)." Not going to happen with more than an insignificant number of votes.

by Anonymousreply 95October 29, 2016 9:38 PM

For the record these posts are form the same poster. Do Trump voters not realize contradicting oneself is as dumb as it gets, and fairly obvious?

[quote]r308. I am telling simple truths. The harder they try to make Trump look bad the more supporters he gets. People aren't stupid -- they see the slant in the media. All the anti Trump SNL skits and CNN headlines or celebrity endorsements for Clinton arent' making a difference. There is a huge group of middle/working class white people that feel passed over; that feel that they are losing their place in the american economy and society as a whole. And they are bitter and resentful; and unfair or not they hold Obama at least partly responsible. They want change. [bold]Btw, I'm voting for Hillary.[/bold]

[quote][bold]Hillary's people are the one's who started the birther movement, r323. Stuff like that is why people don't trust her.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 96October 29, 2016 9:47 PM

Hillary's terrific, and still one of the most qualified people to ever run. The Repukelicans keep trying, but they can't take her down.

by Anonymousreply 97October 29, 2016 9:47 PM

R97 is right. This story is a nothingburger.

by Anonymousreply 98January 2, 2020 2:14 AM

r98 How did you find this thread, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2020 2:21 AM

Not sure, R99. Did Hillary pay you to post from Slovenia?

by Anonymousreply 100February 29, 2020 4:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!