Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sperm on the Wrong Side of the Tracks

When a guy gets a load up his bum, do the spermatozoid know they're in the wrong neighbourhood right away? So they die? Wrong temperature, humidity, hormone balance or whatever..

Or, do they give it the college try and start swimming up the dudes rectum and even into the colon? Yeah I know a lot of it just plops out again, but some of those critters, if alive, must go roaming around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2020 3:26 PM

That reminds me of this wonderful commercial I saw on Youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2015 2:57 AM

Woody Allen has all the answers for you OP, as seen here as a worried spermazoa ready for ejaculation in the hilarious film, "Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask".

Start at 3:21

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2015 4:26 AM

My sperm are gay. They enjoy the manhole.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2015 5:31 AM

LOL R1. That's amazing.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2020 5:33 AM

Unlike woman, men spit that out of their ass after sex. Woman leave it in there even when they are supposedly not trying to get pregnant. Then they get pregnant and are so surprised. Was an "accident".

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2020 5:47 AM

OP, are you a frau trying to come up with a new MPREG plot?

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2020 6:18 AM

Quarantine is really bringing out the worst in people. But it’s still a valid question. And I would still like an answer.

Any scientists in the room?

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2020 6:26 AM

Please keep in mind that every speam is sacred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2020 6:44 AM

You are a retard, OP. Do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2020 7:36 AM

R4 Fuck you 2015 Bump Bitch

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2020 3:14 PM

OP -- UR warped,man

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2020 3:17 PM

Hey, it beats hitting their little sperm heads on a wall of hard rubber

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2020 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!