Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Parents let child defecate in cabin of Guangzhou-bound plane because toilets were 'too small'

Passengers onboard a Shenzhen Airlines flight ZH9709 from Nanjing to Guangzhou on Sunday complained that two parents allowed their child to defecate in the back of the cabin.

This happened despite both bathrooms on the plane being vacant at the time, according to witnesses cited in a NetEase News report.

A flight attendant reportedly saw the child soiling the area in the back of the cabin before the plane took off, with the mother and another relative happily propping the kid up as if they were in a squat toilet.

When asked why she didn't get the child to use the bathroom instead, the mother answered, "Your bathrooms are too small, the three of us can't get in. It's so spacious out here!"

Grossly enough, this isn't the first case of its kind. A Chinese family made headlines last summer after they reportedly allowed their child to do his business in the cabin aisle of a Delta Airlines fight from Beijing to the US. In 2013, a mainland Chinese mother caused a scene after she was photographed letting her son take a squat on the floor at a Taiwan airport.

Chinese tourists don't necessarily have the cleanest track record when it comes to non-poop-related travel horror stories, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 11, 2021 9:46 AM

Same shit, different day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2015 12:11 AM

Remind me to never fly commercial in China -- from links within the source:

[quote]Outrage at mainland mother who let son poop at Taiwan airport

[quote]Family allows child to defecate on plane aisle, embarrassing Chinese passengers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2015 12:12 AM

Sorry, R1.

Disregard this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2015 12:14 AM

A university friend of mine took an extended trip to Australia and worked her way through as a maid. She said the Chinese guests were notorious for shitting all over the rooms and gobbing up the floors and walls in the bathrooms. Many girls would run out of the worst rooms crying. I wonder why they are like this???

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2015 12:18 AM

And people wonder why some Americans are wary of immigration. Why can no one from the first world come here?

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2015 12:23 AM

Some 25 years ago, while riding the subway in NYC, I saw a Chinese couple unbutton their child's pants and allow him to pee all over the floor of the moving subway car.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2015 12:24 AM

What a bunch a shite

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2015 12:25 AM

OP = Worse than Hitler and baby Mao shitting on the streets.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2015 12:40 AM

We all know what Rosie would say about this.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2015 12:40 AM

Did they lay down paper towels or something?

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2015 12:53 AM

These stories are all too common.

And people STILL believe that a society that sees nothing wrong with crapping everywhere and anywhere is going to take over the world?

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2015 12:57 AM

I find the Chinese disgusting and revolting in so many ways. The guy who just bathed himself in a Venice canal will at least pay that price.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2015 1:03 AM

[quote]And people wonder why some Americans are wary of immigration. Why can no one from the first world come here?

Because they want nothing to do with you. It's cute that you think your bigoted ass is somehow "ideal" when all you are is your own brand of grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2015 1:07 AM

[quote] The guy who just bathed himself in a Venice canal will at least pay that price.

I can vouch for that.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2015 1:10 AM

R13 poops in public.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2015 1:11 AM

And here I was being displeased by Chinese new moms on planes who changed diapers at their seats -- and giving all and sundry around them hearty blasts of baby feces -- rather than taking the kid to the lav.

Then I arrived in China.

You know it's Spring because you see lots and lots of infants with open-seat pants and no diapers. (And there are cheap cheap diapers for sale there.) I am not exaggerating one bit in saying I couldn't count the no. of infants I saw urinating and defecating in public, while being held over trash cans, etc. -- often enough while they were about 50 feet from bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2015 1:11 AM

R15, at least it only comes out of my ass whereas it appears to spew from every orifice in your case.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2015 1:22 AM

[quote] I couldn't count the no. of infants I saw urinating and defecating in public,

And not always just infants. Older children too, and sometimes adults. The more rural you go the far more common it becomes.

I saw an adult male crapping on the Great Wall. In the Forbidden City, twice in one visit, two different women squatting down and peeing. There are adequate toilet facilities throughout the Forbidden City for those who can bother to make the short walk to the nearest one. If that effort is too much for you, just squat down wherever you are in these important UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2015 1:38 AM

Come to the ohilippines, we pee everywhere

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2015 1:40 AM

And touchy Delta thought I was bad, just splashing my coffee in the sky waitress's faces and demanding, "Ya call THIS hot?"

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2015 1:41 AM

R20 she was a national treasure. She could do whatever she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2020 2:36 PM

How can anyone be surprised that a pandemic would start from China.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2020 2:41 PM

That's what we call First Class!

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2020 3:38 PM

Oh look, a five year old thread reactivated. Trolls sure are SCARED of something.......................

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2020 3:42 PM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 25March 11, 2021 5:13 AM

That's China for you!

by Anonymousreply 26March 11, 2021 5:18 AM

China Philips would never.

by Anonymousreply 27March 11, 2021 5:42 AM

I take a squirt in my backyard quite often, does that make me an enfant terrible?

by Anonymousreply 28March 11, 2021 5:45 AM

I think backyard squirts are fine. It's private property and in nature. Not all that different from peeing in the woods. Pooping on a plane aisle is an altogether different thing.

by Anonymousreply 29March 11, 2021 5:52 AM

Six year old thread F&F

by Anonymousreply 30March 11, 2021 6:22 AM

I for one welcome our new Chinese plane-shitting overlords.

by Anonymousreply 31March 11, 2021 6:41 AM

Chinese people are nasty. Even in San Francisco, if you go through China Town you can catch the occasional Chinese lady peeing in the alley. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 32March 11, 2021 6:43 AM

R28 That's not an enclosed space shared with dozens of people.

by Anonymousreply 33March 11, 2021 7:01 AM

David Sedaris wrote a story about his experiences in China, which seemed to involve watching a festival of shit and spitting. It was published in The Guardian and he was (of course) roundly criticised as a racist.

by Anonymousreply 34March 11, 2021 7:09 AM

R6 I've seen this first-hand on a Chinese Metro. The puddle trickled all around the subway car. And nobody said a thing.

by Anonymousreply 35March 11, 2021 9:05 AM

China. The country that just keeps giving.

by Anonymousreply 36March 11, 2021 9:25 AM

My sister is a retired nurse in NYC; she says they tend to contract TB often. It's usually the treatment resistant version and even 4 year olds have had it. I told her it's probably due to their living conditions; multiple generations, under one roof, small cramped quarters.

by Anonymousreply 37March 11, 2021 9:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!