Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black Lives Matter activists grill Hillary Clinton on the 'white problem of violence' and accuse her of 'victim blaming'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2020 2:31 AM

PART 2

Clinton says that he had asked a 'very thoughtful question' and that it deserved a 'thoughtful answer'.

'I can only tell you that I feel very committed to and responsible for doing whatever I can,' she says.

'I think there has to be a reckoning. I agree with that. But I also think there has to be some positive vision and plan that we can move forward,' she adds, telling the activists to create a list of demands for politicians.

'All I'm saying is your analysis is totally fair,' Clinton continues. 'It's historically fair, it's psychologically fair, it's economically fair. But you're going to have to come together as a movement and say here's what we want done about it.

'Because you can get lip service from as many white people you can pack into Yankee Stadium and a million more like it who are going to say, "We get it, we get it. We are going to be nicer". That's not enough in my book.'

But the video takes a tense turn after Jones claims that this has always been a 'white problem of violence'.

'If you don't tell black people what we need to do, then we won't tell you all what to do. What I mean to say is, this is and has always been a white problem of violence. there's not much that we can do to stop the violence against us,' he says.

Clinton then pushes back at Jones with a new suggestion.

'Respectfully, if that is your position, then I will only talk to white people about how we are going to deal with these very real problems,' she says.

'That's not what I mean,' the activist responds.

'But, what you just said was a form of victim blaming. You were saying what the Black Lives Matter movement needs to do to is change white hearts is to...'

Clinton then claims that she doesn't believe in changing hearts.

She tells Jones that if policies don't change, they could be right back in the same place ten years from now.

'You can keep the movement going, which you have started, and through that you might change some hearts,' she says. 'But if that's all that happens, we'll be back here in ten years having the same conversation because we will not have all of the changes that you deserve to see happen in your lifetime because of your willingness to get out there and talk about this.'

Jones told MSNBC that the meeting with Clinton 'moves the conversation about race in the United States to a newer and deeper level'.

'Hillary Clinton has a unique responsibility in her role in mass incarceration,' he said. 'What we would like to see from the Clinton campaign is an intentionality in how she deals with that because right now she's talking around it.

'There needs to be some ownership and hopefully there can be some national ownership of the fact that there's white violence that occurs against the black community.

'We need to reverse that stream of funding from prisons back to low-income communities, especially black communities.'

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2015 3:18 PM

These trolls are only hurting their cause. Yes, there is white on black violence but these days most violence against blacks is by other blacks. They need to get control of their communities and youth.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2015 3:30 PM

Wow, Hillary really handled that well, including conversing with them and providing food for thought. Totally different scenario with Sanders, who stormed off TWICE and didn't engage with his BLM activists.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2015 3:37 PM

So why stay in America?

That's the part I don't get and I really don't mean to be a troll. But the #BLM crew makes it sounds like being black in America in 2015 is worse than being a Jew in Nazi Germany in 1942. And it wasn't as if the Jews were going to convince the Nazis to stop hating them.

I don't think the vast majority of African-Americans think the US is so horrible, but for the ones who do, why bother staying if you don't see a real possibility for change?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2015 3:38 PM

It's a pity she and her husband are so corrupt. Otherwise decent people could vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2015 3:39 PM

I'll vote for her

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2015 3:43 PM

There's not a whole lot of work getting done on the Prison Plantation--just a lot of shankin', rapin', amateur tattooin', and weight liftin'.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2015 3:45 PM

Only Black Lives Matter, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2015 3:45 PM

R8 That's what they conveyed in their latest intervention against Sanders, when they took over a Social Security rally to give their 5 min. speech, and then shut it all down.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2015 3:48 PM

Hillary is smart and she has visions. She will be great leader as POTUS. She handled this easily and well.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2015 3:57 PM

[quote]Hillary is smart and she has visions.

The visions are just an after-effect from the first stroke.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2015 3:58 PM

They need to buck up to these Repubs like that. I'm Black and they wouldn't go to Trump with this. If they do then I'll feel different.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2015 3:59 PM

"White problem of violence"?

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2015 4:00 PM

R8 The reason for the BLM movement is because black lives didn't matter before. We've had these statistics for years showing the number of police shooting deaths and how it disproportionately affects black people and the amount of black people who also die in prison. People just nodded their head and didn't care. We have these statistics that showed that blacks were arrested more and placed in prison for the same crimes that whites weren't arrested for and again most people nodded their heads and didn't care.

There's also the studies that show that this difference starts from early childhood with teachers who'll penalize black children criminally more than white for the same offense. Say for instance a white child strikes out and hits others or the teacher. They would more likely get placed with counseling and dealt with as a psychological problem. While if a black child did the same thing the police was more likely to be called and the child more likely to enter the juvenile justice system. This means by the time the child is entering and leaving high school they're already dealing with a criminal record and incarceration. It's a cycle that doesn't happen to white children and white adults. It's not that white people don't matter. It's that this is not a problem for a white people in the same way it is for black. So when someone says all people matter they're dismissing all the truth and unfairness in black incarceration.

Instead of being so defensive maybe listen to what people are really saying. They're asking Hillary a legitimate question. She was not the only one in favor of longer sentences and three strikes you're out and the war on drugs. However, she did agree with that solution years ago. They're asking has she changed her mind since then and what does she believe now.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2015 4:01 PM

I should also add that the questions BLM is asking Hillary is analogous to asking Bill Clinton about DOMA and DADT. What's your position today and how would you have done differently and what will you now do for the LGBT community.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2015 4:06 PM

R14 Was it President Obama being elected that made them relevant? Of course Black lives matter. But this movement is barking up the wrong tree.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2015 4:07 PM

The Black community accused gay activists of being racists for putting Obama under heat over DADT and DOMA.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2015 4:10 PM

The racism implicit in "black lives matter" undermines serious attention given to its representatives' comments.

Black lives won't matter until black lives matter to blacks. Period.

The rest is self-glorification as perpetual victims of an order that has moved on. The only real force holding African Americans "down" today, in nearly all parts of the country, is endemic racism in the black community. When disaffection, irresponsibility, self-defeat, habitual rage and self-promoting poverty of the spirit no longer holds sway in black families and black neighborhoods, maybe the false totem of the white boogie man will evaporate, finally.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2015 4:15 PM

Why aren't they going after GOP nominees? I don't get it. Why are they only doing this to Democrats?

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2015 4:16 PM

They seem to believe Hillary as First Lady was an important legal policy position! They are BONKERS.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2015 4:18 PM

Why do Caribbean and African immigrants manage to do so well in America? Do white people hear their accents and forget they are black?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2015 4:22 PM

Even their name is a semantics trap: "Black Lives Matter". No one is going to disagree with that, so maybe the issues they're protesting have to do with particular situations? Are they honestly arguing that most Americans are okay with innocent Black people dying or being killed? That's nonsense and quite an assumption. It makes them look absurd and extreme.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2015 4:24 PM

I have to say, she really handled that like a champ. I challenge any other candidate running to go toe to toe with angry activists and not only hold their own, but offer responses thoughtful enough to actually challenge the activists' POV - all without sticking her foot in her mouth or pissing them off. Not one of the Republicans could do it and I'm damn sure Sanders couldn't either.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2015 4:29 PM

Are they too scared to go after Bush, Trump, Walker, et al.?

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2015 4:51 PM

It mystifies me that the BLM activists are so hostile to the idea of having a clear agenda, with an intelligible set of goals. I guess doing so spoils the fun of playing victim every time a candidate presents his proposals, and you pretend they're not good and radical enough for you.

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2015 5:00 PM

I think the BLM people are getting way out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2015 5:02 PM

What about the lives of the unborn Blacks?

Seriously, they are being killed off at a higher rate than any other group. What so the BLM people think of generations of their race slaughtered before they are even born? Do their lives matter?

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2015 5:16 PM

sorry for the typo.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2015 5:18 PM

You should apologize for the whole thing, creepy freepy.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2015 5:20 PM

[quote] If you don't tell black people what we need to do, then we won't tell you all what to do.

hilarious! it's clear that they have no real ideals or strategies.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2015 5:23 PM

R27 go peddle your anti-choice rhetoric somewhere else. Blacks are not in danger of dying off which you people hysterically claim.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2015 5:23 PM

F&F anti-choice freeper at R27. This is still a gay forum.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2015 5:24 PM

[quote] Instead of being so defensive maybe listen to what people are really saying. They're asking Hillary a legitimate question. She was not the only one in favor of longer sentences and three strikes you're out and the war on drugs. However, she did agree with that solution years ago. They're asking has she changed her mind since then and what does she believe now.

People are "being defensive" because this group is so unorganized and self-destructive that whatever good they're attempting to do is negated by the way they're doing it. They are attention seekers first and foremost and activists second (and I'm being generous.)

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2015 5:29 PM

R30 Yeah, isn't the whole point of activist movements to tell policy-makers what they should do? That kind of posturing sounds good on SJW blogosphere; not so in the real world of public discourse, where what counts is concrete policies, not grandstanding and sermonizing.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2015 5:32 PM

r4 This is what Akon said. Why don't Blacks move back to Africa since the treatment is so bad in America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2015 5:35 PM

Hillary proved they can be handled with grace. So if nothing else, BLM is weeding out the not-ready-for-primetime players.

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2015 5:44 PM

R24 They'd have to actually defend their position to Conservatives. They know that. It's why they don't confront them. They claim it's because of automatic racism (quite a blanket generalization, don't you think?) when Conservatives might just disagree with them.

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2015 5:46 PM

I know the SJW'swill attack me for bringing up the following data from the DOJ and FBI (yes, I know, SJW's, that you will say this data is false, but....)

50 % of homicides in the US are committed by blacks. Blacks kill others at a rate 8 times higher than whites. The majority of victims of black murders are black.

I will repeat this once more: blacks kill others at a rate 8 times greater than whites. Most of the victims are black.

No judgement here - I am sure these folks have valid reasons for needing to kill others. But for various reasons, blacks resort to homicide 8 times the rate of whites. BLM needs to focus their energy on addressing the issue of blacks killing other blacks. 50% of homicides in the US are committed by blacks, and 90% of the victims are black. Blacks make up 13% of tbe population, yet are responsible for 50% of homicides in the US. 90 % of the victims are black, just to remind you.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2015 5:47 PM

R38 The BLM people are good, ol' fashioned racists. They don't care about actually solving the problem. They don't care about making black people's lives better, safer and seen as more valuable to everyone else. They care about supremacy and crushing White people. That's it.

They're just The Black Panthers, under a useful slogan. Their "solutions" are no less ridiculous as The KKK's arguments for segregation, decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2015 5:56 PM

I don't get it. What does the Bureau of Land Management have to do with any of this?

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2015 5:58 PM

The Black Panthers was born out of hurt & pain

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2015 6:02 PM

[quote]They are attention seekers first and foremost and activists second (and I'm being generous.)

Every older generation has said that exact same thing about young activists. It's not a particularly compelling argument, especially since activism REQUIRES high visibility to work. That's the whole point.

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2015 6:03 PM

"Hillary is smart and she has visions. "

"Hillary is smart .." for selling out to food poisoners Monsanto, who will soon control all agriculture.

"and she has visions." ...of the millions donated to her election by Wall street corrupt bankers and the 1%, who are happy to incarcerate as many Black people for profit as they can!

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2015 6:16 PM

R41 What's the "hurt & pain" BLM protesters are claiming? Are they hurt that Black men aren't free to attack white police officers, if they confront them for committing a crime? Are they hurt that our President had a Black father, more than a third of his cabinet are "People of Color", our Attorney General was and is Black, most of these protesters are repeating old protest chants from the 1960's that they learned in their college classes (opportunities usually not allowed to oppressed people)?

What? What are they claiming is the problem that must be addressed and what are their proposed solutions?

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2015 6:22 PM

[quote]'You change laws, you change allocations of resources, you change the way systems operate. You're not gonna change every heart,' she says.

Hillary is an adult with an adult perspective. She understands the difference between capitulation and actual change. All the BLM people who were so energized by the removal of the Confederate Flags from public buildings (capitulation) never saw the huge numbers of flags bought online that now hang in bedrooms (people's hearts).

Yes, change has to come, but the only change a politician can effect is a change in policy and law.

Hillary is running for President, not for the position of Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2015 6:32 PM

Freepers gotta freep...

Cankles gotta cank...

Black folks gotta bitch...

The Donald wins again...

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2015 6:37 PM

R45 In a Democratic Republic, you change laws by changing voters' hearts and that influences who they vote for. If those reps don't comply, they'll be booted by voters. In this way, America reflects Americans not the mores and attitudes of an elite cabal.

Perhaps Clinton had another system in her mind, while responding.

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2015 6:37 PM

HELP ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2015 6:38 PM

R46, Assholes gotta gape and flap in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2015 6:39 PM

r48, between the Daily Beast and Vogue for celebrity news, I'd take Anna W. The future President reduced to celubutard standards is ridiculous journalism.

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2015 6:42 PM

R49: I think dr Phil can gather up some resources to help you get your well worn hole tightened up

by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2015 6:50 PM

[quote] All the BLM people who were so energized by the removal of the Confederate Flags from public buildings (capitulation) never saw the huge numbers of flags bought online that now hang in bedrooms (people's hearts).

Maybe they didn't but that was predictable, and not really important. Even if not felt immediately, purging the flag from public spaces [bold]will[/bold] have an effect on how it will be seen in the years to come.

It's a bit like those anti-gay businesses who, after getting exposed in the media, suddenly receive a flood of monetary support via social media. The wave of support is sugar high and doesn't signal enduring backlash against gay rights, only kneejerk reaction from offended crybabies. I believe it will be the same with the flag.

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2015 7:02 PM

[quote] Every older generation has said that exact same thing about young activists. It's not a particularly compelling argument, especially since activism REQUIRES high visibility to work. That's the whole point.

No, the WHOLE POINT is to effect change. Yes, you need attention to do that. Duh. The difference between activists then and activists now is the whole social media superstar component which never existed before. Can't sing, act, play an instrument, write, draw, or do anything else creative, but still crave attention? Don't have a good enough body for porn? Become an armchair activist and satisfy that need for recognition. Doesn't matter if you have no idea what you're talking about. After all, the loudest voices get heard, not the most logical.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2015 7:23 PM

I dare these thugs to harrass donald trump

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2015 7:41 PM

I'm afraid for the election coming up

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2015 7:42 PM

I am glad to be be racist. Because when Trump deports all the illegals, demand for menial and labor intensive jobs will increase, and the blacks have no choice but to become slaves again.

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2015 7:53 PM

I do not know if r56 is satirical or deserves a F&F.

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2015 8:13 PM

Black lives matter does sound kinda racist.

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2015 9:23 PM

A Black reader left this message on Huffington Post's story on the meeting:

[quote]She told them they need to come up with a plan of action, with concrete policy proposals that she can sell. Their response was "don't tell black people what to do and we won't tell you what to do." What the hell? They want change, but when asked what change they want, the answer is basically "you figure it out." Someone who actually knows what they're doing and what they want needs to be put in charge of this movement, and it needs to happen now. Someone who doesn't equate a request for policy proposals with "victim-blaming."

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2015 9:26 PM

The "Black reader" at R59 is actually a published cartoonist with a Wikipedia entry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2015 9:35 PM

Geez. Per r59, she gave them some helpful information. President Obama would have told them the exact same thing.

They have no idea to whom they are talking. They squandered a terrific opportunity to help their cause. She's was elected to the senate twice, and no other SoS racked up the amount of experience and accomplishments as she.

I would listen to her. She knows how to succeed. They treated her like a little bitch. FUCK THEM.

They're so dumb...all that knowledge before them....willing to help. And they pissed on it.

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2015 9:41 PM

You don't approach or confront a world leader (or powerful politician, no matter how good or bad they are), with no plan at all, and no points of critique.

These "activists" are just publicity-hungry sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2015 9:47 PM

R60 oh, wow, he's very attractive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2015 10:05 PM

Another of Darrin Bell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2015 10:05 PM

It's wanting someone else to roll up their sleeves and do the hard work for them. This alone explains why no change occurs and won't occur. They need to know exactly what they want and exactly how to achieve it. They need to THINK more and NOT let their EMOTIONS overcome to the point of causing stagnation. But they don't want to do the work necessary to figure even this out. Get the big mouths out of the media and get the true thinking, clear speaking, and acting activists in front.

by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2015 10:09 PM

Israeli-Ethiopian lives matter!

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2015 11:01 PM

Damn, that man is FOOOIIIIIIIINE!

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2015 11:40 PM

R61 That is true, she has been very successful. And she became a powerful woman, back when it was still quite rare, the 70s, I believe?

Just one example I remember reading one time that in the 70s, less than four percent of all doctors were female. Now, probably more than half of all med school grads are.

So she knows a bit about getting ahead even when the odds are against you.

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2015 11:58 PM

[quote] Now, probably more than half of all med school grads are.

Not yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2015 12:06 AM

More worthless professional protesters, like occupy. What's next, "riots"

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2015 12:06 AM

Hillary's line to Julius Jones of BLM is maybe the most brilliant thing anyone has ever said about effecting change in American society: “I don’t believe you change hearts. I believe you change laws, you change allocations of resources, you change the way systems operate.”

Hearts change generationally, sometimes in response to changed laws or changed systems, but mostly in response to interactions with friends and family.

But political movements can and should push for changes in laws and systems and allocations of resources.

by Anonymousreply 71August 20, 2015 3:59 PM

r14 black people always portray themselves as victims when they are perpetrating crimes at an alarming percentage. In every major city where blacks are in the majority, crime is sky high. How can we forget that in the summer heat of Chicago, shootings and murders is sky high.

What about those stats? I'm sorry I'm not going to jump on your bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 72August 20, 2015 4:04 PM

right r71. Take Obamacare. A great majority of Americans don't want to get rid of it now.

by Anonymousreply 73August 20, 2015 4:05 PM

I'm a young black man from the Caribbean and one thing we always have discussions about in some of my college history classes is the self-victimizing attitude of American Black people. They have been oppressed but instead of growing some balls and putting their noses to the grindstone they sit back and cray and bitch about how hard life is for "black people" and how "racist" the system is.

Well yeah the system might be inherently racist and there will be struggles to succeed in life but every person has struggles and obstacles, and they all have to push past if they're willing to actually move up in the world. Crying about racism, slavery, black lives is well and good but don't just dwell on that. WORK past that and show people that black people aren't going to be victims anymore. Make changes, come together.

The irony of it all is that Black people's worst enemy is not the horrible racist white people at all, it's themselves! They (as a community) are holding themselves back and they seem oblivious to the issue

by Anonymousreply 74August 21, 2015 9:08 AM

R71 ...and you don't do that by building animosity in most of the population. Who will push their representatives to introduce anything these idiots demand? Who will vote for anyone these idiots endorse?

They are such superior narcissists, they really believe that they need only demand things to get laws changed. No, dears, you really do have to change the hearts and minds of fellow Americans. There is no Constitutional right not being honored, here. Black men don't have some constitutional right to rob convenience stores and beat up on cops, while cops just have to lay there and let themselves be pummeled or killed.

by Anonymousreply 75August 21, 2015 11:24 AM

R74 what country are you from?

by Anonymousreply 76August 21, 2015 6:25 PM

[21] Most Africans are not that preoccupied with 'black culture' or identity, at least not in such an overtly self-concious way.

The US black activists, who visited African nations in the 70s, were left severely disappointed: they expected to be hailed as long lost 'brothers and sisters', but were treated with indifference instead. The people from the African nations simply weren't interested in rhetoric and sentimentality.

by Anonymousreply 77August 21, 2015 6:37 PM

R76 he just said, the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 78August 21, 2015 6:37 PM

corr.: ^conscious

by Anonymousreply 79August 21, 2015 6:38 PM

The Caribbean is not a country.

by Anonymousreply 80August 21, 2015 10:10 PM

If Hillary is being grilled, I call dibs on the cankles. I'll take them on a footlong with pickles and red wine vinegar and a side of barely legal hair pie

by Anonymousreply 81August 21, 2015 10:20 PM

pick your battles black folk

by Anonymousreply 82August 25, 2015 7:54 PM

I actually like Hillary's thoughtful handling of this mess. It isn't always easy matching wits with idiots on the fly, especially when they spew fallacies and move the goal posts left and right. Short of "It's all my fault, I will appointment you as my race czar," these people wouldn't have been satisfied whatsoever.

Everyone knows BLM is a laughing stock at this point but the media can't treat them so, which is actually truly racist bc it implies blacks can't handle criticism. Good thing they don't represent all blacks, just the dummies.

What cracks me up is how BLM keeps saying we need to talk about race in this country. Fuck, that's all we do and have done for 25-30 years. How about we talk about responsibility? Let's separate victim-blaming and "victim-blaming." At some point adults need to take responsibility. Of course, there are inequities. Of course, we have ways to go on many issues. But we've also come a long way and to pretend we haven't is spitting in the face of the true activists of yesterday. Stop looking for the boogeyman in the white sheet and start addressing the huge, tragic problems within your own community--there are some problems that only blacks can solve in the black community.

It's just cringe worthy (especially given how these activists look and sound more middle class than most people I know.) The race conversation in America has become baby talk. Just look at R38's statement. He/she makes a valid point. (Curbing black on black violence would save a hell of a lot more lives than cop on black violence, but BLM have the problem by the wrong end of the stick and are hitting their allies with it--it's comical.) How ridiculous that this discourse is qualified like it is, and, worse, how ridiculous that it's even necessary in order not to be deemed "racist." (Although, I'm sure many extremists--yes, Tea Party-level/nutjob fringe--consider it racist regardless.)

"Oh, blacks, I know you kill a disproportionate amount of people, but this is a judgment-free zone. I know you must have had your reasons!"

[quote]blacks kill others at a rate 8 times greater than whites. Most of the victims are black. No judgement here - I am sure these folks have valid reasons for needing to kill others.

by Anonymousreply 83August 25, 2015 8:39 PM

[quote]Of course, there are inequities.

Well, sure there are inequities, but at least we treat everybody the same.

by Anonymousreply 84August 25, 2015 8:56 PM

BLM is just jealous of the hot sauce she carries in her purse.

by Anonymousreply 85August 20, 2020 2:32 PM

OP is a freak! Blocked!

by Anonymousreply 86August 20, 2020 2:33 PM

R85 Honey, this thread is from 2015. OP’s IP has long since changed.

by Anonymousreply 87August 20, 2020 2:37 PM

5 years ago??

by Anonymousreply 88August 20, 2020 3:13 PM

This is what happens when you confuse real life with social media

by Anonymousreply 89August 20, 2020 3:44 PM

#LetItGo

by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2020 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!