Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do Latinos think they will lure a white top by referring to their asses as "pussy"?

I dont get it. Who wants pussy ;(

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2020 3:55 PM

I do, I do!

I think it's kind of hot for a bottom to refer to his hole as a pussy or a cunt, especially in the heat of passion.

Everyone's different.

But you stick with calling it your "MANHOLE".

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2015 3:56 AM

to each his own. I highly doubt this is strategy you have made it out to be. The ones who call it their pussy probably say it asians and blacks and arabs and well whoever they want to fuck it. Not just to get "white tops". You are a bit full of your whitietude.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2015 3:59 AM

I do!

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2015 4:13 AM

Pussy? No thanks. I don't think so. Have you ever [italic]seen[/italic] one?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2015 4:20 AM

OP is a pussy magnet and he loves it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2015 4:23 AM

Because it worked a lot better than saying "I want you to fuck me in the backseat of my CAMARO".

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2015 4:42 AM

I'm a white total top and I've noticed this. Bottoms of color almost always refer to themselves in female terms, while white bottoms try to butch it up (and try to deny that growing up all their best friends were girls). Also, most white transwomen are "lesbians", while most transwomen of color are into men. The white transwomen are straight guys in a dress looking to participate in "hot lesbian sex". The transwomen of color are gay boys who feel their need to be fucked by men is more acceptable if they become women.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2015 4:58 AM

To draw attention away from their unclean foreskins.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2015 5:22 AM

Because OP in the presence of your hyper masculine testosterone laden machismo and your succulent creamy white 12 inch meat pole. Their estrogen levels surge and soar, surpassing their testosterone levels. Their testicles ascend and their penises shrink and invert. Essentially, in that moment you OP and your machismo power cause their supple burning hot flesh covered bodies to erupt like volcanoes and blossom into full womanhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2015 6:09 AM

It's better than saying "fuck me up my shitter".

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2015 6:17 AM

Yeah, you got a hot puta, baby.

What? Don't act like that.

Papi need some loving too.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2015 9:21 AM

Latinos?! In my experience, I've seen it coming from gay boys across the board with no particular ethnic group being more inclined to use the pussy imagery.

And honestly there's nothing hotter than making a very masculine rough around the edges type of guy moan like a little butch in bed.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2015 9:41 AM

Little bitch*

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2015 9:42 AM

If the ass is hot, the talk is hot.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2015 9:44 AM

I've also seen Latinos (and Native Americans, and a few Whites) refer to their under-region as "pussy" and even more disturbingly as "boy pussy." But I don't think it's for the benefit of whites. IMO the feminization of their anus and the concomitant denial of their masculinity is more a rhetorical sop to the DL Hispanics and Blacks who will accept any flimsy rationale to avoid admitting they like to have sex with men.

This word, "pussy," is contained in a hookup ad, accompanied by several poorly lit (either under- or over- exposed) pictures of an oversized brown ass, often with anatomy-textbook-quality images of said "pussy" in some stage of prolapse. There is never a photo of any other portion of the body available for view. No matter how horny I am, these presentations nearly always leave me flaccid.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2015 3:07 PM

[R7] lol as if a total top would be posting on a gay gossip site!

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2015 3:33 PM

R16 is almost touching in his respect and esteem for "total tops."

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2015 3:40 PM

Many Latinos entice whites with their uncut elephantine smegma encrusted cocks. Their looks are not the only exotic thing about them......

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2015 3:41 PM

R18 smegma encrusted? gross!

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2015 3:49 PM

Only putos refer to their asses as "pussy".

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2015 4:05 PM

I had a black fuckbuddy that used to call my ass a pussy. I knew he was horny when he'd grab by ass and say, " Are you gonna give me some of that pussy today?" I loved getting fucked by him.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2015 4:13 PM

A lot of masculine straight-identified men who have sex with men like for their male partners to approximate as closely as possible their familiar experiences with having sex with women. THey don't like the notion that having sex with men is very different than having sex with women. They tend to be total Alpha Male tops who want their male partners to be as passive and womanly as possible. A lot of them don't want contact with their male partners' genitals.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2015 4:28 PM

There are only so many ways to say ass during sex. Pussy is just another way so things don't get boring

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2015 5:10 PM

You're not a real top if you can't call it that...

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2015 4:20 PM

[quote] moan like a little butch in bed.

I wouldn't recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2015 5:59 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2015 8:38 PM

Ou est la pussy? I want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2015 8:45 PM

RACI$T LE$BIAN TROLL ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2015 9:01 PM

whatever dude

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2015 2:53 PM

[quote] The white transwomen are straight guys in a dress looking to participate in "hot lesbian sex".

Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2020 3:42 PM

Because all Latino tops are straight?

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2020 3:49 PM

The 2015 troll strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2020 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!