Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vacant Lavatory ‘Too Small’: So Parents Let Child Shit On Floor Of Airplane

Posted August 17, 2015 by Sassy Stew in Passenger Shaming

Vacant Lavatory ‘Too Small’: So Parents Let Child Shit On Floor Of Airplane

Parents of a young toddler allowed the child defecate on the floor of an airliner about to take off from an airport in eastern China, according to a newspaper report.

The mother of the child said the toilets were too small for her, the child and another relative to get inside, the Shanghai Morning Post reported.

A passenger on the Shenzhen Airlines flight from Nanjing to Guangzhou on Sunday said two lavatories on the aircraft were vacant at the time, according to the report.

A flight attendant found the child at the back of the cabin before the plane took off, the report said.

The mother was heard telling the child there was no need to hurry going to the toilet, according to the article.

No details were given of the child’s age or sex.

Media in China have published a series of articles in recent years highlighting the bad behavior of some Chinese tourists and passengers on aircraft.

A child was allowed to defecate in his seat during a flight from Beijing to Detroit last year, according to the US-based Chinese-language newspaper World Journal.

Other passengers asked his parents to take him to the toilet, but they insisted he go on his seat which they had covered with newspaper, the report said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2020 5:29 PM

It's China... what do you expect. 30 years ago they were shitting and pissing in the streets. Can you imagine sitting in the next seat on the LONG FLIGHT between Beijng and Detroit?

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2015 11:40 PM

They couldn't wait until they got to the changing room at Forever 21?

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2015 11:45 PM

That's why they wear split pants. If you ever see a woman squatting on the curb holding a child over the gutter with his/her legs apart, avert your eyes and run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2015 12:08 AM

China: the Florida of China.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2015 12:10 AM

Ah, the glamour of air travel

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2015 12:13 AM

Can we just throw ALL of today's parents into a huge grease fire and start over with some with brains?

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2015 12:16 AM

I've noticed that the Chinese seem unusually comfortable with doo doo feces.

Let me finish this post after I cancel my order at Shanghai Garden...

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2015 12:17 AM

Ever seen their split ass onesies?

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2015 12:24 AM

R1 is right. This is very common in China.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2015 12:25 AM

[quote] Ever seen their split ass onesies?

Yes, R8, at R3.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2015 2:28 AM

Small wonder most disease originates in Asia. What with their high cleanliness standards and all.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2015 12:25 AM

I guess I can understand a baby, if that's the way they always handled things like that - it would be no worse than when people never use to pick up after their dogs! - but when older kids and adults do it . . . I don't even have the words! I posted this in the other thread: I knew a girl in university who worked as a maid while she traveled through Australia. It was common for the Chinese guests to leave shit and gob all over their rooms that these poor girls would have to clean up every day. With habits like this, I have to wonder how anyone in China even survives to adulthood without being riddled with disease. And India when they go in that Ganges river???? I'd be dead in a week!

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2015 12:26 AM

[quote]30 years ago they were shitting and pissing in the streets.

They're doing still.... it didn't stop decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2015 12:49 AM

This incident was the second in two days.... just the day before on China West Air parents let their children shit in the aisle while the flight was landing.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2015 12:52 AM

Is this not the poop deck?

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2015 1:03 AM

One more person to say, sho nuff there are plenty of open-seat pants for infants, onesies, etc., infant girls wearing skirts with nothing underneath. And all the while, diapers there are dirt cheap, plenty of people won't take their infants to free toilets that are less than 100 feet away.

It's their country and their culture, but leaving that place was one happy day.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2015 1:20 AM

Shit and shanghaied

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2015 1:31 AM

They should come to america and shit here!

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2015 1:37 AM

R18

They do

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2015 1:43 AM

[quote]It's their country and their culture

Yes, and they are always ready with excuses, justifications, and defenses for their primitive ways. Rather than striving to rise up out of the muck, they're content to justify wallowing in it.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2015 1:48 AM

I have no problem with a kid sitting on the floor of an aeroplane.... oh, uh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2015 1:59 AM

Its China, they still eat dogs and cats there. You can't see through the smog. Its a vile place.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2015 2:20 AM

Over twenty five years ago, while walking near the 34th Street Y in Manhattan, I saw an Asian woman holding her daughter and her rigid little legs against the tire of an parked automobile while the little one pissed in the gutter.

Burned into my memory like it was yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2015 2:28 AM

We used to get dressed up to shit in the aisles of planes!

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2015 2:31 AM

Will that be shitting or non-shitting?

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2015 2:35 AM

aww shit

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2015 2:43 AM

SHIT

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2015 2:45 AM

OMFG,R24 and R25 ! Between the two of you I think I actually tore a stomach muscle ! Fucking HILARIOUS !

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2015 2:52 AM

shit on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2015 3:20 AM

The parents should be shit on

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2015 3:45 AM

So inspirational !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2015 4:03 AM

Fuckin gross.

by Anonymousreply 32March 28, 2020 5:09 PM

Cher often did that with Chas when she and Sonny would fly private, sometimes it's just laziness.

by Anonymousreply 33March 28, 2020 5:14 PM

And this is why so many nasty diseases start over there and their population walks around with masks on as the norm. They think nothing of leaving huge wads of snotty spit everywhere either.

by Anonymousreply 34March 28, 2020 5:18 PM

We really need to limit and monitor travel from China to the US.

by Anonymousreply 35March 28, 2020 5:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!