Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Zealand to Antarctica

Has anyone here done this trip? It looks incredible.

Antarctica really is the last frontier on Earth, and I would love to try it. Must be expensive as hell, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2020 1:22 AM

I see a lot of hot guys taking that trip. For that alone, I would go.

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2015 3:55 PM

That whole video reminds me of Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.

Really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2015 3:59 PM

Why aren't New Zealand and Antarctica the same place?

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2015 6:22 PM

Call me when they open a Starbucks in Antarctica.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2015 7:30 PM

Check it out, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2015 7:37 PM

[quote] That whole video reminds me of Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.

Read the comments at the bottom of the video.

There are a TON of conspiracy theories re: Antarctica.

Who would've thought that Antarctica would ever spawn conspiracy theories? lol

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2015 3:42 PM

R1 That is the only reason to go. Who the hell wants to go to Antarctica? It's not even legal to eat a penguin egg, which to me would be the only attraction.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2020 12:25 AM

Often rich people go to the Antarctic so that at cocktail parties they can say that they have been to every continent, and when you smile wanly and begin to mention your travels, they blurt out that THEY have been to the Antarctic, and yes, did you FORGET that it was the seventh continent?!!!!

You are meant to be gobsmacked by their revelation, however, to the contrary, it really just defines that you are talking to a pompous asshole.

You move on to another grouping at the party tout suite!

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2020 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!