Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill and Hill Drops $100,000 On Hamptons Rental

Another nail in her political coffin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 28, 2020 9:46 PM

Really? Politicians aren't allowed to take vacations?

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2015 11:33 AM

Bill is also an ex-president. Of course they need to provide him with a secure location, big enough for a his and her security detail, and I would imagine that's also expensive.

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2015 11:38 AM

"Another nail in her political coffin."

Said the people sucking on Trump's combover dick.

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2015 11:43 AM

The Clinton Foundation amassed over $262 million in 2013. Bill and Hill can well afford a sumptuous holiday.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2015 11:49 AM

The Clinton foundation is a charity, right?

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2015 11:53 AM

Hillary Clinton buys a pair of navy blue pumps while there's an American out there who can't afford shoes -- another nail in her political coffin

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2015 11:58 AM

You're here far too early concern troll. Therefore, you're IGNORED.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2015 12:01 PM

So the Trumps and Romneys can have expensive vacations but the Clintons can't?

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2015 12:03 PM

R5 It's an "operating foundation". Sometimes "payments" to the Foundation go walkabout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2015 12:06 PM

Hillary Clinton is Secretary of State while an American diplomat is killed overseas in a war zone -- another nail in her political coffin.

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2015 12:46 PM

Hilbot needs to be banned.

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2015 2:20 PM

What does their foundation have to do with this rental?

I am happy to see the Clintons finally make money for themselves after a lifetime of not amassing money. Good for them. They've earned it.

It doesn't matter what either Bill or Hillary do, there will be those who attack them for anything and everything. Hillary can take it which makes je feel she will be tougher on repubs than Barack ever was.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2015 4:43 PM

R8 Well, they've both started their own businesses and aren't syphoning taxpayers' money.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2015 5:35 PM

Well, R13, because nothing says self-made billionaire more than taking advantage of bankruptcy laws FOUR times, or buying struggling American companies, charging it enormous (2 - 10 times annual profits) "consulting" fees, pushing it into bankruptcy and selling off the assets to China and both firing all of the employees, stealing their retirement funds, and then dumping the resulting liability on taxpayers...

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2015 5:56 PM

If somebody dropped an extra $100,000 in my bank account, I'd be set for life.

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2015 6:05 PM

How dare she!!!??!!

She and Bill should be forced to stay at the Motel 6 like all real Americans!!

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2015 6:23 PM

No, I agree. You don't want to appear to be so out of touch with mainstream America, especially after saying you were flat bloke. If her whole schtick is saying she is for the middle class, she should do what she can to show she is one of them. She should have gone without this for a year, it wouldn't have hurt. Renting it shows just how tone deaf she is. It's different if a Romney or a Trump did this, because they sell their wealth as part of the package; with Hilliary, it just looks like one more bad choice. I am as liberal as they come, and will vote for her if she is the nominee, but it's getting harder and harder for me to want to do it. No matter we say, she is just not the right one right one.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2015 6:31 PM

that should be: not the right one right now.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2015 6:32 PM

You need more editing than R18, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2015 6:36 PM

Hillary Clinton Caught Using Plastic Instead Of Paper. Another nail in her political coffin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2015 6:37 PM

Hillary Clinton Caught Eating French Bread and Vienna Sausages. American Food Not Good Enough!

Another Nail In Her Political Coffin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2015 7:09 PM

[quote]Another nail in her political coffin.

Another failure by OP freeper cunt fuck to make something out of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2015 7:14 PM

What r22 said. Hee!

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2015 7:26 PM

She's staying in Amagansett. Good for them. Could a private individual such at Alec Baldwin loaned his home to B&H for a month gratis or would that be a no-no re: campaign finance laws?

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2015 8:20 PM

Obedient stooges of the Master Criminals are very well rewarded!

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2015 8:22 PM

[quote] I am as liberal as they come, and will vote for her if she is the nominee, but it's getting harder and harder for me to want to do it.

Well put. Of course we'll both be FFed as freepers.

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2015 8:22 PM

It is a bit tin-eared, I have to say.

by Anonymousreply 27August 15, 2015 9:12 PM

$100k is pretty middle class on a Hamptons rental.

by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2015 10:11 PM

It is beyond tin-eared. The last thing she should do is give the GOP ANY reason to criticize her, or any reason for middle-class america to think she is not one of them. So what does she do? She fucking rents a house for a vacation that costs 100?!? It was a stupid, stupid thing to do. Politics is all about appearances, and there's no way that this will look good to anyone. WTF was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2015 4:02 AM

The comment about being broke was as they left the White House with all the legal bills they were forced to incur to defend themselves against bullshit. Absolute utter bullshit.

She is not saying she is broke now. Glad she and Bill are making millions now. It is the American way, after all.

by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2015 5:07 AM

This thread should have been a Tasteful Friends thread.

by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2015 5:11 AM

CAN NOT WAIT 'til Ms. & Mr. Clinton move BACK into The White House.

And R10 pretty much owns this thread.

R29? Are you my late grandmother?

by Anonymousreply 32August 17, 2015 3:17 PM

"I'm as liberal as they come and I WOULD HAVE voted for Hillary - except she ruined it by taking a vacation! Which would have been totally okay if Romney or Trump had done it, because they're SUPPOSED to be rich!"

by Anonymousreply 33August 17, 2015 3:29 PM

OP=Pigfucker freeper.

by Anonymousreply 34August 17, 2015 4:02 PM

HRC can do it this summer. Hopefully she'll raise a boatload of East End cash while she's there. But she can NOT spend this kind of money closer to the election.

by Anonymousreply 35August 17, 2015 4:19 PM

So!? that's what people are paying for rentals out there....so fuck off OP!!!

by Anonymousreply 36August 17, 2015 4:44 PM

I would imagine that the 100,000 is only a small investment. An investment that will undoubtedly earn a huge fundraising return. Clinton needs to be where the money is.

by Anonymousreply 37August 17, 2015 5:30 PM

$100,000 per month in rent for a posh Hamptons rental. And we were supposed to believe she cared about the little guy.

by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2020 8:11 PM

You resurrected a nearly five-year-old thread for a comment that fucking pathetic? You need help. Badly.

by Anonymousreply 39June 28, 2020 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!