Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful friends…Luther Vandross' house is up for sale

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2021 8:19 AM

Oh, wow. That's actually not bad. I was expecting lots of gold, velvet, polished brass, and black lacquer.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2015 8:38 PM

Its in Greenwich so its worth the price. And its a pretty good looking pastiche of old and modern. A few tweaks and anyone could make it their personal style.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2015 8:40 PM

A house is not a home.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2015 8:54 PM

Very opulent, it looks like a house to show off but not to live in.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2015 9:43 PM

He died a decade ago, and only lived there briefly. Someone else's decor. Great work Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2015 10:25 PM

This is how the house looked when he lived there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2015 10:31 PM

It's nice, though a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2015 6:47 AM

j’ostentate

tu ostentates

il ostentate

nous ostentatons

vous ostentatez

ils ostentatent

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2015 12:30 PM

Please note; this was a fat&happy Luther in love so it's undertandable if the decor went OTT.

Dick always went straight to her ass.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2015 12:52 PM

I thought he was unhappy when he was heavy and then he lost the weight when he was happy again. So strange that even after 10 years nothing has come out about his private life.

some items from his vast auction in the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2015 3:11 AM

R10, my yo-yo weight theory comes from the gossip queens of Gary, Indiana and I choose to believe them regardless of the truth.

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2015 3:24 AM

9 million?!

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2021 8:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!