Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"I almost committed suicide" - Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson added, she was deprived of almost everything in life, as she couldn't listen to music, drive a car, wear designers clothes

Late Micheal Jackson's sister, Janet Jackson and wife to Quatari Muslim Billionaire, Wissam Al Mana has revealed in a recent interview with MTV News that she almost committed suicide because of the restrictions and burdens her new life and religion brought upon her, she said it wasn't an easy transition at all.

Janet added, she was deprived of almost everything in life, as she couldn't listen to music, drive a car, wear designers clothes only the Black Abaya and she couldn't even move outside her residential home in Doha and was always surrounded by heavily armed security men.

She said her new song featuring J.Cole "No Sleep" says it all; from her marriage, to the difficulties involved in adapting to her new life, the stress involved in being a muslim wife and the regrets she had due to the choices she made.

Janet Jackson was honoured with the inaugural Ultimate Icon Music Dance Visual Award at the 2015 BET Awards in Los Angeles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 3, 2021 3:32 PM

And you were expecting what, Ms. Janet??? Not the brightest bulb but not even low wattage.

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2015 3:07 PM

If she'd converted to Judaism, all she'd have to give up would be pork and shrimp.

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2015 3:10 PM

R2 Not if her husband was Orthodox. Stop acting like all religions don't have their extremists. Many Seven Day Adventists believe that women can't wear pants.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2015 3:13 PM

R2 I should clarify that I meant that she'd be giving up a lot more than pork and shrimp if she married someone who is Orthodox.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2015 3:16 PM

Oh, Miss Janet. Was the $$$$$$$ too much to pass up that you sacrificed your freedom for life as a Muslim woman? Silly girl.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2015 3:17 PM

So is the marriage over now? Hard to imagine her talking like that if she gets back to being a muslim wife, especially since she's so well-known around the world.

I'm not quite understanding the designer clothes part. To my knowledge rich muslim wives are one of the biggest buyers of haute couture. For some reason I doubt her husband is a super hardcore muslim who'd stop her from wearing haute couture. I mean after all he married a singer known for her use of sexual imagery and hanging around with her tits out.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2015 3:32 PM

If she couldn't listen to music that's beyond hardcore. Meaning almost all Muslims listen to music. Seriously, why would such a guy want to own Janet Jackson, what's the point? Fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2015 3:45 PM

She can't listen to music but she can put out a new album?

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2015 3:56 PM

Sorry for ther "almost" part.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2015 3:57 PM

I don't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2015 4:05 PM

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2015 4:11 PM

Is she allowed to see her daughter, I mean, niece?

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2015 4:11 PM

What a dumb fuck. What did she expect?

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2015 4:14 PM

She obviously wasn't deprived of food.

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2015 4:22 PM

She looks dark as hell, did she spend the whole marriage in the sun? And what's with the yellow wig?

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2015 4:33 PM

She's too fucking fat to ever wear couture.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2015 4:36 PM

The ratio of Islamic freaks to Orthodox Jews is about a million to one, and Orthodox Jews don't perpetuate violence on a mass scale like anything seen in the Islamic world, but thanks for the false equivalence.

Ms Jackson is very, very dumb. I am a woman (ugh, I know) and am aware from experience that even in the so-called mild Islamic countries like Turkey and Tunisia you really feel the restrictions on everyday mobility. In a militarized Gulf State it was gonna be ten times worse. She should stay out of there. It isn't fun.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2015 4:45 PM

R17 You are a fucking idiot. All religions hate women.

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2015 4:57 PM

"especially since she's so well-known around the world"

she isn't.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2015 5:28 PM

Yes, R18, all religions do look down on women. But it's much, much easier to live with some religions as a woman than others, for those of us who actually inhabit the real world. You are better off as a woman with Western religion and culture if you are interested in education, mobility, labor force participation, and -- gasp -- walking out of doors at night showing your legs. Or God forbid living by yourself. Not counting the Mormons, Mennonites or other tiny minorities here, sorry. Just choosing innocuous old American/French/German Christianity over Saudi or Qatari bullshit.

Ms Jackson's experience is living proof of the difference.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2015 5:30 PM

Is she still married?

If she is, wouldn't her Master be angry for her going off on tour?

Does she live permanently in her castle over there?

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2015 5:37 PM

She lied about her "wardrobe malfunction", so why should we believe she's telling the truth here?

JJ is the Nicole Kidman of the music biz. Nothing but lies whenever they open their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2015 6:11 PM

r22 True. She is the one who thought it would be a good idea for Justin to rip her blouse to show her tittie to the world... and didn't tell the Super Bowl higher-ups what she was planning...

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2015 6:15 PM

W&W for R12!

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2015 6:33 PM

That's what you get when you allow yourself to be bought for $$$.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2015 6:33 PM

[quote] That's what you get when you allow yourself to be bought for $$$.

Says R25 who could by the way be had for 1 half of a Twinkie and 2 rusty nickles.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2015 6:41 PM

This is not going the way Jabba had hoped.

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2015 6:43 PM

Clearly R26 did not get more than a third grade education.

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2015 6:44 PM

[quote] Clearly [R26] did not get more than a third grade education.

No one who did is allowed to post in the Janet threads. As if you didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2015 6:49 PM

Bitch better watch out! If ISIS hears this, they are going to give her a severe haircut!

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2015 7:11 PM

Why does she always look like such a schlepp in these candid photos?

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2015 7:16 PM

r31 Because I've always been jealous of her and will make every effort to dethrone her.

by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2015 7:21 PM

[quote]nickles

Fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2015 7:24 PM

[quote] Fucking retard.

You're right I probably overestimated your asking price just a wee bit but I was trying not to be impolite.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2015 7:31 PM

If she had gone ahead and committed suicide, we'd have been spared that awful "NO SLEEEP".

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2015 7:31 PM

R34 = PRESSED

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2015 7:35 PM

[quote] [R34] = PRESSED

Ex pressed

Im pressed

Re pressed

Com pressed

De pressed

Which one?

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2015 7:48 PM

Almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades Jaba.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2015 7:52 PM

Poor Janet. The things a poor, conniving, washed-up diva of limited intelligence has to do for a mere billion-dollar husband.

Stupid ***** twat.

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2015 7:54 PM

Sounds like someone needs publicity and their team thought of a headline grabbing story. If it were as bad as these quotes, she wouldn't be allowed to even return to music.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2015 8:01 PM

According to Forbes, her husband is NOT a billionaire and that is all fucking ballyhoo! Desperate Janet, always looking for headlines.

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2015 8:41 PM

[quote] Poor Janet. The things a poor, conniving, washed-up diva of limited intelligence has to do for a mere billion-dollar husband. Stupid ***** twat.

Yes, If only she were as smart as you R39. She might have millions of repetitive post on datalounge slamming aging pop singers rather than millions of dollars in the bank. She always did make bad choices.

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2015 8:42 PM

I've said that about the "billionaire" too but was shut down by janbot and friends.

Smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2015 8:42 PM

Except, R42, the Wall Street Journal says Janet lost half her fortune buying up Las Vegas property before the great recession. She owns huge swaths of empty, deteriorating housing projects in Hendersonville.

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2015 8:44 PM

[quote]"I almost committed suicide"

Damnit, Janet! Spending your whole life coming up short.

Almost-thin Almost-relevant Almost-normal nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2015 8:45 PM

[quote]I've said that about the "billionaire" too but was shut down by janbot and friends.

Don't be fooled. Jabba has no friends.

And of course you were shot down... Jabba is a deranged, mental patient who repeatedly spews the same junk and denies all facts.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2015 8:50 PM

r23, she lied *after* the fact, and tried to peddle that lame "wardrobe malfunction" bullshit to a public that was well aware it had been a publicity stunt all along.

She's as disingenious as the day is long, and that's why I believe none of this new story either.

Once a liar, always a liar.

by Anonymousreply 47August 12, 2015 8:56 PM

So close, and yet so far....

by Anonymousreply 48August 12, 2015 9:37 PM

[quote] Except, [R42], the Wall Street Journal says Janet lost half her fortune buying up Las Vegas property before the great recession. She owns huge swaths of empty, deteriorating housing projects in Hendersonville.

Which would still mean she's worth millions and millions of dollars. Why don't you post the WSJ article or the link?

by Anonymousreply 49August 12, 2015 9:38 PM

That family is always changing religions, with each change getting more restrictive,then the last. They are all lost & searching for something they will never find.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2015 12:41 AM

Stay Pressed, Madonnastans!

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2015 12:43 AM

[quote]2 rusty nickles.

[quote]You're right I probably overestimated your asking price just a wee bit but I was trying not to be impolite.

Fucking asshole retard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2015 12:56 AM

[quote]2 rusty nickles.

Overestimated its education... apparently it never got past 2nd grade vocab.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2015 1:11 PM

"I almost committed suicide"

Translation: I ate 6 buckets of KFC Extra Crispy in one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2015 12:15 AM

[quote]Translation: I ate 6 buckets of KFC Extra Crispy in one sitting.

Translation: She was trying to starve herself to death.

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2015 12:23 AM

Well, she committed career suicide at the Super Bowl.

Any other suicide would be superfluous.

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2015 12:29 AM

Oh but they can and they do R3

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2015 1:27 AM

Empress of Entenmann's.

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2015 1:29 AM

So close...

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2015 2:19 AM

The Duchess of Dunkin' Donuts.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2015 2:22 AM

Tacky bitch please, it was the thought of ALL THAT MONEY that saved her from "suicide".

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2015 3:24 AM

The true Janet Jackson came out when she and some of her family took their mother "on vacation," then raided the Jackson compound and she was caught was screaming at poor Paris. I was so proud of Paris. She did the only thing a teenager could do to find her grandmother. She demanded to see her grandmother on Facebook and Twitter-she told the world! That took brass balls.

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2015 8:20 AM

R62, you really see Mama Jackson being innocent grandma type? Who knows what kind of mom she was to all those kids. People have many times wondered what went on in their house when Michael was a kid.

I'm not defending Janet Jackson that much but I vaguely remember the screaming thing and I don't remember thinking she's a superbaddie. Sometimes you need to raise your voice with teens. I'm just saying that she might've had a good reason for that. Or not. I had many screaming matches with my mom when I was a teen but that didn't mean we hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2015 8:42 AM

[quote]Janet lost half her fortune buying up Las Vegas property

Haaa, that's our Janet: buying her ocean front property in Las Vegas without even asking for a tour...

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2015 8:55 AM

[quote]JJ is the Nicole Kidman of the music biz.

Amateurs both

by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2015 9:04 AM

I thought Middle Eastern Men With Money shelled out quite spectacularly just for a night or a weekend or is that just for young models and Hollywood hussies? Why did she have to sell ALL of her mediocre days? Weird.

Sidenote: I once dated an Egyptian man who claimed to be a member of Egypt's '400 families'. (?) Anyway, after our first and only date he demanded my apartment key so he could walk in at any time; I was to be home when not at work...WTF? No and GTFO.

Maybe Janet made a mistake and gave the Qatari guy her key.

by Anonymousreply 66August 14, 2015 10:05 AM

[quote]Maybe Janet made a mistake and gave the Qatari guy her key.

You mean that stupid earring key she used to wear?

by Anonymousreply 67August 14, 2015 11:09 AM

INSECT! @ R67! That earring key to which you refer was given to Janet by Mr. Don Cornelius, in honor of Janet having been named Miss Soul Train of 1984. This is all detailed in her resume.

by Anonymousreply 68August 14, 2015 6:24 PM

I thought the key was a copy of the one her parents used to lock the refrigerator at night to keep it safe from MANet?

by Anonymousreply 69August 14, 2015 6:26 PM

She always has copied her brother....

by Anonymousreply 70August 14, 2015 7:17 PM

You vicious bitches are killing me with these comments! I will now refer to Janet as Empress of Entenmanns.

by Anonymousreply 71August 14, 2015 7:50 PM

Nuf said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 14, 2015 8:02 PM

I'm glad she didn't kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 73August 14, 2015 8:08 PM

If she had killed herself, the world would have had so much extra food leftover.

by Anonymousreply 74August 14, 2015 8:19 PM

The Dairy Queen.

by Anonymousreply 75August 14, 2015 8:25 PM

Queen of Quiznos.

by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2015 11:52 PM

Princess of Panera.

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2015 11:54 PM

Wow. She really IS an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 78August 16, 2015 12:12 AM

"I almost committed suicide." "By all means, don't let US stand in your way!"

by Anonymousreply 79August 16, 2015 12:15 AM

Duchess of Doritos

by Anonymousreply 80August 16, 2015 12:15 AM

Slaughterer of orphans and domestics.

by Anonymousreply 81August 16, 2015 12:21 AM

[quote]I almost committed suicide.

Actions speak louder than words, dear.

by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2015 12:23 AM

Imperatrix of In-and-Out.

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2015 12:42 AM

Baroness of Baskin-Robbins.

by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2015 1:12 AM

Marquess of McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2015 1:14 AM

Henderson is a really nice suburb south of Las Vegas. It's like the Encino of Las Vegas. Most of it is new, there's beautiful new hotels, parks, malls and landscaping everywhere. The bottom did fall out during the recession, but it's coming back finally. If she hired people to go in and do weekly maintenance, which people often do, or if they're in a HOA where the landscaping is covered, she should be fine.

So did she leave her husband? That sounds like the kind of thing you can't say in public about your Muslim Fundie husband unless you want to get beat to death. And how can you record an album when you're not allowed to listen to music? Makes no sense, unless she's planning to never go back.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2015 1:35 AM

The diaper onesie she's wearing in concert suggests that she's still with the husband. No other reason why she'd wear that monstrosity.

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2015 1:39 AM

Once you convert to Islam you're Muslim for life. There is no going back, they don't recognize it. If her husband is that religious, his pals are probably watching everything she does. She's very high profile. If she's seen as not obeying the rules about modesty, they could kill her. She made a huge mistake in marrying someone that extremely religious. She will never be able to go out in public dressed like she used to.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2015 1:51 AM

Baroness of Blimpie's

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2015 2:07 AM

Contessa de Carl's. Jr.

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2015 2:08 AM

Now y'all just stop making those mean ol' fat jokes! Look at all the weight I've lost preparing for this triumphant return!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2015 2:12 AM

It would be the Marchioness of McDonalds.

But I would prefer to call her the Dugong of the Dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2015 2:24 AM

I see the fifth graders are here.

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2015 2:28 AM

She looks so fucking stupid in that white hammer pants getup she chose to start that disaster of a State Fair tour with.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2015 2:34 AM

sffssf

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2015 2:36 AM

State Fair? LOL...Countess of Corn Dogs, dipped in ranch dressing with bacon bits.

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2015 2:49 AM

[quote]Once you convert to Islam you're Muslim for life. There is no going back, they don't recognize it.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 97September 3, 2015 2:53 AM

The article is fake.

by Anonymousreply 98September 3, 2015 2:54 AM

From the website Islam Question and Answer:

20327: Why is the apostate to be executed in Islam?

[al-Nisa’ 4:59]

And the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has commanded us to execute the apostate as in the hadeeth quoted above: “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.”

It may need some time for you to be convinced about this matter, and for you to think about it. Perhaps you think that if a person follows the truth and enters into it and embraces the one true religion which Allaah has enjoined, then we allow him to leave it quite easily whenever he wants and to utter the words of kufr (disbelief) that put him outside of Islam, so he can reject Allaah, His Messenger, His Books and His religion, and there is no punishment as deterrent, how will that affect him and others who enter the religion?

Do you not see that this would make the one true religion, that everyone should follow, like a shop or store which a person can enter when he wants and leave when he wants, and it may encourage others to forsake the truth.

Moreover, this is not someone who has never known the truth and practiced it and worshipped in accordance with it; rather this is a person who has known the truth, and practiced the religion and done the rituals of worship, so the punishment is no greater than he deserves. Moreover, such strong rulings as this are only applied to such a person whose life is no longer considered to be useful, because he knew the truth and followed the religion, then he left it and forsook it. What soul can be more evil than the soul of such a person?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 3, 2015 4:06 AM

[quote]Is she allowed to see her daughter, I mean, niece?

I know, right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2015 6:01 AM

If at first you don't succeed...

by Anonymousreply 101September 3, 2015 6:09 AM

Thx for making my day with that hot picture of open-mouthed Timberlake r72! Mmmmm. Janet looks to have the most massive nipple ever, it looks like a thumb.

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2015 1:09 PM

[quote]The diaper onesie she's wearing in concert suggests that she's still with the husband. No other reason why she'd wear that monstrosity.

No other reason? Nice try.

She's obviously covering the fat she couldn't lose in time.

by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2015 1:22 PM

[quote]And how can you record an album when you're not allowed to listen to music? Makes no sense, unless she's planning to never go back.

Because she's you know... a liar.

by Anonymousreply 104September 3, 2015 1:24 PM

Heheheheheh!

by Anonymousreply 105September 3, 2015 7:51 PM

Closeted people do the craziest things.

by Anonymousreply 106September 3, 2015 8:42 PM

Sultana of Sausages...

by Anonymousreply 107September 4, 2015 12:04 AM

And the Jackson Family have always acted with such dignity. With that upbringing, how could Janet have made such a bad decision?

by Anonymousreply 108September 4, 2015 1:20 AM

[quote] And the Jackson Family have always acted with such dignity. With that upbringing, how could Janet have made such a bad decision?

Ever family HAS its own share of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 109September 4, 2015 1:44 AM

Lady of Lindt's

by Anonymousreply 110September 4, 2015 1:55 AM

r99, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 111September 4, 2015 1:59 AM

LOL @ R110...

by Anonymousreply 112September 4, 2015 2:17 AM

Marchioness of McDonald's

by Anonymousreply 113September 5, 2015 11:19 PM

Countess of Crullers

Duchess of Donuts

Baroness of Bagels

Empress of Egg Creams

by Anonymousreply 114September 5, 2015 11:22 PM

When you put them in a list like that, R114, you become a thread killer.

by Anonymousreply 115September 5, 2015 11:38 PM

Krispy Kreme Killer

by Anonymousreply 116September 6, 2015 12:08 AM

Cunt of Cinnabon

by Anonymousreply 117September 6, 2015 1:27 AM

Marchioness of Meat Pies.

by Anonymousreply 118September 13, 2015 1:29 AM

what DL idiots thought this article was real?

by Anonymousreply 119September 13, 2015 1:41 AM

I would set my hair on fire and jump off the nearest bridge if Miss Janet ever voluntarily passed herself away. Just the thought of it gives me chills and makes me want to run to the KFC for an extra basket of fried chicken.

by Anonymousreply 120September 13, 2015 3:54 AM

[quote] Janet added, she was deprived of almost everything in life, as she couldn't... wear designers clothes

The horror!!!

by Anonymousreply 121September 13, 2015 3:59 AM

Hopefully she will commit suicide now.

by Anonymousreply 123January 6, 2016 9:47 PM

The whole family is awful. And to hell with Timberbomb too.

by Anonymousreply 124January 6, 2016 10:07 PM

Oh, yes, pulse.com.gh gets all the exclusive on this one. Yes, those gossip sites from Ghana MUST have insight on Janet's inner life. How fucking stupid is everyone (except for R119) on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 125January 6, 2016 10:12 PM

Does she still have the house in Rancho Santa Fe? She could live there.

by Anonymousreply 126January 6, 2016 10:30 PM

Remember when Janet was considered almost "the normal one" in that family?

Okay, women, I have to know between stories like this and the success of that "50 Shades" crap, why do we keep seeing examples of women willing to give up their entire fucking identities and freedoms for some dude? Kind of goes against everything I thought the womens movement was about, especially when someone like Janet Fucking Jackson is willing to do it. Not exactly hurting for money, is she?

by Anonymousreply 127January 6, 2016 10:35 PM

R127 - Jesus Christ. How fucking dumb are you? This is from a gossip website in Ghana. GHANA. You REALLY believe they have the dirt on Janet or - frankly - anyone of note?

by Anonymousreply 128January 7, 2016 4:03 AM

No designer clothes! Or designer wire hangers! Kohl's!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 7, 2016 4:20 AM

"Janet dear, why I certainly do not condone one committing suicide, if I were to however I think that I would attempt it as shown on page 34. The method on pages 68-69 are also tempting. Just a thought love."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 8, 2016 12:59 AM

"As long as I can feel sad for the Jackson family, my life and my life decisions aren't that bad."

^My feel-better mantra.

I realize I am looking for sense in the senseless, but I just read that JJ, who is allegedly living an uber-repressed life in Qatar, canceled her tour because she is pregnant. And she will be 50 in two weeks.

My heart bleeds. Why does every member of this family work so hard to hurt themselves? Is it the Jehovah's Witness upbringing or just self-hatred encoded generations back into their DNA?

by Anonymousreply 131May 9, 2016 12:26 AM

Oh that poor thing. She has finally realized she can't sing and can't sell concert tickets anymore...

by Anonymousreply 132October 9, 2020 9:21 AM

Try now.

by Anonymousreply 133October 9, 2020 9:28 AM

R132 Jabba the Bump Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 134October 9, 2020 9:50 AM

That's a fake article. Next.

by Anonymousreply 135October 9, 2020 9:56 AM

Christ, there’s now 2016 Troll? Couldn’t they wait until 2021 to at least keep it a consistent 5 year spread? This doesn’t bode well.

by Anonymousreply 136October 9, 2020 9:57 AM

"I almost committed suicide" - Janet Jackson

By what method?

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2020 10:23 AM

That sounds like Britney Spears' life for the last 13 years.

by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2020 10:30 AM

DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO DIE RETARDED BUMP TROLL DIE TROLL R132 WORSE THAN JANET JACKSONS WHISPER COO

by Anonymousreply 139October 9, 2020 11:21 AM

This was one of the best JJ threads ever.

by Anonymousreply 140January 14, 2021 1:08 AM

Apparently the retarded bump troll survived R139's ministrations.

R139 apparently forgot she needed to sacrifice a goat to make it work.

Pity.

by Anonymousreply 141January 14, 2021 2:12 AM

There are some woman who willingly convert herself to muslims. Most of them have some masochist tendency.

by Anonymousreply 142January 14, 2021 2:22 AM

Is this woman wearing a wig, OP?

by Anonymousreply 143January 14, 2021 2:29 AM

When I was in the acquaintance of a bunch of ME women, they often wore designer outfits under their abayat.

by Anonymousreply 144January 14, 2021 3:25 AM

She better keep quiet- they like to Kashoggi agitators over there!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 145January 14, 2021 5:20 AM

Was it because she was always second best to Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 146April 2, 2021 9:00 AM

Ohhh, OK. Byeee...

by Anonymousreply 147April 3, 2021 6:08 AM

If only!

by Anonymousreply 148April 3, 2021 2:48 PM

Janet may have showed off her titty but Madonna showed off her hairy snatch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 3, 2021 3:22 PM

[quote]Janet added, she was deprived of almost everything in life, as she couldn't listen to music, drive a car, wear designers clothes only the Black Abaya and she couldn't even move outside her residential home in Doha and was always surrounded by heavily armed security men.

The only thing Jane missed was the KFC drive-thru.

by Anonymousreply 150April 3, 2021 3:27 PM

Proof having everything handed to you leaves a person incapable of even a slight effort.

by Anonymousreply 151April 3, 2021 3:30 PM

Dunno why people let the bump troll fuck up the front page like this. This is just some of Janet's divorce negotiation junk from six years ago.

by Anonymousreply 152April 3, 2021 3:32 PM

Story of her life R151.

by Anonymousreply 153April 3, 2021 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!