Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI & Hillary Emails

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2020 4:18 AM

Seize them! SEIZE THEM!

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2015 2:42 AM

Keep fucking that chicken, wingnuts!

Just remember to pay proper respect at Hillary's inauguration in Jan. 2017!

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2015 2:45 AM

Hillbot needs to be banned already.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2015 2:48 AM

[quote]Hillbot needs to be banned already.

Which one, dear? The one who keeps dropping unfounded horseshit into the press in a desperate play for attention?

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2015 2:51 AM

Facing criminal charges. We need a new candidate!

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2015 2:53 AM

Yet another poor attempt to sow the seeds of doubt and fear. That crowd is persistent however.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2015 2:58 AM

Gurl, you in danger!

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2015 3:24 AM

Seize her and FUCK HER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2015 3:27 AM

Based on Bill's jokes, Huma may be on top of that, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2015 3:40 AM

Hillary the Convict

I'm excited about that!

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2015 3:57 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2015 4:28 AM

Well [bold]GOD KNOWS[/bold] the GOP can't win presidential elections honestly.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2015 5:11 AM

I feel sorry for her a little bit, but she brought this on herself. I don't want to see her in prison though. Maybe she can just pay a fine or something?

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2015 5:14 AM

such bs!

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2015 11:38 PM

Guilty on all counts! She is a deceitful old hag!

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2015 12:06 AM

Benghazi!

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2015 12:08 AM

If there is no smoking gun found in the Emails, the best her opposition can claim is that she broke State Dept. protocol and new correspondence rules. Not a crime there. On the otherhand, if she found to have mishandled classified information, or engaged in a cover-up, she's in real trouble. Also, if she used her role for personal profit on behalf of the Clinton Foundation, then that's trouble. Hopefully, for her, she's largely clean in all this. Her opposition will continue fishing until every possibility is exhausted. I feel for her, but part of it was bad judgment in which she should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2015 12:54 AM

If Hillary Clinton sends an email in the forest does anybody care?

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2015 1:11 AM

smart, savvy move for her. when the fbi clear her on this, she'l be scott-free. (but i think she's guilty of a coverup.)

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2015 1:47 AM

Two Names The Press Omits From Email Coverage: Colin Powell And Jeb Bush

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2015 1:52 AM

Two emails were deemed "Top Secret" by The FBI. Top Secret National security secrets, on El Cheapo personal cable server.

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2015 1:54 AM

Bernie doesn't appeal to minorities and will lose every state except New Hampshire. Then there's HIllary with this bullshit. Democrats have no one to run.

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2015 2:15 AM

[quote]the best her opposition can claim is that she broke State Dept. protocol

She didn't.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2015 2:15 AM

Only whites will vote for Bernie so that's problematic for Democrats so we shall see if Hillary gets off and cleared of all this BS with emails-Bengazi as she will win the POTUS then!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2015 4:32 AM

WHAT R20 SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2015 4:40 AM

[quote]Also, if she used her role for personal profit on behalf of the Clinton Foundation, then that's trouble

"If"??? You have doubts after all that's been reported on that?

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2015 4:47 AM

freepers... freepers... go away

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2015 4:48 AM

Right OP you're a Dem. It's why your post shows up as trolldar'd and Ff'd from your previous awful and stupid comments here on DL.

HRC on her worst day is still a more desirable option than any of the hateful bigots that make up the Republican party candidates. The end.

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2015 4:55 AM

If it's time to carve up what's left of Hillary, I will take the cankles: on a silver platter, smothered in gravy, with a side of biscuits and honey.

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2015 5:31 AM

R28, say what you like, does not make it true. Bet I have worked on far more Dem campaigns than you, full time no less. This was an easily avoidable mess. Thanks so much for your attempts at deflection, shows there is a real problem here when straw man personal attacks are only go to.

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2015 1:09 PM

Way to frame false choices too, lol.

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2015 1:10 PM

She's over. Damaged goods. And they haven't even started on Bill and his extra curricula activities on the billionaire pals' private planes yet.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2015 1:28 PM

I have never understood why the freepers love spamming this site. Do they honestly believe anybody on the DL gives a shit about them? Do they come for the political spam and stay for the photos of men presenting their holes?

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2015 1:32 PM

"Do they come for the political spam and stay for the photos of men presenting their holes?"

Oh my, let's hope their political ideology and agenda does not match with perfection their tastes in anuses. Would anyone want to see Dick Cheney's grand opening?

OK, maybe from afar, out of curiosity, if he was using an x-large, flex ebony dildo.

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2015 1:51 PM

[quote]I have never understood why mindless juveniles calling everyone who disagrees with them freeper love spamming this site. Do they honestly believe anybody on the DL gives a shit about them?

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2015 1:57 PM

[quote]The anti-corruption group Common Cause — often described as liberal — called for an independent audit of the Clinton Foundation, citing "potential conflicts of interest and the influence of hidden overseas donors."

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2015 2:02 PM

R35 is 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2015 11:48 PM

My European friends all think that Hillary is a poor candidate for any office. They distrust her. I absolutely agree.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2015 12:19 AM

R38, freeper you don't have any European friends. And Europeans love Bill Clinton. They'll love Hillary too.

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2015 1:36 AM

When Hillary does the same thing the four Secretaries of State before her did, it is a calamity!

For heaven's sake, the TeaTards in Congress are still trying to pin some vague Benghazi crap on her!

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2015 6:41 AM

Did any of those 4 previous Secretaries of State run for president afterward?

Dud any run a global initiative and take foreign money from nations they worked with while in office?

If they did, and they had, would anyone have asked questions about it?

Inquiring minds want to know?

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2015 7:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2015 7:20 AM

Keep working hard to elect our next GOP President gang!

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2015 7:54 AM

This brings back memories, not so good. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2015 11:24 AM

Careful, DLrs, if you don't use the right code words and obey the totalitarians, they'll "Freeper!" and FF you and get you banned. But they won't just stop there; they'll continue on in the conversation they barged into and discuss their side, as if they have no opposition. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2015 11:51 AM

freepers.... freepers.... freepers..

I've always wanted to know. You people have been hanging around here since the Clinton impeachment. I always presume our fellow gay Drudge is a regular poster here. Do the rest of you spam the board just for the hell of it or did you answer one of those ads "my sister-in-law's nextdoor neighbor's nephew earned $2,000 posting on the internet". I suspect those ads are GOP in origin and I'm wondering if I can supplement my income.

I too can post "Bill Clinton's PENIS!" - Lewinsky - Benghazi - Emails - and, er, don't forget she murdered Vince Foster and Webb Hubbell (amazingly, given his girth) fathered Chelsea - Whitewater! ... what am I missing for a successful career?

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2015 12:16 PM

Yeah, R44.

Where are Kerry's emails, as a point of reference?

5 years from now she will be far too old anyway, she really has lacked dynamism since that head injury.

by Anonymousreply 47August 15, 2015 12:04 AM

Hillary is a very smart and honest woman. I can't think of a better politician at this point who is qualified to run the country.

The Clintons get blamed for everything by members of both parties. And yet, there one of the few who devote their time to charity work with their own foundation. And they're still adored by a big segment of the population.

We should be more outraged over the fact that another Bush is poised to become the Republican nominee. Eight years after the other one left, leaving a huge trail of debt and an immense amount of destruction behind. It boggles the mind completely and it's embarrassing to have the brother of one of the worst presidents in US history so close to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 48August 15, 2015 12:11 AM

For President, I don't give a shit about having an "inspirational" leader. This country is entirely too full of exhibitionists trying to claim they are statesmen. I want somebody who can get stuff done, is pragmatic, a good administrator and progressive. Hillary fits the bill.

by Anonymousreply 49August 15, 2015 12:16 AM

DUMBvida's inane babbling is all over this thread.

Witchiepooshoes is so jealous of Hillary Clinton that she can barely breathe.

by Anonymousreply 50August 15, 2015 12:25 AM

R38 is right. Europeans loathe Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 51August 15, 2015 1:43 AM

R51 you are full of shit. I've lived all over Europe and Europeans can't believe Americans haven't elected a woman before. And everybody loves Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 52August 15, 2015 1:55 AM

True, R52, these Rethugs know even less about Europe than they do about America. Europeans think the US Rethuglican Tea Party is insane. They couldn't understand how we had this brilliant President in Bill Clinton and treated him like absolute shit. They feel the same way about Barack Obama. I've had people ask me what on earth possessed either of them to run for a second term with so many dumb assholes attacking them for no reason. Whatever questions they may have had about Hillary were put to rest with her years in the Senate and as Secretary of State.

It's Trump and Rand Paul and Rubio and Cruz and Jeb!, etc., who disgust them and make them question the intelligence of the American electorate. Can't say I blame them.

by Anonymousreply 53August 15, 2015 2:06 AM

Hillary is pure class. Europeans instantly recognize that and its why they adore the woman. It also helps that she is incredibly beautiful (If she hadn't been a politician, she could have easily done modeling) has an innate sense of fashion (she's the modern day Kate Hepburn in terms of mainstreaming the pantsuit) a charming personality and an admirable drive. She is also extremely pro-woman and pro-gay. And a humanitarian like her husband.

Fat, sweaty trailer park Americans are threatened by this.

by Anonymousreply 54August 15, 2015 2:19 AM

[quote]They feel the same way about Barack Obama.

Not even close. I live in Europe. He is really hated here.

by Anonymousreply 55August 15, 2015 2:20 AM

No he isn't, liar @R55. I spend at least half the year in Europe and have done for the last 25 years. President Obama is not hated by educated, rational Europeans. The same extremist lefty fringe types who hate him here in the US may be bitching about him over there but those people don't matter.

by Anonymousreply 56August 15, 2015 2:26 AM

R53 - I agree Bill Clinton is smart. But what actions did he take as President that were brilliant?

R54 - a lame attempt at sarcasm? Pointing out we judge female politicians based upon looks? Massive fail.

by Anonymousreply 57August 15, 2015 2:26 AM

R55 pants on fire. Europeans all adore Barack Obama, he's a lot more popular in Europe than in the US.

Give up, you fucking freepers.

by Anonymousreply 58August 15, 2015 2:30 AM

R57 No sarcasm at all. I just think Hillary is a beautiful woman in addition to be an incredibly smart one. I'm tired of reading about how she's some fat sweaty mess with cankles. It's a bunch of ignorant lies peddled by misogynists.

Hillary is very smart. She's well educated and well travelled all across the world. She's been to more places than Bernie Sanders has and met a whole lot of different people from different cultures. She's a great communicator.

by Anonymousreply 59August 15, 2015 2:36 AM

So R59 you think the way to respond to misogynist comments about HRC's appearance is to claim they are wrong, that she is cute?

by Anonymousreply 60August 15, 2015 2:39 AM

You respond to lies by telling the truth.

Seriously, this is that hard for you to grasp?

by Anonymousreply 61August 15, 2015 2:42 AM

That's an Excellent Sensible Track to be on, R54.

by Anonymousreply 62August 15, 2015 2:44 AM

As R40 said her predecessors did the same thing. This should have been one of her few, if only, talking points early on about this whole thing. "I followed the same protocol as my predecessor Colin Powell." How hard is that? Keep it short, simple and easily tweeted and retweeted. Instead she's let the issue get away from her and makes it worse by her rambling explanations.

by Anonymousreply 63August 15, 2015 3:01 AM

And that, in and of itself, is telling R63.

They have had decades to learn to be effective and to not seem to appear above the law. She is not some school board member. This showed poor judgment and the response has been concerning. Hysterical shilling is not effective leadership being demonstrated.

by Anonymousreply 64August 15, 2015 2:19 PM

It's not hard to grasp r61. It's just a hilariously wrongheaded way to reply to misogyny. The point isn't that Hillary Clinton is cute. The point is that Hillary Clinton's looks are as irrelevant because she's so accomplished and because men in her position are not judged on their looks. All you're doing is upholding the notion that she should be judged on her looks.

by Anonymousreply 65August 15, 2015 3:57 PM

She should be judged by how she does her job.

Or by how she repeatedly creates problems for herself and seems to have not learned about appearances or effectiveness in decades of public life.

Sad but familiar.

by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2015 4:55 PM

Foundation work also involved Jeff Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 67August 15, 2015 5:19 PM

She's ovah!

by Anonymousreply 68August 15, 2015 6:04 PM

Hillary is a heartless and conniving woman who will stop at nothing to win the vote of the petite bourgeois. I see that she has most of you fooled. So Sad! God, please have mercy on our country and do not let her reign!

by Anonymousreply 69August 15, 2015 6:18 PM

Hilbot, you met your quota for starting dumb threads for your hatred of Hillary Clinton and your mommy issues. Try taking a walk outside-- in heavy traffic.

by Anonymousreply 70August 15, 2015 6:59 PM

R65 Bill and Barack get praised for their good looks all the time.

Hillary is brains and beauty. There's nothing wrong with that. It only makes Bill straying even more questionable. He had the perfect prize at home.

by Anonymousreply 71August 15, 2015 7:02 PM

[quote]Eight years after the other one left, leaving a huge trail of debt and an immense amount of destruction behind. It boggles the mind completely and it's embarrassing to have the brother of one of the worst presidents in US history so close to the White House.

Chalk it up to the power of right-wing Zionists. George W. was a Likudnik pawn and Jeb will be too. Paul Wolfowitz will be the power behind Jeb as he was behind Dubya.

by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2015 8:04 PM

Jeb Bush on Friday identified Paul Wolfowitz, one of the architects of the Iraq war, as one of his foreign-policy advisers.

The comment came as the former Florida governor was answering questions at the Iowa State Fair. The question wasn’t audible, but Bush’s reply was.

“Paul Wolfowitz is providing some advice,” he said. “I get most of my advice from a team we have in Miami, Fla.” Wolfowitz had been reported to have been an adviser to Bush, but this is believed to be the first time the Republican presidential candidate spelled that out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2015 9:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2015 9:53 PM

R70, a "Hilbot "is a Hillary supporter, not one who hates her.

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2015 1:09 AM

R71 Isn't character and a wise sense of ethics in a leader, more important than both?

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2015 5:42 PM

If Hillary is arrested, can she still run?

by Anonymousreply 77August 16, 2015 5:47 PM

what r75 said.

by Anonymousreply 78August 16, 2015 5:47 PM

r33 it’s not a written rule of DL yet that you have to worship the queen to post here.

by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2020 4:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!