Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The beatiful Ken Wahl

Handsome wiseguy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2018 11:20 PM

Had a 3 month fling with him in 1989. Unbelievably sexy. But who cares how good he is in bed...I just wanted to look at him.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2015 9:05 AM

R1, you a guy or gal?

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2015 9:13 AM

I first discovered him in 1994, when my mom's boyfriend lent us the VHS of THE WANDERERS, a 1979 movie about early '60s greasers that came out a year before I was born.

Anyway, there's this scene where Wahl, his on-screen girlfriend (who was a deadringer for Audrey Hepburn), Wahl's buddy, and Karen Allen were playing strip poker. At one point, Wah's Audrey girlfriend pressed her foot against his crotch. I used to rewind and jerk off to that bit repeatedly. Wished it were my foot! (Hey, this was the early '90s and my family didn't have the Internet or cable, so I could only get nude/sex scenes from R-rated films)

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2015 10:28 AM

Here's the scene!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2015 10:29 AM

Asshole.

Too bad his career was "jinxed".

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2015 11:05 AM

Gorgeous. I watched Wiseguy when it aired. Aside from Wahl's hotness, there were good story arcs with Kevin Spacey one season and Tim Curry in snothet. I tried watching it on Hulu or similar, and I could not get past the hair and the clothes. Those styled did not stand up in review.

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2015 2:30 PM

R2 I'm a gal.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2015 6:56 PM

He was very sexy. any shirtless pics of this stud?

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2015 7:31 PM

The worst BO you can possibly imagine. Wears the same undies for 2 weeks at a time

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2015 9:27 PM

Speaking of "Jinxed," I know the movie bombed but he was so sexy in it; the way he strips off his shirt and seduces Bette Midler was so hot. It is depressing to know that they hate each other to this day, but that scene is still highly enjoyable.:D

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2015 9:45 PM

That was some serious schaedenfraude Wahl was served while (for a time) Bette Midler became the queen of Disney .......and continues to release pretty well received music.

No longer a fan of hers really, but she must love it.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2015 2:08 AM

Beauty fades

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2015 2:15 AM

That isn't Ken Wahl.

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2015 6:50 AM

Imagine that fat fuck @ R12 wearing the same undies for 2 weeks with no A/C at the height of a Georgia summer!

The pentagon could cultivate that as a biological weapon...

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2015 7:41 AM

Watching an episode of Wiseguy on the Decades channel and Ken Wahl just had a flirtatious meeting with a young Annette Benning.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2018 10:13 PM

Marathon day, r15!

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2018 10:15 PM

Was this the first tv drama to do multi-episode arcs?

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2018 10:21 PM

The final scene between Vinnie and Sonny, "Nights in White Satin" playing in the background. More than a little homoerotic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2018 10:28 PM

Spacey was fantastic as Mel Profitt - at least in my memory.

It was a standout performance.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2018 10:30 PM

I’m watching the marathon too. I hope they show the episode where he bangs Patti D’Arbanville all over an apartment. That scene was literally too hot for tv. Here it is...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2018 10:30 PM

He had one big, delicious, chunky ass. Those jeans he wears on WG tell it all.

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2018 11:19 PM

He married one of those Barbi Twins and became an accessory to their animal rights campaigns.

I can’t find a current photo of him, so he must look rough now.

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2018 11:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!