Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anti-Gay Pastor: 'Let's Just Say I Know' Starbucks Is Using Semen In Lattes

August 7, 2015

The Daily Show correspondent Jessica Williams interviewed Harlem hate pastor James David Manning on Tuesday night in an attempt to clarify Manning’s previously professed extremist and anti-gay views. It did not go well.

Williams set out to ‘apologize’ to Manning for having obviously misconstrued Manning’s beliefs the last time he was on The Daily Show–he called Obama Hitler that time around.

But Manning had no interest in clarifying any of his fringe views. Instead, he doubled down. “I’m leaning more towards Obama being the son of Satan,” Manning said.

But why would Manning go on The Daily Show if he knew his whackadoodle views would be exposed?

“[I knew] it was going to be an attempt to make my ideas seem buffoonery, but I agreed to do it anyway because I didn’t think you’d succeed at it. And you didn’t.”

Williams points out that Manning is right: “You did it yourself.”

And as for Manning’s remarks that Starbucks is putting ‘gay semen’ in their lattes to add extra flavor, Manning is sticking to his guns:

“I think Starbucks has recognized that the flavor of their lattes that they are using semen to make that latte even more flavorful.”

But don’t worry about empirical evidence for such a wild claim:

“I think if you’re asking for that you may not be able to find my explanation suitable to meet the empirical standards but let’s just say I know.”

So for all of those who wonder if the crazies The Daily Show interviews are real, wonder no more. Said Williams,

“They are real and they do know who we are and they don’t care because we bring a camera with us.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 4:36 AM

Cream in your coffee, Rev?

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2015 7:15 PM

I guess Pastor James is very familiar with the taste of semen to recognize the flavor.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2015 7:15 PM

What is the difference between gay semen and straight semen?

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2015 7:24 PM

[quote]What is the difference between gay semen and straight semen?

Gay semen has a lil' more sugar in the tank

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2015 7:27 PM

A major source of semenella.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2015 7:27 PM

Why wasn't this guy on the stage of the Republican Debate last night?

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2015 7:36 PM

"And as for Manning’s remarks that Starbucks is putting ‘gay semen’ in their lattes to add extra flavor, Manning is sticking to his guns"

I love this guy, so much. Now, that would be a job: Providing "gay semen" for Starbucks. And they've probably offer fair wages and competitive benefits.

Speaking of, isn't Bull semen used in "Red Bull"?

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2015 7:44 PM

It's really sad black ministers are so hard up for cash they would do such things. They would have been better off in gangs, unemployment, and jail.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2015 8:34 PM

I love correspondent Jessica Williams. Beautiful and very funny. She can hold a straight face better than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2015 9:57 PM

lol what?

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2015 10:15 PM

Pastor Manning is a lunatic. Hates Obama. He is right when he criticizes the "Money" preachers and how Black women are being pimped & used as ATMs by the church. But his extreme view are moronic and warped. No one should listen to him

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2015 10:27 PM

All our wet dreams are the clouds in your coffee...

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2015 10:45 PM

So does she ask him how would he know cum is so flavorful and how is it he is such a gourmet concerning semen and what is Starbucks' source of this lava flow of male bodily fluid?

Or does it turn out she is as big a jerk as he is and gives him a pass?

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2015 11:19 PM

Hugs, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2015 11:32 PM

YUMMMO!!!

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2015 11:45 PM

duh. anyone who has cum in their coffee knows that it coagulates and doesn't mix in well!

Even with the cappuccino frother.

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2015 11:51 PM

💕. 💞 💖 💕 💗 💞 💜 💕 💝 💕 And this is why I love DL ! 💞 💖 💞 💗 💕 💟 💞 💝 💕 💘

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2015 12:04 AM

Betcha there's a really hot barista at his local Starbucks, and every day he goes in and orders a latte, desperately hoping he's getting some of Mr. Hottie's man chowder...

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2015 12:12 AM

"The usual, Mr. Manning?"

"Don't look at me, that way! I can't drink your semen, anymore! It's tearing apart my very soul! Stop! Please!"

"...what?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2015 1:15 AM

I have questions. Why? And where are they getting so much semen?

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 3:35 AM

Well! Now we know the secret to making them at home!!

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 3:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!