Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guy Wilson's Days Are Numbered

Anyhoo. Continue.

by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2019 1:59 AM

EJ's kids are going to be on "Fuller House".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2015 3:20 AM

I might actually care about the gay storyline again if Sonny and Will are recast. The magic between them slowly went away as Freddie gained weight and totally blew up after Chandler left. Guy Wilson is one ugly SOB.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2015 3:22 AM

I'd rather the gay couple by the chink and that Derrick fella. Someone said there's an Irish guy now?

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2015 3:34 AM

Does anyone know where I can watch yesterday's Paul and Derrick scenes? I tried looking at Youtube, but so far there's nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2015 5:16 AM

Derrick was interesting as the hotel bellhop. Give him more than two lines and he's boring and terrible. Not being as awful as Guy Wilson doesn't make the Derrick actor any good.

Freddie Smith is a fucking snooze machine.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2015 5:20 AM

R4, there's nothing to see.

Both guys are shirtless, but it's all after-the-fact, and their bodies aren't within 10 feet of each other.

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2015 5:23 AM

Aww, that's disappointing, R4. What happened to the sexy scenes we got at the start of the wilson storyline? Those were steamy! Are the gays not allowed to have sex anymore, or is it only ok if the gays are in a committed relationship like wilson? Do they have anything against slutty gays?

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2015 7:13 AM

Is Guy Wilson Eurasian or something? I don't think he's ugly at all, but his features have a distinct Asian thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2015 12:09 AM

I think he has either Irish or Slavic features. Caucasians do have a whole range of facial features. Not all of them have narrow faces with high cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2015 6:59 PM

R8, your eyesight okay? Guy Wilson isn't even "TV he ugly." He is ugly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2015 7:02 PM

Well to be fair, without Madonna he isn't much.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2015 7:05 PM

As a redhead, you know he smells funny "down there."

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2015 7:06 PM

Maybe he's got distant black ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2015 1:15 AM

Beautiful:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2015 8:31 AM

Lesbianic.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2015 10:18 AM

[quote] Lesbianic.

Is that a daughter of Danny Thomas and Lindsay Wagner?

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2015 10:24 AM

‘Days of Our Lives’ Spoilers: Guy Wilson Fired From DOOL – Is Will Horton a Murder Mystery Victim?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2015 1:41 PM

Dee getting felt up by airport security.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2015 2:28 PM

Guy Wilson has some non-white ancestry somewhere...maybe Asian or Native American...

by Anonymousreply 19August 30, 2015 2:56 PM

R18, that pic is yet another instance of "if someone had told me, back in 1985, that thirty years later I would see an elderly Dee Hall being felt up at the airport..."

One night she posted something asking if Mercury was in retrograde.

Dee's going to have the last laugh on all of them. Watching her throw Eileen Davidson out the window made me laugh so hard I almost gave myself a hernia.

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2015 2:38 AM

He's returning to his original role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2015 2:41 AM

Guy might be white, but his dick sure isn't.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2015 2:51 AM

Guy looks like he can be Nordic.

He looks like many people you would see throughout Norway, Sweden, or Finland.

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2015 5:41 AM

[quote] Guy Wilson has some non-white ancestry somewhere...maybe Asian or Native American...

Why do you say that?

And what about Freddie? He definitely doesn't look white.

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2015 8:16 AM

What parent would give their kid a nickname? Everytime he has to sign a legal document he'll be given a hard time. Everyone knows the name is Frederick.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2015 9:27 AM

Guy looks like he could be a "Sami."

"The Sami people (also Sámi or Saami), traditionally known in English as Lapps or Laplanders, are an indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting the Arctic area of Sápmi, which today encompasses parts of far northern Norway, Sweden, Finland, the Kola Peninsula of Russia, and the border area between south and middle Sweden and Norway. The Sami are the only indigenous people of Scandinavia recognized and protected under the international conventions of indigenous peoples, and are hence the northernmost indigenous people of Europe."

Pic of Ann Mari Thomassen, Norwegian Sami Association at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2015 1:25 PM

Picture of a Sami girl. They have the same types of features as Guy Wilson, with fair skin, light eyes, broad nose, and minimal inner eyelid, found in East Asians.

I think they are a mixture of Europeans and Native Arctic people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2015 1:29 PM

God, whatever he is, he 'sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2015 5:18 PM

[quote] And what about Freddie? He definitely doesn't look white.

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2015 9:05 PM

Where are Guy Wilson's days numbered precisely?

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2015 9:10 PM

Wilson is not just an English name; the Scandinavian spelling of it uses two l's, so maybe Guy's ancestors changed it at Ellis Island.

He reminds me of David Bromstad, another un-white looking Scandinavian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2015 12:39 AM

[quote] He reminds me of David Bromstad, another un-white looking Scandinavian.

David is part Asian.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2015 1:48 AM

David claims to be of Norwegian and German descent - Asian where? He does look Eurasian, but it's never mentioned by him.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2015 2:10 AM

Guy looks like a turd left out in the sun too long.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2015 2:17 AM

Many Russians, Georgians, Kazakhs, etc. look like that girl at R27.

The middle countries are at the crossroads between Europe and Asia, so it's not surprising that you would find many people with "Eurasian" features in those areas.

It's more unusual to find them in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, but not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2015 1:10 PM

[quote] It's more unusual to find them in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, but not impossible.

Are there any other famous guys, from those countries or others, who look like that?

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2015 10:22 PM

Eric Christian Olsen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2015 11:22 PM

New haircut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 6, 2017 3:07 AM

Has Guy gotten rid of that god awful mole on his face yet?

by Anonymousreply 39January 6, 2017 3:56 AM

Maybe he use the toxic chemicals you use FFC

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2017 9:11 PM

Strudel has a new girlfriend. She's named Katy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2018 10:42 PM

I miss Strudel.

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2019 1:51 AM

Such a jock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2019 1:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!