Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How often do you get laid?

After reading the clamoring for details by posters living vicariously through the clean-carpeted gent who recently was granted a go-ahead to manually stimulate his inebriated, jail-bird cousin, I've been wondering how often the average DLer actually gets laid. Despite my good-natured teasing of the cousin-jacker, I'm not judging. After all, he's gotten dick more recently than I. We have everything here from that odious virgin, stalker, socially inept Canadian creep who resells books (him I'm judging) to lads who think anything less than ten inches is tiny-meat. So, with what regularity do our posters actually get close enough to another human's genitals to consider it sex?

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2020 12:00 AM

I haven't had sex since the Clinton administration.

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2015 6:21 PM

Quite often again lately with the hubby. He now has this really hot workout partner that get's him all worked up. He denies it but it's so true..and I don't mind a bit. Dude is str8 anyway but definitely getting the hubby all horny again like it was our first few months. Nothing but a gain for me.

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2015 6:54 PM

Haha, that is definitely a thing R2. I used to have this fuckbuddy, he had a personal trainer who would get him so fucking horny he would always text me when they were finished.

Supposedly the trainer he was touchy feely and a little flirty (though straight) which made it worse for him. Smart guy, it kept his business strong and kept me happy.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2015 7:32 PM

Well, personally, I think it all depends on ... wait .. what? Okay, gotta go. He says he's about to come, so hell expect me to kiss him.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2015 9:58 AM

Not had sex this century,

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2015 11:28 PM

Well, since the bathhouse closed, it's been tough going.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2015 11:56 PM

Haven't been laid in about a month, but that's going to change real soon. In about an hour my partner and I are going to the baths. On a Sunday morning at 7:00, was never there at such an odd hour. The last time we went was about 6 months ago, must've been fucked by 15 different guys - at least. Hope today is just as successfull. School is still out over here, chances of hooking up with something young and twinky should be good as well.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2015 3:29 AM

R7 Slut.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2020 10:30 PM

DIAF, 2015 bump troll.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2020 10:32 PM

Since I got married 7 months ago, it's every day. And I'm 60.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2020 10:34 PM

so easy to take the bait

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2020 10:39 PM

Married. At least twice a week.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2020 10:43 PM

Nice, R12. Do you tell your husband?

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2020 10:49 PM

I want to know how R7’s trip to the baths five years ago went.

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2020 10:50 PM

R14, you're charming

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2020 10:51 PM

R10, awwww I'm happy for you! I love the beginning part of a relationship when two guys can't keep their hands off each other. But it's so romantic when it's a married couple in love.

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2020 10:52 PM

R7, there's nothing more pathetic than two queens prowling the hallways of bathhouses, trolling for dick together.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2020 10:57 PM

Never.

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2020 11:03 PM

Shouldn't this come in a Coronavirus version?

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2020 11:16 PM

Not since the coronavirus started. It would’ve been simple to have that as an option but I suppose you’re taking a poll for people who are whoressluts or have a partner.

by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2020 11:56 PM

married, happily - but he's lost interest. I'm so hungry for affection. I'm 57 so I suppose it's over. sad.

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2020 12:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!