Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Latest poll: Majority of white woman hate Hillary

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 20, 2020 7:07 AM

Women hate other women, period. Its no secret.

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2015 4:48 AM

What part of the white woman are we talking about?

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2015 4:50 AM

HA, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2015 4:53 AM

Suburban white women vote GOP. They not only hate Hillary, they hate themselves even more!

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2015 4:55 AM

Game over.

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2015 4:57 AM

OP = big fat hairy freeper cunt.

Carry on, cunt. We'll enjoy cunt-punting you around the DL this election season.

Hillary will win the Women's vote and the GLBT vote and the Latino vote and the Youth vote and the Independent vote and the Black vote and the Jewish vote and just about every other goddamn demographic except old white men. She will do this regardless of who you morons run against her.

Suck it, freeper scum, and send the Short-fingered Vulgarian our love. Can't wait to see the Republican frontrunner in action on Thursday night. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2015 5:04 AM

What's the definition of hate? Young, old, rich, poor?

I think part of Hillary's problem is that there is non-stop coverage of Trump and some Jeb! coverage, but a few 10 second Hilly sound bites is about it. I hear very little of her actual speeches. A lot of, "does anyone like her? No." Meanwhile, Trump's every nuance is discussed endlessly.

To me, that Al Gore-esque, talking. So. Slowly. And. Distinctly. And. Ponderously. makes me want to wring her neck. She sounds like a third grader running for President. It's like nails on a blackboard, or scraping the yogurt from the bottom of the yogurt container, every time she gives a speech. In conversation she doesn't sound like that.

Somebody needs to get her a speaking coach. After Obama's eloquence and grace, it sounds childish and annoying. Like not ready for prime time. Which I think is the whole issue with her. We all know she's got experience, but somehow she seems not ready for prime time.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2015 5:13 AM

Nonsense OP....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2015 5:34 AM

The anti-Hillary loon strikes ago. I Christen thee: HILLBOT.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2015 6:37 AM

What r6 said 'n more.

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2015 6:49 AM

Glad to see that Datalounge made it to the trailer parks. On the other hand, the trailer parks don't have much to offer than made-up polling. Get a double-wide, OP.

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2015 6:49 AM

R11 is a Hillary supporter who has contempt for the poor.

He fails to see that Hillary's own ambitious money-grubbing (of which he no doubt approves) has cost her her street cred as the standard bearer for the party that allegedly works to defend the interests of the lower classes.

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2015 6:54 AM

r12/hillbot does this in every thread -- trolls by playing moral authority, when in fact he's just playing out his mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2015 6:57 AM

R13, what "issues" would you say a person has when his idea of an insult is, "get a double wide"? The Democrats and the Republicans are working hand in hand to put more and more Americans in Double Wides and worse even as Wall Street and the Warmongers grow monstrously rich. People see through Hillary. She's a major player in a dirty game.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2015 7:05 AM

You are so full of shit, R14. You have absolutely ZERO idea of how people see Hillary Clinton. You are so myopic, so narcissistic and navel-gazing that you have convinced yourself that everyone sees Hillary the way that you do.

Guess what? We don't. We like her. We respect and admire her. We're going to vote for her. We're going to make her the next President of the United States.

And there isn't a goddamn thing you and your endless, ignorant, condescending, arrogant whining/ranting, sorry ass can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2015 7:18 AM

I'm going to chime in that I know several Dem women who are tepid about her. Absolutely, she's better than any of the Republicans, but if you're thinking the 2008 Year of the Woman mentality among that group, guess again. They're honestly "over" her, to the extent they loved her before. It's just NOT "troll talk" to point out her flaws as a candidate, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2015 7:21 AM

hillbot is posting from his mother's (who he hates) basement.

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2015 7:22 AM

I'm so sorry, R16, a reasonable, rational and civil discussion about the possible flaws and weaknesses of a major political figure is not brought about by posting:

[quote]Latest Poll: Majority of White women hate Hillary

That's just a troll, honey.

by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2015 7:42 AM

Even if it were true, the fact is Romney won the white female vote. So by last presidential vote count, the majority of white women are freepers. If she's able to win them over, as I imagine she will, that'd just be another feather in her cap to get female Romney voters' support.

by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2015 7:47 AM

Lord, I hope Trump is the Repug nominee so that all the white women can swoon and vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2015 8:08 AM

R4 Especially religious Catholic women. I started elementary at a Catholic school. I had several nuns as my teachers. I didn't remember much but only the way they talked about the female sin at Bible study. Because of Eva, women were terribly portrayed like evil and the causes of sins, since then they were punished by their inferior and dirty roles among men and women. I didn't understand at the time, but the way they talked about it struck me so hard that I still have a vague memory until now. It is just I now have understood what they meant back then and how fucked up their brains were.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2015 8:21 AM

Fucking freeper assholes need to get off datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2015 8:24 AM

She can't win Florida, Ohio nor Virginia = She can't win at all

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2015 1:13 PM

Wow, r23 has vote totals already!

It's no secret that suburban white women (all done with their abortions) usually vote Republican. They indeed might "hate" Hillary, but they also hate themselves, so it's not news.

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2015 2:02 PM

[quote]Guess what? We like her. We respect and admire her. We're going to vote for her. We're going to make her the next President of the United States.

We? You have absolutely ZERO idea of how people other than yourself see Hillary Clinton. You are so myopic, so narcissistic and navel-gazing that you have convinced yourself that everyone sees Hillary the way that you do.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2015 2:14 PM

[quote]It's no secret that suburban white women (all done with their abortions) usually vote Republican.

Meeeeee---owwwww!

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2015 2:16 PM

Hillary is toast. Please save us, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2015 2:56 PM

Gee, I hope she made lots of money doing back-door deals as Secretary of State, the evidence of which was destroyed with her e-mails.

Who am I kidding? Of course she made lots of money doing back-door deals as Secretary of State.

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2015 2:58 PM

No one hates a woman more than another woman.

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2015 2:59 PM

Married white women vote Republican. This is not new.

by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2015 3:05 PM

She's NOT toast, but it won't be a cakewalk coronation

by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2015 4:00 PM

R18, you act as of OP posted an opinion. It was a POLL. And NBC, which conducted the poll is hardly a freeper outfit.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2015 12:27 AM

That is where I come in to get the female vote.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2015 3:12 AM

There Is Officially No Difference Between Jeb And Hillary, Whose Biggest Donors Are The Same

What many have tacitly known for a long time was finally confirmed overnight when an analysis of Federal Election Commission data by Vocativ and The Daily Beast found that of the 60 or so ultra-rich Americans - aka the mega-donors - who have contributed to both Jeb Bush’s and Hillary Clinton’s federal campaigns, seventeen of those contributors have gone one step further and opened their wallets to fund both Bush’s and Clinton’s 2016 ambitions.

None of this is a surprise: back in March, when showing the support of what may be the most important backer for any future president, Goldman Sachs, we explained as much. In "As Jeb Bush Pounces On The Hillary Email Scandal, The Real Winner Is... Goldman Sachs" we wrote:

"Goldman likes to play both sides of the fence and that’s especially true of a race like this where either of these two candidates — Bush and Clinton — could ultimately be helpful to them,” said Charles Geisst, a Wall Street historian at Manhattan College. Campaign finance experts say Goldman is hoping another President Bush or President Clinton would both push for Wall Street-friendly policies and draw on Goldman’s executive ranks for expertise, a practice that has fallen out of favor in the years following the financial crisis.

Today, we get confirmation that what Goldman is doing is precisely the same tactic employed by all the other super-donors: "why support just Hillary Clinton or just Jeb Bush when you can hedge your bets and donate to both? This seems to be the thinking of a group of powerful men and women—racetrack owners, bankers, media barons, chicken magnates, hedge funders (and their spouses). Some of them have net worths that can eclipse the GDPs of small countries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2015 3:15 AM

Hillbot needs to be banned once and for all!

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2015 3:27 AM

So fucking what? She's smarter than anyone the Republicans can offer, and she won't fill the Supreme Court with Opus Dei fanatics. That's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2015 3:39 AM

What does it mean when a series of posts has strike through it? Does it mean the poster has been banned?

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2015 3:47 AM

As women have always been the majority of the population and, as far as I know, are not less intelligent on average than men, I've always assumed it's because of their loathing of other women that women haven't run the world for the past 1000 years. They seem to see other women as competition. Men - not so much.

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2015 3:54 AM

Majority of HRC supporters are also women as a whole.

Anyone who has been following coverage knows that HRC by far has had more negative press than any other candidate. Others would fall, but HRC wounded, but not down yet.

I'm not including Trump because I don't think either the media or general electorate see him as a serious candidate.

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2015 3:59 AM

[quote]I've always assumed it's because of their loathing of other women that women haven't run the world for the past 1000 years.

It probably has more to do with the fact that nations were created by kings whose crowns were won in battle. Men didn't want to march off to war under the leadership of a woman. The USA being the world's current great military power has much to do with our resistance to electing a woman President.

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2015 4:01 AM

r40 is a great fiction writer.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2015 4:09 AM

[quote]There Is Officially No Difference Between Jeb And Hillary, Whose Biggest Donors Are The Same...

Yep, right on time!

And there has been absolutely no difference between Bill Clinton & Barack Obama, and George W. Bush! (making crazy finger circle around head).

Loos like this show up every election basically encouraging non-participation, or third party voting, thus tilting the 2000 election to GWB. They'd all like you to do it again, because really, there's no difference!

Signed,

Obamacare, the end of DADT, No New Wars, Marriage equality, Restored Economy, and on and on...

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2015 5:15 AM

Why? For many years it was a requirement to have some sort of military experience to be qualified to run for President. Remember John Kennedy and PT 109? Nixon was in the Navy IIRC. Eisenhower ran the Allied troops in WWII and got elected on the strength of it, though he wasn't really a politician. FDR, Navy, then polio. George Washington, general. Ulysses S Grant, general. Teddy Roosevelt, Rough Riders. Etc.

It wasn't until Bill Clinton, really, that it was ok in modern times not to be a veteran. And Bill had to do some fast talking and was called a draft dodger by many. He opened the door for a lot of people who didn't serve, from Vietnam on, to be credible candidates, like Dick Cheney and many other Republicans.

Since women didn't even have the vote until the early 1900's, they couldn't run for President. HRC, ironically is getting a pass due to the precedent her husband set. In a few years, female Iraq war vets will be running. There's probably a small window for civilians in there. Too many Republican draft dodgers were too anxious to send other men to war.

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2015 5:16 AM

Who cares!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2015 5:21 AM

Jesus Christ, men have run the world for thousands of years and it's only "wimmen hatin' other wimmen" that has kept them from being leaders?

Okay then.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2015 5:23 AM

I agree with R7 about Hillary needing to work on the way she speaks. She almost always sounds like she's reading from a script or measuring her words so carefully she comes across as insincere. I think this is why she polls so negatively in some categories.

by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2015 5:39 AM

[quote]she comes across as insincere.

Because she is, Blanche! She is insincere.

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2015 5:41 AM

What she needs is an acting coach. This is true. However, I disagree that her weak spot is women. Her weak spot is college students. It was during the last campaign as well. 20 somethings were either not alive or babies during the Clinton administration and do not give a shit about Hillary. Based on my social media feeds, most of them are Bernie supporters. They are disillusioned with politics and the gridlock in Washington and what they are looking for is a liberal savior who will fight for the working poor and middle class. This is also what the young people were hoping for with Obama. Hillary tried pushing Chelsea out on college campuses last go around but she has as much charisma and influence as a block of wood so that did not go too well. The fact that she needed a spokesperson to her bidding for her shows how disconnected she is. If I were a Hillary campaign insider, I would be planning a college tour for Hill and make the centerpiece of her platform-college loan forgiveness work programs and higher education cost-control. There is a nationwide problem of kids having debts the size of mortgages after graduating and having a difficult time paying loans back because the unemployment rate is sky-high. If she can make this the centerpiece of her campaign, she will definitely energize young people and the base. Right now, her plan for America is not yet known and the public at large is not enthusiastic about her.

by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2015 6:01 AM

People who are close to her say she's very different in person/private than in public. That's the real her. Think of all the people like John Edwards who was charming and likeable but was caring on a double life. We all have friends or people we know who are genuinely nice people, but tend to "freeze" when

What about Barack Obama who is dazzles when he gives soaring speeches, but after 6 years of getting to know him, he's nothing like the candidate Obama. He's actually more reserved than HRC. He doesn't engage with fellow Dems or build coalitions. He's rather insulated.

I love listening to her speeches. She's a complete wonk and that's what a President should be. None of us need to worry about having a beer with her as that's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2015 6:14 AM

With Hillary on board to be the first female President, I think that plenty of women will get on board but they won't tell their conservative husbands.

by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2015 7:04 AM

R49, I hear different accounts of how Hillary is behind closed doors. I hear some say she was a complete terror while in the White House. Others say she is far from a nasty shrew but is a joy in private with a wicked sense of humor. She certainly is more outgoing than Barack, but Barack is probably one of the least outgoing politicians to ever succeed in Washington. Barack was and still is a complete outsider to Congress. He strikes me as one of those rare thoughtful introverts who happen to have a great knack for public speaking. That skill is what got him into the White House. Hillary even has more rapport in the Congressional Black Caucus than he does. Hillary has many friends in Washington, but she also has many enemies so that is the trade-off I guess.

by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2015 7:08 AM

R48, do college kids understand that Bernie has about as much chance of getting elected as George McGovern? Or would they rather vote for someone unelectable that get a Democrat on the White House? I've already started reading the "who cares if he gets elected! That'll show them!" comments online.

No, what'll show them is a Democrat on the White House actually changing things, not just somebody talking about it on the campaign trail who then fades into obscurity while President Trump destroys America for eight years.

by Anonymousreply 52August 6, 2015 11:28 AM

[quote]Hillary tried pushing Chelsea out on college campuses last go around but she has as much charisma and influence as a block of wood so that did not go too well.

What a joke. Chelsea is worse than Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 53August 6, 2015 1:16 PM

Maybe they both have Asperger's. Chelsea seems extremely introverted, and Hillary is socially awkward, though she tries very hard. It's apparent it's not natural for her at all, though. She's probably one of those that relates well to a few people in a room, people she knows, but doesn't have Bill's skill of being friends on short acquaintance with virtually anyone.

Obama is an introvert too, but he seems honest about it. Hillary's trying to pretend to be Bill, instead of Hillary. She's copy-catting him in the hope that people will see her as Bill II. Instead, they see her as phony.

To be fair, Bill is once in a lifetime when it comes to an outgoing, people-loving personality. None of the other candidates on either side have that personality either. Look back, and more Presidents are like Obama and Hillary than Bill: Coolidge, Truman, Eisenhower, Nixon, Carter, etc., guys that are comfortable with their circle of family and friends, but not schmoozing with mobs. That's more a Tip O'Neill, Teddy Kennedy, FDR thing. Guys like that are very effective, but few and far between.

by Anonymousreply 54August 6, 2015 1:45 PM

[quote]This is serious folks.

You poor little concern troll! This must be so hard for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 55August 6, 2015 2:05 PM

[quote]What about Barack Obama who is dazzles when he gives soaring speeches

That's why they call him Mr. Teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 56August 6, 2015 3:22 PM

Giving speeches is a skill. It's a one-way communication. It's different when you have to interact with people. Obama seems to avoid political dinners and schmoozing when he can.

Sometimes introverts develop coping methods of communication. I think speeches serve that purpose for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 57August 6, 2015 4:09 PM

Obama is one of the worst speech givers we've ever had. The public mocks him over them and his inability to go off script.

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2015 4:11 PM

R58 is clearly drunk.

by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2015 4:15 PM

Almost Every Major Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Challenging or Defeating Clinton and Republicans. Here's Why......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2015 4:35 PM

And they are all wrong, r60. Bernie is great, but his best age group 18-24 JUST DOESN'T COME OUT TO VOTE! They just don't.

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2015 4:41 PM

I like the way she came across in her interview with Diane Sawyer. She was natural and seemed genuine. If she was like that more often people would like her more.

by Anonymousreply 62August 6, 2015 6:25 PM

R58 meant, "Obama is one of the worst speech makers we've ever had...for making Republicans look like geniuses."

Another one of those annoying posting bugs with the new DL.

by Anonymousreply 63August 6, 2015 6:53 PM

OP - Hillary has a team of illuminate ninjas who cull white women and liquify their youthful cells, which is the elixir to Hillary's continued vitality. She doesn't need white women to rule the world. She only needs them to keep her diabolical life force strong!

by Anonymousreply 64August 6, 2015 7:11 PM

[quote]18-24 JUST DOESN'T COME OUT TO VOTE!

Yes they do. They put Obama in the White House. According to polls, the college crowd is backing Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 65August 6, 2015 11:01 PM

r60's HuffPo link is laughable. It admits that Bernie isn't winning and it's a fluff piece; a love letter to unelectable Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 66August 6, 2015 11:03 PM

God, this fucking troll had better get banned soon.

[quote][R18], you act as of OP posted an opinion. It was a POLL. And NBC, which conducted the poll is hardly a freeper outfit.

The WSJ is a freeper outfit, they shared this poll with NBC.

The OP's opinion is clearly on display in the OP's title. That was NOT the title of anything in the Wall St. Journal, it's an example of the OP's mentality.

by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2015 11:15 PM

Other media outlets have used that title, R67.

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2015 11:24 PM

It's freeper bullshit, R68, the fact that you'd attempt to defend it tells us what we need to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2015 11:26 PM

The Daily Show eviscerated the prospect of a Biden Presidential run. It's done before it even had a chance to start. Expect Joe to announce he's not running within the next few weeks.

Again, Hillary wins. These threads have just become amusing. Rant on Freepers!

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2015 11:35 PM

R70 - How often do you watch The Daily Show? If Stewart's treatment of Biden eviscerated Biden's Presidential run - then no candidates would be running.

To be quite honest I think Stewart's treatment of Biden makes Biden more likable - one of Hillary Clinton's problems.

You're delusional if you think the Clinton's problems are just from Freepers and not coming form within her own party.

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2015 12:30 AM

[quote]How often do you watch The Daily Show?

Enough to know when they hit a home run, which they did with The Great Gaffseby.

[quote]To be quite honest I think Stewart's treatment of Biden makes Biden more likable

It's always a positive to be portrayed as a complete buffoon who has no common sense.

You're proud of that?

[quote]You're delusional if you think the Clinton's problems are just from Freepers and not coming form within her own party.

The criticism is freeper stock in trade. Any criticism from democrats really isn't worth much either since they're making a complete mess out of trying to get competition for Clinton. But they don't call it a circus for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2015 12:48 AM

Meh. Some of the rabid Obama kids didn't understand that you don't take campaign ads and attacks personally and some of the rabid Hillary chicks made exactly the same mistake. It's a campaign. Mud is flung. Elbows are thrown. Vicious things are said. You shake hands at the end and move forward exactly the way that Hillary and Barack did. That's how grown-ups do politics.

There are always factions within any political Party. Even tiny little Socialist groups I knew in college had their even tinier little factions. It's unavoidable in any kind of political group. Happily, the disagreements within the Democratic Party are nowhere near as divisive, plentiful and toxic as what the Rehthuglicunts have to deal with this election cycle (and for the foreseeable future).

Whenever I see the lefty "Hillary and Obama are worse than GWB and Hitler" troll here, I think of Glenn Beck and ignore her. Even when we agree with a handful of their ideas, extremists cannot be allowed to destroy the Party. We're luckier than the Rethuglicunts in that we've always allowed extreme left fringe elements to rant and rave in our tent. It's acted like a vaccine, they don't pick off so many stragglers the way the Tea Baggers and Fundie Freaks have been doing so successfully with the Rethuglicans.

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2015 12:56 AM

"Rethuglicunts"? Are you 5 years old?

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2015 3:14 AM

No, but thank you so much for asking, R74.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2015 3:31 AM

Hilary is now trailing in head-to-head polls against Bush and Walker in ANOTHER of Obama's states. First it was Colorado, Virginia and Iowa. Now it's New Hampshire. Obama's 2012 electoral total was 332-206, after losing a fourth state, Hillary is down to 300-238. Ohio (18), Michigan (16) and Florida (29) have not been heard from yet. If she also any two of those, she's done.

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2015 2:44 PM

None of the states have been heard from, as far as the 2016 election. That's when the votes are actually counted. No candidate is "done" because of polling over a year before an election.

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2015 2:58 PM

She's only 1 or 2 points ahead of both Republicans in Minnesota - MINNESOTA!

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2015 8:46 PM

It's probably easier to run against one specific Republican than the whole pack.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2015 8:48 PM

Hillary is a loser. It's not only white woman who hate her.

by Anonymousreply 80August 8, 2015 1:10 AM

R54, I do not think Hillary is socially awkward. She has 2 main issues- The first being she just does not deliver dynamic speeches. This is even more brutally apparent when she is compared to two of the most brilliant public speakers of our time- Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Hillary has no memorable speech, interview, or even slogan in all her years of public service. The second issue is the media hates her. The press has never taken a strong liking to her. They are not enamored or impressed with her like with Bill and Barack.

by Anonymousreply 81August 8, 2015 2:55 AM

R72 - Stewart did one bit and you think it sways an election? I like Jon Stewart - but I've never heard anyone claim he had that kind of power. Where he has been most successful is repeated pieces that end up getting main stream coverage. I think his coverage of the Obamacare roll-out was just as if not funnier than the Biden bit. Guess what - the ACA lives on.

Stewart didn't ridicule Biden for major policy positions or votes he has taken. He made fun of him for putting his foot in his mouth. Biden has a very long very successful political career. He clearly isn't a buffoon. Yes I do think Stewart poking fun at him makes him more likeable.

You can accuse me of being a Freeper all you want - keep putting your head in the sand. I'm trying to think when it worked out for Clinton and her supporters to put their heads in the sand - was it when she decided not to spend significant amounts of money or time in Iowa in 2008? You know the primary that launched Obama.

The Presidential candidate has two main jobs in an election: 1) win themselves and 2) help down ticket candidates win.

A candidate with high unfavorable ratings may win the presidency but is of little help to down ticket candidates.

by Anonymousreply 82August 8, 2015 3:38 AM

hmm...

by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2016 9:30 AM

Because she's cringeworthy and always has been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 20, 2020 7:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!