Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breaking News: Jahi McMath (legally dead) has gotten her first period!!

According to family lawyers of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 29, 2018 3:51 PM

Good God,I thought she had long been dead and buried !

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2015 9:02 PM

Its just her vagina prolapsing.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2015 9:14 PM

OP here...I still have co-workers who are convinced she is alive and will wake up "any day now".

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2015 9:21 PM

She's fine! She sends her blood!

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2015 9:23 PM

Girls,girls,you disappoint me ! This thread is ripe with humorous possibilities ,yet crickets. Por Que ?

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2015 12:52 AM

She bled with excitement when she learned with Bobbi Kristina gone she's now a dead cert for the coveted MARCY award, Most Artificially Respirated Corpse of the Year.

Poor kid. Let her be buried.

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2015 1:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2015 9:01 PM

15 and FABULOUS!!! So sick!

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2015 9:08 PM

Jill and family will explain it to Jahi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2015 9:39 PM

Wouldn't it be fabulous if Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz et al. got sucked into the McMath drama?

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2015 9:44 PM

what if nph is her sperm donar?

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2015 10:08 PM

IKR, R10. Donald could donate his hair to make Jahi's first weave.

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2015 10:28 PM

This person in the comment below told no lies. Seriously, why is this horror show being allowed to continue? Is there an ambulance chasing attorney alive who'd take this case?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2015 10:37 PM

I can't believe that little dust dollop is still being kept on the machine. How is this corpse getting periods?? Isn't everything inside mush at this point?

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2015 10:39 PM

I agree that she is dead but you all are begin very cruel about it. She's still a child, r14 sounds like a sick and cold person.

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2015 10:43 PM

Look, I'm not in favor of death panels or rationing healthcare.

But seriously, does it make sense to continue to spend money on someone who is brain dead? More importantly, wouldn't it be better for the mental health and grieving process of the entire family to let go?

Has anyone coined the verb: to schiavo - as in "that poor girl is being shiavoed by bloodsucking media whores."

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2015 10:46 PM

Poor girl her parents should let her die

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2015 10:46 PM

[quote] [R14] sounds like a sick and cold person.

Honey, you have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2015 10:48 PM

Fuck off back to People, R15. We don't do P.C. here.

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2015 10:50 PM

R15 it's more cruel to give in to the people's delusional belief that this girl is alive and just sleeping

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2015 10:53 PM

Fig Feal, I used to be able to blow a balloon around the room with my queefs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2015 10:56 PM

Im with r15. Some of you just take it too far. I hope you guys won't be going under the knife anytime soon....

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2015 11:04 PM

Don't read the thread then , R22. It's clear not everyone agrees with your assessment.

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2015 11:26 PM

She was really fat, does she lose weight now because of controlled feeding?

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2015 11:36 PM

It was her grandmother the nurse who kilt her!

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2015 11:44 PM

R14, Lets hope you nor a loved one never have to breathe through a tube, dear.

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2015 11:49 PM

[quote] I agree that she is dead but you all are begin very cruel about it. She's still a child, [R14] sounds like a sick and cold person.

What do you think "Pointless Bitchery" means, dear?

Nevermind. You probably don't know and you're definitely on the wrong website. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2015 11:53 PM

[quote] you all are begin very

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2015 11:54 PM

R7 That is just creepy,

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2015 11:56 PM

r26, here's hoping that you're more fun to be around when you're decaying, dumpling.

by Anonymousreply 30October 27, 2015 12:04 AM

This is really sad , and I am not PC , but I think this totally horrific and not really something to make jokes about , she's a kid

by Anonymousreply 31October 27, 2015 12:05 AM

The girl died a long time ago. Keeping the corpse warm mechanically is cruel beyond belief. I can't help but think the only possible reason at this point is the family think there's a big payday in it. Book deal or film right, maybe just a gofundme that's clocked up a lot. I hope I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 32October 27, 2015 12:09 AM

Who is or how is her medical care being taken care of?

by Anonymousreply 33October 27, 2015 12:16 AM

It's sad the family is doing this. The poor girl has zero chance of any kind of recovery. And highly I doubt the family is paying the medical expenses. They have to be a very substantial amount of money. Those funds could go to people who really need them and has a life ahead of them. There needs to be a law to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

by Anonymousreply 34October 27, 2015 12:19 AM

Damn, I knew the vagina was tough, but you really can't kill that thing, can you?

by Anonymousreply 35October 27, 2015 12:30 AM

After reading the OP's link I'm even more confused.

The family found a facility in NY that agreed to take her. The only facility in the entire country.

Yet at the end of the article it says she's being cared for around the clock in her parents' 2 BR apartment.

What?

Why isn't she still in a facilty ? I'm sure it's costing the state more to pay around the clock homecare.

by Anonymousreply 36October 27, 2015 12:42 AM

I think the crux of the matter is the family's desire to keep this poor girl's corpse going while they wrangle to have her death certificate rescinded. If that happens, it opens things up for them to sue for millions. Dead, she's only worth 250k in non-economic damages.

by Anonymousreply 37October 27, 2015 1:20 AM

This is awful, but it reminds me of the Terri Schiavo Twitter account.

Every few days there would be a new tweet:

mmmfg

ghhhr

ggglllppp

by Anonymousreply 38October 27, 2015 1:27 AM

She's losing weight because they are feeding her through a tube but not overfeeding her. Even though she's not moving her body continues to burn calories. She's also still growing and that is lengthening her out. I feel so sorry for her and I hope she cannot feel pain. It is a really cruel and hopeless situation.

by Anonymousreply 39October 27, 2015 1:48 AM

R36, it's my experience that health care facilities will not keep you if there's nothing they can do to help you. Then you have a choice: hospice or home care. The family doesn't want to put her in hospice, and hospice is care for terminal patients, so they don't put a lot of tubes in people, they remove them. Hospice is just to keep you comfortable while you die, not to keep you breathing at all costs.

The parents may have been thrown out of the last hospital, when it became apparent she was still deteriorating, and they could do nothing to stop it. My guess is she's continuing to deteriorate internally in some way. The "period" could be some type of hemorrhaging, and the parents don't want to admit it. The hospital would have wanted the bed for someone who could be helped. You can't just park someone in a hospital for months or years, they're not equipped for that. That's for nursing homes, but this girl has so much equipment, a nursing home might not be equipped for her either. Normally you stay in the hospital until stabilized, then nursing home, but this is unprecedented for a nursing home. It's a gray area.

by Anonymousreply 40October 27, 2015 2:32 AM

I remembered that they specifically transported her to a facility in New Jersey (believe it was more of a higher-acuity long-term care facility run by the Catholic Church), because New Jersey has tougher laws about disconnecting life support.

You know you're fucked when even the Catholic Church doesn't see you as a fundraising tool anymore.

by Anonymousreply 41October 27, 2015 6:08 AM

NJ is the one state that requires hospitals to accommodate brain-dead patients if their families' religious beliefs preclude them from accepting reality.

[quote]26:6A-5. Death not declared in violation of individual's religious beliefs The death of an individual shall not be declared upon the basis of neurological criteria pursuant to sections 3 and 4 of this act when the licensed physician authorized to declare death, has reason to believe, on the basis of information in the individual's available medical records, or information provided by a member of the individual's family or any other person knowledgeable about the individual's personal religious beliefs that such a declaration would violate the personal religious beliefs of the individual. In these cases, death shall be declared, and the time of death fixed, solely upon the basis of cardio-respiratory criteria pursuant to section 2 of this act. L.1991,c.90,s.5.

by Anonymousreply 42October 27, 2015 6:21 AM

OP was hoping for comedy gold . Gee people do have hearts on DL.

by Anonymousreply 43October 27, 2015 6:24 AM

We have hearts, R43, and we enjoy our gallows humor. It's a nice balance.

by Anonymousreply 44October 27, 2015 9:08 AM

If she is getting her period, I'll bet $10k she ends up pregnant by a family member.

by Anonymousreply 45October 27, 2015 9:19 AM

[quote]I can't help but think the only possible reason at this point is the family think there's a big payday in it.

At this late date, I doubt it. The public has mostly moved on and even if someone in the family writes a book it won't sell enough to cover the medical expenses. I think it's just that the family is in epic denial, probably brought on by guilt for not following post-op procedure and furthered by anti-science religious beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 46October 27, 2015 9:51 AM

She does not like her best in that Fifteen and Fabulous picture. Her coloring seems off for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 47December 30, 2015 8:50 AM

[quote]This is really sad , and I am not PC , but I think this totally horrific and not really something to make jokes about , she's a kid

I agree, but they tend to do that a lot with black children on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 48December 30, 2015 9:44 AM

[quote]She's also still growing and that is lengthening her out.

If she's dead, how can she grow?

by Anonymousreply 49December 30, 2015 9:47 AM

Just wait when they announce she's pregnant and they have to bring in Maury with the DNA results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 30, 2015 11:30 AM

Breaking! Jahi has died (again) and for real this time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 29, 2018 2:18 AM

What's on her IPod.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 29, 2018 2:30 AM

I'm actually getting a little teary, MARY! But this is sad and should have happened years ago, her mom would have been well into moving on and now she's just starting. RIP, Jahi, you are finally free.

by Anonymousreply 53June 29, 2018 2:33 AM

How can they tell? What changed with that poor dead girl?

by Anonymousreply 54June 29, 2018 3:08 AM

So the scam is finally up?

by Anonymousreply 55June 29, 2018 3:36 AM

[Quote]What's on her IPod.

The Weekend at Bernie's soundtrack.

by Anonymousreply 56June 29, 2018 3:47 AM

Quitter!

by Anonymousreply 57June 29, 2018 3:47 AM

R57 is why I come to Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 58June 29, 2018 4:04 AM

She died of "internal bleeding" which makes me think her organs just finally liquefied.

by Anonymousreply 59June 29, 2018 4:09 AM

We got to save the babies....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 29, 2018 4:15 AM

Jesus,Mary and Joseph that family is truly sick in the head.At least her suffering is over.

by Anonymousreply 61June 29, 2018 4:16 AM

r61 Her suffering was offer when there was no brain activity how many years ago?

by Anonymousreply 62June 29, 2018 4:24 AM

This New Yorker article about Jahi and her family offers some insight into the situation. I came away with greater sympathy for the family than I expected. The whole thing still strikes me as ghoulish, but their reasons for hanging on to Jahi were understandable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 29, 2018 4:34 AM

Yes r63 it is absolutely sad, but they don't get to buck the system. I was especially sorry to read that she was the cautious one and that she was teased for her weight and took it in stride, etc. She seemed like a sweet little girl and her mother failed her, just like Schiavo's parents did by turning her into a fucking freakshow. And this "Nailah didn’t understand how Jahi could be dead when her skin was still warm and soft and she occasionally moved her arms, ankles, and hips. " This was explained to her several times, nobody was out to get her daughter, she should have made healthier choices for her when she was alive. I'm glad she is free now.

by Anonymousreply 64June 29, 2018 5:24 AM

More oxygen for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 65June 29, 2018 5:36 AM

Oh, poor kid. May she finally rest in peace.

I’m the person who always says “there are things worse than death”, and I like to think I’d be sane enough to let my own child go if I were in that woman’s shoes. We had to decide that for my father, and it wasn’t easy, but it’s the kindest thing.

by Anonymousreply 66June 29, 2018 5:52 AM

Well, at least she woke up and was able to say goodbye to her family.

by Anonymousreply 67June 29, 2018 5:53 AM

If that family had to pay the bill themselves,she"d have been buried 5 years ago. Of THAT I have no doubt at all.

by Anonymousreply 68June 29, 2018 3:03 PM

Can you imagine the smell of her room the last 3 years?

by Anonymousreply 69June 29, 2018 3:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!