Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Figurines... do a lady proud!

The diet lunch that you can munch out loud!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2020 3:50 AM

I remember those! Along with Metrecal, and of course AYDS!

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2015 5:34 PM

R1

"Lose those 'pesky' pounds with Ayds !"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2015 5:42 PM

Why Sizzle fat? Sizzlelean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2015 8:06 PM

It's amazing how many of these supposed diet foods were loaded with sugar. We all know about how the tobacco industry created and sustained a national health crisis, but perhaps not enough attention has been paid to how big US (and multi-national) agriculture influenced decades of dietary recommendations that led to millions of cases of obesity, diabetes and heart disease by suggesting that fat was the evil we all needed to avoid when it was really sugar.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2015 8:15 PM

Pharmacist recommend Dexatrim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2015 8:46 PM

I prefer the 'Olde Fashioned Way'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2015 8:57 PM

Naturally? Sweetie have you tried these. they work like a charm and you can take as many as you want, everyday. All perfectly natural!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2015 9:03 PM

Bye-bye, sugar ... Helloooo Patiooooooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2015 9:07 PM

R3 that looks freakin nasty.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2020 3:46 AM

I always wanted to try those when I was a kid, they looked like a glamorous way to lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2020 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!