Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Texas man shoots armadillo, bullet ricochets back into his face.

We are tired of humans with guns!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2020 8:31 PM

Again?

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2015 12:38 PM

good! too bad he was just injured

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2015 12:41 PM

I hope the bullet that ricocheted of the armadillo and struck the shooter in the face managed to pick up some of the leprosy virus.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2015 1:06 PM

Classic.

Armadillos sure are creepy, ugly little things ..........

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2015 1:18 PM

He says that is what happened but I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2015 1:31 PM

Baby armadillos are cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2015 1:34 PM

We love it!!!!!

We hope the piece of shit is now dying a very slow and painful death!!!

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2015 1:37 PM

Was his name Sam and was he from Yosemite?

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2015 2:04 PM

Good! Now we need to infest Texas with those wonderful creatures and half the population will be maimed or dead. They won't be so gun loving then. Oh and that idiot will blame Obama in 5.4.3.2...

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2015 2:26 PM

Leprosy's caused by a bacterium.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2015 3:20 PM

good

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2015 3:23 PM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2015 3:31 PM

I predict a Dubious Achievement Award for this man.

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2015 3:31 PM

Told you I was hard core.

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2015 4:35 PM

Well done mate!

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2015 10:21 PM

What good news, especially in view of recent events with Cecil.

It reminded me of a similar report (from 1992, and still available for all to laugh at!). A hunter in Missouri was injured when a turkey shot back from the trunk of the car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2015 10:48 PM

And they blame immigrants, I knew it was the armadillos.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2015 10:49 PM

Awesome.

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2015 11:11 PM

Hopefully he wasn't hot.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2020 6:10 PM

R19, if I block you, will I stop seeing threads from 2015?

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2020 6:15 PM

I live in Georgia and I have those creatures on my property. I stay clear of them. They are known to carry leprosy.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2020 6:39 PM

I bet he's hotter than a fat, ugly, stinking, unwanted incel like you, R19, hideous Bump Troll!!

I bet he's hotter than a fat, ugly, stinking, unwanted incel like you, R19, hideous Bump Troll!!

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2020 6:43 PM

At 3:30 in the link, the gangster attempts to shoot through a steel door. His shot blasts just ricochet back at him.

The movie is American Gangster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2020 6:44 PM

Those poor little creatures. They're ugly so people feel free to torture and kill them with impunity. We need a "Be kind to an armadillo week" or something.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2020 8:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!